Wild Oats - The Broken Bed

Story Info
Sally has sex with a stranger.
1k words
3.84
15.9k
1

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/10/2020
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like my other Wild Oats stories, this took place in the 1970's. Sally believed in sex and successfully separated sex from love which can be without sex.

*****

"Jason, have you ever been to Cedar Key?"

"Where is that?"

"It's about an hour or two North of here. It's an old fishing village that goes back before the Civil War. The Island Hotel has been around since 1859 and might be a fun place to stay overnight."

"When are you thinking about?"

"Next week we both have the same two days off. Are you interested?"

"Sounds like fun. Let's do it."

We drove up to Cedar Key and arrived about 3 in the afternoon. We registered at the Island Hotel on 2nd Street and were assigned a room with a shared bathroom down the hall. Remember, this was in the 1970's, since then the hotel has remodeled, reduced the number of available rooms to 10 and now has in-room facilities.

We explored the village hand-in-hand and returned to the hotel for dinner which included heart of palm salad which was one of their specialties.

We had traveled light with just a small duffle bag apiece - just enough to hold essentials and a change of clothing.

About 9:00 we retired to our room. We got naked and then I put on a thin T-shirt to visit the bathroom down the hall.

When I got back to the room we just started making out before we went to sleep.

We had some really nice kissing and then Jason lined his cock up with my pussy and we began to make love. We were going at it pretty hard when the antique bed fell apart and dropped us on the floor. Actually, the front headboard separated from the side rails and we were still on the mattress, but our heads were down.

Jason turned on the overhead light so we could survey the situation. We put the bed back together and got started again. This time Jason was really pumping and I was thrusting back to meet him. Jason was just ready to cum when the bed fell apart again and we ended up on the floor.

On with the light again and another wilted cock. This time the bed is really broken so we unfasten the side rails from the headboard and footboard and lay the mattress and springs directly on the floor.

We get started again, but by this time our heart is not into it and I say, "Why don't we just wait until morning and see what happens then?"

It is now about 10:30 or 11 and I have to go to the bathroom again. Really bad. So I just prance down the hall naked with my proud, firm, heavy DD breasts bouncing along with me. When I get to the bathroom, it is occupied and I have to wait in the hall, squeezing my legs together and bouncing from one foot to the other hoping not to have an accident.

Finally the door opens and a really nice looking 40 something man steps out. As he looks at me, I rush past him to the toilet, without even closing the door, and pee for all I am worth.

He stands in the hall watching until I finish and when I come back out he says, "Wow, you are quite a looker. Are you here alone?"

"No, a friend and I are in room 27, just down the hall. Our bed fell apart and we are planning to use just the mattress and springs on the floor tonight. I will leave the door unlocked if you want to come visiting during the night."

I was actually surprised when I was awoken at 2 AM with a mouth on my breast and a hand on my neatly trimmed bush.

"I could not sleep thinking of you and your invitation."

I opened my arms to him - he was also naked - and we had a full body hug with him on top of me and Jason sleeping beside me.

He started nibbling on my neck and ears and slowly worked his way down my body with his lips, mouth, and tongue. He spent extra time on my erect nipples and then continued on down my body.

He licked my already wet slit from near my ass hole all the way to my clip repeatedly. Pausing each time at my clit to give it some extra attention - either a lick, or a suck, or a nibble with his teeth.

I was in heaven and my legs were spread wide.

I pulled him up until I could reach his cock and then guided him into my love tunnel. It is dark in the room so I have not yet seen his cock, but it feels just right as he slides into my wet vagina and we begin to perform the dance of love together.

I am moving with him and as we increase the rhythm and intensity, I can hear the squish of my fluids inside me as he pistons in and out and the slap of our bodies as we come together thrust after thrust.

"I'm going to cum. Can you cum with me? Are you close?"

"I'm close. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me - as deep as you can get it."

He raises up on his arms and begins really thrusting hard and fast. Then he grunts, "Ohhhh yes." I feel his warm spurts deep in my body and I cum just after the first stream hits the walls of my vagina. I wrap my legs around him and hold him close.

We fall asleep joined at our sex and when I wake up with dawn just breaking, he is hard again, still fully inserted, and slowly stroking in and out of my vagina.

Jason wakes up beside us and says, "Good morning Sally, I'm going down to the bathroom."

My new friend and I continue to enjoy our wake-up sex. We never did exchange names, just body fluids.