Windfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was shaken, clearly. He went to put the DVD back. In the stack of disks, all in bulky plastic cases, he had not seen a thin DVD outside of a case. This was like the absolute most recent one. What was its story?

At this point, popcorn went flying, soda spilled, because mom jumped in my lap. The thought of this final revenge was so sweet, so hot, that she had to have 'union' with her hero, her rescuer. My ten inch penis snaked its way up her vaginal chamber, her three rows of tightly gripping muscles making it difficult but incredibly pleasurable. My oversized cock head finally was lodged in the ultimate depths of my beautiful mother. We kissed with such love and true passion that we lost track of the screen for a split second. We both watched, united as one, me hard inside her. The best disk of all was about to spool up.

The six weeks warning was important. It gave us four weeks for mom to get over the pill, time to make our little drama, and then two weeks more. With luck it would be long enough.

As the apocryphal DVD began, mom was in that little green robe again. She introduced the major players in our little drama. The cameraman was a cameraperson, her best friend Lynette. The 'guest' who so cruelly had exploited her, taking advantage of her fertile, unprotected womb, was none other than her son (I arose from the chair and took a bow. Mom's friend took that opportunity to run her camera up and down my 'hunk' physique like I was just a sex object, a piece of meat. You're right...I loved it.) The following was from that last disk:

Mom then magically produced a home pregnancy test. (The trick was just to turn off the camera and have me insert the test strip before resuming action.)

Mom: "As you can see, the test strip turned blue which means, wait, let me read, oh yes, the test subject is pregnant. 'Congratulations, you are going to have a baby' the instructions say. But, who is the father. Oh, yes, I already introduced him to you...my son James. Wave to the camera, James. Ok, that's enough, sit back down James."

Mom: "Didn't like this turn of events, Mal? Well, you were never concerned about MY likes or dislikes for all of those years of torment, now were you? But, don't worry; we didn't just leave it there. Oh sure, your much more manly son won your wife's heart, made mad, passionate love to her, and impregnated her in front of your very eyes, in the very office where you allowed me to be humiliated, molested, beaten, and abused. Well, we were a thorough crew and went all the way, leaving nothing undone."

The DVD then showed contract after contract. All cancellations. Every single buyer that had more than a minimum business relationship was told about the illicit doings and the fact that litigation would follow if they didn't just go away quietly. Some needed convincing, like a glimpse of the DVD, but they all left. His business was toast.

Mom: "In your top drawer is a pile of papers. You will sign them all, including a quitclaim to the house, title to the cars, joint ownership of stocks, bonds, and bank accounts. I will be taking, well, everything. If you don't sign this stuff immediately, these DVD's will hit court. Not only will you lose civilly, but the sheriff might have a few questions for you."

ONE MONTH LATER:

He had signed all the releases. From being a submissive hostage, with no accounts of her own, mom was now modestly wealthy. Now, mom (and I!!) had a nice house, two nice cars, a boat he never told us about, enough stocks, bonds and CD's to live off of forever. That test strip for the home pregnancy test? Okay, we DID fake that. It cost me $2.89 at Target for the blue metallic dye. Apparently it is hard to come right off the pill and 'hit the mark' with only one go at it, no matter how 'motivated' the two lovers are.

One of the papers he had signed was a no-fault divorce with the property settlement obviously already done. A little part of that document was meant to restore mom's name to her maiden name. With a fresh driver's license in hand to that effect, we secretly 'eloped' to the state next door for a quick civil ceremony and license. Weird as it sounded, it was the most exciting moment of my life to have saved, served, and then wed my own gorgeous mother. I'm not sure I would've felt that way if I didn't also know she was the sexiest woman in the world. We made firm plans to move to a nice spread out west, where no one would know us.

Our last day in that old hometown: We shopped at the old mall we had gone to for years. We got a lot of things for the honeymoon (that night) and the trip out west. To relax, we went to the food court. As we scanned all of those places and choices, I thought I saw something and pointed it out to mom. She squinted and then confirmed it.

At the KornyDogg hut, a new trainee was learning the paces. Though they normally use cute young women there due to the minimum wages they paid, this new trainee was definitely older and male. Let me tell you, he was really catching hell, too, from the assistant manager. Why that lovely 19 year old young woman was calling him all sorts of names while he fumbled and lost two dogs into the hot oil. All of the girls laughed at the pathetic old man trying to do their job, and poorly at that. Yes, you got ahead of me; it was him, mom's old man. His business gone, a bit of disgrace attached, gossip networks in full tongue wag, he was reduced to learning how to dunk weenies into some indescribable goo or pounding fake lemons into fake lemonade. A fitting end to someone who had faked it in business all those years while using mom as a human sacrifice. Well, I did not have the heart to go there and order, but mom sure did. Of course, she took the time to clean off her 3 karat diamond solitaire ring and her gold Rolex. Both of them were courtesy of him, indirectly. Sure nice of that trainee, considering his minimum wage salary and all.

We were all finally packed and ready to roll. Allied Moving vans were doing most of the leg work. We just had a mini-van full of the more fragile things. We settled down at the nicest hotel in town for our last night there and first real night as man and wife.

After the bellhop put everything away and made off with a fast $10, I picked up my gorgeous mom and carried her into the room. I let her down, only to be rewarded with a juicy kiss. I was already as hard as stone, just thinking about the delights I might experience with my sexy mom. She grabbed three shopping bags and disappeared into the large bath/shower room. For my part, I just ditched my clothes, hopped onto one side of the king, and put on ESPN with the volume on low. As I heard her open the bath door, off went the TV. Mom came out in this frilly baby doll peignoir that was designed for twenty-year olds. But with mom's fantastic legs, it looked pretty damn hot on her too. It was funny that women would take so long and spend so much on something that would stay on them for perhaps a minute. As for me, seeing her in that outfit, I pumped to iron hardness. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that expensive little frilly thing...and rip it to shreds (with her blessing.)

Mom and I met in the middle of that king-sized honeymoon bed as if we had never been together before. Mom's warm, pliant, soft, ruby lips met mine in a glancing kiss. Just a brief blush. My hands sought out those perfect globes, her nipples already on fire. Her throbbing nipples burnt my hands. My hungry mouth sought them out. She straightened my hair like any other mother would for a nursing infant. My mouth then went south, following the contours of her almost flat tummy, down to the mound of wonder. My tongue had an important job to do to 'start her engines' and from her moans, I believe that I had. As I bore down on her tissues down there, she grabbed me by the hair and brought me back. I was getting a little too effective at my job and she wanted to do things simultaneous with me. So, we kissed.

I pushed mom onto her back, getting between her shapely legs. The idea, the simple idea that I was MOUNTING MY MOTHER was just overwhelming. But, there was little Jimmy, proudly getting 'on board' of her. She helped guide my big ten inch cock to the entrance. With a brief rubbing of my magic wand against her slavering pussy lips, I plunged in with full force and passion. Determined to breed this incredible woman, particularly after 'failing' to do so on our infamous DVD, I moved forward towards the bed post. Rolling her up gently, I pushed her legs over my shoulders, her ankles like earrings on either side of me, her beautiful smooth sexy feet within kissing distance. Mom used her vaginal muscles to grip my ramrod firmly. She relented when she felt my impetuous desire to pile-drive her. Soon my body was a blur of driving power, my balls swollen to the size of small grapefruit, swaying slowly out of synch with the lightning mating going on.

As we did not have much experience in bed together, I had no idea how to conclude matters. Well, mom whispered into my ear:

Mom: "Jim, on the count of four, I want you to put the strongest, healthiest baby in history deep inside of me. That's four, three, two, one...now...oh, sweetheart....!"

Well, experienced together or not, on that count of four, mom had the biggest orgasm she had ever had. At that exact quantum second, my ten inch rough uncut cock had finished sawing its way back and forth and now was in cervix territory. The tiny slit on its end expanded to the size of a bottlecap, and I proceeded to empty all of that pent-up passion, lust, and instinctive need to reproduce into the unprotected and now very fertile womb of my treasured mother and wife. I had done my manly duty, filling up her deepest recesses with an endless tidal wave of semen almost 100% potent baby-making sperm. Mom's seed soaked vagina began leaking a steady waterfall of excess spunk from her pussy. It took two big bath towels to dry up some of the torrent of seed that was shot by me but just couldn't fit inside my beautiful mother...

Exhausted, we finally came to rest. The kiss that I had withheld I now performed, murmuring about our love. Mom thanked me and wondered aloud was there anything else that could happen this night to make things better, or to bring forth justice after the years of misery and misfortune she had suffered.

Well, about that. We fell asleep finally sometime after 2am. My powerful cock was still hard, still inside of her as we slept, linked together in union, man and woman, husband and wife. Later, at about 6:45am, mom finally conceived. At that exact moment, police reports would show, residents of a rent-by-the-week apartment complex reported hearing a loud report, like a gun going off. Police later found a small, overweight, bald man, a 32 automatic purchased around the corner for $21 and a trainee outfit for a place called KornyDogg.

12