Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Sylvia; The thought of them touching me makes my skin crawl.
3.6k words
4.58
3.7k
7

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van pulls up, and my front door opens. I hear his feet on the stairs. He walks in the bedroom and we stare at each other. I move towards him in just the black suspender tights and black high heels. I put my arms round his shoulders, and force myself to smile, and then kiss him. Even in high heels I have to go up on my toes. I feel his tongue in my mouth. I stay there for as long as possible. I let my right hand trail slowly down the front of his shirt, and I pull his belt out of the loop, and start undoing his trousers.

He watches me slip my wedding rings off my finger. I pick up the foil pack, and kneel at his feet. He looks down on me, as I pull his trousers to his ankles. I take a deep breath as I pull his pale blue Y fronts down. His cock springs up. I rip open the foil pack and feed the condom over his growing cock.

Still holding his erection I walk backwards to bed. He lifts his shirt over his head, as I lay back and open my legs. He leans forward, and I feel him inserting himself in me.

In one deep thrust he goes in me all the way. I gasp. I feel myself stretch on his cock. He starts fucking me slowly. I turn my head away from him, and will him to get on with it. My hands go down on his backside, and my legs wrap around his. I kick his thighs gently with my high heels, like a rider starting off on a horse.

The fucking is slow and I want it over with, so I start gasping a little, hoping he thinks I'm enjoying it, and it will spur him on.

I thought last night about faking an orgasm, but I decided it would only make him think I couldn't control myself. I thought about whispering in his ear, but again he would probably think he has got to me. He carries on slowly and has already lasted longer than my husband has ever.

"Do you like that?"

I think about my response for a while.

"Just fuck me Tim," I reply, hoping it sounded noncommittal.

I can't believe he hasn't lost it yet, and started really going to town. I'm annoyed with him for having such self control. I wonder if he is thinking he doesn't want to hurt me, it can't be that surely. He's not like I imagined, I thought he would do it hard and fast, and by now I'd be in the bathroom regretting what had happened, but glad it was over.

He hasn't even put his full weight on me, I'm sure he is keeping himself up. I thought he would have crushed me into the bed.

"Come on, fuck me harder."

I curse myself in my head, I don't want him thinking I'm enjoying it, but I have to get this over with.

"No babe, this is for you."

WHY! Why would he say that? I don't want it, but he's thinking of me for some reason.

I lay under him feeling his slow movement up and down my body. Maybe this was stupid of me; maybe if I hadn't decided to be waiting for him, he wouldn't have got whatever wrong idea he has in his head.

I was half expecting to be thrown on the bed after kissing him. I wanted it like that quick, so I could get out of the house while they finished the fence. Perhaps I should struggle a bit, tell him I don't want it, but oh my god, I waited for him practically naked. I suppose I should be grateful that he isn't drilling me into the bed, and that I'm not going to be covered in bruises for days and days. I turn to look up at him. His chin is level with my forehead when he is right up me, just like I had thought it would be. His mouth is open slightly, and bends his head and sniffs in my hair.

"God, you're fucking good," he pants.

No, no, no, I'm just laying here. How can that be thought of in any way as good?!

"It's just like I dreamed, you...waiting for me," Tim grunts.

Hell, I didn't think he would be dreaming or thinking about this. Okay I guessed he had fantasies about me, but this was supposed to be about him getting off on fucking the life out of me. I can see now how it looked to him, me waiting here in my bedroom for him to come up the stairs.

He starts groaning and thrusting deeper, but it is still gentle.

"Nearly there darling.......oh yeah.........oh fucking yeah."

He jabs deeper a few times, and is then still. I feel him pull out.

"See what you did to me?"

I look at the spunk in the top of the condom. He pulls his trousers up, and shuffles off to the bathroom.

I take my shoes off, and when he comes back in I've got my thumbs in the top of the suspender tights, about to push them down.

"Hey, what are doing?"

I look at him.

"Sexy, you get yourself dressed like I said you had to. Just because you got what you wanted, it doesn't mean I've finished with you."

I watch him go through the bedroom door, realising everything I did, was for nothing.

Tim smiles at me as I walk into the kitchen. I'm wearing my yellow and black halter neck dress, which is a few inches off my knees. I've tied my hair back in a yellow nylon scarf, and I'm wearing the black shoes I wore to the party.

"Now off you go to the shop, get the usual, and ask for some raspberry flavoured condoms."

"You must be joking, I'm not asking for that."

"Oh dear, you've done so well. I might just nip down the shop myself; I need a stamp for this."

He pulls out an envelope, and shows me it is addressed to the school.

"Can I get you anything else, Mrs Smith?"

For a few moments I can't say anything.

"Some condoms....raspberry flavour."

I watch her lovely blushing face, as she stands there in a dress and heels which are more suited for an evening out, than nipping down the shop.

"Raspberry flavour, I really don't understand the need for flavoured condoms. Oh that's silly of me, of course."

She looks away totally embarrassed.

"You're husband is a lucky man, although it is strange."

"What is strange?"

"Well Tim, the man who is doing your fence, he always buys flavoured condoms, but I expect that is just a coincidence. By the rest of your purchases, I suspect they are still working on the fence?"

She hastily puts the items in her bag. I look in the mirror behind her, and I can see she is wearing the suspender tights, without any panties. She hurries to the door.

"Oh Mrs Smith," I call, "are those the suspender tights I sold to you yesterday?"

She doesn't answer she just rushes out the door.

He knows something is going on, and he's pushing me. Every time he opens his mouth, I'm expecting him to call me a cheat. I want to explain what is going on, but I can't.

I can feel the breeze lifting my lightweight skirt. It's not enough to flash everything, but enough to remind me I'm not wearing panties. I ache a little too, Tim stretched me, and although I'm trying to put it out of my mind, I can't, it's the longest fuck I've ever had.

I take the sandwiches out, and I put them on the garden table.

"Hey sexy, this is Pete, he's going to paint the fence with a preservative."

Tim's arm goes round my waist and he hugs me, as I stare at the new guy. He's tall, blonde haired, younger than the rest, and he's got high cheek bones."

I can see he's been out here a while, he's painted half the fence, as the last piece waits to go in. I try my best to smile like this is all normal. Pete nods at me, and goes back to painting the fence.

"Get your ass inside and make Pete a sandwich," Tim says, and slaps my backside.

When I come back out they are just putting the last part of the fence in. I walk up to where Pete is working.

"Pete, your sandwich," I say, handing the plate down to him.

He sits with his back against the part of the fence he hasn't painted.

"How come we didn't get service with a smile?" Hank calls.

I close my eyes dreading him saying any more.

"Just ignore him, he's teasing me," I whisper.

"Hey Tim, it looks like your piece of skirt, has her eyes fixed on our Pete."

I jump as Tim's hands wrap themselves round my waist from behind; he pulls me back to him.

"Now what am I suppose to do with you Sylvia, flirting again."

He buries his face in my neck and kisses it. Then he moves away leaving me looking down on Pete.

"He's just be....being friendly that's all," I mumble, and try to smile at Pete like it's nothing.

I move away from him and go back to the house. I wash up at the kitchen window, watching Pete paint the fence.

"Fancy him do you?"

I look to my left, where Tim is stood there watching me with a grin on his face. In another life I would fancy Pete, but I glare at Tim.

"Hey, it's alright to look," he says chuckling the words out, "and if you want I can put a word in for you?"

"Don't be absurd, I don't fancy him, you twist everything to make me out to be some kind of...."

"Relax, I know you're married, but I also know you liked me making you come."

I turn round facing him and spit, "I faked it you stupid man," instantly I'm wondering if I'm going to regret my outburst.

"Well if you did fake it, you must have had plenty of practice, because I couldn't tell. I guess your old man isn't up to much in bed, although a little birdie tells me, Jenny liked him more than you probably know. "

I know it is pointless arguing with him, and the trouble is he's right. I still can't get over the way my husband was going down on Jenny, and he slept with her all night, instead of coming to find me at the party.

"We've finished the fence, and I'll be back round tomorrow on my own for the last time."

"No, I don't want you coming back here. You've got what you wanted, and humiliated in front of those men. No, that's it."

"Oh dear, you know Hank and George out there want what I've had. I just wonder how long it'll be before they come in here. So it is up to you, if you give me a nice kiss, and let me come back for the last time tomorrow, then I can get them out of here."

I look out of the window at the two men who are packing things up. The thought of them touching me makes my skin crawl.

"You promise me it is over, no more blackmailing me?"

He puts his arms round my waist and pulls me close to him.

"I'll even leave the envelope with you tomorrow with all the photos."

We kiss, and I go to pull off but he holds my head. His tongue pushes in my mouth and he groans. I look out of the kitchen window. Pete is standing still, staring at me, just watching Tim kissing me for a few seconds. I watch Pete shake his head like he is disgusted with me.

Tim pulls off and looks out the window and sees Pete. Tim smiles at me.

"See you tomorrow lunchtime, sexy, oh and I'll take some of these beers for the guys as a bonus."

"NO, no more that's it. I want you out of my house, NOW!"

I watch Tim's smile drop. His face turns dark and menacing. I back away as he steps forward. He keeps walking, and I bump into the wall behind me. I spin round to run but he grabs my wrist.

Five minutes later my hands are tied above my head with rope, which Tim has hung over a beam in the shed. My nylon scarf is shoved in my mouth.

I struggle but can't get free. I shudder as a single finger goes slowly up my bare back, tracing along my spine. I feel the bow my halter top is tied in being pulled very slowly, until it is loose. Tim pulls the front down until it dangles below my waist, leaving my tits fully exposed. Tim goes out of the shed, and closes the door.

I stop struggling when I hear the other men coming back round to the garden.

"Where's Pete?" Tim asks.

"Gone home, I said you would pay him next week."

I hear the beer bottles being opened, and they seem to settle in the garden chairs outside. I keep as quiet as I can, hoping they will just have their beers and then leave. I can feel myself sweating, as I silently try to pull my wrists out of the rope over my head, but it is useless. After a few minutes it goes quiet, and I wonder if they have left.

I jump and shriek into the nylon scarf, as the door gets pulled opened quickly. The hot sun warms the sweat on my body, but a cold shiver runs down my spine, as Hank stands there looking as shocked as I am. George is stood behind him with his mouth wide open, and Tim sits beyond them in one of the garden chairs, with a smug grin on his face.

Hank chuckles at me, and then looks back at Tim; he laughs and then shakes his head in disbelief. George has a far more determined look on his face. His pale blue eyes look me up and down, as he runs his fingers through his unkempt grey beard, which hangs down on his chest. He starts walking forward, and suddenly Tim and Hank have stopped grinning. They watch with interest, as George moves slowly forward.

As he gets a few steps away from the shed door, I take a step back, which pulls the rope even tighter around my wrists. George looks at my breasts and licks his lips. Both his hands reach out slowly and we exchange looks. My look is one of dread and horror, as I shake my head; George's expression is sinister, with a sick expectancy.

I feel his rough old fingers close on my nipples. He pinches them, and then pulls me forward to him, making me walk the step I took back earlier. He pulls up on my nipples, with his old callused fingers. I feel my breasts lift, until I have to stand on tiptoes. Finally he let's them go and my tits and heels drop. He rubs his tongue along his top lip, as he stares avidly at my right nipple. I know what he wants, but I shake my head, and groan a desperate "no," into the gag.

I quiver and shake, as the tip of his tongue dances over my nipple. My face is screwed up tight as he opens his mouth and grips my nipple in his teeth. He starts rapid flicking his tongue over it. I'm too scared that he'll bite my nipple off if I trying moving away. I just stand there hoping he'll stop soon. My skin can feel his beard rubbing across it; it feels like wire and not hair at all. I open my eyes and look down on his wrinkled bald red head. I can feel him breathing through his nose on the top of my breast.

I look up past George, grimacing at the two mesmerised faces of Tim and Hank. Hank stands there with a beer bottle in his hand, which he has held halfway to his face for some time. I feel my nipple free of George's grip at last. He drops to his knees in his dirty brown corduroy trousers. I feel his hands gripping the side of my dress. I shake my head frantically at him telling him not to, he grins and in one quick jerk, and my dress is down round my ankles. My eyes and legs are both clamped tightly shut. My legs didn't shut quickly enough. I can feel his old hand trapped between them.

His fingers pull on my lips, until I open my legs. I feel his breath on my pussy, then his wire like beard on my thighs. His old mouth sucks noisily on my pussy lips. It's the noise which is making me cringe, it sounds like it is echoing round the shed.

He stands up leaving his finger pushed in my pussy. His mouth clamps on my nipple again, sucking and biting while his thumb rubs over my clit. I watch Hank pick up a long screwdriver with a ribbed wooden handle. He spins it up in the air, and catches it by the metal part. He smiles at me as he walks forward. I feel the handle between my pussy lips, as George sucks hard on my nipple, and tickles my clit. Hank fucks me the grubby handle of the screwdriver. He smiles at me just inches from my face. I close my eyes trying to blot out his smug grin.

"She fucking loves it, she might not show it on her face, but I can hear the slurping of her cunt," Hank says with dirty chuckle.

A tongue belonging to Hank slides over my cheek. I feel the yellow nylon scarf being pulled from my mouth. I gasp for air, but it is cut short by Hank's slithering tongue reaching in the back of my throat. I moan my disapproval as it fills my mouth.

I open my eyes to see Tim staring at me. My wrists are released from the rope. Tim walks me out of the shed, leaving my dress on the shed floor. My arms ache and my wrists feel numb. I'm laid on the grass in just my suspender tights and heels. Tim hands George a foil pack. I watch the grinning Hank sniff the handle of the screwdriver. I start struggling to get up. Tim grabs my left ankle and Hank pulls my right ankle. George rips the foil in his old yellow teeth. He spits the foil out of his mouth. I shut my eyes tight as he pushes between my legs, held open by the other two. His cock slips in me, and he falls forwards on his hands.

He starts fucking me, and his horrid wire beard rubs over my breasts, back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth.

I feel him shudder as his sweat drops on my face. A high pitched squeak comes from his mouth, as his hands go up under my armpits and come up on my shoulders. He uses his arms to haul himself deeper in me, until a few minutes later he collapses on my body.

Tim pulls George up and slaps a fresh beer in his hand. I hear a zip being pulled down to my left, and Hank eagerly moves in position. He lifts my legs up and puts them over his shoulders. His cock drives in me, and he pushes his body up, so my backside rolls off the grass. He grunts with every shove. My knees are almost by my ears. He snarls down at me, and I can see the veins in his red neck bulging. He howls like some sort of deranged wolf, and pulls out as quickly as he entered me. My legs fall back to earth, and I hear the joyous panting of a man who has just had what he wants.

Tim stands over me, looking down with a serious expression on his face. He offers me his hand to pull me up, but I don't take it. I get up and pull my dress out of his grasp. The other two are walking away round the side of the house.

"I'll be back tomorrow, and then you can have the envelope with your photos. Then I'll leave you alone, I promise."

I glare at him.

"Why can't we just get it over with now?" I hiss.

"Because Sylvia, you stink of old man."

He's right I stink of George. He turns and walks away, leaving me feeling totally humiliated.

The first window

We'll be heading back home tomorrow, I've had a nice holiday in Spain, and for a time I've forgot about Sylvia. Now as my thoughts turn to home, I can't stop myself dreaming of her. Mum's bought Sylvia and Sean a bottle of wine. I'm hoping mum will ask me to take it round to Sylvia. Maybe when we unpack I'll suggest I take it to her. I did suggest we buy a few of those fans in the gift shop, and mum picked a few up, saying names as she did. She asked me to take them to the till, and when I did I managed to sneak an extra one in for Sylvia. I've put them in my suitcase, so mum doesn't know there is an extra one yet. I'll just casually mention she counted up wrong, and then when she's trying to think of whom to give it to, I'll say Mrs Smith. Sylvia's hair is black, like the women painted on the fans in their brightly coloured dancing costumes. Some of the fans have matadors on them, but I want Sylvia to have a sexy lady dancer on hers.