Willa Ch. 02: Bookworm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I skip a second drink?"

"One more to break the ice." He took her glass and walked over to the bar and refilled them. Brought back he found her fanning herself.

"I could sure use that broken ice right now. Wow! That stuff warms every inch of your body."

"That it does. Your turn to make a toast and then we can begin the reading."

"Okay!" She puckered her lips pondering on what to say. "May I give you everything you need to inspire greatness. Your book has to break a record, not just an iceberg."

"Well said!" Clink! Down the hatch it went. Attempting her throwback Willa found it smoother this time but held fingers to her lips expecting to spit accidently. Successful, mouth as wide as she could get it, she made huffing noises and laughed over it. "I felt the heat way over here." No tonsils he noted! Perfect! "Sit!"

"I think I'm sweating and it's cold in here." She giggled tugging at her tank top. "The girls are back in action." Nipples piercing the tank were oddly harder than earlier in the day.

"Likely the brandy. It makes Claire's nipples stand out too."

"Alright! Explain these." She lifted her copy of the chapter.

"Your character is named Sara. I'm Dorian. Dorian is an extremely dominant master. Sara is a girl that he invites over as a date and has intentions for. She's naïve and trusting. "

"Naïve and trusting. That's me." Willa jests.

He offered a bitter glare at her chuckle. "I'll ask you to take this seriously."

"Sorry! I will."

"Dorian and Sara are in a living room just as we are. I would be sitting here. You would be sitting next to me." He patted the cushion he was seated on. In response Willa shyly shifted over to sit touching Nick hip against hip. He then placed his right arm around her pulling her close even closer.

"Sara is shy and really into Dorian. She wants to touch him but feels as if he should make the first move. Finally, he does." Nick rests his script down beside his left thigh and uses his now free hand to caress Willa's chin. Willa shivers as he enforces eye contact.

"Do I do anything back?" She questioned.

"Not yet. Dorian forces her gaze with a darkening display of power." Nick lifts Willa's chin and looks her in the eye without blinking. He maintains that locked gaze as he continues to speak, "Dorian says; The eyes should tell you what you yourself desire. Look deeply. Do not blink." Willa stared deeply trying hard to cooperate.

"In the script Sara replies with, What I see is myself in the void of your pupils. A student lost in hopes of being rescued."

Willa repeats the line in whispers, "What I see is myself in the void of your pupils. A student lost in hopes of being rescued."

"Dorian claims her hair in his right hand." Nick clutched Willa's long red hair from the base of her skull and pulls her head back. It was impossible not to swallow hard at his intensity. His left hand reaching down grips her own left wrist from her lap. He places her hand on his bare leg and keeps it there.

She begins shaking at the fire in his expression, "Nick? Are you being Dorian or yourself?"

Growling he huffed his cheeks then released his grasp over her hair, "This is not going to work. I have to feel the character of Dorian. For me to capture his persona as I portray him in the novel, I need to search his soul and achieve the perfect balance."

"I'm sorry I broke your concentration." Willa pouted with sadness, "This kind of thing is all new to me. It feels kind of real."

"It is real only to the source material. To define Dorian, Sara must discover her loss of control. Dorian is a take no prisoner sort. Sara while naive finds her submissive spirit unable to resist the handsome man holding her at bay."

"Yes, but I'm not Sara in real. How far should I go in being Sara?"

"As far as necessary to make the scene ooze with power exchange. Dorian asserts, Sara submits." He pulls away from her and snatches up his copy preparing to rise.

In response she stops him from getting up, "Wait! Let's try again. I know what this means for you. Just know that I'm Willa, not Sara."

"That's the point. I NEED to be Dorian. You NEED to be Sara. Portray her journey."

She pats the couch beside her, "Hi, I'm Sara."

Nodding at her determination he settled back and grips her hair as he had before, possibly a little rougher. "I know who you are. The question is, do you know who I am?"

"Thank you for inviting me over Dorian." She read her page then voluntarily touched his leg where her hand was held earlier. Eyes locked without blinking Nick continued his muse.

"Sara struggles to be rescued. She rolls her hand all across Dorian's leg as if begging to be pulled from the void. Her touch is locating something to pull her out. An anchor." Willa in reaction rubbed his leg from knee to hip, her eyes watering at the strain to not blink.

"Search harder. Find that anchor."

Her hand explores harder moving further inside his thigh. She tried not to panic at how her fingertips caressed over his enormous swollen scrotum.

"SEARCH HARDER." He demanded. Willa barely wept, forcing all emotion aside as she allowed her hand to cup his balls. Terrified of his glare she tried to express her concern.

"Dorian leans over her lips and captures her exhale. She trembles with want but fears the wrong move. He demands her to find and clutch for her freedom from the void. FIND THE ANCHOR!" His acting garnered on demonic possession until she released his balls and dramatically wrapped her fingers around his cock. This stunt took even she by surprise.

"Oh, my God! I'm sorry Nick." She trembled harder.

"Hold on for dear life Sara. Grip reality. If not, the void will sweep her away. Dorian tilts Sara's head and leans in with savage passion to nuzzle her neck." Target found; his lips became reality. "Dorian kisses her throat bordering on vampiric desires."

Willa sealed her eyelids now that blinking could not be noticed in his hostile takeover. Her nerves on edge but demanding restraint she began to convulse at how far he was going. His kisses felt entirely too good for her comfort zone.

"Nick? Dorian! I'm so lost." Improv! She recalled something similar in the script. God! Was this a casting couch?

"Should she release the anchor, she will be lost forever. Sara does not want to be lost for all eternity. She needs a rock. Someone to pull her from the brink." She swallowed at his return to kissing her throat. Her hand around his cock tightens up, feeling his throbbing veins greet her palm. Improv her only solution within her captivity she made up her own version, hoping it sounded right.

"Sara refuses to let go of her anchor. She will climb until she can breathe again. Hearing her souls call seeking out another. His command is like a thunderous echo. Fight Sara. FIGHT! CLIMB! CLIMB!" Willa began panting as her hand stroked Nick's cock with a fearsome repetition.

Suddenly without warning Nick stopped kissing on her throat, his grip on her hair forcing her gaze once again upon his.

"Dorian hears her soul from the distance, her heartbeat like a stampede of horses. He searches the void for the source." Nick with his free hand reached under her tank top to clutch Willa's left breast, squeezing it tightly. She had no time to breath, only answer his call. "There you are lost soul, Dorian calls out. CLIMB!!! SCALE THE MOUNTAIN!" Her hand moves faster around his cock jerking him off at a fevered pace. She didn't know what else to do. Dorian didn't complain. His cock was rock hard. His grips upon her person strangely stimulating. Fear was kind of sexy!

"Dorian has difficulty maintaining his grip on Sara. He must search for a better hold or lose his sanity." Releasing his grip on her breast, his hand sought out the opposite tit, his fingers clutching her bare mound with a grip she knew might leave a bruise or five. Her nipples were monstrous at the attention, tracing along his love line. "Sara? Climb for me. Let the darkness slip away. Dorian is your eternal light."

"I'm trying Dorian." Willa pled her case in hopes he stopped. This act was far to real. Far too erotic. It was making her horny as hell. "I will not let you person allude my grasp."

"Come to me Sara. You are so very near, your breathing shallow and weak. Am I losing you Sara? Let me breathe new life into your shell. As God would. As Dorian would." Hair let go, he set out to lift her tank top up to reveal her right tit then lowered his mouth down to suckle her nipple. A squeal heard, but far from wanting to reject his advance, she allowed it to continue. After long moments of ferocious devouring her tit escaped his sweltering cage. His tongue resorted to flicking and swirling around her areola, biting at the nipple as he whispers, "BREATH! MY BREATHE IS YOURS SARA!" Her chest heaving at his exhales and constant tongue wags, Willa whimpered, tears forming her own lines instead of reciting his dialogue.

"I breath only for you Dorian. Let me climb harder for you. Each grip upon the heights I scale strengthening at the tone of your necessity. Let me reach your pinnacle to be praised."

"Oh, that's good." Nick mumbled while kissing her nipple, "I'll use that." Moving from her chest he let the tank top drop and again snatched up Willa by the back of her neck. Eyes meeting, he could tell she was turned on, her expression yearning. "Sara requires to look up at the challenge ahead. The trek so far out of reach becomes tedious." Guiding her from the couch to kneel between his legs she did not once let go of his thick erection. "CLIMB! REACH MY PINNACLE. FALL FROM GRACE AT YOUR OWN RISK. LIVE OR DIE FOR ME!"

As if adrenalin fueled both of Willa's hands engulfed his cock, stroking simultaneously with vigor, faster and faster. "I can't believe I'm doing it Dorian. SARA shall reach the top. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU MY DIETY." Nick mused over her act but remained smug and sneering with a sharp expectation. He knew that her actions were slightly upsetting to her but she gave it her all.

"Almost there Sara. Almost there!" A roar that shook the heavens ruled, thick white cum came frothing from his urethra, violently shooting into the air to adorn his chest and her thriving knuckles. "Well done, Sara." His fingers coaxed her chin to rise so that her eyes could peer up at him with respect. "All that is left is to reach for the stars."

Willa sat there on her knees numbly, wide-eyed at feeling more and more of his warm jizz continually boil over onto her fingers. Eyes back to unblinking she was in awe of just how much kept pouring out. Even while their gaze was chained together, she found herself trying harder to empty the well.

"Nick?" She whispered.

"Yes, Willa?"

"Was I hired as the nanny? Or your personal attendant?"

"Both. That chapter worked out better than I thought. Your acting became quite good."

"This certainly went beyond what I expected to read in your second draft. But again, half of what I said I made up on the fly." Her thumbs found it curious to glide along his foreskin and smear his thick semen about. He certainly enjoyed the attention. "I don't know how to feel about this."

"Let your hands feel for you Sara. New heights will always be in your way."

"U n I in the verse!"

"You belong here Willamina Pryce."

"On my knees? Or in your home."

"Again, both! By your not releasing my dick that tells me you seek as much as Sara does." A blush over his observation she couldn't resist a smile. "Am I wrong?"

"No Dorian! You are not wrong."

"Off to the next chapter." He forced her hands to let go then ventured her fingertips to her lips. Tasting them at his unspoken decree she found the samples euphoric. "Will Sara be ready tomorrow night?"

"You do realize I'm mortified, right?" She showed him the rest of her milky hands then just as fast licked her palm while staring at him without a single lash batting.

"So quit." He narrowed his gaze at the inspirational gathering of nut on her tongue.

"I signed a contract. You guys have my services for a minimum of one year. I will wait and see how high I can climb in that time period."

"Should I fire you?"

She pouts, "You won't! I need to clean up. You get to kiss your daughter good night." She stood up between his knees and ran her wet hand down her red shorts to rub her clit in his still moist leftovers. "Until tomorrow."

Shuffling away upstairs and to her room she found her door slightly ajar. Keeping her from having to grip and turn the knob with sticky hands she nudged it open with her toes. Once inside she flipped the light on with her elbow. Stopping her advance toward the bathroom Willamina looked back while hearing Nick coming upstairs. He halted directly in front of her door noting her troublesome glare showing him her still wet hands, "Should Sara sleep with all of this on her hands?"

Puckering, Nick Benson took one step over the threshold to face her. He then lowered his arms to lift her tank top up. She raised her arms straight into the air allowing him to remove it from her upper body. He then placed fingers under her stretchy shorts and lowered them to the floor for her to step out of. Naked, Willa shivered as Nick walked her backwards toward the bed until she fell onto the mattress.

"Play with those wet fingers as you did last night. Use Dorian's cum to stimulate yourself."

"You and Claire heard me?"

"We did. Now play. Let me hear you down the hall. After I check on Grace, I'm going to bed."

"Did I inspire you?" She rubbed her clit in front of him then vividly wiped cum from her wrist and placed those fingers up inside her cunt. Easing closer he rubbed his moist pecker along her thigh.

"You're rubbing off on me." The other way around it seemed, " Sara is a good student."

"So is Willa." She moaned plunging her cum drenched fingers even deeper inside her pussy.

"Good night Sara."

"Make the next chapter hotter."

No answer he turned to leave and shut off her light. The door was left wide open.

"Should I rival Dorian's cum source with Sara's own?"

"Snowcapped peaks!" He told her from a distance.

How any baby could sleep was a wonder, yet Willamina Pryce wrote her own bedtime story and dedicated it to Nick. So hot!

SahARA hot!

12