Wilderwood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I still have to listen to my friends talk, like I'm still on the outside looking in. Today a couple of my other friends have dropped by to browse and to shoot the shit with me and Zack, and one of them, Trent, is talking about dark secrets of the inner circle of the Coven.

"There can only be thirteen of them at any time. They only recruit new members when one of them graduates, and anyone who wants to join has to be... you know... initiated by all the other members."

Trent Joyce is okay. He's tall, or would be if he ever stood up straight, and wears glasses. He's a smart guy and is going to do really well at college. On the subject of the Coven though he's an idiot.

"That's hot." says Chris. "Do you think they do it, like, one at a time, or all at the same time?"

Chris Lake is blonde, stocky. He's actually dating a cheerleader, which s amazing in itself, but I'm pretty sure he'd drop her in an instant if he could get in with one of the Coven. His family owns the local lumber company and I think they also own whatever parts of the forest the Wilderwoods don't.

"Dude, you should totally ask your sister, " says Kenny to me.

"Dude, you should totally go fuck yourself."

Kenny Darby is a jerk.

"Lauren Whitley is the Queen of the Coven, and " Trent pauses to add weight to his next revelation, "she has a sex dungeon in the basement of her house."

"Which one's Lauren?"

"The hot one with pink hair."

"They're all hot."

"That's why I said pink hair, dumbass."

"How did you hear about the dungeon?" That's me. I find my interruptions into these conversations aren't so much about asking my friends to stop verbally jerking off to my sister now. Now it's more trying to work out if they're likely to hear any really interesting stories, like say if one of the Coven was fucking her own brother. That kind of thing.

"This guy told me."

"You're so full of shit."

"Fine. Forget the sex dungeon."

I'd rather not. Actually I'm wondering if I should ask Emma about this, and if Lauren really does have a sex dungeon in her basement will she let us borrow it?

= = =

We're in my room. It's late afternoon and Mom and Dad aren't home yet. We're just chilling, chatting like friends do. We are friends, and we're cool just casually hanging out together without needing to fuck all the time.

"So... I heard this thing today."

Emma lifts her head up off of my cock and looks up at me.

"Huh?"

Okay, so yeah, my sister is sucking my cock while we hang out, but she's doing it casually.

"This guy I know, " I leave Trent's name out of it, "says Lauren Whitley has a sex dungeon in the basement of her house."

Emma laughs.

"Yeah, I thought it was dumb too."

"Yeah, " says Emma, stroking my cock. "I wouldn't really call it a dungeon. It's more of a den."

"Wait. It's real?"

She grins at me. "I'll be over there tonight actually. Girls' night in."

"Just girls, huh?" I'm really not asking if her boyfriend is going to be there. Really.

"Uh huh, " she says, lowering her head back down onto my cock.

Okay, I'm cool with that. It's an all girl night...

...with my sister and the rest of the Coven in their mistress's basement sex dungeon, where hugs between friends turn to hot, eager kisses followed by kinky bondage games using all of the dungeon's equipment in a lust-filled lesbian orgy...

"Oh fuck..." I grab Emma's head, holding her down tight on my cock. She moans loudly around my length as I cum hard and fill her hot, eager mouth with my cum. God fucking damn. I love doing that.

My fingers relax, as does the rest of me. Emma leans back and swallows. A little of my cum has dripped down onto her lips and she catches that with a finger and, very slowly, sucks that finger clean.

"Yummy."

"You always say that."

"It always is."

= = =

THURSDAY

The next day the subject of lesbian orgies comes up again.

Trent is back on the subject of the Coven, with an audience of me, Zack, Chris and Kenny. And Steve, I guess, who is stretched out on one of the couches nearby reading but is paying no attention to us.

Tina is up at the till, chatting to a couple of her friends. She's out of earshot, which is just as well. There's something about Tina's nice, good girl personality that kills any sexy talk when she's nearby. It'd be like watching porn while your Mom was in the room.

"Everyone knows what they do down in the Wilderwood, " says Trent.

"Wilderwood Forest. That's the actual name. Look it up on Google Maps." Jesus, am I the only person in this town who doesn't refer to the valley like it's something out of a Tim Burton movie?

"You should know right?" Kenny snickers. "Seeing as it's owned by your grandfather. Is he really a crazy recluse who lives all on his own in the big house up there?"

"Great-Uncle actually. Also he doesn't own all of it. Also go fuck yourself, dude."

Kenny's a total jerk.

Trent waves his hands. "Hey can we maybe stay on-topic?"

"What's the topic?"

"Lesbian rituals, in the Wilderwood."

Okay, we might be able to stay on that topic for a while.

Actually it's pretty lame stuff. Someone saw a fire burning down in the valley so obviously the only explanation was that the Coven were dancing naked around a bonfire doing witchy rituals, which would then lead to a full-on lesbian orgy. Listening to it I'm almost embarassed at how much it resembles my own private sex dungeon fantasy from last night.

Mine was better though.

"So who saw them there?" I ask.

This story doesn't sound very credible, but I've got my own good reasons for wanting to know where he heard it from. It's one thing for my friends to speculate wildly about what the Coven get up it, but it's a whole other thing if there's some creeper prowling about spying on them. Even if they don't see any orgies they might see me with Emma.

"Trowley ."

Steve's been so quiet we've pretty much forgotten he's in earshot, but that name pulls him up from his book like a fish on a hook. Alex Trowley has his own YouTube channel so I suppose you could say he's something of a local celebrity. He's also barred from the shop, and not in the way Steve bars people for disrespecting the Quinn.

"Alex Trowley, " he says now, "is a lunatic. The only reason he hasn't been institutionalised is that this town isn't big enough to have its own asylum."

"There is that place outside of town, " says Kenny.

"The Newley Institute is not an asylum."

"I heard the hot doctor up there does these weird experiments in the basement - "

"Dr. Reinmar is a highly qualified psychiatrist." Steve sighs. "Please do not drag her into your hormone-addled fever dreams."

"My sister works there and she says - "

"Dudeshutthefuckup, " mutters Zack.

Dr. Reinmar does work at the Newley Institute, and she is hot, and the weird experiments in the basement are the town's second favourite urban myth, just behind the monsters in the Wilderwood and just ahead of The Hook Man. She's also in her late twenties and blonde and once came into the shop to buy a couple of volumes of Harley Quinn comics. Even Tina agrees with us that Steve is head over heels in love with her, though noone ever brings it up with him.

Kenny does shut up, for once. I don't think it's Zack's whisper that does it, more like the death glare emanating from the half closed eyes of the owner of his favourite hangout spot.

We get back onto the topic of Trowley.

"So what was he doing down in the valley?" I ask, still probing. I don't even want to think about how many views Trowley might get with a vid exposing an incestuous relationship between two members of the family from which the town derives its name, so if he is being a stalker I really want to know about it.

"I heard he got arrested there a while ago, " says Zack.

"What for?"

Steve turns his attention back to his book. "It's Trowley. Could have been anything."

"I heard he was jerking off, " says Zack.

"Is that all? How mundane."

"Officer Rydell arrested him."

We all pause for a moment. Officer Rydell is part of the Highway Patrol and is considered to rank even higher on any list of the town's hottest chicks than Dr. Reinmar. It's the uniform that does it, and the boots, and the motorcycle, and the impression she gives of being utterly bad-ass.

This time it's Chris who makes the comment that pretty much always follows any mention of her name.

"She can arrest me anytime."

"Same."

"Same."

"Same."

"Same, " I say, completing the ritual.

Steve just grunts.

"It's a fact, " Trent continues. "Strange things happen down there. Unexplained lights at night. Disappearances. People do stay away from the Wilderwood."

"No bloody wonder, " says Steve. "I'd stay away from anywhere where I thought Alex Trowley might be running around with his wanger out."

= = =

"You know Alex Trowley?" I ask Emma that evening.

We're both in the kitchen, doing the clearing up after dinner.

"The YouTube guy?" Emma shrugs. "I've seen him around, talked to him for a minute at part once. That's all."

I lower my voice. Mom and Dad are in the next room. "He ever hit on you?"

"Lots of guys hit on me."

"Uh... yeah."

Emma grins. "Are you jealous, little brother?"

"'Course not." I pause. "So... uh... you seen much of your boyfriend recently?"

"Omigod, you are jealous."

I shrug. "I guess I do wonder where we are, Sis."

"Uh huh." Emma glances behind me at the door leading into the lounge and then steps up to me . "Hold this." She takes my hand and places it between her legs. Her fingers press lightly down over mine, making sure I take hold.

"Jesus!" I whisper, feeling her pussy through her shiny black PVC pants. "Mom and Dad..."

"Shhh. This is important." She looks up at me intently. I really want to turn my head and look round to see if Mom or Dad are coming but it's hard to focus on anything except my sister right now.

"I broke up with Luce last Saturday night, before you and me had even fucked, " Emma says quietly, intensely. "Yours is the only cock I want in me. This..." she moves her hips, rubbing her pussy against my hand, "...belongs to you now, little brother."

"Emma..."

"And this, " my sister adds, rubbing my cock through my jeans with a wicked grin, "is totally mine."

"Oh fuck yes it is."

Emma steps back before Mom walks in.

"You two seem to be getting along a lot better recently, " she says, and she's almost smiling when she says it.

"Yeah, " says Emma. "We totally are."

= = =

FRIDAY

I'm in a really good mood the next day at work.

Sure, when my sister told me her pussy belonged to me it was in that low porn star voice she uses half for fun and half to drive me crazy, but still... Feels good. Knowing her boyfriend - ex-boyfriend - is out of the way feels good too.

I'm so energised today I'm even doing some work around the shop rather than just hanging out with Zack and Kenny, who are deep in a debate about who would win in a fight - Trinity from The Matrix or Officer Rydell.

It's a dumb argument, even by their standards. Rydell wins that match-up. Easily.

She can arrest me anytime.

"You're Emma's brother, right?"

I only half hear the voice over the ongoing debate but what I hear seems to be soft and kind of sexy. I've been crouched down restocking some shelves, and when I look to the side I see a pair of very slender legs sheathed in tight black leather pants tucked into high glossy black ankle boots with several shiny buckles.

One of Emma's friends. Has to be. Time to impress her with my wit and charm, and how cool I am around hot goth girls.

"I get that a lot, " I say as I straighten up. "I'm actually thinking of changing my name and making it official. E.B. Wilderwood." I turn around to see how this is being received. "What do you..."

Oh.

"...think?"

He's a slim guy, a bit below my height, with messy black hair. In addition to the black leather pants and ankle boots I've already seen he's also wearing a Siouxsie and the Banshees tee and a cropped black leather jacket. There's a pair of huge dark glasses perched up in his hair, and his belt buckle reads BOY TOY in shiny chrome letters.

"I like it, " he says, nodding. "E.B. Wilderwood." He rolls it around his tongue. "Sounds very... manly."

"Uh... thanks."

"I'm Danny by the way." He sticks out his hand and I shake it in what I hope is a manly way.

Not that kind of manly.

It's not like I'm homophobic. I mean I love lesbians. Lesbians are hot. All my friends agree on that. I just don't know any gay guys, at least not Out gay guys. Wilderwood is a college town, sure, but it's still a pretty small town and far from diverse. People mostly tend to keep their sexuality to themselves around here.

I don't think Danny got that memo.

Still, I've been fucking my sister every chance I get for a week, so it's not like I can claim the moral high ground on anyone else's sexual preferences.

"I'm just in for a coffee." He waves over to Tina at the counter. "Hiya, doll!"

Tina waves back.

"I do want to ask you something though. That okay?"

"Sure, " I say.

So long as he's asking me a question, and not out on a date.

= = =

A few minutes later Danny, now armed with coffee, comes over to me again.

"How is Emma? Is she okay?"

"She's great." I look at him closely. "Any reason she wouldn't be?"

Now that I know that Emma feels the same way about me as I do about her I don't worry about that anymore. Now I just worry about anyone else in the town knowing it too.

"No, " says Danny. "I was just wondering, after the scene at Hog Wild the other night."

I'm totally confused now. Hog Wild is a bar way on the outskirts of town, just off the highway. It's a rough place, or so I've heard. I've never been there myself. I wouldn't walk into Hog Wild on a bet.

"What scene?"

"Well, I don't like to gossip..." he says, and I'm pretty sure that's an out and out lie. "But you're her brother so that's okay. Emma was at Hog Wild the other night..."

"My sister... was in there?"

"I know! In among all those big, rough, hairy bikers." Danny fans himself. "Just imagine."

I'm not sure I want to.

"What was she doing there?"

"Just hanging out with a couple of the other Cs and their boyfriends."

"Cs?"

Danny winks. "Coven, but they only call each other that. Y'know. C-word privileges."

"Got it. So... what happened?"

"Oh, Luce came in. Her ex. You know he's her ex now, right?"

"Yeah, she told me."

"He's trash so good riddance. Anyway, he came up to their table and made a scene. Not classy, since he'd already been dumped a few days before, but he wanted to make Drama anyway. In the end Emma told him to go fuck himself. Again."

That's my Sis.

"Was there any trouble?"

"No way. I was told that Luce had a couple of his creeps in tow but like I said the other girls were with their boyfriends." He waggles his eyebrows. "Biker boyfriends."

"Okay, that's good to know."

"So I just was wondering if she was okay. You know. Not suffering the break-up blues. Not that Luce would ever be worth that."

"She's good. Great really."

"Goodie." He looks at his watch. "Must dash. Love and kisses to Emma when you see her."

"Sure."

"Seeya, E.B." he calls out as he swishes out of the door, coffee in hand.

I don't think of it as swishing because he's gay. It's just that there really is no other word to describe how Danny moves.

Zack and Kenny look over at me.

"He's cute, " says Kenny. "How long you guys been dating?"

Kenny's still a jerk.

= = =

Kenny also won't let it go, of course, and when he wanders back into the shop in the afternoon with Trent and Chris he gets right back onto it.

"Dude, you are totally in there. He's hot for you."

"Dude, go fuck yourself."

"He's even got a cute little nickname for you, right E.B.?"

I wonder if Steve will fire me if I knock Kenny the fuck out inside the shop.

"He does have a great ass, " says Zack.

We all stare at him.

"What?" Zack shrugs. "Just saying. If he was a girl I'd totally hit that ass."

"Dude. That's so wrong."

"Oh hey, " says another voice behind me. "You're Emma's brother, right?"

I was in such a good goddamn mood when this day started.

I straighten up out and my shoulders go back as I turn around to assert my individuality, as a person, not just an extra in The Emma Movie. I mean, I love my sister, but I do wish people would stop referring to me like I'm her goddamn dog.

"Or do you prefer E.B.? We think that sounds kind of cool."

It's Lauren Whitley, the Queen of the Coven, with a few of the others walking in behind her, though Emma isn't one of them.

"E.B. Is fine, " I say, hastily, while looking at her pink/blonde hair, dark, knowing eyes, and what looks like a black leather corset and slashed leather skirt that she's wearing under her ankle length black satin duster coat. "Whatever's good for you."

= = =

When Emma wants to she can turn the bad girl act up to ten and make every word she speaks and every move she makes drip with sex appeal. It works like a charm on me, that's for sure.

That seems to be Lauren's default setting, and when she tells me that they've just dropped in for a coffee and asks me if I have time for one with them she makes it sound like an invitation to an orgy. It's pretty overpowering actually, and the funny thing is I quickly see that she doesn't do it on purpose - she's just one of those girls who happen to throw out sexual heat like a blast furnace. If I wasn't utterly fixed on my sister I'd be putty in her hands.

As it is I can play it cool and relaxed while she introduces me to the others while we drink our coffees.

"I've heard so much about you, " says Lauren, with a knowing smile. Okay, so I'm not totally relaxed.

"We all have, " says Clare. She has dark hair and bright blue eyes. Her leather skirt give a really good view of her terrific ass, and when she takes off her jacket her tight tee gives an even better view of her tits. She has fantastic tits, so firm and so round that it looks like she's got two scaled down soccer balls under her tee. I try to keep looking at her eyes.

"I guess that's good, " I say warily. I don't actually think my sister has told her friends anything about us, but... I wish Lauren would stop looking at me like that.

"Emma was kind of freaked out at the idea of coming back to town for the summer, " adds Clare. "She says you've made it a lot easier."

I smile. "Just being a good brother."

"I wish I had a brother like you, " murmurs Holly. She's a softly spoken, sleepy, innocent looking blonde, almost lost inside a blue/black plaid shirt that's way too big for her, shiny black leggings and high top sneakers. So far she has spent most of the conversation leaning against Lauren's shoulder.

"You've got two brothers, " says Clare.

"Yeah... but they're..."

"Uh huh, " says Lucy. "They really are."

The entire group laugh at this. It's honestly impossible to follow a lot of their conversations because half the time they don't finish their sentences with words but with looks or hand gestures and it doesn't matter because they all seem to know what's being said anyway. It's like they speak in some secret code known only to hot girls.

Lucy is the last of this group, and other than Lauren she's the one the guys most often talk about. She's an openly bisexual goth asian gamer girl who also reads comic books, and is such a perfect storm of hotness that Zack claims she isn't actually real, but has been wished into existence by the collective wet dreams of every nerd in town. I'm really not sure if he's joking when he says that.

Her leather jacket is crimson, with brass fittings. Her pants are, however, the regulation black. I wonder if there's an actual dress code. I also wonder where they get all their gear because it surely can't be local. They must go to places out of town, or shop online.