Wild Child Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary gets a spanking. Rita gets in a few licks of her own.
2.9k words
4.67
55.8k
14

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers

After supper, we were all relaxing. The girls were watching TV, lying on a blanket on the floor with a couple of pillows. I was napping, off and on, or so I thought, on the couch. I woke up slowly, the TV was off and the girls were nowhere in sight, all the lights in here were off. The only light came from the bedroom door.

I lay there on my back, listening for a moment and then heard them whispering from the direction of the bedroom. I was trying to decide what I should do, when Rita walked out of the bedroom and came over to sit on the couch next to me. When I first saw her, I had closed my eyes and now I watched her through my lashes.

She sat there looking at me for a moment and then she called softly, "Uncle Rick? Wake up Uncle Rick." I opened my eyes and smiled at her. "It's time for your shower," she said with a big grin.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said as I stretched, a couple of joints popping in the process. "I must be getting old, that little bit of swimming and horseplay this afternoon, has me sore, and stiff.

When I said stiff, her eyes dropped to my manhood, which was soft.

"Muscles, dear, muscles," I said with a chuckle.

She giggled and stood up as she replied, "Well, it ain't this way often, so I wondered."

"With a couple of beautiful horny young ladies around, is it any wonder?" I asked, more to myself than to her.

She laughed and said, "Come on, we've got your shower all ready."

I wondered what they were up to, as I sat up and put my feet on the floor. Whatever they had planned, should be interesting, to say the least.

*****

Mary was in the bathroom, when we entered and smiled shyly at me. "You get to wash me first, like you did Rita, last night," she said softly. Then she grinned and added, "Then we get to check each other for soap."

I chuckled and nodded, seeing where this was going. "Okay, but who washes Rita?" I asked.

"We both do." Mary replied and with an even bigger grin, added in a soft whisper, "And if, I don't lose my nerve, I'm going to be the one to check her for soap."

"Uh huh," I said, my dick already on the rise.

Rita noticed it and reached out to brush her fingertips along its growing length. "I think this means that you approve of the plan, right?"

I looked at her and then back at Mary. "Both of you, turn around," I said suddenly.

They looked at me funny but did it.

"Now, bend over and grab your ankles."

They looked at each other and then did as I said, with a pair of giggles.

I reached out with both hands and ran one up and down over each of their sexes. In both cases, my middle finger slipped easily into the wet, slippery folds. Both girls tensed and then squirmed at my touch. I fondled both of them for a few seconds, feeling their wetness grow, and then I said, "You both seem to approve of the plan also, from the feel of you."

Both girls giggled and squirmed even more as I rubbed finger up and down their slits. I used one fingertip to tease Rita's opening and she wiggled back against it, until it slipped inside. She moaned softly as I worked the finger back and forth in a short, slow, sawing motion.

Mary on the other hand, gasped loudly and jerked away, when I touched her opening. I slapped her hard on the ass and said, "Stand still."

She did like she was told and I ran the fingertip up along her slit. I rubbed around and round her clit a couple of times, which brought another gasp to her lips. Only this time, she wiggled her ass, pressing herself tighter to my fingertips.

"That's better," I said softly, as I again moved a fingertip to her wet opening. She tensed but didn't jerk away. "That's much better."

Rita started to tremble, her sex squeezing and grabbing at my finger, as she fucked herself on it. When I slipped it out of her, she whimpered softly and then moaned, "No Uncle Rick, no."

"Slowly, little one, slowly, remember." I told her gently. "Anyway, it's time to start working on Mary's tight little asshole. Come give me a hand, why don't you?"

She straightened up slowly and turned around, her legs slightly unsteady.

"I was just about to come," she whispered as she moved the step or two over next to me.

Then her eyes locked onto my fingertip as it ran around and over the opening to Mary's sex, just dipping into its wetness. Mary shivered and made a soft moaning sound deep in her chest.

I moved the slippery fingertip up and rubbed it lightly over the tight ring of muscles guarding her asshole. Mary gasped and jerked away. I swatted her hard on the cheek of her ass.

"I said, stand still."

When she eased back into position, I touched the ring again and she jerked away again.

"Ok, that's enough," I said sharply and moved over to sit on the toilet seat, pulling her with me. "Now, you get that spanking, you so dearly wanted."

She gasped loudly, her eyes getting big. "No!" she said sharply. "I was only kidding."

"I'm not," I whispered as I pulled her down across my lap.

She struggled to get back up, until my hand landed solidly on her left ass cheek and then she kicked her legs and yelled. I cupped my hand a little more and applied it to her right ass cheek with a loud smack. She yelled again and kicked her legs harder. I continued to spank her, alternating from one cheek to the other. I wasn't spanking her hard but my cupped hand made a loud noise each time it hit her ass. I wanted her ass a good hot cherry red but I didn't want to leave a bruise or a hand print.

Rita was right about Mary liking to be spanked. In less than a dozen strokes of my hand, she was lifting her ass to meet me. She had quit yelling but was moaning loudly and almost continuously. Then she was yelling again, her ass bouncing up and down, as she came big time. I stopped the spanking and rubbed her hot ass slowly. This had her yelling even louder and coming even harder.

I heard Rita whisper, "Holy shit!"

I looked up and grinned at her. She grinned back and reached out to run her hand over the hot red skin of her girlfriend's ass. "She did come from a spanking. I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't seen it," she added shaking her head slowly.

I slipped my fingers down between Mary's legs and rubbed her sopping wet sex gently. She lifted her ass and spread her legs wide, moaning loudly. With my fingers well lubed, I rubbed one against the pucker of her asshole and pressed gently. She didn't jerk away this time, she pressed back against the finger.

With a little more pressure, it popped through the tight muscles and slipped inside. She yelled and humped her hips, driving it even deeper, with each backward movement of her ass. She was coming again, hard, and fast.

"Lightly rub the red part of her ass on each side," I whispered to Rita.

When she did, Mary yelled again and humped even harder against my finger. I held my hand still and let her do as she pleased. I could feel wetness dribbling on my thigh under Mary's sex and then a hot stream as she lost control of her bladder and squirted on me.

I slipped the finger out of her ass and moved Rita's hands away. Mary groaned loudly and her hips moved in a frenzy, trying to find the finger.

"That's more than enough for right now," I said to Rita with a grin.

Rita had this look of almost awe on her face as she nodded slowly.

Mary's ass slowed its hunt for the finger and then settled to a rest as she gave out with a soft sobbing moan. I rubbed her hot ass cheeks and she gasped and pressed up against my hand.

"That tingles so good, doesn't it?" I asked her.

I hadn't expected an answer and didn't get one. I ran my hand down between her legs again and felt her abundant wetness. "Oh baby girl, you've made one hell of a mess, all over you, and all over me."

I grinned and held my wet hand up to Rita. "Want a taste? You'll never have a better chance."

When she hesitated, I brought it up to my lips and took a long lick from the heel of my hand to my fingertips. I licked my lips and held it back out to her. She hesitated a moment longer and then she gave my hand a long strong lick as she moaned softly deep in her chest.

When she moved her head back, I returned the hand to Mary's ass and spread her juices over her red ass. I dipped the hand between her legs again and then applied more to her ass. Now it was hot and slippery. Mary moaned loudly and flexed her ass against my hand.

I looked up at Rita and grinned, as I asked, "Well, how was it? Does it taste different from yours?"

She grinned and reached down to run a finger along her slit and then up into her own sopping wet opening. She moaned softly and her eyes slowly closed. With a shiver, she pulled the finger out, and sucked on it. She moaned softly again and returned the finger to her sex. She moved it in and out slowly a couple of times and the shiver returned. When she removed it this time, she opened her eyes and slipped it into my mouth. When I sucked on the finger, she moaned a little louder.

As I released the finger, I said, "You're both very tasty and taste very similar."

Rita nodded and whispered, "Yeah, I think so too but I'm not really sure."

I moved my hand away from Mary's shiny ass and whispered, "Here, try another taste or two. I'll bet that she'd love the feel of your hot tongue on her stringing ass, right now."

Rita gave out with a little whimpering moan and slowly dropped to her knees behind her girlfriend. Her eyes were locked on Mary's ass, which was more of a deep hot pink than a red by now. She glanced up at me for a second and then moaned softly as she bent forward and ran her tongue up one ass cheek and then the other. Mary's ass jerked at the first touch of Rita's hot tongue and then, she was pushing her ass higher in the air to make firmer contact.

"See, I told you she'd like it," I said softly. "You like Rita's tongue on your ass, don't you Mary?" Mary just moaned softly and flexed her ass. "Oh yes, she likes it," I whispered to Rita.

Rita whimpered softly and licked harder. I grinned as I reached across and used both hands to spread Mary's ass cheeks apart. "Here, try a lick in here but watch your nose if you touch her asshole. She'll buck like a wild horse."

Rita took a deep shivery breath and did as I asked. She was rather tentative at first and then she reached up and used her hands to spread the cheeks apart. She took a longer firmer lick and then she grinned up at me and dropped her head lower. I could see her tongue flick out and Mary yelled as her ass came up hard and fast. Rita jerked her head back just in time and giggled.

"I see what you mean," she whispered excitedly.

"Okay, little one, let's let her rest for a little bit and then we'll get her in the shower," I said as I rubbed Mary's ass again.

"I want to do just one thing before we do," Rita whispered and then dipped her head down and took a quick lick at the center of Mary's sex.

Mary yelled loudly and bucked up again, knocking Rita over backwards. Rita lay there on the floor laughing for a moment and then she said, "I did it. I really did it. I nearly got my nose broke, but I did it."

*****

It was nearly ten minutes before we could get Mary to her feet and then all she wanted to do was to go to bed and sleep. "Oh no you don't, you're way too messy to get in any bed with us. Come on and get in the shower. We'll get you squeaky clean and then you can go to bed." I told her with a chuckle.

Rita helped me get her into the shower stall and held onto her as I got the water going. Mary was so out of it that she just stood there and let us wash her. She did give a little shivering jerk as I gently washed her ass and a soft moaning quiver as I washed her sex. We got her out of the shower and dried her off. I finally picked her up, carried her in, and put her to bed.

Rita grinned as I came back into the bathroom and said, "I don't think she's going to get her little asshole fucked tonight."

I laughed and shook my head. "I think she's had all that she can handle and then some." I gave her a leering grin and asked, "How about you? Think you could handle it?"

She glanced down at my rampant manhood and then back up at my face. She swallowed and licked her lips before she whispered, "I don't know."

I chuckled and said, "Good answer. Come on, it's time for me to get cleaned up. You to."

She grinned and opened the shower door. "Now, that I can handle," she said as she reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft, pulling me into the shower behind her.

*****

We took our time washing and caressing each other. I was enjoying the feel and responses of her young body and she was having a ball exploring my body. I let her do anything and everything that she wanted. By the time the water started to get cool, she was on her knees, sucking on my dick, and doing a damn fine job of it.

I reached over, turned the water off, and then moaned softly as she tried to swallow me completely. I wasn't too surprised when she did; her mother could after all. Her nose bumped against my pelvic bone a couple of time and she moaned deeply around my shaft.

I think she was coming but she continued to suck and then started to bob her head up and down along the entire length of my manhood. I groaned and whispered, "You're fixing to find out if you spit or swallow, if you're not careful."

This just made her suck even harder and move her head up and down faster. I groaned deeply and came with a vengeance. As the first spurt left my shaft, she moaned loudly again, and swallowed me to the hilt. She just kept on sucking and fluttering her tongue along the base of my shaft as the second and third jet erupted.

In the back of my mind and somewhere far away, a little voice whispered, "She swallows. Unlike her mother, she swallows." I felt myself smile as I put my hands on her shoulders for support, as my knees and legs trembled.

Rita was still sucking greedily at the head of my dick as I returned to the present. It felt so good but it was almost to the point of being painful, I was that sensitive. I held her in place and pulled my hips back, taking it away from her. She whimpered softly and tried to go forward.

I chuckled and whispered, "Whoa, little one, whoa. Let an old man rest, you're about to kill me."

She looked up at me as a big grin spread across her face.

I chuckled, leaned against the wall, and added, "Yeap, you're your mother's daughter alright."

Rita laughed and stood up to hug me. I hugged her back and she whispered, "I swallowed. I didn't mean to but I was coming so hard that I didn't even think about it, I just did it."

"I thought you were coming but I wasn't sure," I whispered back.

She giggled and said, "I've made a big mess and I'll have to rinse us off before we go to bed."

I laughed and said, "Rinse you off maybe, but I'm squeaky clean. You didn't leave a drop of me anywhere. I may have to rename you little Miss Hoover."

She giggled at that and lifted her head. I kissed her sweet lips that held a hint of my musky taste. When I broke the kiss I whispered, "Don't worry about rinsing off, I feel like a midnight snack. The same snack I had for breakfast, if I remember right."

TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers