Wild Night

Story Info
Watching is his kink, performing is hers.
19.4k words
4.6
49.4k
44

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/29/2019
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This began as a contest submission and due to the constraints of the contest went far off the rails. Anyone who has read my stories knows limiting me to 750 words is a failure waiting to happen. So 19407 words later, I give you this story. I've tried a few different things here, a new category for one, writing in the third person for another.

As always, constructive criticism is always welcome.

* * *

She looked down at the outfit he'd laid out for her and smiled. Black leather pumps, lace edged silk stockings, black leather mini skirt, a black lace bra, and a low cut silk top. She smiled noting the lack of panties. "Okay, so that's how he wants to play it," she thought.

She was normally a bit more conservative. A school teacher by day, but when he wanted to play they tended toward the theatrical, and role play was something they both enjoyed. This time she was going to be the libertine. He liked to share, and she enjoyed how it made her feel to tempt and tease other men. She sometimes delivered, and made him watch. That was his kink. She walked to the bath of their swanky hotel suite and looked in the mirror. She was in terrific shape and the outfit was going to fit her like a glove. She slipped off her robe, her breasts were high and though not large, they were well shaped. She tweaked her nipples, turned slowly and looked down over her shoulder at her ass. "Not bad for an old lady," she said aloud. "I need to keep doing those squats at the gym." She slapped her ass, the crack was loud as it reverberated off the tile. She ran a bath. "If I'm going to play the part I might as well do myself up right."

She reclined in the scented bath, lifting a leg free of the water watching it purl into the tub. She thought the stockings an odd choice with the mini skirt since her legs were still holding a decent tan and the tops would show. She smiled realizing that was the intent. It was his fantasy, and she loved fulfilling them nearly as much as he enjoyed coming up with them. She was was horny and wanted nothing more than to relieve herself but she held off knowing it would be sweeter for the wait. She dried off and anointed herself with lotion and a few daubs of her favorite perfume before she did her makeup. She went for a dark lipstick and smoky eyes before teasing her hair into a dirty blonde drift past her shoulders. She walked into the bedroom and began to don her outfit for the evening.

The bedside phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Come down when you're ready," was all he said.

"I'll be down in a few minutes." She said trying and failing to hide the smile from her voice. She slipped her wedding bands off and put them into her purse as she looked over the room seeing nothing to give their identity away and headed for the elevator. She got on and a bellhop got on with her. She decided to warm up using him and gave him a little smile. She could see him visibly tense up and smiled even more broadly. She watched floors count down she turned to him and said, "Give me your phone quick." He fumbled it out of his pants and handed it to her. She found the camera app and held it down beneath her skirt aimed up between her legs and snapped a picture, the flash went off. She looked at the preview of the picture which didn't include her face and handed it back to him just as she stepped off the elevator and didn't look back. She walked slowly across the lobby, savoring the sharp click of her heels on the polished marble, well aware of several heads turning to watch her as she walked into the hotel lounge. She slid carefully onto one of the bar stools and crossed her legs. The bartender was quick and soon she had a drink in front of her. She wondered how long it would take before he hit on her.

"Hello."

She nodded. "Hello," and took a sip of her drink.

"Are you from around here?" He asked.

She looked at him for a long moment and rolled her eyes. "I've stunned you into going to the most basic of pick up lines have I?"

He had the sense to look chagrined. He had a nice smile, and everything about him set her off. He was handsome, maybe in his mid thirties, and had a handsome face, and a firm body. She tilted her head and he understood the unasked question.

"Tom."

She smiled. "Dawn." She tilted her head to beckon him in closer. "Let's cut to the chase Tom. Which pocket has your wedding band in it?" He looked slightly crestfallen as she laughed softly. "Don't worry, mine is in my purse." He immediately perked up at that. She leaned forward giving him a glimpse down the front of the top and whispered into his ear. "I don't usually fuck around Tom but when I do, I choose wisely." She let her hand slip off her lap and reached across the short distance to rub the front of his slacks. "I have a good feeling about you Tom. Since we both have things to lose, it makes you a safe bet. You do have to agree with some rules though. Nod if you want to hear them."

He nodded.

"Good boy." She rubbed the front of his slacks more firmly, enjoying the thickness that was forming there. "Safety first, if I were to entertain you for the evening," She gave him a lingering kiss beneath his ear, "he wears a raincoat at all times."

He nodded again.

"I like you Tom." She firmed her grip keeping Tom rooted to his spot. "The other is that my husband gets to watch." He couldn't back up without revealing her grip on his cock. She heard him swallow nervously. "Don't worry, he likes it. I'm all yours, he won't join in and I will drain you until you are a mere husk of a man, but he will be sitting in a chair watching everything." She leaned forward rubbing her cheek to his and flicked his ear lobe with her tongue, feeling his cock twitch in excitement. He didn't move and she was enjoying the feel of him growing beneath her fingertips. She uncrossed her legs. "Tom, as a little show of faith and my incredibly bad intentions, I'm going to unbutton your coat to help cover your tracks, set your hand on my thigh and slip your hand up my skirt and see how excited the prospect of riding you like a rodeo bronco has me." He took a long pull of his drink and set it down, drying the damp fingers on the napkin beneath. He turned and did as asked. She let out a little sigh, her eyes bright. "Your hand is cold. If you keep going it should get a lot warmer." Tom's hand stopped at the top of her stocking, her skin was hot to the touch.

"Is he upstairs now?" He asked, sotto voce.

She reached for her drink and took a sip to cover her reply. "No he's in here somewhere, watching us right now."

Tom's eyes went wide and his eyes started glancing around. He began to withdraw his hand and her thighs closed on it holding it in place.

"Look at me. You've got the jar open but you haven't found the honey yet." She licked her lower lip slowly. She nudged his hand with her thigh and his hand started moving upward again. A smile crossed her lips at that. His fingers found the source of the heat and rubbed her gently, his fingers getting slick. She let out a soft sound of approval and licked her lips again. "I'm glad you're a ballsy guy Tom. Now don't linger there, you have a decision to make." She leaned forward as his hand slid away slowly. She whispered in his ear. "What'll it be boy? Yes, or no."

He pretended to reach for his drink but drew back and tasted his fingers quickly running his tongue over them behind the veil of her hair. Her eyes flashed in astonished glee. He nodded again.

"We're going to get along just fine you and I. What I'm going to do is leave and go up to my room, 442. Keep an eye on the clock and don't leave the bar for ten minutes, then come upstairs and knock on my door." She turned and nuzzled his cheek and gave him a kiss leaving a dark lipstick print in her wake.

"Well it was nice chatting with you Tom. I hope you have a terrific night." She opened her purse and he tried to wave her away and she smiled and laid a twenty next to her glass and drained the last of it. She smiled and spun around and slipped off the stool and took a moment to straighten her skirt.

Tom's head swiveled as she walked out the door, her ass swaying like a pendulum.

"Another?" The bartender asked causing Tom to jump.

"No, what's my tab?" He asked unable to squelch the stupid grin on his face. He paid the bartender and tipped him well and looked up at the clock.

The bartender leaned forward to wipe down the bar and said, "You are one lucky son of a bitch. I've never seen her in here before, and I would have remembered."

"We'll see, it's too good an opportunity to pass up." Tom noticed a few people move in and out of the bar and hadn't thought to keep an eye out for her husband leaving.

He waited the ten minutes and his brain had nearly burnt out thinking about the things that could go wrong. First he would make sure that he wasn't being filmed. The last thing he needed was to find a video of himself on some amateur porn site. If he'd had time he would have run to his room and dropped his wallet off but he didn't want to blow his chance with this knockout. He straightened his tie and knocked softly on the door.

"Who is it?" He heard Dawn's voice.

"Tom." He replied softly, close to the door.

"Mmm, right on time." She opened the door and let him into the room. The area around the bed was lit by the side table lamps, but the rest of the room was dark. Tom glanced around and noticed one of the high back easy chairs had been pulled into the shadows and a man sat in it, his legs crossed and fingers steepled in front of his face. He could only make out vague features but couldn't see enough to identify the man if he wanted to. "Come on in." She had said her eyes flashing as she walked towards the bed and beckoned him with a finger.

"Uh, I uh," Tom swallowed hard again, "I don't get this." He looked around. "Do you film this because I can't be part of..."

She reached up and turned him to face her. "Tom, we can only continue if we trust one another. I don't need to record this, I plan on remembering it for a long time. We like to play, but we're safe about it, a recording could ruin our lives as much as anybody's so no, there are no cameras. I'm clean as a whistle, checked up about two months ago and I've only had sex with my husband since then. This is my play time, and I get it because he likes to watch as much as I like to try new things, and new people." She added with a smile and plucked the fabric of her top letting a wisp of her perfume to escape. "The only other rules are that I don't do anal, and I don't kiss on the mouth. That's all for him." She tilted her head towards the man in the corner. "Are we good or do you want to walk away? I don't want you to start something you're not prepared to finish."

Tom stood there a moment staring at a spot on her chest and looked up at her eyes.

"Tom, if you're getting cold feet I understand. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

He shook his head.

"If you're still game, I'll take the lead. I'm kind of good at telling men what to do." She said with a wink. She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned forward slightly and slipped off first one shoe, then the other and tossed them aside. She looked at him with a little smile and a tilt of her head looking for the sign to keep going. Tom reached for his jacket and slipped it off, she took it and hung it up for him. He began to loosen his tie and looked askance to the chair in the corner.

"Focus on me." She took his chin and turned him back to face her. "Let me give you something to focus on." She smiled and raised her arms and slid the silk top over her torso and off revealing the small black lace bra with her breasts pouring over the cups. She asked him to do her the honor and pointed to the hook and leaned in so he could reach around. He pulled the straps off her shoulders as she leaned back revealing her breasts. "There that should help keep your attention." Tom looked raptly at her chest and back up at her. She stepped up to him their bodies so close he could feel the heat pouring off her as she undid his tie. "I don't bite." She whispered. "Well not without good reason anyway." Her eyes flashed as she folded the tie and set it on the nightstand. "I'll keep that nearby in case I want to use it to tie you up." She began on the buttons and got the shirt open and ran her hands up and down his chest with a hum of approval. "I like a man that takes care of himself." She let a wicked grin spread across her face as she leaned forward and licked his nipple through the cotton of the shirt, her hands slid down his stomach to unbuckle his belt and open his slacks.

She switched to the other side and this time she did sink her teeth into the nipple, not enough to cause him pain, but she got his attention. "I guess I do bite." She ran her hand down inside of his slacks and felt his cock and let out another hum. "If I'm going to be topless so are you." She slid his tee shirt up and he raised his arms tugging it off and tossing it aside. She leaned in and took the nipple again and suckled on it hard and released it with the flick of her tongue. "I expect similar attention." She stepped around him and pulled the covers completely off the bed tossing them in a heap on the floor. When she came back to him she pushed the slacks over his ass and down his thighs seeing the bulge stand forth clearly now through his briefs. She looked down at it and licked her lips and back up at Tom and smiled. "I've been wanting to get this out from hiding since I first laid hands on it." She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of the briefs and slowly dragged them down, his cock falling forward pointing at her. "Oh my... it's thick." Her smile shone brilliantly in the dim light. "You're going to split me in half with that thing stud."

"I'll be gentle." He said smiling.

"I hope not." She replied as she reached out to touch it, aware that if she went too far it could go off too quickly. "Go ahead and sit." She knelt and removed the rest of his clothing, tossing his shoes and slacks aside. Tom sat on the bed naked, his thick cock at attention. "My turn." She lifted one foot onto the bed next to his hip and reached up and began rolling the stocking down her leg until it was free. She did the same on the other side of his hip and tossed them on the nightstand with his tie. She spun on her toes and asked for another hand. Tom's hands trembled as he reached for the zipper and lowered it. "You already know what I've got on underneath. You even snuck a taste, naughty boy." Tom peeled the skirt over her hips and ass and let it slide down her tanned legs letting her step out of it. She took it and flipped it onto the dresser a few feet away. His eyes scanned up and down her trim figure.

"You are fucking gorgeous." He said with an air of disbelief.

"Aww thank you. You're pretty hot yourself." She looked down at his lap and boldly licked her lips. "Why don't you scoot up a bit and lay back, I want to see if I can get my mouth around that monster." She leaned over and grabbed a hand towel off the nightstand and tossed it next to him and reached into the small dish and pulled out a condom and took a small bottle with it. "I like strawberry, I hope you don't mind." She wiggled the little bottle of lubricant and placed the corner of the packet in her teeth, tearing it open. She pushed his legs apart and climbed up between them, crawling over his body. She kissed around the base of his cock and rubbed it against her cheek. "Just remember the basic rules, my ass is off limits, so is my mouth and this," she rubbed it against her cheek again, "stays wrapped, then Tom you can pin me down and fuck me like a two dollar whore for all I care. Pull my hair and mount me like a stallion. The rules are there to protect us both trust me on that, because if I had my choice I'd have you in my mouth right now, sucking so hard to get that first hot load hitting the back of my throat. She pulled out the condom and palmed it before opening the lube, the scent of strawberry filled the air as she poured it into her palm and took his cock and stroked it gently. He cried out, pushing up into her grip. "Easy big fella, we haven't even begun yet. She placed the condom at the top and began unrolling it down his cock, stroking the rest of the lube from her palm over the outside. She took the towel and wiped the excess off her hand and leaned forward her mouth open as she held it upright and licked at the head. "Fuck, it's huge." She said with a little giggle and opened her mouth wide and took the head in slowly, her hand stroking him firmly as she did. She made humming noises as her tongue worked over the head. She lifted her lips free, slurping greatly as she did. "It's like trying to swallow a strawberry ice cream cone whole." Her hand kept working him up and down, his hips squirming in need of a release. She stretched her neck and went down on him again and tried to take a little more and began to gag a little before retreating. She bobbed her head back and forth, matching her firm strokes to her motion causing Tom to moan and place his hand on the back of her head. Her hands sped up as Tom began to lose control, she sucked as hard as she could drawing out that first load to get his edge off. He bucked nearly choking her and cried her name and filled the condom, the liquid heat bathed her mouth as she pulled off and licked him all around and milked his cock until he stopped jerking in her hand.

She leaned to the side and looked up at him as he gulped air trying to get his breathing back under control. "Now I know how those snakes feel when they try to swallow prey that's bigger around than they are."

"Biting off more than you can chew?" He laughed. "That's what my wife used to say..." He stared open eyed at the ceiling for a moment and she knew what was going through his mind.

She slid up along side him and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, my cunt can stretch further than my mouth. I want to feel that monster split me like a ripe summer peach." She gave his ear a lick and sat up. "C'mon sit up and we'll get you cleaned up and re-covered." He sat up slowly and scooted back to the edge where she removed the condom, cleaned up and had a new one back on after several strokes and encouragements that she wanted to be on top the first time so she could take it at her pace. She pushed him back onto the bed and crawled over him again, kissing her way up his torso and neck. She dragged her tongue up the side of his neck to his ear. "Well you found one hole you couldn't get it into, but I assure you, this one won't have the same problem." She said, a soft chuckle rose from her throat.

Much recovered Tom looked up into her eyes and stopped her by rolling her onto her back. She appeared a little surprised but not concerned as he leaned down to kiss her and she turned ever so slightly taking it on the cheek. He hesitated but then followed it with another higher and worked his way to her ear and dragged the tip of his tongue around and down until he hit a spot on her neck below her earlobe that caused her to shiver and gasp.

"Oh yes." She whispered, her voice ragged as he trailed soft kisses to her collar bone and across her shoulder. Her back arched lifting her chest to him and he smiled as he worked his way down taking her nipple into his mouth causing her to gasp. He let it slip from his mouth but sucked hard on the nipple only then letting it go. He crossed to the other performing the same office on it as her chest heaved and pressed up to his mouth. He kissed down her stomach and her hands came up and took his cheeks keeping him from going any lower. "Sweety, you'll drown if you go any lower."

Tom laughed and flicked his tongue into her belly button and kissed the hollow of her hip as he let his fingers go where he very much wanted to bury his tongue. She began to hum in appreciation as he rubbed her clit in tight circles. "Mmm nice." She whispered. "Finger me Tom!" She nuzzled the top of his head as he did just that, slipping a finger into her, her hips rode up and down like a boat on a gentle swell as he added another finger and sucked and licked her breasts. She began to ride his hand, her hips never reaching the mattress as she rose again and again. He began to curl his fingers as he drew them out and drive them back in straight and hard. She moaned like a whore and wrapped her arm around his head pinning him to her chest as she cried out twisting beneath him as she came. She collapsed to the mattress panting and began to giggle.