Willy, Holly, and His Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how it went during the day for the duration of the honeymoon but at night William and Holly generally spent time alone while Willy listened to them going at it through the hotel wall. He was satisfied though. He got to stick his dick in another woman and got to cum in his own wife as well.

After he moved into his dad's house things were pretty normal. His dad and Holly didn't play around with others much although he was pretty sure Holly's own dad stopped by often during the day. Willy was never positive how far Holly went with her dad but he suspected they had sex occasionally. Holly never neglected Willy though and was always available to him after he got home from work up until the time she went to bed with William.

About three months after the wedding, and a month after Willy had moved in, his grandpa Harry came down to visit and help William convert the spare room into a nursery. Holly was just beginning to show although it was still difficult to tell when she was wearing clothes. The day he arrived Willy was eager to see him and made sure he left work on time to spend as much time with him as he could. When he got home the house was quiet but all the cars were in the garage. After searching upstairs he finally went back down and saw his grandpa through the sliding glass door leading out to the pool. He didn't realize exactly what he was seeing until his hand was on the door about to slide it open.

His grandpa had his back to the door, he could tell it was his grandpa because of his gray hair and the wrinkles on his naked ass as it rhythmically flexed and relaxed. He was standing facing one of the poolside lounges and Willy could see bare feet bouncing in time with his grandpa's thrusts on either side of the old man's thighs. He had been about to throw the door open quickly and enthusiastically greet his grandpa but instead opened it with slow trepidation.

As soon as it started to slide open he could hear the unmistakable sounds of Holly getting fucked coupled with the groans and grunts of his old grandpa and the sizzling of food on his dad's grill. He looked over at the grill and saw his dad as naked as the older man as he flipped steaks with a pair of tongs. Willy slowly walked around to the side of the fornicating duo and saw his grandpa was working a dick that rivaled his dad's for length and girth powerfully in and out of his new bride. It was a couple of minutes before they finally noticed him.

"Oh, honey, I have great news!" Holly managed between thrusts from the old man. "Grandpa Harry has agreed to be the father of our next baby."

Willy's little willy instantly got hard in his pants.