Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the bath?" I asked.

"Jade it's right there!" Shaun laughed pointing at the pond.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Erika exclaimed.

"Nope get those clothes off girl, and get cleaned up." Her dad told her as he pulled his jeans off.

My dad sat there on a rock holding the pistol and grinning, watching our shocked faces.

"It's freezing!" Erika complained.

"You're not getting in the clean sheets until you do!" Shaun said, and pulled his boxers off and stood there naked with it all hanging out, "Don't be so shy girl, I saw you naked the day you were born!"

He waded out in the water as Erika, and I just stared, "Not too bad." Shaun said and quickly dropped down to his neck and then back up to start using the bar of soap.

Erika looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders at her. I really didn't know what to say about what was happening.

Erika began taking her clothes off as my dad smiled and enjoyed the show, "Can you turn around or something?" Erika asked Dad.

"Why, I've seen naked women before. I'll keep watch, so a bear doesn't get you!"

"Maybe you should watch for a bear instead of me then!" Erika replied sarcastically.

Daddy just smiled, "I got two eyes don't you worry none."

Erika started pulling her clothes off and stacking them on a rock. She pulled her panties off last and hurried for the water. My dad and Shaun were grinning, and I knew they'd planned this the whole time!

"Damn it's COLD!" Erika squealed, as Shaun soaped up his crotch into a lather.

"You'll get used to it."

"I don't see how that's going to happen!" Erika replied but splashed water on her naked skin.

"It's better if you just dunk yourself." Shaun laughed and lathered up his armpits like he was standing under a hot shower.

Erika dunked herself and came up sputtering, "FUCK!"

All of us laughed as she took the bar of soap and hurried to wash her body, "How's the water?" I laughed.

"Wait till you find out!" Erika yelled back.

That made me shut up for a minute. I'd forgotten it was going to be my turn next!

Shaun sat down up to his neck and rinsed off. Then he stood up and waded back up for a towel.

"Hey, Brian it's cold enough to shrivel my pod!" Shaun laughed as he grabbed the towel and started drying his chest and arms.

He was only a few feet away, and it didn't look like his "Pod" was shriveled to me. It hung down fat and long, curving over a big pair of balls!

I'd seen a few dicks before, but not one the size of his! He didn't mind showing it to us either, and that sort of freaked me out. I wondered what else he'd like to teach me?

Erika came almost running out of the lake hugging herself with both arms and shivering. Her flesh was covered with goosebumps as she grabbed a towel and hurried to dry off.

"FUCKING COLD!" She mumbled.

Shaun was almost dressed, and Erika was rubbing the towel in her crotch to get it dry.

"Be sure and dry that pussy, you don't want ice forming on it!" Her dad told her, and he and my dad started laughing like a couple of loons.

"GOD DAD!" Erika said and hurried to find her panties.

My Dad passed the pistol over to Shaun who sat down on the rock, "Looks like it's our turn, Jade."

I didn't argue and started getting undressed at the same time as him wanting to hurry and get it over with. I wanted to get cleaned up and if I had to show my body "Fuck it!."

I noticed that Shaun was taking a keen interest in me stripping. His eyes taking their time going up and down my body looking at every detail! I'd seen that look before from lots of guy's. The glimpse of "I'd like to hold you down and fuck you all night!"

I ignored him and followed my daddy out into the water.

Damn, it felt like Ice, and I started to shiver right away. When I dunked down to my neck... my nipples got so hard that they felt like they would pop. And when that ice cold water had touched my pussy, It almost made me scream it was so fucking cold!

I stood next to dad and hurried to use the soap on my armpits, and then my crotch and chest. He did the same, and we got done a lot faster than Shaun and Erika.

"How's the water JADE?" Erika yelled at me.

"Shut up!" I yelled back and waded out for a towel as she laughed at me.

I think Shaun was enjoying watching me dry off and get my clothes back on. I hurried and tried to ignore him staring at me.

Even after a fast walk, I was still shivering when we got back to the cabin. Shaun got a roaring fire going, and my dad got a bottle of whiskey out of his bag.

"Here this will warm you girls up!"

My dad poured us all a shot in these tin cups that were hanging on the wall. While Shaun opened up two big cans of stew and put it in a pot that hung on a hook and swiveled in over the fire.

I drank my whiskey in one gulp, and the burn felt nice after almost freezing to death in that damn lake!

When it was bubbling hot, we ate that stew from metal plates, and I swear it was the best meal I've ever had! I'd felt like I was starving and God it was good and hot!

"Guess we better get some real meat in the morning," Shaun told my Dad.

"Yep, bright and early, you girls stay around the cabin, so a bear doesn't grab you."

"Not funny dad!" I told him, "What are we supposed to do while you're gone?"

"Enjoy nature, sit in the sun, you can even use one of those fishing poles if you want."

I didn't like the idea of being left alone, but there wasn't any arguing with my dad.

So we all played cards for a while until Dad let out a big yawn, "I think I'm going to turn in...been a long day."

"Yeah, big day tomorrow too!" Shaun agreed, "Let's unpack the rifles."

There were a couple of old ratty chairs by the fire. They looked like they'd come from the Salvation Army but still stood. Our dad's unpacked their rifles and cleaned them while Erika and I sat sipping more whiskey, and enjoying the heat from the fireplace.

Erika leaned over to me and whispered, "Did you notice?"

"What?" I whispered back.

"My dad has a huge penis!" She giggled, "No wonder mom makes so much noise at night!"

I wasn't going to say it, but I'd noticed it too. My own dad's looked larger than anything I'd seen before, but I wasn't about to say it out loud! Erika, on the other hand, said whatever she wanted most of the time. She'd embarrassed me plenty of times with her big mouth at school.

"Mine too!" I laughed, and pushed her shoulder, "Stop talking about it."

"I know..." Erika giggled, "I peeked at his too!" she said, having to get the last word in.

"Hey, dad which bed do we get?" I asked because the long day and whiskey had made me almost nod off.

"You girls pick who you want to sleep with to stay warm," Shaun said, as he came out of the bathroom in his boxers.

"Huh?" We asked at the same time.

Shaun went to one bed and threw back the furs, "I love Brian like a brother, but I'm not hugging him all night!"

"Me either bro!" My dad said, and threw a bunch of wood on the fire, "Going to get cold tonight...front's coming in."

Erika and I sat there looking at each other and then at Shaun pulling off his boxers and climbing in bed naked, "Good night!"

"Night." My dad replied, and went to the other bed and started taking his clothes off.

The candles were all out, and the only light was the glow from the fire, "Who do you want?" Erika asked me.

"I guess I'll sleep with my dad, I'm not going to sit out here all night."

"Okay, I guess there really aren't any rules out here!" Erika replied with a yawn.

Erika went over to the opposite side of the bed her dad was in and started taking her clothes off. She didn't even dig for her PJ's, and I didn't blame her. I had no idea where my stuff was under the pile of bags in the dark corner.

"Night," Erika told me and crawled into his bed in just her bra and panties.

I sat there for a while until I heard the wolves and the wind started howling. I went over to my dad's bed and got undressed like Erika. I crawled in under those furs, and it was nice and warm. I could hear dad already snoring slightly and covered up next to him.

It felt weird being in bed with him. I knew he was naked and I was almost the same. I wondered what I'd do if he tried something with me?

I didn't have to worry because he seemed to be sleeping soundly.

I woke up hours later, and the fire had burned down to just a dull glow. It was freezing cold, and the wind was howling outside of the cabin. So I got up and ran over to toss some wood into the fireplace and felt like I was going to freeze to death!

I went back to the bed and climbed back into where it was much warmer but still cold. Dad was asleep on his side facing mine, and I cuddled up to his warm bare skin. The fire caught, and the room got lighter, so I pulled the furs over my head and tried to suck up his warmth.

Dad woke up enough to pull me close to him. His arms around my back with my face against his chest, and then he started to snore lightly again. I could feel his huge penis and balls on my tummy. It wasn't hard or anything, and I was too tired and cold to worry about it. I fell asleep as soon as I was warm again.

All I knew was this living out in the wilderness was going to take some getting used to!

The next morning, I woke up early and dad was gone.

I looked over at Erika's bed and saw that Shaun was also missing. Then I remembered them saying they were going hunting. I got up and tossed more logs on the fire and got back in bed. I guess that woke up Erika because she jumped up and crawled into my bed.

"Can I stay with you... it is freezing?"

"Sure."

We ended up hugging each other to stay warm while the fire took hold.

"Hey Jade," Erika asked, "Did your dad try anything funny with you last night?"

"No, did yours?"

"Not really, but I did wake up once, and he had a hard-on pushing on my butt crack!" Erika giggled, "I think he was asleep though."

"This is one crazy trip!" I said, "Maybe we ought to switch beds tonight."

Erika thought about it, "Yeah let's do that before something else happens!"

"Something still could happen," I told her.

"Yeah, but at least it won't be with my dad!"

"Okay it's a deal," I told her.

We woke up an hour later when the room was warm again and found some old stale pop-tarts for breakfast. Erika even found some instant coffee, and we boiled some water and drank two cups each.

When we opened the front door, the sun was out, and it was wet from rain but not frozen.

So we made more coffee and sat out on the deck looking at the empty lake in the sunshine.

"So what would you have done if you're dad had tried to do you?" Erika suddenly asked.

"Tell him to stop...why what would you do?"

Erika sipped her coffee thinking, "I'm not sure...I mean I was so cold I would have done just about anything to stay warm." She gave me a sly smile.

We sat there sipping our coffee for a minute or two before I told her, "I don't think I'd do that even if I were too cold."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Erika asked.

"Of course."

"When I felt his big hard-on...it was sort of getting me turned on."

I laughed, "You're terrible!"

"I know...but it was like...so big...I wondered what it would feel like. If it wasn't my dad that is." She quickly added.

I felt compelled to tell her my story of how my dad's bare cock and balls were mashed on my tummy.

"Did it turn you on?"

"Not really, it was just weird!"

"It's going to be a long week," I added at last.

"Yeah, who knows what's going to happen out here?"

I didn't tell her that the idea of sleeping with her dad later was sort of turning me on. He was a handsome man, and I wondered what I would do if he made a pass at me? I mean I'd slept with guys before that I'd just met at a party just for the sex, and I wondered what it would be like to do it with Shaun.

"I guess we can do whatever we want," I told Erika.

"How's that?"

"Remember...no rules out here in the wilderness."

"Oh yeah," She said with a smile, "I kind of like that idea!"

"You're terrible!"

"So are you, Jade, you just won't admit it!"

I had no argument for that, Erika knew me better than I knew myself.

The men showed up at noon dragging a small Elk behind them.

"Wow!" Erika yelled, and I followed her over to them.

"We're eating fresh meat for lunch!" Shaun smiled at me, "You girls get the fire going while we skin this critter."

Erika and I ran back to the cabin and got the fire going nice and hot.

An hour later we were eating cooked elk meat like we'd been starved to death. Oh MY GOD! It was so tasty I wanted to eat the whole thing!

The gross part was watching them hang the carcass by its back legs in a tree. There was a rope through a pulley on a high branch, and they pulled it up out of the way of wolves and bears. It looked naked and gross hanging there, but it sure did taste good!

Erika and I burned some meat for super while Shaun and my dad went to the pond to take baths and clean blood off their arms. When they got back, they laughed at us but ate it anyway. We celebrated by drinking cold bud and a few shots of whiskey.

We all had a pretty good buzz going by bedtime.

We were sitting around playing cards with the fire going when Shaun asked us, "You girls want to play strip poker?"

"Why, you run around naked all the time now!" Erika told him.

"Good point, why don't you and Jade just strip down and give us mighty hunters a show?"

"You wish!" I laughed.

Daddy looked at me, "That would be something to see!"

"We brought you food!" Shaun pleaded, "Jade, the least you could do is tuck me in like a baby!"

We were all feeling a bit drunk, "I'll think about it." I told him, and his eyes got big, "I think it's time for bed Brian!"

It was getting cold, so we all got ready for bed. I think my dad was surprised when Erika crawled under his covers with nothing but her panties on. I knew that girl, and I would have bet money she was going to do my dad sooner or later!

Shaun lifted his furs, "Come on in Jade, it's nice and warm!"

I curled up on my side, and he scooted over to me, and I felt his cock. It was already hard, and he nuzzled my ear and made me giggle. I heard Erika laughing on the other side of the small cabin as the front of my bra was unhooked, and a big rough hand began to feel my boobs.

He pushed me over on my back and kissed my nipple, then sucked it into his mouth as his hand ran down my tummy and between my legs.

I kept them tightly together, "What do you want Shaun?" I kidded him.

"I want that nice hot pussy of yours." He told me, "Open up your legs, and I'll lick it for you."

I laughed, "You wish!"

"Come on give me a break, "He said, and rubbed my mound, let me show you how good I am at it."

I spread my legs apart, and he began to rub my pussy with his fingers and started kissing me. I felt his big hard cock on my tummy, so I took hold of it and pumped it up and down. It felt huge, and I started wondering if it would hurt or feel good inside me.

"Mmmm that feels good Jade!" He whispered, and we kissed some more as his hand slipped inside of my panties and found out how wet I was. Then he slid them down my legs, and I was completely naked and pretty turned on.

He stopped kissing me and sunk down between my legs. Shaun pushed my legs pushed apart, and I felt his mouth on my slit, and I let out a groan. I wasn't the only one making noise either. I pulled the fur down over my face and saw Erika's head sticking out of her furs. My dad was under her, and she was on top.

I could see her bathed in firelight humping my dad!

"OH MY GOD!" she moaned, "FUCK!...OOohhhh GOD that's big!"

I closed my eyes and felt a tongue slurping my slit, and then a pair of lips sucking on my clit gently.

"Unhhhh OOOoohhh yeah just like that!" I told Shaun and reached down to stroke his hair while he ate me.

Then I heard Erika yelling really loud and looked over at the other bed. The covers were off of them, and she was on her hands and knees facing the headboard. My daddy was behind her grunting and fucking her hard from the back. I could see his big long shaft going in and out of her as she yelled how great it felt!

"OH OH OHHHHHHH AHhhh AHHHHH AHHHHHH!" Erika yelled and dropped her head to the mattress, but dad just held her hips up and fucked her even harder.

I didn't get to watch much more because Shaun rolled me over on my side and got behind me. He spooned me and pushed my knees up towards my boobs. Then I felt his knob searching for my opening. I could still lay there and watch daddy and Erika as Shaun's knob started to push up inside of me. Damn, it felt huge, and I let out a groan as the tip went in.

Shaun's big hard cock started to slide further up in my pussy and kept going and going. He grabbed my right boob in his hand and began to pump his cock in and out of me once it was wet.

I saw dad flip Erika back over on her back and get between her legs. He pulled the furs up over them and was kissing her as she moaned and let him fuck her some more.

God, I felt stuffed!

Shaun was getting really excited, and starting to pump me harder and faster and I had to close my eyes and enjoy it. He rolled me over on my tummy with that big cock still in me and started licking the back of my neck while he fucked me. I had to cum, and that only made him go faster.

I could feel Shaun's warm breath in my right ear as he was saying, "Damn Jade you have the best pussy I've ever felt!"

His knees pushed my legs further apart so he could get really deep in me, "Shit...I'm going to cum!"

Shaun pushed my legs way apart and grabbed my shoulders and started squeezing them hard as he fucked me even faster. Slamming his cock all the way up in me. I felt his balls hitting my mound and heard him grunting loudly.

He picked me part way up by my hips and held me all the way back on his shaft as it began to throb and jerk in me.

"AH AH...OOOOHHH FUCK!" Shaun yelled, and I felt his cum starting to warm my insides as he came, "Oh yes baby!"

Shaun's cock kept squirting and jerking inside me, and I came again because it felt so good!

"Fuck I needed that!" Shaun said when he was done cumming in me.

He rolled us on to our left sides leaving his cock in me. He held me close and covered us up again, and we fell asleep in just a few minutes, his cock felt good slowly shrinking inside of me, and it was the warmest I'd felt since we got there. The sex had been delicious, better than I thought it was going to be with an old guy.

I'd needed it too, it had been a while since I'd had sex and I guess nature had just taken its course.

When I woke up, I was alone, and Erika was getting out of her bed, "Where is everyone?" I asked.

Erika was naked and did a big stretch facing me, "They went scouting some old gold mine for us to check out later."

She came over and lifted my furs up, "Let me in... its cold out here!"

Then Erika crawled in next to me, "You're warm want to snuggle?" She giggled, and put her boobs against mine looking down at me, "Jade you tramp, did you enjoy screwing my dad last night?"

I let out a laugh, "It looked like you were the tramp to me...yelling all night long!"

"God I know!" Erika grinned, "Brian made me cum a million times!" She exaggerated, "Did you ever think we'd be doing something like that last night?"

"No way," I told her, "I still can't really believe it!"

Then something happened that I least expected, "I'm so happy I could just eat you all up!" Erika said, and put her lips to mine and kissed me so passionately that it startled me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"I guess I'm getting wild like this place...are you?"

"Something sure is going on." And I felt like kissing her back.

I'd never kissed another girl before, and it was sort of weird at first but sweet at the same time. Erika ran her hand down between my legs and rubbed my pussy, "Maybe we could do each other while the guys are gone?"