Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Story Info
Can a Thai Girl and a Farang Find Love?
8.6k words
4.67
34.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,211 Followers

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

by Chloe Tzang

© 2017 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a moral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

* * *

Tonight you're mine completely

You give your love so sweetly

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes

But will you still love me tomorrow

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (v. sung by Roberta Flack)

* * *

"You're so beautiful, Karnchana." Your face is above me, looking down at me. Pale adoration shining in the moonlight as I lie naked for your eyes to worship. Your hand devotes itself to my breasts. My small firm breasts that you seem to venerate so much. Your pale fingers praise my olive brown skin, brushing gently over me, teasing my nipples. You smile at my little gasp. Smile again as I half turn towards you, pushing my breast at your hand, crushing my nipple against your palm.

"You're big," I whisper, shy once more, timid, my hand clasping your cock. Big. Hard. "So big, so hard."

My eyes look at you, a wide-eyed look of amazement at your size, your hardness. Please don't say you love me. Please don't because I could love you so easily. It's not right. It's not fair. But I know, nothing in this life is fair. Nothing. My hand strokes you slowly, squeezing just a little. You shudder under my fingers. Shudder with the pleasure I bring you as I stroke your rigid erection, as my fingers slide down to caress your balls before returning to the hardness of your erection.

"Karnchana," you gasp again as my fingertips run gently up you length, back down to the base, circle, clasp, squeeze a little, stroke a little.

"So hard," I moan. "So big .. so big. How can it fit inside me?" I know you like it when I say that because you breathe in sharply, your hand on my breast no longer caressing. You squeeze me a little so that I stiffen, gasp just a little myself. "I'm so wet," I moan. And I am, I'm liquid inside, anticipating your cock.

"Karnchana." You gasp my name again and then you kiss me. A farang kiss, your mouth on mine, your lips gentle.

Your tongue deep in my mouth, tasting me, exploring and in the intimacy of that kiss, of your passion, of your need for me, I lose myself for a moment. Closing my eyes, one arm around your neck, I turn towards you, embrace your body with mine, embrace your heat, your need, your desire. Accept your tongue deep in my mouth, your breath intermingling with mine, a sharing of souls, of desire, of passion.

Your hand touches me so gently, so tenderly, moving down my body. Circling on my flat stomach, easing down to caress the brown silk of my inner thighs. My thighs part slowly for your hand, slowly, reluctantly. Your hand triumphs, cups me where I know all along you have wanted to touch me. Where you've been wanting to touch me since I undressed myself for you.

Your eyes watched me as I stood before you, peeling off my black tanktop, my short black skirt, my little black panties. Your eyes were so hungry as they followed the dance of my hands, as I stripped myself naked for you. Stripped myself naked for the enjoyment of your eyes. Your eyes devouring me as I lay naked on my bed watching and waiting while you eagerly removed your own clothes, until at last you too were naked.

Now you're on my bed, your body hot against mine, your cock hard in my hand, my sex liquid and slippery under your fingertips. You seem surprised at my wetness, at my tightness. Your eyes widen as you discover my hairlessness. I have very little body hair and I've removed it all. I know you like that from the way your fingers seek confirmation, from the slow smile spreading across your face. Your finger traces the liquid wetness of my slit. Your eyes widen a little as your finger senses my flowering surrender.

"Ohhhhhh." My soft cry is one of helpless surrender, my eyes are wide, pleading, my breath comes in little gasps now. Gasps of eagerness, gasps of willing surrender, gasps of need for your body, for your hardness, for your possession of my beauty. Gasps that I know will excite you.

"Ohhhhh," I gasp again and my fingers work harder on you as one thick finger slides up inside me to be clasped within my heated liquid tightness.

"Fuck," you groan as I squeeze your finger within me, feel myself slide and move and squeeze on you. "Oh fuck."

My hips jerk against your hand, your finger moves inside me and I need to. I spread my legs wider for you, offering myself up to you. Offering you my body. I look up into your eyes and my dark eyes plead with yours, my dark eyes beg you to take me, to possess me, to mount me and use my beauty, use my body, sink your cock into my sex and take me in the way that a man takes a woman.

"Please," I moan, "Oh please ... please ..." and I mean it, I mean every word. I want you so much, want your cock inside me, your body on mine. I want the pleasure you can give me just as much as you want me, just as much as you want the pleasure you know my body can give you. I know that in that pleasure I too will forget the world for a moment in time, forget everything except you and I and the dance of our bodies on my bed.

"Karnchana." You breathe my name, your eyes looked into mine, you raise yourself, you move over me, your size dwarfing me as you move between my legs. I spread my legs wide, draw my knees up and back and for a moment you pause, you look down at me below you, your eyes run over my body. You face is transparent, your enjoyment, your pleasure at the sight of me, it's tangible. Physical.

Your cock throbs in my hand. Throbs with your desire for me. Throbs with your need to have me, possess me, take me, fuck me. Throbs now with the urgency of your need to have me. To make me yours.

"Fuck, I want you." Your voice is low, a growling expression of your desire. "I want you now, Karnchana."

"I'm yours," I breathe, "take me ... take me..." and my hand guides your cock to where you desire.

You hand leaves me, you're moving closer to me, down on me, your weight suddenly heavy on me. My hand strokes you, guides you, you feel me where I open for you. You push.

"Ohhh!" I cry out, startled at your size, your sudden fierceness as you push against me with the broad head of your massive cock. "Ohhh," I cry out again, "Slow ... slow ... you so big ... so big..."

You slow, you slow, but still you push. You push into me with restrained hunger and I surrender to you. My body takes you as a woman takes a man. My back arches, my knees clasp your ribs, your strong thighs spread me, hold me open for you cock to possess as your weight on me pins me, an exotic butterfly for you to pin and mount. I am the butterfly, my bed is the mounting board, your cock is the pin that impales me.

"Ohhh Jesus fuck that's good." You groan as your cockhead parts me, stretches me, opens me, enters me. You pause, luxuriating in the slippery tightness within which you are now clasped, your massively solid cockhead now within me and you know that you're stretching me. My hands stroke your arms, your shoulders, I half smile, half gasp, half sigh, knowing that soon your solid erection will be sheathed within me and I want it. I want it in me, giving me that pleasure, giving me the satisfaction of knowing I excite you.

I do, I know, I see that look on your face and I know that soon you won't slow, soon you won't care, your excitement will take you and you'll want to fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me until you're satisfied. For now though, you are gentle, slow movements, easing yourself into me, reveling in my slippery tightness, reveling in the silk of my body beneath you, the welcome cradle of my thighs as you press into me.

"Oh," I sob. "Oh ... oh ... oh ... so big ... so big..." And you are. Your cockshaft slides in and out where my entrance clasps you, clings to you. Your cockhead thrusts ever deeper and my head arches back, exposing my long slender neck, my swan's neck, to your bruising lips.

"Jesus," you groan. "Fuck ... fuck ... Jesus, Karnchana ... Oh Jesus fuck you're so tight..."

"Oh ... oh ... oh ..." And I am. I squeeze you, clasp you within myself, open slowly to you as your swollen cockhead eases deeper still. You're so far up inside me and my eyes, my face, my expression tells you I feel every inch of you within me.

Your breathing is harder now, faster, your eyes never leaving my face, your expression rapt and I know you're in heaven. The heaven of my body, offered up to you, an offering you've accepted, an offer you cannot resist, a pleasure that I do my best to intensify with the movements of my body beneath you, the caresses of my hands as I ride you, the beating of my heels against your hips as you thrust inwards again and again, finding bliss in that long slide of your cockshaft within the clasping slipperiness of my sheath.

"Karnchana," you groan. "Karnchana." You strain against me, your breathe coming fast. Hot fast pants as your cock drives into me. Driving all the way now, your fully engorged shaft driving itself to the hilt inside my delicate beauty. Now you're taking me as you have wanted to all along. You have no mercy on my slender body. Your need overwhelms you. Your cock thrusts into me. Pounds into me. Your body above mine, sweating, heavy on me, your solid legs pressed hard against the backs of my thighs, spreading me wide, pinning me beneath you as your cock impales me with ruthless power, sliding thickly into me at the juncture of our bodies.

"Ohhhh," I sob. "Ohh ... ohhh ... ohhh." I draw my knees back, sobbing as your cock spears me. Transfixes me. Impales me. My heels ride your thrusts, bouncing against your hips as I'm impaled. It's so good. Your cock is so good.

"Fuck," you groan, "your so fucking tight ... fuck ... fuck..."

"Yes," I moan, my fingers digging into your back. My back arches. My head arches back. I'm gasping for breath, helpless as you drive into me, hard thrusts that have my bed squeaking beneath us. Banging on the wall. It doesn't matter. The walls are solid concrete. Thick and soundproof. They need to be because now you're taking me so hard. Perhaps you're bruising me. I won't know until afterwards and now I don't care.

"Ughhh..." I groan. "Ughh ... ughh ... ughh." You fuck me so good. You're fucking me so good. So hard. I'm small, much smaller than you, my cunt is small as well. Small and tight and your big farang cock fills me. Stretches me. Pleasures me. Surges up inside me again and again and I'm eager now. Wanting what you're doing, in heaven myself as your cock thrusts up inside me until all of you is inside me, until you're pressed up hard against me where we join, buried to your balls inside me.

Your big farang balls, full of your semen, waiting to be emptied into me and I'm so glad you drank that whisky. You've got whisky dick and you just keep in fucking me, your cock thrusting and plunging, again and again and now I want you to keep going longer, to bring me to my own climax as you have me. I try and draw my knees back further, giving you everything, gasping as you strain to thrust more of yourself inside me.

"Ughh ... ohh ... ughh ... oohh ...ughh ...ohhh." Your rhythm is remorseless, urgent, irresistible. You're taking now, taking what you want from me. Giving it to me. Giving it to me hard and fast and my knees clutch at your ribs, I reach up, I clasp my ankles, I pull them back, back, back until my feet are above your shoulders and your eyes widen with pleasure as I tighten myself on you, squeeze down on you, moaning and gasping.

"Hhhuughhh ... hhugghhhh ... nnngguughhhh ... huhhh ... huhhh ... huhhhh." Your body strains against mine so hard, so forcefully. You push hard into me, your weight crushes me and I know you're almost there. Almost there ...

"Yes," I moan. "Yes ... oh yes ... do it ... do it in me."

"Karnchana ... Karnchana ..." And you do. You do it. Your cock throbs inside me, pulses, you jerk against me, judder, muscles tensing as your culmination takes you and sweeps you away in your pleasure.

"Hhhuughhh ... hhugghhhh ... nnngguughhhh ... huhhh ... huhhh ... huhhhh." You cum inside me, your cock throbbing, pulsing within me. I squeeze down on you, milk you, add to your pleasure, enhance everything you're experiencing as I climax myself, a soft golden wave that washes through me, fills me, fills me from my toes to the tips of my fingers as above me you jerk and shudder through a paroxysm of pleasure.

I relax beneath you, release my ankles, letting my feet slide down to rest against your hips as my hands stroke you, relax you, calm you. I've satisfied you, I've given you your heart's desire, I've taken you to paradise, to nirvana and now, slowly, you're returning to this plane of existence but you remember what you felt, what it was like, that total mindlessness of pleasure, of ecstasy as you found your release inside me, inside my body.

You sigh. Slowly you ease yourself up, ease yourself out of me, ease your weight from me and over onto the bed next to me. Slowly, I sit up, walk to my bathroom, prepare a wet cloth, return to where you lie on my bed. I wipe you down, wipe the sweat from your face, your body, remove the condom and wipe down your cock and balls, cleaning you thoroughly. You smile sleepily, your eyes close.

You're asleep when I return, showered, clean of our intermingled sweat. I look down at you for a long moment, so relaxed and satisfied in the darkness of my room. A contented smile on your face. How I wish I could see your face every night. I sigh, slip onto the bed beside you, close my eyes and let sleep take me as it always does. Sleep takes me but it is you who wakes me as in the darkness of the deepest night, your hand gentle, your eyes looking into mine, your lips stealing my soul as they caress mine. Your eyes stealing my heart as you move over me.

"I want you, Karnchana," you groan as you move between my legs. Legs that I part for you willingly, opening myself, surrendering myself, giving myself to you as you desire.

"Yes," I whisper as your cock slides up inside me, filling me.

"Karnchana." Your voice is filled with longing, with desire, with love, reverberating within me, holding me captive as you take me, not stopping until you have possessed me fully.

"Ohhhh," I moan with sleepy excitement as you fill me, as you move in me, as you ride me once again. "Ohhh."

Then, so faint, a whisper in my ear, so faint I barely hear you. "I love you, Karnchana, I love you...you're so beautiful ... So beautiful ... I love you..." and all the time, you're moving slowly inside me, your cock thrusting up inside me so gently, so exquisitely gently.

"Please," I moan as your movements grow more forceful, as you breathing quickens. "Please." Please don't say you love me. Please don't because I could love you so easily. It's not right. It's not fair. Its torment to say those words to me, words that I know you don't mean, you can't possibly mean but how I wish you did.

Your body rides mine, my thighs cradle you as your length sinks slowly into me, exquisite slowness, sliding up inside me, your swollen cockhead stretching my channel all the way up inside until all of you is there and all of me is stretched. Stretched around you as far up inside me as your length penetrates. Stretching me to my heart and I groan. Lying beneath you, your cockshaft spearing me, I groan, shuddering beneath you, sharing your pleasure, feeling your pleasure as you take me. As you use me.

Use me slowly, again and again, the heated slippery surrender of my body inflaming your desire to an incandescent heat within me, a raging furnace that you hold back, that you control, taking me so gently, so sweetly.

"Oohhhhh." My own desire grows now and I welcome your thrusts, no longer acquiescing, now I have surrendered, now I too want, I want what you're giving me. I want your body riding me, I want your cock thrusting deeply, want you above me, giving me your desire, your passion, your lust for my beauty.

You give me more than I asked for. Far more.

"I love you, Karnchana," you breathe and you kiss me and even though I don't believe you, I open my mouth to you, I accept what you're giving me.

"I love you, Karnchana," you breathe, sliding up inside me so deeply. So sweetly. "I can't leave you here. I love you ... I love you..."

"Ohhh," I moan, and I take you. All of you, to the hilt. "Ohhhh." Please, no, don't say that. Don't say that unless you mean it.

"I love you, Karnchana," you breathe, easing into me again, such exquisite slowness, such gentleness as your cock once more possesses me completely, your voice exuding such love. Your hand brushing the hair back from my forehead. Your lips touching mine so gently. Your body riding me with such exquisite tenderness.

"Please," I moan. Please don't say that. Please don't. If you say it, please mean it. Oh please.

"I love you, Karnchana," you breathe. "I want to take you home with me. I want you with me. Tell me ... tell me you'll come with me, tell me you'll be mine."

I can't bear it. I can't bear this torture and when I look into your eyes as you ease into me once more, I can't say no. I can't.

"I'm yours," I moan, my hands clutching at you in desperate hope. "I'm yours if you mean it ... if you really mean it."

"I do, Karnchana," you groan, taking me harder. A hardness I welcome. A hardness I accept so eagerly now. So willingly.

"I mean it, I love you. I want you to be mine." Your eyes look down into mine.

"I'm yours," I moan again, giving myself completely. I give you my body, my soul, my love. I give you everything and all of me wants all of you and it's everything, you are everything, your face looking down into mine, your eyes holding mine and its heaven. Its heaven and I want to cry because I know so little of heaven but this must be what it's like. You love me. You love me and you want me.

"I love you," you breathe again, your movements more urgent now and my hands clutch at you, my body responds to your thrusting penetrations, my body welcomes your cock as you slide yourself into me.

"I love you ... I love you," I moan as I take your thrusts, as I welcome them. Welcome your urgency, welcome your cock. "I'm yours ... only yours." How I want to be only yours. The thought is heaven. The knowledge is heaven. I'm in heaven and your love is so sweet that I'm crying tears of joy as you ride me.

"Ohhhh." A sudden gasp as you withdraw from me, kneel upright between my legs, looking down at me, your cock jutting outwards and upwards so stiffly, huge in the moonlight.

"I want to, Karnchana," you murmur, "without this." Your hand, you gesture at the condom you're wearing. Then, "I love you."

"You do?" I moan. "You really love me? You want to take me home with you?"

"Yes," you breathe, "Yes I do."

"Okay," I gasp, my heart pounding as you peel the condom of your cock. As you guide yourself to me, pause, slide slowly into me and without the condom you're so smooth in me, that long slide so exquisite, such pleasure to know that I'm yours. That you love me, that you want me.

"Oh Jesus that feels so fucking good, Karnchana," you groan as you fill me and I'm so wet on you, so wet and slippery and tight and I can feel you so well without the condom. Feel every inch of you, the swollen head, your glans, the veins on your cockshaft. All so good as you move inside me, slide up inside me, so far up inside me.

"Yes," I moan, "yes ... yes ... yes ... I love you ... I love you ..." My heart goes out to you. My heart, my soul, my body, everything I have to give is yours and you take it. You take it as you take me, devouring my love, devouring my soul, taking my body as you take my heart.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,211 Followers