Wild Child Ch. 02

Story Info
Rita screws up and almost gets her wings clipped.
5.4k words
4.62
65.6k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Friday afternoon, I was sitting on the patio, sipping on a beer, when Rita came running around the corner of the house. When she saw me, she yelled, "I'm free, I'm free."

I laughed and shook my head. "So you finally made it out of high school, congratulations. I never had a doubt that you wouldn't make it. Now, let's see if your grades are good enough to get you into a good college."

"Well, I'm not quite out yet, but there's only two days left next week and it'll be a month before they have all the grades out," she said as she danced around the table, I was sitting at.

"How'd you do on your tests today?" I asked.

She sat down on the table near me and laughed before she replied, "Pretty good, once I got the daydreams about last night out of my head. I was so wound up this morning, feeling so much a woman of the world from running around naked and letting you take my picture. I just wish I'd seen the pictures."

She paused a moment and grinned. "It's probably best that I didn't, I had a hard enough time getting to sleep as it was. Then when I did go to sleep, all I did was dream of what might have happened, if you had followed me to bed." She paused again and took a deep fluttering breath.

I chuckled at her exuberance and took a sip of my beer. She looked at me with that look, the one I loved on her mothers face. Then she grinned and asked, "Can I get naked again today? You can take some more pictures of me. I'll bet it'll excite me even more in the daylight than it did in the dark."

I frowned and replied, "I'm not to sure that's such a good idea. I made it through last night, without getting myself into bad trouble. I'm not sure I can handle two days in a row."

"Oh, come on, Uncle Rick, it'll be alright. I promise, I won't tease you anymore than I can help or that comes naturally," she said and then laughed.

"What comes natural is what scares the hell out of me," I said under my breath, which made her laugh even more.

"Ok then, let me see my pictures. You go fire up the computer, while I change clothes. I'm tired of wearing these jeans," she said as she slipped off the table and kissed me on the cheek. "Come on, Uncle Rick, I'm all wound up and need to do something."

I grinned up at her and stood up. "Ok," I said. "But I don't want to see you wearing anymore Boxer shorts."

She grinned at me and heading into the house at a dead run.

*****

I had the computer fired up and the pictures resized down to full screen size by the time she came walking into the office. I watched as she walked toward me and stifled a grin. She wasn't wearing men's boxers but what she did have on wasn't much better.

The tube top had a knot tied in it between her breasts and one on either side of them. This just emphasized them all that much more. They were completely covered and the material wasn't transparent but your eyes were drawn to her breasts anyway. The waist band of the flared skirt she had on was several inches below her navel and ended about mid thigh.

She watched me, watching her as she walked up to me and then she grinned and said, "See, I'm dressed decent."

"Where are you getting these clothes, I know your mother doesn't let you wear stuff like this," I said as my eyes wandered over her bare belly. There were a couple of stray hairs from her mound just visible at the waistband.

With a grin, I added, "You also need to trim the hair at the top of your mound, if you're going to wear things that low on your hips."

She glanced down to see the hairs and giggled. "I've just recently start to get any hair down there. It's kind of a new deal for me. I know mom keeps hers trimmed short on her mound and shaved around her sex but I haven't decided what I'm going to do with mine. Until I do, I'm just going to keep it trimmed up neat."

She took a minute to tuck the hairs out of sight and then looked at me. "As for the clothes, my girlfriend and I pick up things at the thrift shops and then we modify them until they look like we want them to. I keep most of them at her house but I keep a few in an old box in my closet. We wear them in our rooms or around the house when no one is home. We wouldn't dare wear them anywhere else. Our mom's would probably kill us if they ever found out, but what the heck, a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do."

"Your mom might just surprise you one day, when she finds those clothes. I've seen her dressed up in some pretty sexy outfits, in her time," I said with a smile at some distant memories.

Rita looked at me for a moment and then said, "Since I saw those pictures of mom, I've thought of her in a little different light. It just blows me away, how sexy and beautiful she was, and I guess she still is. But she sure stays on my case a lot. If she was as wild as you say she was, then why does she come down on me so hard?"

I chuckled and replied, "Because she sees a lot of herself in you and it scares her. She doesn't want you going through some of the same shit, she went through. Your real dad was an asshole and treated her very badly, I'm sorry to say. Your new dad is a much better guy and treats her right for the most part. No marriage is perfect but some are a lot better than others."

She looked at me for a second and leaned her hip against the side of the desk, as she thought about what I had said. After a few minutes, she nodded and said, "Yeah, I know you're right about my real dad, I remember some of the things he used to do. I still love him because he is my dad, but not like I used to, before I found out about some of that stuff. My new dad is hard on me too, but he's fair about it. Most of the problems we have are my stubbornness and his lack of patience with my absentmindedness. I know he's good for and to mom, so I guess it's all right."

She stood there staring off into space for a few moments and then she stood up straight and grinned down at me. "Ok, now I'd like to see the pictures, if you have them ready."

I did and I brought up the first one I had taken with her on the picnic table. She studied it for a moment and then she whispered, "Wow, I look a lot like mom did and I'm almost as sexy."

I didn't say anything; I just brought up the second one. She looked at it and then she grinned. "Damn, that is sexy."

She leaned closer to the screen and rested her hand on my shoulder. "I like that picture, you can't see anything but I look so sexy and so grown up."

Then she chuckled and added, "I've got mama's grin, too."

I nodded and pulled up the third picture. Rita just stared at it with her mouth slightly open, her eyes flicking from one point to another. "Holy shit," she whispered softly. "I didn't know I looked like that."

I chuckled and said, "Well, you do. The camera doesn't lie."

She glanced at me and went back to looking at the picture. "One of these days, I want a copy of this picture, when I'm grown up and out on my own. I want to blow it up and hang it on the wall above my bed."

I smiled and said, "Then I know what I'll get you for your twenty first birthday but only if you let me help you hang it."

She chuckled and kissed me on the cheek before she said, "Well, that would be one way to get you on my bed." I turned and looked at her sharply. She only laughed and then looked back at the screen.

I started going through the rest of the pictures from the playground. Most, made her laugh or at least giggle. A couple of them, she thought were sexy and a couple she blushed at. One of those was one of her on the slide. She was holding onto the hand rail at the top and she had her legs spread over each side of the slide. Her sex was clearly visible, as were the thin inner lips and the bright pink of her slit.

"Uh, I got a little carried away, didn't I," she said.

I chuckled and went on to the next picture. She was on the swing, holding onto the chain, as she leaned back, her legs spread wide apart. Her sex was also very visible in this one and it was very obvious how excited, sexually, she was.

She giggled and whispered, "If that car hadn't showed up, I think I could have come right there in that swing. Between the caress of the wind as I swung, and you being damn near between my feet at the top of each swing...." She let the sentence trail off.

I clicked on the next picture, which showed her leaning back against the door of my truck, her knees raised and spread wide. She had one hand on her stomach and the other just below her breasts. She had this wild expression on her face.

Rita didn't say anything, so I went on to the next picture. She was in the same position but her left hand was cupping her right breast and the fingers of her right hand were on her mound. Her eyes were closed now but the wild expression was still there.

Rita gave a little shiver next to me and whispered, "I was so turned on right then, all that mattered was my getting off. The funny thing though was that I wanted it to last as long as possible." She chuckled and added, "The antsy feeling of anticipation that is, not the orgasm itself. Although, when it did hit me, I thought it would never end."

I flicked to the next picture that showed her middle finger in the top of her slit. Rita shifted her weight from foot to foot as a shiver ran through her body. With a grin, I brought up the last picture and looked up at Rita's face as she looked at it. She stared at it for a long time with a funny expression on her face. Her gaze flick to me and then back to the screen.

She took a deep shuddery breath and whispered, "Now I understand that last picture of my mothers." She shivered again and added, "You were sure right, when you said, I'd have to have that look before I understood it."

Then she looked at me with a big grin. "Both of mama's hands were on her breasts when she had that expression; so what were you doing or rather, what had you been doing?"

I grinned and replied, "I'll never tell." Then I licked my mustache.

Rita's eyes got big for a moment and then she started to laugh. I tilted my head to the side and just looked at her. When she calmed down, I asked what was so funny.

Rita shook her head and replied, "I wasn't laughing at you Uncle Rick, I was laughing at something mama said, when we had our sex talk. She explained the dangers of sex before I was married and she did a very good job of it. She didn't scare me but she made it very clear what could happen. When she finished, I decided to be a smart ass and said something about oral sex being okay. She got this funny look on her face and told me not to get smart mouthed with her. It wasn't what I expected from her, and I never understood it. Now I think I do."

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, you don't."

Rita turned and leaned against the desk and looked down at me with a quizzical expression. "What do you mean?" She asked.

I shook my head and replied, "I don't think it's my place to tell you about it. Maybe you should ask your mom about it."

"I couldn't do that; she'd want to know why I was asking and what I'd been up to," Rita said with a frown.

"Start out by reminding her of your sex talk and then tell her what you just told me, that her answer about oral sex had confused you and why did she have such a funny expression on her face." I paused to grin and then added, "That way, you come off as an attentive and thoughtful daughter."

This made Rita laugh. "Yeah, right, she's really going to buy that. Next, you'll be telling me that we can have world peace in my lifetime."

"Funnier things have happened," I said with a grin. "I know your mom pretty well and she will answer any question you have. If she thinks it's an honest one and or, that it will help you. What have you got to lose?"

"The answer to my question," she replied with a deadpan expression.

I chuckled and shook my head. "It ain't my place to answer it."

Rita looked at me for a second and then grinned. "Ok, I believe you. I'll ask mom about it." She giggled and added, "I'll tell her, that you told me to ask her about the time you two had oral sex."

I stared at the girl standing in front of me, trying to decide if she was serious or not. I didn't think she was, so I said, "If you do, then be prepared for me to come back from the grave and haunt your little ass."

This made her laugh as she bent over and kissed me on the cheek. "I wouldn't do anything like that Uncle Rick, I love you to much. Anyway, mom would kill both of us and end up in jail herself. That's not a good way to end a family."

I nodded and said, "So true." Relief ran through my brain.

There wasn't anything particularly bad about what she wanted to know, it just involved too many people she knew, and information she might not really be ready for. Basically, it boiled down to her real dad expecting a blowjob anytime and anyplace he want one, but he didn't return the favor to her mom, he considered it dirty. Me on the other hand, I considered it a pure pleasure to eat her mom's sweet pussy. Hmmm, the sweet memories that came flooding back.

*****

Rita, sitting down on my bare thigh, brought me back to the present with a jerk. Where her sex was pressed against my skin, through the thin skirt, was like a branding iron. She looked back over her shoulder with a questioning look.

"I just wanted to go back and look at a couple of the pictures again. I hope you don't mind me sitting on your knee," she said with a grin. "It's much more comfortable than bending over and you can look with me."

The hair on my thigh felt like it was catching on fire but how do you tell an eighteen-year-old girl to move before she melts your leg. I nodded at her and decided to grin and bear it as long as possible. What was keeping her from bursting into flames was beyond me. I'd never felt heat like this from another human body.

The semi hard-on that I'd had since we had started looking at the pictures, was now climbing to stand up straight against my lower belly. I sighed and looked past her shoulder as she skipped from one picture to another. She paused at the one of her hanging upside down from the monkey bars and giggled.

"Oral sex in this position would probably be interesting."

I chuckled and said, "Only until you had your orgasm, let go with your legs, and fell on your head."

"My toes are hooked under the bar on the other side, I couldn't fall," she said, glancing over her shoulder at me.

I laughed and said, "Then you've never had your toes curled yet, if you think that would keep you up there." She looked back at me and started to say something, but I cut her off, "Don't ask, it's another thing you'll find out about one day."

She sighed and then grinned. "It seems that I have a lot to learn."

"Don't get in any hurry little one, things will happen in they're own good time. It's what keeps life interesting and fun." I told her.

She smiled at me and then looked back at the screen. She clicked on the next picture and tilted her head slightly to the side.

"I think that is the best picture of the whole set from the playground."

In the picture, she was lying on her side, her head propped up on her hand, as she faced the camera. Her right leg and foot were pointed level with her body and her left leg was sticking straight up at a ninety degree angle, her toes pointed to the stars. I had been a little too far back from her but it added to the mood of the picture, somehow.

Rita nodded and said, "I like it best too. The monkey bars kind of blend into the background and I seem to be floating in the air."

That's exactly what it was. It reminder me of some pictures I'd taken of a friend years before. She was naked, doing crazy jumps off a rock into the lake, while trying to do fancy poses. She had been a model for a company I had worked for. What she saw in me I never could figure out, except maybe for the fact that I was as crazy as she was, and didn't treat her like a possession, like everyone else did.

With a grin, I reached past Rita and pulled the pictures up. Rita looked at the first one and looked over her shoulder at me. "Who's this? She's gorgeous. Was she a model or something?" She asked as she looked back at the screen.

"She was a friend and yes, she was a model." I told her. "That picture of you, reminded me of these."

Rita flipped through a couple of the pictures and whispered, "I'm not even in the same class as this woman."

I chuckled and reached up to gather her long hair up in a bundle and pulled it straight down her back. "In your own way, yes you are," I said softly. "She was beautiful and crazy but she had a lot of bad problems to go along with the good in her life. I'm sorry to say, that the problems ended up killing her."

Rita looked at the last two pictures and then whispered, "I'm sorry to hear that. She looks so happy in the pictures and like she's having a lot of fun."

"Yes she was; she used to tell me that, that was one of the best days of her life."

Rita looked back at me and asked, "Did you two have a thing for each other?"

I shook my head and smiled, "Don't I wish; we were just friends for a short time. I ended up getting fired for going out with her. I wasn't the type they wanted her seen with. We would sneak off from time to time, and have some fun but then they moved her to some big city up north and I never saw her again. I heard about her death on the TV news one day and got drunk for about a week. It was such a waste."

Rita turned, put her arms around my neck, and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Uncle Rick."

I hugged her back and whispered, "So am I, little one, so am I."

After a long moment, Rita sat back and looked into my face. "I've known you most of my life and I think this is the first time I've ever seen you sad. In fact, that word has never been associated with you in my mind before. It's funny how you think of people just one way, until something happens and then you see another side of them," she said and kissed me softly on the lips. My arms tightened around her but I resisted kissing her back.

When she quit kissing me, I whispered, "I think it's time for you to get off my lap." She looked at me for a second with a pensive look, so I added, "No, you didn't really do anything wrong, but I need a break before we do."

She smiled sheepishly and nodded her head. "I think you're right," she whispered back. "I am mostly a virgin and I plan on staying that way for a while longer."

I looked at her sharply and said, "Mostly? Uh, you either are or you aren't, there ain't no mostly to it."

She giggled and lowered her eyes as she said, "I borrowed one of mom's toys, one night while they were out. I was curious and I got a little carried away with it." She paused with another giggle, "So it's mostly now."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Really Uncle Rick, I've never even seen a real dick. Just the ones in my girlfriends, dad's, old magazines," she said quickly.

"Oh, I believe you. It's just that, if your mom ever finds out about last night or you seeing my pictures, there's no way to prove we didn't do anything," I said slowly.

She looked at me hard and whispered, "Oh shit, I hadn't thought about that." She stood up and turned to sit on the edge of the desk. My eyes automatically followed the hem of her short skirt as it slipped up along her thighs. She grinned at me and then lowered her eyes to look at the tent in the front of my shorts. The grin got even bigger.

"Don't even think about it," I said sharply, having a feeling what was coming next.

She glanced up at my face and then returned her eyes to my lap. "But Uncle Rick, you've seen all of me. It's only fair that I get a peek at you. What can it hurt?"

I shook my head and said, "You'd be surprised what it might hurt."

She got a pouty look on her face and said, "Please, Uncle Rick, pretty please, with sugar on it."

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12