Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Roger has sex with Genevieve, his sexy his sister-in-law.
8.2k words
4.31
57.3k
77
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Three -- Sex with his sister-in-law, Genevieve

Roger has sex with his beautiful wife's sister, his sexy sister-in-law, Genevieve

Trudy gathered her clothes, quickly got dressed and quietly left Roger and Gwen's bedroom to allow her daughter, Genevieve, some sexual alone time with her brother-in-law. In the way that his wife would never be okay with her husband having an extramarital affair, all three women knew they sexually shared Roger. Gwen had no idea that all of this was happening in her bedroom and in her bed beside her while she soundly slept in her drug induced slumber.

To their credit, if the three woman were anything, even though they so betrayed Gwen by having sex with her husband, they were respectful of one another. To their credit, none of the women fought over Roger. With Roger the only man in their lives sexually, a win/win situation, they sexually gave Roger as much as he sexually gave them. Giving them their privacy, none of them infringed upon the allotted time of the other.

Normally Gwen's mother, sister, and best friend took turns in having sex with Roger on alternating nights, but tonight was different. Instead of staying with him longer, they cut their time shorter so that all three women could have sex with Gwen's husband within the few hours they had. Now that they'd be having sex with him every night, instead of each sharing him twice weekly, they'd actually be spending more time with him than less time in the course of a week.

With Roger's work schedule having changed from the first shift to the second shift, instead of him sleeping, having just come home from work, he was wide awake, horny, and ready for sex at this sexually bewitching hour. Never altering from his work and/or sexual routine to change his schedule before, typically Monday and Thursday nights were Roger's nights to have sex with Trudy, his MILF of a mother-in-law. Tuesday and Friday nights were Roger's nights to have sex with Genevieve, his sexy sister-in-law. Wednesday and Sunday nights were Roger's nights to have sex with Heather, his wife's hot, best friend.

Now with his change in work schedule making more available in the way he never was before, every night was sex night with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather. From this night forward, every night, he'd be giving his mother-in-law three orgasms, one with his fingers, one with his mouth, and one with his cock. Every night he'd be giving his sister-in-law an orgasm by fucking her and really pounding her pussy until she screamed her orgasm in his pillow. Every night he'd be giving his wife's best friend an oral orgasm when having sixty-nine sex with her. Every night, he'd receive three blowjobs. Every night, he'd be cumming in his mother-in-law's mouth, his sister-in-law's mouth, and his wife's best friend's mouth.

With Gwen more of a morning sex person than an evening sex person, Saturday and every day in between, whenever the mood struck her, which seemingly was all the time, was Gwen's turn to have sex with her husband. When Roger wasn't having sex with Gwen in the early morning or sometime during the day, he was having sex every night with one of three women, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, or his wife's best friend. Yet, no matter the time of day or night, whenever Gwen wanted Roger alone, saving them for later that night, he evicted Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather from his bedroom and from his bed to have sex alone with his wife.

Every night, as soon as Roger came home from work and while Gwen was already fast asleep, like clockwork, either her mother, her sister, or her best friend soon arrived to keep Roger sexual company. Now every night, from this night forward, instead of having sex with only one woman in a night, coming in his bedroom one at a time, he'd be having sex with three women in a night, with them still entering his bedroom one at a time. First he'd have sex with Trudy, then with Genevieve, and finally with Heather. With him having sex with only one woman on alternating nights before, now he'd be having sex with three women, one at a time, every night.

With his extramarital affairs having worked successfully undetected for fifteen years, bedding Gwen's mother, sister, and best friend was a good plan, so why stop now? A lucky man indeed, having Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather sexually in his life, along with his wife, was as if he had four, loving wives who were willingly ready and available at his beck and call to give him hot sex. Obviously for his plan to have worked so well and so long was because the three women wanted him as much as he wanted them. With none of the women jealous and/or possessive of one another and/or of Roger, they all realized that Roger was Gwen's husband. Moreover, with them all comfortable in cheating behind her back, they all realized that what Gwen didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

* * * * *

As did her mother before her, quietly and without making a sound, as soon as Trudy slipped out of her daughter's bedroom, Genevieve entered her older sister's and brother-in-law's bedroom. Already wearing her sexy, short, low cut, sheer nightgown with nothing underneath, no panties and no bra, as if she was his wife instead of his sister-in-law, she wasted little time in removing her nightgown before climbing in bed naked beside Roger. In the way that Trudy and Gwen were all about foreplay, Genevieve was all about sex. Instead of kissing Roger while having him feel her through her sexy nightgown, she stripped herself naked as soon as she entered her sister's bedroom.

"Hi," whispered Genevieve as if greeting her husband instead of her brother-in-law.

Even after having sex with her more than fifteen hundred times in fifteen years, Roger still couldn't believe he was in bed with his wife's naked sister. First, with him having sex with Gwen's mother and now having sex with her sister before having sex with his wife's best friend, life doesn't get any better than this. Kissing him and kissing her, when it came to making out with Roger, Genevieve was just as sexually passionate as was her mother, her sister, and her sister's best friend. Kissing him and kissing her, Roger wasted no time in rubbing her wet clit while sucking her nipples as Genevieve fingered his cock.

"I love kissing you Genevieve. You're such a great kisser. You make my cock so hard," he said when she moved her hand down to take his stiff, naked prick in her hand.

All four women loved making out with Roger while he explored their naked bodies with his fingers, his hands, his mouth, and his cock. All four women were just as sexually sensual as was his wife. With not a sexually shy one in the bunch, all four women were incredibly sexy and sexual in bed. With their libidos matching his horniness, lucky for him, all four women loved sex. Even though all four women were tall, beautiful, blue-eyed, and busty blondes, seemingly with them all sounding the same on paper but with no two women alike, they were uniquely different when in bed and when having sex with Roger.

"I need to suck you, Roger," whispered Genevieve. "I need to make you harder with my hand and with my mouth so that you can fuck me, really pound my pussy hard and long enough to make me cum."

As did her mother before her, Genevieve slid her body halfway down the bed to take Roger in her mouth. Yet, different from her mother and from her sister, when it came to Genevieve, instead of their sexual union being more about making love, it was more about having sex. Even though she gave Roger sexual pleasure and made sure that he ejaculated in her mouth, her focus was on him giving her an orgasm. In the way that it's usually more about men when having sex with a woman, having sex with Genevieve was more about her.

"Blow me Gen. Suck my cock. That's right baby. Take all of me in your mouth," he said softly while putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head in the way he had just done with her mother and will soon be doing with his wife's best friend.

If he was to rank the four women in blowjobs, Gwen gave him the best blowjob, Heather was a close second, then Trudy, and Genevieve. If he was to rate the four women in sexual intercourse, Gwen was again first, then Genevieve, and finally Trudy. Interestingly enough, he never had sexual intercourse with Heather. They only gave one another oral sex.

In the way that he felt about Heather, if ever he had sexual intercourse with her, he'd probably fall in love with her. As he loved having sex with his wife's best friend the best, with them just one step away from being in love with one another, she was most compatible with him. He could tell that she not only just liked him and loved having sex with him but also that she loved him too, in the way that he loved her. Yet, evicting Heather from his head, with what Genevieve said next, now was his time to be with Genevieve.

"I can't wait for you to stick your cock inside of me," said Genevieve knocking the thoughts of Heather from Roger's head to more focus on his cock in his sister-in-law's mouth. "I'm so horny. I really need to get laid," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak before taking him in her mouth again.

"Suck it Genevieve. Suck my cock. Show me my cock in your mouth. I want to see it. I want to watch you sucking me," he whispered.

This wasn't just any woman giving him a blowjob, this was his wife's sister. Again, not wasting any time, as soon as he was hard enough, she moved her shapely, naked body up to him, mounted him, and reached between her legs to take hold of his cock. With a hump, he was inside of Gwen's sister. Again, not wasting any time, as if she was the man and he was the woman, as if she was the Dom and he was the sub, she was fucking him, really fucking him hard.

"Fuck me Roger. Fuck me," she said a little too loud than he would have liked her to talk. "I need to cum. Make me cum."

Even after all of these years of having sex with his sexy sister-in-law having her there naked in bed with him was always difficult for him to wrap his brain around. After just having sex with Gwen's mother, unbelievably he was now having sex with Gwen's sister. With Eros, the God of love and sexuality smiling down upon him, life can't get any better than this, that is, until he has sex with Gwen's best friend, Heather. Just as Gwen's mother had been in bed with him naked, now Gwen's sister was in bed with him naked, and soon Gwen's best friend will be in bed naked with him too.

Perhaps, easier for him to make the sexual transition before when he worked the first shift and had sex with just one woman in a night, now, going from Trudy, to Genevieve, to Heather is a transition that most men would love to make. Only, sexually overwhelming going from one lover to another, most men wouldn't have the energy and the stamina to sexually satisfy three, horny women in one night, every night, but Roger did. He only wished he could tell someone of his good sexual fortune. He only wished he could brag to his friends that he was having nightly sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend. Only, for fear that it would somehow get back to his wife, he could never tell anyone that he was having sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend.

Besides, thinking that he was making up erotic stories, no one would believe him anyway. They'd think he was lying. They'd think he was making up tall tales. They'd think there was something seriously wrong with him to tell them that he was having nightly sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend. Only a superhuman man could have sex with three women in one night, every night.

Different from her mother who was more like Gwen when it came to making love, Genevieve preferred getting laid instead of being eaten. With her loving to bang her naked body next to her brother-in-law's naked body, she loved to fuck. Sexual intercourse and feeling a hard cock inside of her was more her thing. Even though she willingly sucked Roger's cock after he gave her an orgasm, she more loved a good, hard fucking rather than a continual licking or a warm, wet sucking. Her thing was feeling a hard prick disappearing deep inside of her warm, wet pussy. Her thing was being humped really hard. Her thing was having a screaming orgasm during sexual intercourse.

"So firm and so shapely, I love your tits Genevieve," he said reaching up to grab two handfuls of her C cup breasts. "You have big nipples just like your mother and your sister," he said fingering her nipples while pulling, turning, and twisting them.

As she's told Roger many times before while riding him as if riding a wild horse on the range or at a rodeo, moving her body while gyrating her hips, Genevieve loved being on top. As if she was a Dominatrix, she loved being in sexual control. As she was during the day at work as a boss, she was at night when having sex with him. She was in charge of him giving her an orgasm just as she was in charge of when he was allowed to cum in her mouth.

She loved being in sexual charge of him giving them both sexual orgasms. Still in the afterglow of sex after having sex with Trudy, Roger didn't mind giving Genevieve the sexual control of his body because soon he'll be flipping her over and pounding her pussy as if he's a sexual, steam machine. Taking more physical energy to get Genevieve off than it did Trudy and Heather, his sister-in-law was a fucking machine. Yet, experienced in always giving her an orgasm, soon he'll be giving her what she wants and what he needs. Soon he'll be fucking his wife's sister as if she's some slutty, sexy, drunken bitch he picked at the bar for the night.

"Fuck me, Roger. Fuck me," she said scooping up her long, blonde beautiful hair in her hands to lift it on top of her head and holding it there with both hands while she rocked and bucked her hips.

Posing as if she was a model while positioned on his cock, if he was a painter, he'd paint her. If he was a sculptor, he'd sculpt her. If he was a poet, he'd be inspired to write a love poem about her but in the case of Genevieve it would be more an erotic, sexual poem more than it would be a poem of love. There was nothing loving about their sexual union. Other than the kissing, touching, feeling, and fondling, there was nothing loving about having sex with Genevieve. Having sex with her was the closest thing to having sex with an animal. Whenever he had sex with Genevieve, it was animalistic sex as if he was having sex with a succubus, a she-devil, or a witch.

Humping him and bouncing on him, she rode him as if he was a bouncy ball or an amusement ride at a carnival. She confessed that she loved the sensation of his stiff prick going in and out while going deeper inside of her and while she humped him harder and humped him faster. Sexually proactive, she knew what she needed to get herself off. With his big, hard cock buried inside Genevieve's cunt, Roger wasn't much more than a human sex toy for her. Returning her humps, hump for hump, getting into a sexual rhythm, they were a fucking, humping machine of piston driving motion.

Where Trudy and Gwen wanted to experience it all, Genevieve just wanted to fuck. Where Trudy and Gwen were more about making love, Genevieve was all about having sex. Forget about making love, she just wanted that orgasm from having sexual intercourse. As far as Genevieve seemingly was concerned, Roger could have been anyone. Her human vibrator, Roger could have been her dildo. Genevieve would much rather have hard, pounding, animal like sex than making soft, sweet, human love.

Not knowing why she doesn't come dressed as a Dominatrix to one of their sexual sessions, she'd be perfect in that sexy attire. He could always picture her dressed in a black, body forming leather corset with black panties, black garter belt, black stockings, black high heeled boots, and holding a whip. He was surprised she never tied him to his bed. In the way she was always in command of their sex, he was surprised she didn't torture him, punish him, and discipline him.

Perhaps if their sexually intimate times weren't so rushed, she'd accommodate him by dressing as a Dominatrix. He could see her demanding that he call her Mistress Genevieve just as he could hear himself calling her Mistress Genevieve. He could see her taking charge and taking control before tying him to a wall in her dungeon. He could see her teasing him with her body and withholding sex from him until he was submissive enough to be rewarded with receiving all of her.

Not making love to her brother-in-law, in the way that Trudy made love to her son-in-law, and in the way that Gwen always made love to her husband, Genevieve went from kissing him, to sucking Roger's cock, and to fucking Roger's cock. In the way that it was more loving sex to Gwen, Trudy, and even Heather, it was just sex to Genevieve. More sexually wild than her mother, sister, and Heather combined, as if daring Gwen to awaken to catch her fucking her husband, Genevieve rode her brother-in-law as if she was riding a bull at the rodeo or at Bob's & Barbie's Bronco Bar & Barbeque.

"Yee ha!"

Whenever she screamed like that, fearing she'd awaken the dead and awaken his wife, Roger covered Genevieve's mouth with his hand.

"Quiet you'll wake Gwen. If you wake your sister, she'll be pissed and we'll both be screwed," he whispered.

With her arm raised in the air as if she was busting a wild Mustang, if she could scream her sexual pleasure even longer and louder she would. Yet, with Roger always ready with his pillow to put over his sister-in-law's, big mouth should she get out of verbal control, he didn't want her waking up his wife. The last thing that he wanted Gwen to know was that he was having his wicked, sexual way with not only her sister but also with her mother and best friend. The last thing he wanted to do was to awaken Gwen before he had a chance to have sex with Heather. With Heather his favorite, even though their sex was confined to doing sixty-nine, he really loved having sex with her nearly as much as he loved having sex with his wife.

"Oh, Roger," she purred. "I'm getting ready to cum. You're going to make me cum. You always make me cum," she said. "You're such a good fuck. You always give me what I want and what I need, an orgasm."

Fucking him harder, she fucked him faster. Having sex with Genevieve was as good as it was the first time they had sex. With her big, C cup breasts bouncing and swaying, Roger harnessed her big tits with his hands as if roping a calf and as his way to hang on to Gwen's sister. Then, he wrapped his arms around his sister-in-law's back in the way of grabbing onto and holding onto a slippery pig that escaped from the pigpen.

While kissing her and before leaning his head down to suck her erect nipples, he humped her harder to impale her wet, warm pussy deeper with his cock before rolling her over to really pound her blonde, trimmed pussy. Then, as if wrestling a calf to the ground, he spun her around, rolled her over, spread her legs with his knees, and mounted her. Her telling him that she was going to cum was his cue to pound her pussy, really pound her cunt, and fuck her as hard as she wanted to be and needed to be fucked. With him the boss of her now, making his sister-in-law his bitch, he was in sexual control of her.

"I love fucking you Gen. You're such a good fuck. You're so sexy. You're so hot. I love burying my cock inside of you," he said while humping her harder and faster. "I love making you cum."

If it was a fucking that Genevieve wanted, never disappointing her sexually before, it was fucking that his sister-in-law was going to get. Determined to make her cum, he didn't want her leaving his bed and leaving his bedroom sexually unsatisfied. Always wanting her to return for more, he enjoyed having sex with Genevieve as much as he enjoyed having sex with Trudy, and Heather and nearly as much as having sex with Gwen.