Wild Vacation Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us hit it off big time and we agreed to have dinner together later that evening. They warned us, in advance that they would likely turn in very shortly after dinner since they were fighting serious jet lag from coming in the day before after a very long series of flights.

"No worries," I said.

Andi's and my expectations for the rest of the stay in Panama changed that evening. We hadn't expected to meet any other couples at the lodge so meeting a very hot couple that had similar interests and were about our age was a bonus.

When we met for dinner about 7 PM bathing suits and tees were replaced by sundresses and button down shirts and khakis. There was only one word to describe the ladies- "stunning." Both of them were baring their tanned shoulders and both of them wore dresses that flowed down over every curve. Breasts were free to move and nipples were often at attention. Each of their butts was sumptuous and although I couldn't be sure if Jessica was wearing anything underneath, I was reasonably sure she wore a thong, at most. Andi was, of course bare and smooth as silk under her semi sheer dress.

They got to dinner first. Chris rose from his seat and extended both arms to greet Andi and when he smiled, said, "You look smokin;" she blushed crimson and her nipples hardened to greet him. I wasn't as bold with Jessica but I did tell her she looked awesome.

We had such a good time. The seafood was amazing, inhibitions were melting away and we conversed like old friends. Andi and I weren't bummed out that they crashed after supper since they had given us the earlier heads up. We talked about getting together again after fishing the next day and, although there were no overt sexual advances I was confident that a foursome was a distinct possibility.

After they left for bed, Andi and I relaxed under the stars, poolside for nearly an hour before heading back to our lodge. We relaxed, holding each other and enjoyed the sounds of the jungle. We heard everything from tree monkeys to who knows what as we chatted about our fist full day in Central America.

Andi was the first to start the conversation about our new friends.

She surprised me when she began, "Jessica wants to get in your pants; her nipples perked up whenever you guys made contact. I find her very beautiful; I'll bet you do, too. I think she wants to compare your cock to Chris's. I think you'd like to find out if she sucks cock better than I do and I think I might be interested in sliding up between her legs to taste her pussy."

"Yikes, " I said, "You must be in extreme vacation mode. Did you notice that Chris was admiring your piercings and a lot more, all evening? Wait till he slides that Aussie tongue up your slit meeting your delectable clit. How many orgasms do you think you can have on his tongue and cock? Are you as attracted to him as it seemed?"

"Yes,' she offered. "Is that ok? We're not at Desire yet? Are the rules different?

"What do you think," I said. "I'd love to see you with both of them and you know I'm drawn to Jess."

"Let's see what tomorrow brings. Tired or not, I'll bet that they haven't fallen asleep, yet."

Day #3

Fishing was incredible. We caught tuna, roosters and a number of jack crevalles.

We were too busy fighting fish to engage in any fantasies while out there even though I couldn't take my eyes off my wife; she looked amazing in skinny shorts and a tank top. If I hadn't been so tired, I'd just "get me some of that!"

We made it back to the dock around 4:30. Both of us grabbed our suits and headed to the pool and bar. I instructed Andi to wear her Tonga suit. It wasn't quite a thong as it had a thin patch of glittery material that covered some of her cheeks but it turned heads, nonetheless. The two athletes from the other night were already there downing beers and I noted that the taller of the two poked the other in the ribs to alert him to check out the scenery.

My thoughts, "It just gets better and better."

Before the week is over Andi might add a checkmark on her fantasy list next to "fucked by two hung black men at the same time."

Chris and Jessica wandered over about 5:30. Who cares that they caught a 400+ lb. marlin; that's not what interested me. Jessica surprised me as modesty was flung to the wind. She looked amazing in a sheer white one-piece suit that was cut very high on the sides and very low in the back. Her boobs were magnificent, perfectly formed with upturned nipples framed by dark areolae. And her butt was round in all the right places. I dreamed of diving into that plump pussy. I just love sheer suits!

Chris licked Andi's body from head to toes with those deep blue eyes when he sat down across from Andi. Once again he extended her a warm embrace, which made her blush yet again. I extended a similar hug to Jessica and she reciprocated with a gorgeous smile and just a hint of a squeeze of my butt. We had a couple of drinks, each before heading to our rooms to shower and dress for dinner.

The ladies looked stunning, once again. We dined on the porch enjoying the remnants of a colorful sunset over the jungle and our peek at the Pacific. Jess wore a form fitting white maxi dress that clung to her as if it were sewn on her. Andi wore her crochet dress, one of my favorites as it looked great. It already had some spicy memories attached to it from previous evenings. I'm sure Chris wondered just how much she wore beneath it. Chris looked dynamite; wearing dress shorts and a tee that looked like it had been poured onto his torso. I had on linen pants tied at the waist and a salmon Tommy shirt with the top three buttons undone.

Andi smiled and piped in, "You guys clean up great... and you smell so good, too."

We exchanged stories about just about everything covering kids, jobs, sports our childhoods and most embarrassing moments. They were surprised to hear about our lifestyle vacation at Desire and they had a ton of questions about what went on there. They were the first couple we were ok sharing our adventures with. It wasn't like we came home from our last vacation bragging to our family and friends that we had enjoyed our first clothing optional fuckfest in Mexico.

I was confident that they might expand their sexuality under the right circumstances. To date, they told us that they had flirted with other couples but none of the four involved pushed the envelope beyond that. They did let on that they had gotten pretty naughty on some of their recent dates offering two men glances at Jessica's boobs. And, on one occasion Jessica got caught on her knees with her mouth wrapped around Chris's cock. We hoped that they were interested in the adage, "What happens in Panama stays in Panama!"

After dinner we lounged poolside for a while. It was a moonlit night and the jungle was alive with all kinds of wildlife. The scent of flowers lofted on the breeze as the dinner drinks put all of us in a giddier and looser mood. Earned It by Weeknd from the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey emboldened me and I asked my beautiful wife, Andi if she'd like to dance. She said, sure and we moved to the dance floor, hand in hand.

We swayed to the haunting sexy beat. My hands drifted down to her gorgeous hips and backside; all I could feel was warm smooth skin through the sexy dress and heat from her core. She pulled my head down to her and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced in circles and my hands were challenged not to just pull her dress over her head and lay her down on one of the chez lounges, just feet away.

Minutes later, my eyes drifted to Jessica and Chris who were moving to the music close by. They were almost as close as we were and the heat they were generating seemed to float up from them. Maybe, the conversation around our adventures was working?

I whispered to Andi, "Are you ready to take this up a notch? I'm going to ask Jessica to dance with me: is that OK?"

"Oh yes, as long as you're confident that Chris will ask me."

I ordered another round of drinks. We were all a bit buzzed. Andi and Jessica had been drinking a Panamanian rum cocktail and Chris and I stuck with beers.

When the server dropped them off, I proposed a toast, "Here's to the luckiest four people on earth, tonight."

Chris smiled broadly and echoed my sentiment, "And the evening is just getting started."

The music moved down tempo and I extended my hand, this time to Jessica, "I'd love to have the honor of this dance with you."

She rose to her feet with a glowing smile; we made our way to an area that afforded us some room to move.

Chris didn't waste the opportunity to dance with Andi as he rose, extending his hand.

The music was hot; Chris Isaac's sultry Wicked Games played through the Bose sound system.

I wanted to pleasure Jessica, taking her to soul splitting heights but since she and Chris had never played before with another couple I proceeded cautiously. I let my hands drift low along her bodice and she reciprocated by putting her hands and arms around my shoulders. I held her on the outside of each hip. When my hands ventured to her butt she slid her hands up to my head and neck.

I whispered, "You are intoxicatingly beautiful."

She chuckled back, "That's what all the blokes say."

We looked over to see what Chris and Andi were up to. Andi was glued against him and her hands were around his butt and his hands were sliding up and down the sides of her dress, his thumbs brushing against the sides of her breasts.

I whispered, "The music is working its magic on them, too. Is it ok if I kiss you?"

She let out a soft moan, pulling my head down to hers. At first, the kiss was light and a bit tentative but the passion escalated as our tongues explored the deepest recesses of each of our mouths. We were locked together entranced in the music. She felt the heat from my cock against her loins and I guessed that her pussy reacted in like manner.

When I stole a glance towards Chris and Andi, I noted "caution had been thrown to the wind." She was all over him, hands holding his face against hers as they kissed deeply. His hands were kneading her cheeks through the barely there crochet dress. She ground her core against his straining cock.

The number ended and we headed back to the bar area. Just before we got up to dance, I had ordered a set of "blow job" shots for the ladies and another round of beers for us. I couldn't help wondering if the bartenders had to look up, in a bar guide how to make the drinks. The Kahlua and Bailey's with a topping of whipped cream was sure to produce a few laughs when the ladies sucked them down.

As Andi and Jessica prepared to show off their technique I noted that the two black guys from the first evening had their eyes glued on our table. Andi and Jessica were, in fact the only two female guests so it didn't surprise me that they were earning attention from the guests and staff

The two shots lined up on the table were firsts for Andi and Jessica. The girls slid next to each other sizing up the six-inch high offerings. Both went down on the glasses in unison and threw their heads back doing their best to swallow all of the liquid in one gulp. As a bit of delicious cream escaped their lips they turned to each other and proceeded to clean up each other with their tongues. When that turned into a kiss, Chris and I looked at each other in disbelief! The bulges in our pants grew more prominent.

"So that's how Americans enjoy their whipped cream and other delights," Jessica blurted as the two of them enjoyed a fit of laughter.

The four of us turned toward the bar to see the two bartenders and the two black guys clapping, each giving us two thumbs up!

As has been known to happen, the ladies decided to visit the restroom. Chris and I took that to be a good thing. When they came back, Andi extended her hand to Chris and Jessica did the same to me. Was there more dancing in store? No, they escorted us to our room.

The girls must have covered any ground rules they wanted because when we got to the room, Jess immediately tuned on a playlist off her IPhone and Andi lit the four candles we had brought from home. Then, Jessica extended her hand to Andi and the two of them headed for one of the beds.

Chris and I were stunned with our mouths open but licking our lips as Andi turned Jessica away from her and unzipped her dress. She did that very slowly realizing that her actions were as much for us as it was for them. Jessica stepped out of the dress freeing her sumptuous breasts and revealing her beautifully rounded butt. All that remained was a white thong that was already soaked with her juices. Andi knelt in front of her and with her teeth, removed the thin strip of material.

Jessica threw back her shoulders, as a moan escaped her lips. Her nipples were rock-hard and they pointed up and out. Her areolae were puffy and flushed with excitement. She was smooth with the exception of a light blonde patch of hair above her pussy and she had a small colorful tattoo in the shape of a butterfly just to the left of her pussy. Her lips covered her moist slit and her pearly clit peeked out above them.

Jessica lifted Andi from her knees and pulled her dress over her head. She was naked with the exception of her jeweled nipple rings and earrings. Chris was rapt with attention and he broke out into that amazing Aussie smile when I caught his attention!

Chris and I immediately stripped off our shirts and pants. He walked over to one of the chairs near the bed and began stroking his already engorged cock. I moved to the other chair taking my cock, in hand, as well.

Jessica and Andi tumbled onto the bed exploring each other's mouths with tongues and fingers. Jessica reached down between her legs collecting some of the juices from her soaked pussy. She offered the fingers to Andi who purred and eagerly sucked them deep in her mouth. Jessica's butt was in the air at my side of the bed. Her dripping womanhood was in front of me only a foot or two away. I had to restrain myself from reaching out to cup her rounded cheeks but I was not about to disrupt what I was witnessing. Jess knew was keenly aware of the show she provided me. As she broke off her kiss with Andi, she turned toward me, licking her swollen lips and with a kitten-like smile she rotated her bottom in front of me.

Jessica moved down from Andi's mouth and began flicking the nipple rings that were being held at attention. She covered each breast, roughly sucking and kissing them, twirling her tongue and pulling on the platinum rings. Andi's hips rose off the bed giving Chris the view of her sopping pussy he craved. Jessica moved farther down Andi's body nibbling and kissing down to her naval, stopping there to lick and suck some more.

Andi muled, thrusting her hips higher off the mattress as she moaned in intense pleasure. Before long, Jessica made Andi's pussy the center of attention. She started by licking her slit from her rosebud at the bottom to just short of her engorged, very engorged clit. She separated the pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand and plunged her tongue as deep as she could into Andi's wanton wet pussy. After inserting one, then two and finally, three fingers into her, she began on her clit. Andi's amazing clit was very hard and very prominent as she climbed the ladder of excitement. Jessica had it as hard and big as I have ever seen it. And, then she started nibbling and sucking it.

When Jessica worked Andi's pussy, her upraised butt was down the bed right in front of me. Her essence mixed with the perfume she wore was maddening. My cock was as hard and as big as I've ever seen it. But although close to exploding I held back watching Jessica and Andi with awe.

Jessica's skillful mouth, tongue and fingers took Andi very high within a couple of minutes, the first waves of her orgasm bubbled up from deep inside her. She shook violently all over; her hands flew over her head and she let out a guttural moan that was the sexiest sound I ever heard. She writhed in pleasure as Jessica pinned her mouth against her. Jessica allowed the orgasm to subside just long enough for Andi to relax her hips before pressing her tongue hard against her clit, again. She took her up and over the cliff three times before Jessica moved back up to her mouth, kissing her tenderly. They collapsed in each other's arms.

Following those few minutes of intimacy it was Andi's turn to pleasure her newest friend.

I think Andi knew how much I enjoyed the view Jessica had given me so she engineered a similar pose for Chris as she slid Jessica around ninety degrees. That put Chris facing Andi's upturned, dripping, swollen and gaping womanhood.

I was faced with Jessica's head and hair with a beautiful view over her heaving breasts. Andi played with her breasts for a very long time. I think she enjoyed the firmness of Jessica's nips and her quarter-sized areolae. She eventually moved down to her pussy and started nibbling on each of her nether lips. She slid her tongue on each side of each lip then began eating her first pussy. This was a first for Andi; that knowledge added to the sexual tension I experienced. I reveled in the slurping sounds Andi was making as she sucked and fingered Jessica.

I slid onto the side of the bed and began caressing Jessica's face and hair. When I kissed her deeply, her response was intoxicating as she used our kiss to muffle the sounds that were emanating from her core. Her hips began to undulate off the bed in circles. Her hands were everywhere so I took them in my hands and pinned them above her head, making her as vulnerable and open to Andi as possible. She exploded minutes later. Her back arched and she cried out in pleasure. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably and she flooded the bed with her cum.

Andi kept her on that edge covering her entire clit and slit with her mouth. She pulled wave after wave of pleasure from Jessica. They were both spent.

Minutes later, I brought everyone some beverages. The ladies got up from the bed, went into the bathroom to, I presume, freshen up. Chris and I moved to the two chairs in the living area with beer bottles in hand. The girls emerged, still naked laughing together.

Each of them walked over to their respective husband and, with a big smile. Jessica spoke first, "Honey, can I fuck Bob?"

At almost the same time, Andi chimed in, "Bob can I suck and fuck Chris?"

Chris, who had been very quiet through the previous hour's show, answered first, "Bob, enjoy my beautiful wife. And, if it's ok with you I'd love to ravish your beautiful and sexy wife, Andi."

I was touched by his emotion and replied, "Chris, I'm honored."

Chris took Andi to the bed closest to the living area and I took Jess to the bed that the ladies had already christened.

Jessica and I were made for each other, sexually. She, like Andi was athletic and energetic. I rolled her on her back and made her writhe in pleasure by sliding my tongue along her lips and slit. When I shifted my attention to her clit, I slid my forefinger inside her. She muled high off the bed, arching up and granting me total access to her pussy. I continued to pleasure her with my tongue until it was time to find out if she could handle more. I lifted her high so I could rim her tight hole with my tongue and, as I let her down I slid my index and forefinger into her pussy. I backed off for just a second, asking her if she was ok. Through a passionate haze she nodded with a smile. It was time for the shocker as I slid my pinky past her rim and covered her clit with my mouth. All of that attention to her slit, clit and anus made her crazy, flooding my hands and face. I covered her entire pussy with my mouth and feasted on her juices until, after three waves up and down she collapsed on the bed.

As whooped as she was, it wasn't too long before she wanted to pleasure me. She rolled to her knees and began worshipping my body. She began with my feet, caressing them with both hands. Then, she moved slowly up my legs, skipping over my straining cock. Instead, she nuzzled against my chest and took one of my nipples in her mouth while using her other hand to gently squeeze the other. The sounds I made quickly clued her in to just how much she was driving me crazy.