Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sylvia, it is up to you, but maybe you should talk to your husband?" Adam asks.

Dawn comes back with Sean, and Adam and Dawn leave us in the kitchen.

We just stare at each other for a while.

"She's a bit full on that Doreen. She told me what they get up to; she said Dawn was talking to you about it."

"Do you want to?" I ask.

"Christ, they have been topping up our glasses all night. I won't if you don't want to."

I relax a little.

"Shall we go home?"

I look into his eyes, and I just shrug because I really don't know what to think.

"Do you want to go with her, Doreen?"

"I don't know, I think we are both a little drunk. Maybe we should pass."

We lay in bed looking up at the ceiling, both of us with our own thoughts.

"Do you think they are disappointed we didn't stay?"

"Who knows? I saw them all looking at you from time to time. But we did the right thing. We need to go in there wanting to do it. Dawn should have told you before the party."

"She said something sort of hinting at it yesterday. She said the parties are a lot of fun, and everyone mixes well together, then her boy came in, and she didn't say anymore."

"Well, let's forget about it."

"Okay."

"What's up you seem a little off your stroke tonight?"

"I don't know, what do you think of Sylvia, and Sean?"

I huff as I stop bouncing on his big cock.

"Come on Adam, my husband is fucking the hell out of your wife, and you want to talk about the new couple."

"Jenny, I'm just not in the mood tonight, sorry."

"Well you were earlier. Oh I get it, you wanted that Sylvia, and that's why you've got no enthusiasm. Christ, you're a fucking moron sometimes."

"Jen don't be like that."

"Well she won't swap; she's like that other woman last year. You were all over her, got her into bed, and she stopped and ran off with her husband, never to be seen again."

"Well some just don't want it, and back out at the last minute, I'm not bothered. Anyway we had fun that night."

"Yeah, you couldn't get her to fuck, and then you came looking for me. Thanks a bunch for that."

"Where are you going?"

"Home when Oscar has finished with your wife and Doreen's husband. They are both ploughing her in there. And that's another thing, why do you and I end up in Steve's bed, and I lost my bra in here a few months ago. I bet the dirty bastard has hidden it away somewhere."

"Steve's not like that, and anyway we changed the sheets before he got home. Come on come back to bed."

"What so you can fuck me and dream of that Sylvia down the road, no way. Anyway you'll never get her into bed, she isn't the type."

Danny's asleep in his bed above me. We've talked until midnight. I lay looking up at the mattress over my head. I hope he doesn't pee himself in the night. I nearly told him about Sylvia. I said I liked someone, but she's a little older than me. I had to quickly think and said Ginger, the girl from the baker's shop.

I saw Sylvia yesterday; she had on a blue dress when she came in with buttons down the front. My step dad looked her over too, she went in the kitchen with mum, and they talked for a while. I think they were talking about the party when I went in the kitchen. I got a drink and hung around. I could smell her perfume. She was sat in the chair by the fridge. She had her legs crossed and I looked down. I could see the control tops of her tights. I just glanced for a few seconds while my mum was getting the washing out of the machine.

I had the same feeling staring at Sylvia's legs again. All like I was in a dream, and I felt my heart beating fast. I really wanted to stay and look for longer, but I couldn't risk mum seeing me. At one point I thought about dropping something, so I could bend right down next to her legs. The trouble is I didn't have anything to drop, apart from the glass in my hand, and mum would have gone mad and made me look small. I had this urge to put my hand on her leg. I wanted to feel it so much. I saw three little cute moles on her leg, and wanted to kiss them. I have to stop think about her for a while, because I'm getting really excited.

Sylvia won't like mum's boring party. Mum's other friend Jenny was probably there. She is weird but I like her a bit, not as much as Sylvia though. Jenny told me a few months ago, she had slept over in my bed after the last party. She said it was quite cramped with two in the bed. Her husband Oscar is a big guy, and I can't imagine they slept very well in my bed. She actually told me she didn't get much sleep. Then she asked if I had found her bra, she said she took it off, and couldn't find it in the morning. I said I hadn't seen it, and she smiled at me. I did find her bra, but I keep it hidden.

She said one day she hoped I could stay for one of the parties. She said she would look after me, and slip me a few beers when no one was looking, and she would help me up the stairs if I got too drunk. Like I said she is weird, nice tits though, not big like mum's or as big as Sylvia's who is a little smaller than mum too, but nice. I roll over and think of Sylvia some more.

"Sean, what the hell are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you," he mumbles.

I open my legs and feel him sliding in me. I can't remember the last time I woke up to him fingering me.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, I just want it bad."

"Its okay, I'm just a little dry."

I look at the clock, the small luminous hand points to 3, and the minute hand points to 5 past. My pale green nylon nightdress is up round my waist. I hug him praying I'll get wet soon.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Don't be mad.........Doreen."

I carry on cuddling him, but I'm a little shocked. Why her why not Dawn?

"Do you really fancy her?"

"Well, yeah, she said she would.......use her mouth."

He shudders and pushes in deeper, and then comes.

"Jesus sorry.......I just woke up with a hard on.......fucking hell."

"That's okay," I mumble softly.

He pants and goes to the toilet. He comes back and slides into bed.

"Thanks Sylvie."

I turn on my side looking at him in the dark.

"Do you really want that that much, me to use my mouth on you?"

He is silent for a while.

"Sean, answer me, do you really want me to give you a blow job?"

"Well, you don't like it."

"I know, but I would do it if you really wanted it."

He sighs, "Sylvia, as much as I would like one, you told me you didn't like doing it ages ago, so I haven't asked."

I lay back remembering it. It was a year after we got married on our anniversary. Since then he hasn't asked so I haven't bothered trying.

"Maybe we should go to the party next time?"

I feel his head lift off the pillow, and even with my eyes closed, I know he is staring at me.

"Do you really mean that?"

I'm thinking of the way Adam stood in front of me in those tight trousers with quite a huge lump in them.

"We could just try it, once."

"And see if we like it?"

"Up to you," I reply.

I turn over, and there is silence for a moment.

"I'll give you a blow job soon."

He nuzzles in behind me and kisses the back of my neck.

"I'd like that babe."

I only hope I do, I think to myself.

Sylvia hasn't been round here for a week. Mum hasn't said anything about her either. I wonder if they have fallen out. I hope not.

"How is your new friend?" I ask, and then want to kick myself.

"My new what, oh you mean Sylvia, why do you ask?"

Here we go with the questions, can't mum just say. Still I'm biting the bullet here.

"I just wondered if you had fallen out with her."

She looks a little sheepish. Oh no, she can't have fallen out with Sylvia, this isn't fair!

"No we're fine. I expect she has been busy with moving in and things. It's not like you to ask, but thank you."

I think I got away with that because mum has let it drop. I'm off out on my bike, down to the corner shop. The old git will be there keeping a beady eye on me. He doesn't trust anyone who goes in the shop. I lean my bike up outside, and then I see her, Sylvia, in the shop. Once again my pulse is racing, and I'm getting a dry throat. I can't go in yet. I'll just watch from out here.

The second window

"Is that everything Mrs Smith?"

"Yes I think so."

I move slightly. That's better now I can see up her skirt in the mirror I have positioned just right, as she gets the money out of her purse. She's wearing nice little yellow panties today under her black tights. It looks like it's a matching set because I can see a glimpse of yellow under her white blouse.

Tim comes in and half stops. He's eyeing her up from behind. He puts his finger up to his lips and sneaks up close behind her. She picks up the bag and says goodbye, taking a step back. She bumps into Tim and turns round shocked.

"Sorry," comes out of her mouth.

He grins at her.

"Don't worry love, I didn't mind at all," he says suggestively.

She goes to the door.

"What I could do with that eh Morris?"

She looks back at us, blushing a little, she obviously heard what Tim said, and now she's caught us staring at her ass and legs. She goes out of the shop quickly.

"Tim, one day you'll get a slap."

"What from her? No I don't think so; a little birdie tells me she went to a wife swapper party last Saturday with her old man. You can tell by that little green skirt she's up for it."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yep, I got it from Jenny herself. She said Doreen was all over her husband, and that one," he says pointing at the closed door where Sylvia had gone through, "was in the kitchen with Dawn and her husband."

The first window

She didn't even notice me; she walked out of the shop and past me like I was invisible. I'm watching her walk up the road. I follow her pushing my bike. She's wearing black tights today, which is a first, and so are the white knee length boots. She's got the handles of the bag in the crook of her elbow, as she walks back home. Her black hair shines in the sunlight, and bounces and flicks a little with every step. Her skirt dances round her thighs, and now and then I get a little flash of the darker part of her tights.

An old man passes Sylvia and he takes his hat off to her. When she passes him he stops, and looks round at her. She crosses the road, and I do the same about 20 yards behind her. She goes up her path and puts her shopping bag down on the ground at her door. I see yellow, yellow under her black tights, as she bends right over, looking in her handbag. She straightens up and pushes the door key in the lock, and shoves open the door. She swoops down to pick up her shopping bag, and I see a flash of yellow again.

I'm stood there watching her, until she goes in and closes the door. I feel feverish again. I walk on, with the excitement of her seeing her panties fresh in my mind. I stop at my gate and close my eyes. It's like I'm stood there now watching again.

I push my bike round the back of our house. My step dad is cutting the grass. I watch him for a while, and then he notices me, he nods and I nod back.

"I was thinking about the party," Sean says, as I put the shopping away.

"Oh yeah," I reply.

"Well we said a week or so and then decide. So what do you reckon?"

I feel his hands going round me from behind. He kisses my neck and pulls me back to him.

"You've cut the grass, did you borrow a mower?"

"Yeah, Adam's, he asked about the party, and if we wanted to go. I said I'd ask you."

"I see, so you've told him you want to go?"

"Not really, I said we were thinking about it."

"You told him you'd ask me, so it sounds like I have to decide."

"Well....it is your choice too."

"Yes but if we say no, it sounds like I'm the one who doesn't want to," I say with a huff.

"Look if you don't want to, just say so."

"I don't really fancy any of them......maybe Adam a little bit."

"Well, perhaps we should invite them round here, just the two of them?"

"No, we'll go to the party, but I'm not promising anything, we'll have to see how we feel at the time. Is that okay?"

I get his answer in a kiss and a big smile.

"That's settled, we'll go, and if we don't want to stay and join in, we won't."

I watch Sean go in the lounge and turn the telly on. I don't really want to go to the party, and I'm a little disappointed that he seems to need someone other than me. I look in the mirror, wondering why I'm not enough for my husband.

12