Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 02

Story Info
She's one Hot Mom.
3.1k words
4.36
55.3k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I started this thing in 2005 and this is 2017. This is a short story. Any further chapters I write in this series will be short, but hopefully satisfying. It is a "Parallel Universe" series to Babydoll. In this one Patty is the focus. She's been through a hell of a lot. Jimmy just wants to get her life back on track. It doesn't take them long to figure out that they can help one another. Mama needs it and the boy's got it and more than willing to give it. If you haven't read Chapter One, you should. I promise, it flows right into this one.

Like I always express, if you are not into Taboo fantasy, then this isn't for you. We don't need lectures. The material is erotic, to me, because it is forbidden in society. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy.

If you get a chance, I hope you will give some of my other stories a try. Thank You.

*********************

Swimming and frolicking, my mother and I found ourselves in the deep end, hanging onto the diving board, face-to-face kissing, two nude bodies occasionally touching, causing goosebumps from the exhilaration.

Mama pulled back, "This is fun, but we can't get carried away Jimmy, your sisters could come home."

"I'm sorry Mama. I just. It's just you're... you're so beautiful," I kissed her again.

"Ohhhh," she crooned in sympathy, "My little boy, all grown up. You flatter me so much. Some girl is really going to have something when she gets you."

"But you're the one Mama. You're the one." I pulled up to her feeling her big titties and the rest of her torso pressed against mine as I once again tasted her lips. "I don't wanna be done." We kissed and I felt my arousal rising again.

I knew after this night that my mother was finished with my stepfather. Even without what had occurred on this evening, things were so much better than they had been prior to their separation. There wasn't that dark cloud over us like there had been and as wrong as it may have been, this night was like paradise.

My mother had confidence. She was 180 degrees from the poor pitiful soul she had been a few months earlier when I confronted her and challenged her to get her shit together. She had always been someone who needed direction. She needed someone to lead her and I had become that person. It seems she always depended on having a strong man, from her father to the time she had married my father at an early age, all the way up until now. She had never been without a man for too long and that's the reason I had worried about her even having contact with Joe. I knew how weak my mother could be.

Then there were the oedipal hots I had for my mother. My mother in her latter thirties, and now in excellent physical condition, looked so sexy, especially naked. Her unconstrained tits bounced with her every move. They were full but hung just enough to display her maturity. She didn't look like a girl. She was definitely a MILF.

Mama looked at me seriously, "We have to be mother and son. We can't screw that up," she insisted as she kissed my cheek.

"This won't screw us up," I insisted. It had been a while since we fucked and my young libido was still roaring. Blood engorged my cock as it arose between us. I pulled myself up on the diving board and felt my cock nestle into the wet softness of her muff.

"Jimm-eee!!" she chided me as I found a way to push into her.

"Just go with it," I pulled back and pushed in as we clung to the diving board, "Just go with it," I repeated.

'Ungggh,' she moaned as we found the rhythm of our copulation. We stared and kissed in our newfound love - fucking, fucking, and fucking some more. I reached and pulled as our conjoined bodies dropped from the diving board to the depths of the eight-foot pool before we separated and sprung upwards seeking air.

We both naturally ended up in the shallow end with my mother standing in the corner of the pool. As I came towards her in a pursuing fashion, she put a hand up. The water cascading down her nude form enchanted me to no end, as she spoke, "You're getting a little ahead of yourself."

"What?" I questioned.

"Maybe I don't want you all over me right now," she rebuffed.

My brow involuntarily crinkled in confusion.

"Jim, we need to take a timeout," she insisted as I came to her chest to chest. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She pushed me back and gave me a serious stare, "I'm serious. My rules." She gave me a deep stare while continuing, "You shouldn't be hanging out here with me all the time." She shook her head, " You know we shouldn't be doing this. You're a man now and You're good looking like your daddy was. He was a stud and that's what I want you to be. You need to go out and enjoy the girls and in a few years, but not too soon, I want you to bring me some grandbabies."

'Uhhhh,' I shook my head and looked to the ground feeling rejected.

My mother reached and caressed my jawline, before lifting my chin 'til I caught her deep gaze, "I love you, James Jefferson Jameson."

"And I love you, Mama. I hope you know how much," I replied as we continued looking through one another. "Will you give me this summer?" I asked.

"I dunno," she looked down, leaving eye contact.

"Just this summer," I begged.

"I dunno," she tilted her head up to look at me pitifully, as though she felt shame.

"You can teach me," I encouraged, causing her to half shake her head as if she were thinking about such a proposal.

"Just the summer," I cajoled.

"And you'll move on," she queried as if she might accept such a condition.

I nodded, "I'll move on."

"What about your sisters?" she wondered aloud.

"What about 'em?" thinking about the question from left field.

"They'll be around," she noted.

"I know, but we'll have time," I countered.

I hugged her again, feeling that wondrous sensation she had to feel too. "Please," I begged.

She neither said yes or no, "I'll think about it."

I felt it was best to say nothing. I felt pushing the situation at that moment could only make her adamant to say no.

"I'm going to go take a shower," she left my embrace and scooted up the side of the pool, before standing, walking away, and making her way inside the house.

'Man, this sucks,' I thought as she disappeared. I was so horny. I'd just been fucking her for the second round and no climax. My cock deflated back from hard to bloated, but the tepid water kept me from aching too bad. I just wanted to come again because it felt so good, not because I had to.

I was impatient. I just wanted Mama all to myself. I sighed in frustration at the thought of what she had talked about. We would never be truly alone. She was right; my sisters would be coming home at some point in the evening. With the way things had been, they might never come home, but usually, they were going to need a place to rest their pretty little heads for the evening and this was their home as much as mine.

I headed back inside and dried off, then put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I sat in the quiet of the room down in the basement, on the sofa, where we had made love earlier. I couldn't believe it had happened; the tension, the desire, the build up... and then the consummation. What an incredible journey. I fucked my mom. She was my first and it was incredible, unlike anything I could have ever imagined. It was so surreal. I wanted her, but she gave herself to me willingly. She wanted it and I willingly gave it to her.

She had been a mess of a person and I hated seeing that. All I wanted was for my mother to be happy and so I got her to start working out and getting in shape. How did I know what that was going to lead to? It led to all of this. The overweight, frumpy middle-aged woman suddenly became a voluptuous vixen who needed some special attention.

She was 37 years old, but she looked 30ish now. She was all of 5'5" and had an athletic, but curvy figure, toned, with lean muscle and just the right amount of meat on her bones. She didn't have any rolls but also didn't have a six-pack of abs. Her arms were lean, but not defined, and her legs were toned, but soft. Her green eyes could sparkle when she smiled and they could burn when she raged. Her nose was normal, not large, nor petite and her lips were a little pouty, but in no way puffy. Her hair fell at her shoulders. It was auburn, almost reddish, with some streaks of dark brown. It was a bit wiry and it crinkled when wet.

As I left my light stupor of reflection, I thought about Mama in her room doing god knows what. She had told me that she needed to take a shower. I figured she would turn in early due to the crazy events of the evening. When I had pressed about wanting more time with her, she begged off, needing some 'alone time to think.'

I was a little annoyed, because of my infatuation. Maybe it wasn't best that we had become lovers, but we had and there was no turning back now. It was the first pussy I had ever experienced. I never thought myself to be much of a lady's man and tended to be pretty serious in my life, so it had been hard for me to get dates and when I did they had never gotten very far. I really didn't have much of a social life.

After all that had gone on, I knew I would never be the same. I wouldn't have a normal life. After contemplating my thoughts, I took it all back. This was awesome. I had entered a new world and was now a man. I had been jerking off to thoughts of my mother virtually every night, here lately. In fact, the thought of my hot Milf mom was stimulating me in this very moment.

I headed upstairs to my room and plopped down on the chair in front of my computer desk. I was aroused thinking about what I was ready to do as I fired up the computer. I had to maneuver my balls to get comfortable as I tugged my cock thinking about what would follow. God, I was obsessed with this woman, ever since she had started her workouts and her body transformed, she had become the most desirable thing on earth to me.

As I accessed one of my secret file folders, it took my breath away to think about what I was doing. It was so taboo. It had all started out as an experiment and now it was taking on a life of its own. "Fuck Patty, you are so hot... and to think your pussy was all over this cock a little while ago," now my cock was at full mast again as I looked at the pictures I had manipulated of my mother.

I hadn't really started what I intended. I just stared at the perfect picture of my mother. Even if it was fake, it captured the spirit of what enthralled me. I just stared at the screen wondering if masturbation could satisfy my yearning, especially after I had had the real thing.

Suddenly a presence startled me from my trance. I sat straight up and hit the sleep button on my computer, causing the screen to go black. I had the biggest case of butterflies as I turned, my eyes meeting my mother's. Her face was as flushed as my own. I looked away in shame, and after a long, uncomfortable pause, she came over and took a seat on my bed. I couldn't look at her.

"Jim. What was that?"

I continued to not say a word.

"Jim... I want to see what you were up to," she continued while coming to my computer and pressing the key to reawaken it. "I know this is embarrassing Jimmy, but I want to see."

I looked up at her, "I'm sorry... I know I'm bad."

She stared at the screen, "put in your password," she commanded and I did after a moment's hesitation.

"That was me, right?" she nodded.

I responded affirmatively, "I'm sorry...It's just that..."

She shook her head, stopping me, as the screen lit up showing the lovely Petra Verkaik with my mother's face and hair perfectly overlaid over where hers would be. I was pretty good a Photoshop manipulation and if no one knew better, then they'd think this was real. My mother's face looked astonished, "We can keep this between us. Don't worry about it. Okay?"

She bent down and kissed my cheek, while rubbing my back. I feigned a smile as she hugged me. I sighed from the contact of her soft, warm breasts as the cleavage poked out from her white terry cloth robe. She whispered in my ears, "How long have you had this?"

"Not long... a couple of weeks," I answered.

"Have you been... you know?" she embarrassingly went there.

I raised an eyebrow trying to feign confusion.

"You know..." she nodded as she prodded. "You've been fantasizing about..."

Embarrassingly I responded, "Yeah," I nodded in a half yes, half no fashion.

"I mean, like, were you turned on by this?" She moved closer, "A couple of weeks, you've been...doing this?"

I looked down, "Yeah, When you started looking so good...it got me hot," I said in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." I felt so busted.

She grinned in a gotcha fashion and kneeled beside me, looking at the screen, then me, cupping and rubbing my thigh. "It's all right. I understand now."

There was a long pause as I hoped she wouldn't inquire further about any more possible manipulated photos, because there were more, and more than a few. I hoped so much that naiveté would win the moment.

"So you are still honey?" she questioned.

I sighed again, "yeah," answering affirmatively.

"You young guys..." she snickered. She looked me up and down, while her hand reached to cover the erection that now tented my shorts. "You know your sisters could come home at any moment and blow this situation up in our faces."

I nodded, hoping we could go there again.

"Jimmy," she chided me, "You've got to get control of yourself, "as she rubbed the engorged mass, "We can't be doing this all the time."

My heart was racing as cold sweat trickled from my crevices. It was all so surreal. I didn't say a word. My breath became rapid as she reached to unzip my shorts. I took that as something was about to happen, as I swiveled the chair and sat up to help my mother pull down my shorts, allowing my fat, throbbing cock to breathe. Mama was staring at i but didn't say a thing.

I turned my head and looked at the fake picture, my favorite, of Petra (with my mother's face) in that black lace garter and shear stocking set, her hands up and jostling her hair, those big knockers standing out proud. And here was my own mother, ready to have sex with me again, slowly and sensuously stroking my big, bad cock. She moved closer, soon eye level with my cock, closer and closer and closer, until she looked up at me and smiled, "You've never had head?"

I shook my head thinking of course not. Hell, I had never had sex until a couple of hours earlier. A moment later, I was at her mercy as she took the stiff rod in her fingers and manipulated it forcefully, before flexing the head with her thumb. I couldn't help groaning. 'Oh my god,' I thought as my brain and whole body tickled. 'Mama was good! She was really good!' my thoughts continued.

She continued jacking me as her robe fell from her shoulders. Down on her knees, she had the weirdest expression on her face as she looked so intent in the moment. Her eyes seemed to cross as if she couldn't believe her predicament. She tilted down and sunk lower lightly kissing the cockhead. I writhed in pleasure at that moment of contact.

She stayed down as I lifted up, tracing her tongue all over the shaft before finally taking me in her mouth, sucking and manipulating a quarter, then half, then the whole mast.

"Hmmm, ohh gawd," I hissed aloud. She slurped away, finding a rhythm, taking me deep, taking me all the way to her throat. My hands held on tight to the seat of my chair as the ride went to another level.

Suddenly, without warning, I exploded in my mommy's mouth. The explosion overwhelmed us as my mother, Patty, spit out my cock and slobbered drool. A rope shot all over her face, before the next went in her hair, and another hit her neck, and another shot all over her tits. Semen was everywhere, as it glossily covered us, and some pearly goo coated her mouth and drizzled down her chin. I was amazed when she took me back in to suck the last of the venom out, as I finally went limp.

She expressed amusement, shaking her head "WoW!" in amazement, as she took her robe and wiped the cum off herself. "I guess this comes in handy," referring to the robe as she scoffed at her dilemma.

When she had cleaned herself sufficiently, she looked at me seriously, "Jimmy," she stared sharply in my eyes, "No one better ever see those pictures... OK?" She paused gathering her thoughts. "Don't think I'm stupid enough to not know there are more... Now go take a shower and don't bother me any more tonight... OK?"

'Hell' I thought to myself, 'I don't need anymore,' as I answered, "Yes Ma'am." Mama gathered herself and headed back to her room. I waited a couple of minutes and headed to the shower. I thought to myself as I entered the shower, 'The greatest day of my life.'