Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When my Guru saw that I had come to know about death he then said it was time to learn more about life because now I was ready to go deeply into meditation and the meditation he gave me was sex. I had only had sex a few times since I had been in India and those times were with men that had come there from other countries. So it was quite a change to spend 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening doing Tantric yoga.

After a couple of months, sex became a spiritual experience and not just a body-mind experience. All of my former morality was obliterated, which is just as well because it was never mine to begin with. It had been imposed upon me by others and was not authentic. I had sex with men and women usually in groups. Those of us who were in the Tantric groups virtually lived in a state of orgasm. If you want me to I will share with you and Carl the secrets of Tantra as they were taught to me under his guidance."

"Wow Mitra that is the most fascinating story I've ever heard. Of course I want you to show us about Tantra. I can't wait until you get here. I'm almost shaking with anticipation. Carl and I have already moved into a deeper sexual experience and I know you can take us further. This is so exciting. I'm having a hard time believing all that has happened to me in only three days. I've fallen in love. I'm going to have a baby and now I have my own spiritual guide. It's more that I could ever have imagined."

"Anne life is unbelievable most of the time. There are miracles all around us and they go unnoticed because so many people waste this precious gift in destructive behavior and negative actions. You realize that you no longer have the luxury of wasting time. Everyone should understand that their time is limited and there is so much they can become if they will only open their hearts and their minds to what they are capable of. A single act of pure kindness from one person to another is worth more than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.

You have let the universe know you are ready to take the next step and it has responded and sent Carl and now me to help you. It is very rare that requests like this are answered so quickly. Usually it takes a long time to get ready to receive such guidance and to become sincere in your search. Anne, please be aware that this is a precious opportunity for you; don't waste it."

When we finished dinner we took Mitra on a short tour of the house and showed her the 7th floor and told her she could pick whichever bedroom suite she desired to be her rooms. We accompanied her down to the foyer to see her out and Anne asked her how she was getting home. She said she had ridden the subway to get here and would take it back to where she was now living. Anne insisted she let Melissa drive her home and she accepted the offer.

Before we took her down to the garage she told us to hug her. I went first and when I looked into her eyes I got that falling feeling again along with the strangest sensations. I felt sexually attracted to her as though I was hugging Anne or Sandy but at the same time I felt like I was hugging my mother. She smiled when she saw the look on my face and we both moved to kiss. Her lips felt incredible. Warm, soft and luscious. The kiss sent shockwaves all though me. It lasted for a full minute and when it was over she let me go and said I was a very good hugger and that we would always greet and part with a hug like this.

She then turned to Anne and repeated the same embrace and to my surprise, the same kiss. Anne responded with passion but also with a submission that had both erotic and innocent implications. We rode down in the elevator to the garage where Melissa was waiting with the car. Mitra put her hands together and raised them to her face and said, "Namaste my friends. This is how we should always greet and leave each other." We put our hands together in the same manner and said Namaste back to her.

When she had left Anne turned to me and said, "Oh my God Carl, have you ever experienced anything like that kiss?"

"I can't say that I have. There was so much meaning in it that I couldn't separate the emotion from the implications. It was deeply spiritual but it damn near gave me a hard-on at the same time. And what do you make of this Tantra?"

"I'm not sure but it obviously has something to do with sex. I'm going to look it up on the Internet and see what I can find out about it but I suspect whatever I find will pale in comparison to somebody who has experienced the real McCoy. I always thought people who went off to be with Gurus were a couple of cards short of a full deck but I had no idea it was like what she described. Doing that twenty years ago in India had to have been an extremely risky adventure. How do you love someone enough to let them destroy everything you thought you were? Can you even conceive of having that much trust in another person?"

"Actually I can. And it's only been in the last three days that I've come to be able to conceive of it. I feel that you love me enough to do something like that. I also feel that by the time Mitra gets finished with us we will feel that way about her. You think I made a great sacrifice to be here with you but I'm beginning to think that it's nothing compared to the sacrifice she makes everyday to be with the people she helps to die. I also think that she has reached a state of consciousness where she no longer considers it to be a sacrifice. She does it simply because that is who she is now."

"Oh my darling Carl what a wonderful thing to say about me. It's true; I do love you that much. It is your love that gives me strength and joy and the more I love you the more it gives me. That must be how Mitra feels about her Guru. I agree with you. We will come to love her that way and that prospect excites me like nothing I have ever done before. I have a very powerful feeling that the love you have shown me is but a prelude to the love Mitra will show both of us. I know you must feel this too. We are about to have the most exciting adventure of our lives."

"How about you and I go upstairs and finish what those kisses started. I think it's about time you got another fix for you sexual addiction."