Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 09

Story Info
I had sex with your 3 brothers and with your elderly father.
7.6k words
4.07
22.6k
36
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Twelve -- "I slept with your father too."

"I'm so very sorry but that's not all. There's more that I have to confess," she said looking at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes.

How could he ever get angry over anything she had to confess, even if it was having sex with his three brothers, when she's so very beautiful?

"You do?

"Yes. I have another confession to make," she said wringing her hands in her lap.

Another confession? Her sleeping with his three brothers wasn't enough? He looked at her with shock when she told him that she had another confession to make. He only had the three brothers.

"That's not all? What do you mean that's not all? There's more to your confession than you having sex with my three brothers? How could there be more? I only have three brothers," he said snidely while raising his voice.

"I'm sorry," she said looking as if she meant it.

He looked at her dazed with disbelief. When she looked at him in that way, even though he was married to her, he just want to run away with her. Running from their stupid April Fools' jokes and her confessions, he just wanted to put everything behind him and go far away. Yet, now he was curious. What more can she possibly confess now that she hasn't already confessed?

"After confessing that you had sex with my three brothers, what else could you possibly have to confess? Did you buy an expensive pair of shoes that you're afraid to tell me about? Tell me. As your husband, I demand to know," he said with as much anger as he had nervousness by her anticipated response to his question. "What more do you have to confess?"

She looked at him with love in the way that she looked at him with understanding when he told her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

"I also slept with your father," she said not wasting any time and coming right to the point in the way she confessed to him when she told him that she slept with his three brothers.

As if he was watching a soap opera unfold, he continued looking at her with shocked disbelief.

"My father? Seriously? My Dad?" He looked at her as if she was insane and if she slept with his father, she was mad. "Are you kidding me? You had sex with my Dad? I don't believe you," he said with a face full of hurt. "No frigging way! Why would you have sex with my Dad? Why would my Dad sleep with you?"

He looked at her with anger while trying to suppress his rage. He wanted to break something.

"Sorry Roger," she said.

She looked at him with sorrow and with fear.

"Actually, being that my Dad is a man, a horny man who loves younger woman, I can understand him wanting to have sex with you," he said as if talking to himself instead of to his wife. "Yet, I don't understand you wanting to have sex with my father," he said looking as if he wanted to kill his father.

"Sorry," she said.

"More than thirty-years older than you, seventy-years-old, my Dad is old. He's ten years older than your mother for Christ sakes. Why the Hell would you even want to have sex with him? If anything, I could understand your mother having sex with my Dad but not you having sex with my father."

It wasn't bad enough to learn that not only didn't her mother never like him, but her sister disliked him even more, and her best friend hated him. Now to hear that she had sex with not only his three brothers but also with his father is just too much to take. This is so unbelievable, totally unbelievable. Not only was he hurt but also he was insulted. He took her having sex with his brothers and father as a personal affront and a vicious attack on his manhood and seemingly his inability to sexually satisfy his wife.

If he didn't think that this was her April Fools' joke, he'd really be mad. Only, he didn't know what to believe. Was she telling the truth or was she still joking? Surely, he didn't believe all that she confessed about having sex with his brothers and especially now his father. She'd never sleep with his Dad.

Not believing her confessions for a second, how could she betray him by having sex with his brothers and now his father? She wouldn't do that. Would she? How could his brothers and his father betray him by having sex with his wife? They wouldn't do that. Would they?

Unless this was her April Fools' joke, why would she say any of this, all of this to him? Yet, in the way she looked at him with sincerity and talked to him with sexual passion, he sensed that this was no April Fools' joke. Even though he didn't want to believe her sexual confessions, he somehow knew that his beloved wife, the love of his life, really did have sex with not only his three brothers but also with his father. He was crushed. He was devastated. He was beyond anger.

Having known her long enough, most times he could tell if she was lying and/or making up a story to play a joke on him. With them always teasing one another and playing practical jokes on one another, he suspected that she wasn't teasing him and/or playing a practical joke on him. He believed that these were her real sexual confessions. He believed that Gwen had sex with his brothers and with his father.

She shrugged her apology, rolled her eyes, and sighed as if it was no big deal that she slept with most of the male members of his family. If he didn't understand her blasé attitude before when confessing that he slept with her mother, sister, and best friend, he certainly didn't understand her blasé attitude now after confessing to sleeping with not only his brothers but also his father. Seemingly just as it was no big deal that he slept with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, it was no big deal that she slept with his three brothers and his father. Obviously, if anything, in her mind they were even.

"Sorry but I did sleep with your father. It's true. Not only did I have sex with all three of your brothers but also I had sex with your father too," she said.

If only for revenge after his brothers and father had sex with his wife, he suddenly wanted to have sex with all three of his brother's wives and his father's, young, slutty, sexy girlfriend too. If only for revenge after her admitting to having sex with his brothers and father, not just fantasizing over it, he now wanted to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. He let go of her hand to hold his head in his hands.

Still not totally believing her and hoping this was all a nightmare of a joke, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His wife, the love of his life, is a whore. His wife, the love of his life has had sex with other men and those other men were his brothers and his father.

How could she do this to him? Why would she do this to him? How could she make a fool of him? How could his brothers and his father so disrespect and dishonor him by having sex with his wife?

He took a big cleansing breath to calm himself and clear his head while telling himself that this was all just a joke. He took another big, cleansing breath while trying to formulate a question without his anger peppering his words in the verbal assault of his wife. Still giving her the benefit of the doubt in allowing her to reword what she confessed, he asked his question.

"When you say you slept with my three brothers and my Dad," he said pausing to look at her as if trying to understand and/or catch her in a lie to tell him that this was all just a joke. "You didn't just sleep with them or take a nap with them, you actually had sex with them. Right?"

Naked, naked, naked, as soon as he asked her if she had sex with his brother and father, he could imagine her naked and in bed with his naked brothers and with his naked father. Naked, naked, naked, as soon as he asked her if she had sex with his brothers and father, he could imagine her sucking them and fucking them. If she was going to tell him that this was all a joke, now or never, this was the time. As if she was his teenage daughter instead of his wife and as if he was her boring father instead of her crazed husband, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"No, I didn't actually sleep with them or take a nap with them," she said sighing, making a face, and rolling her eyes. "Duh? I had sex with them, of course."

"Jesus," he mumbled.

"Why would I nap with them when I was naked with them and they were naked with me too? What do you think I did with them? Sleeping is the last thing I would want to do with your brothers and your father," she said with a loud laugh.

More believing that his brothers and/or father would force her to have sex with them rather than believing that she'd willingly and voluntarily have sex with his brother and his father, he stared at her still not sure if she was telling him the truth or making a joke. Hoping beyond hope, if the whole thing wasn't a joke, he hoped that it was just a onetime fluky thing when she was bored, tired, or drunk.

"Did they force you to have sex with you? Is that it? Did they strip you naked? Is that what happened? Did they rape you? Is that what they did to you?"

She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Forced me? Stripped me naked? Raped me? No, of course not. It was a mutual sexual thing of lust. We both all wanted one another," she said. "We all wanted the same thing. We all wanted sex, Roger," she said with a big, shit assed grin.

Never wanting to hit or hurt his wife before, suddenly he wanted to slap the smile off of her face. Instead, playing along with her while pretending beyond all hope that she was still spoofing him, he asked her his next question.

"Was it just the one time that you had sex with my brothers and father?"

She looked at him in the way he looked at her when he accused her of losing her mind.

"One time? Just the one time? Seriously? God no," she said with a dirty laugh. "As if I was a caged animal, once my gate was open, I was raring to go."

She looked at him as if he was the one who was crazy. He looked at her as if he was crazy and surely he was. Having lost his mind over her sexual confessions, he didn't know if he should believe her or laugh over her April Fools' joke.

"How many times did you have sex with my brothers and father?"

She looked up at the ceiling as if the number of times she slept with his brothers and father was inscribed there. Then, she looked at him and gave him a shrug.

"God, I don't know. We had sex so very many times that it's all just a blur. I slept with each one of them dozens of times," she said as if she was admitting to overeating, drinking, or gambling.

"I see," he said feeling the rage welling up inside of him again.

"With never any two of them visiting me at the same time, one of your brothers or your father would visit me while you were working. Never leaving me alone, I always knew what they wanted. Never alone, I always had someone there with me. Seemingly, with your brothers and father as horny as you are, I was always fucking and/or sucking someone," she said with another dirty laugh.

Music to his ears before, suddenly he couldn't stand the sound of her voice. Suddenly something that he loved to hear, he hated the sound of her laugh. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Gwen admitted to having sex with not only his three brothers and but also with his father, not once but dozens of times.

Trying to remain calm, he took another big breath to relax. This can't be happening. How can his wife, the love of his wife, go from a being a virtuous virgin and being a loving and faithful wife to confessing that she's an incestuous whore? Obviously she's lost her mind.

"In addition to having sexual intercourse with them," he said pausing in addressing his question to her to think how he wanted to word it.

Unsuccessful in his attempts, he tried to remove the disturbing, imagined images from his mind of his naked brothers and naked father with his naked wife. Unsuccessfully, he tried to remove the imagined images of her on her knees and sucking their pricks. Unsuccessfully, he tried to remove the imagined images of them cumming in her mouth and her swallowing their cum before asking her his question and saying something he'd regret saying. When he couldn't remove the disturbing sexual images from his mind of her giving his brothers and his father dozens of blowjobs, falling within himself, he fell silent.

"In addition to having sexual intercourse with them...what?"

He looked at her with hatred instead of with love before asking her what he needed to know.

"Did you blow them? Tell me. I need to know. Did you suck their cocks?" He looked at her with as much disbelief as he looked at her with hurt and suffering sorrow. "And if you did suck their cocks, did they cum in your mouth?" He lashed out his open hand before closing it in a fist as if he was a conductor of an orchestra ordering them to stop playing. "And if they did cum in your mouth, did you swallow their cum?" Again he lashed out his open hand before closing it in a fist as if catching a fly in midair flight.

With her obviously nervous now by his angry interrogation, nonetheless still pushing his buttons to get his reaction to her sexual confessions in the way he never got her reaction to his sexual confessions, she leaned forward in her chair. Again, with her looking at him as if he was the crazy one, she didn't have to say anything for him to know that not only did she blow them all but also that they all ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed their cum. His beautiful wife is a cum slut.

"Duh? Yes, of course I blew them. I sucked all of their cocks over and again. Of course they ejaculated in my mouth. Double duh? What else was I supposed to do with a mouthful of cum other than to swallow it? You know I don't spit out cum after giving a blowjob. It's rudely disrespectful," she said. "Besides, it's not much of a blowjob unless the man ejaculates in my mouth and I swallow his cum," she said rolling her eyes and letting out a heavy sigh.

Suddenly, he felt as stupid as he felt used and deceived. If his brothers and father had sex with Gwen, of course she blew them and of course they ejaculated in her mouth and of course she swallowed their seed. Whether this is a joke or not, under the guise of him playing an April Fools' joke on her, it serves him right for confessing his lies that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Just for the sake of receiving an angry reaction from her, which he never got, it serves him right for telling her all of the explicit, sexual details of all that he did with the three women that are most important to her in her life.

Had he not told her that he slept with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, whether he slept with them or not, she never would have told him that she slept with his brothers and with his father. This was all his fault. He has no one to blame but himself for this joke fest of a fiasco. Obviously, whether it was a joke or she was telling the truth, in the way she can handle him sleeping with other women, he couldn't handle her sleeping with other men, especially when those other men are his brothers and his father.

"Okay," said Roger trying his best to remain calm. "I'm glad you told me that you sucked my brothers and father and that they all ejaculated in your mouth and you swallowed their cum," he said making an involuntary, sour face to show his repugnance of her giving his brothers and father blowjobs.

As if poking fun of him, giving him a Cheshire cat grin, she smiled at his sour face.

"Touché. Tits for cocks. Thank you for understanding and for being as mature about me having sex with your brothers and your father as I was when you confessed that you had sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend," she said laughing.

Still not totally sure if she was telling him the truth or playing an April Fools' joke on him, he stared at her while wondering how to handle the details of her sexual confession. With him already giving her more of an angry reaction than she gave him, he didn't want her making any more of a fool of him than she's already made of him. He always falls for her jokes. She always gets him going only to tell him that it was just a joke.

"I love you enough to forgive you, Gwen, for whatever sexual transgressions you had with my brothers and my father. I'll deal with them later for taking sexual advantage of my wife," he said throwing his shoulders back, puffing out his chest, and holding his head high. "I'm man enough to put all of this behind us. Just as I understand my brothers and my father being sexually attracted to you, I understand you being sexually attracted to them. I just need to know," he said suddenly falling silent again.

She looked at him with curiosity.

"Know what?"

He looked at her with sadness and suffering sorrow.

"Is that it?"

She looked at him not understanding his meaning.

"Is what it?"

He looked at her with dreaded anticipation filled with trepidation.

"Is there anything else you need to confess? You may as well tell me everything now while I'm in the forgiving mood to hear your confessions," he said raising his voice. "Is there anyone else you had sex with or is that it? Tell me. I need to know. I deserve to know. I demand to know," he said.

He looked at her with a face full of lunacy.

"Know what?"

She looked at him with confusion. After having sex with his brothers and with his father, why wouldn't she have more to confess? If he was to blame anyone, he blamed himself. He was the one who started all of this by confessing that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend. Pussy for cock, obviously, she didn't understand why he was so angry that she had sex with his brothers and father.

"Do you have any new shoes hidden in under your side of the bed that you're not telling me about?"

She laughed.

"New shoes?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Whatever skeletons you have hiding in your closet, with me while I'm in a forgiving mood. Now is the time to tell me. I promise I won't be mad," he said raising his right hand as if swearing on a Bible. "This is my day of forgiveness and your day of absolution."

He laughed about the shoes. Knowing full well that her having sex with his brothers and with his father was the extent of her sexual list of infidelity, as if that wasn't enough, he knew there wouldn't be anyone else she had sex with other than his three brothers and his father. Besides knowing this was all just a joke, this April Fools' charade had gone on long enough. Only, just as she had shocked him before by confessing that she had sex with not only his three brothers but also with his father, she shocked him again with her next confession.

"Well..." she said. "Actually there is."

He gave her a wide eyed stare of amazement.

"What do you mean there is?"

* * * * *

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend

Chapter Thirteen -- "I slept with Mike, your best friend and your boss, Jerry, too," said Gwen.

I just need to know, is that it?"

"Well..." she said. "Actually there is."

He gave her a wide eyed stare of amazement.

"What do you mean there is?"

"I slept with Mike, your best friend, and with Jerry, your boss too," she said.

He looked at her as if he was looking at someone else other than his loving wife. The virgin that he married and the loving wife that he thought she was had suddenly turned into a cock sucking, cum hungry, little whore. Apparently, no man was safe around her, not his brothers, nor his father, nor his best friend, and/or nor his boss. Just as he could no longer trust his wife to keep her mouth and her legs closed, he couldn't trust his brothers, his father, his best friend, and/or his boss not to cum inside of his wife's mouth and/or pussy.

'What the fuck?'