Windows to the Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned when we got to the living room. I almost bumped into her, so intent was I on the motion of her ass, and I smiled shyly.

"Oops! Sorry," I said, but she was smiling, too. Her eyes had this wild shine in them, and I hoped it was desire. God, how green they were! Her face crinkled a little around them as she smiled, testament to our age, but effectively framing them in that olive-skinned face. I wanted to kiss her so badly!

She knew it. Laughing, she said, "If I were to go into the other room and get dressed, could I trust you not to peek?"

"I don't know," I managed in a hoarse voice, envisioning her there, dropping the robe before she disappeared behind the door. "Don't you have locks on your doors?"

At that, she laughed loudly, her voice like a thunderclap in the tense silence of the room. "Brian," she chuckled, suddenly turning on all her charm for me. Her chest came out and up slightly, and I could sense the hardness of her nipples beneath the terrycloth robe. "If I thought I had to lock my door," she said, "I wouldn't have invited you in." Then she looked me dead in the eye, and winked. Time stood still.

It seemed like it took an eternity for my limbs to move. I think she felt the same way. At last I willed my hands to take her wrists, and I pulled her into me. Our mouths opened as they came together, and suddenly it was 20 years ago, as a couple of nervous high school seniors kissed for the first time.

This kiss was far better, though. We had both learned something about kissing in the last 20 years, and our tongues probed each other's lips for a moment, before finally meeting in a desperate dance. Our nostrils flared as we breathed hard, putting all our energy into this kiss. This passionate, long-delayed, oh-so-sweet meeting of our lips!

When we broke, it was like someone flicking an electrical switch. There was an almost audible crackle in the still air. We stood, holding each other's hands and looking into each other's eyes for the longest time. Finally I managed to speak.

"Danielle," I said softly. "I want you, and I think you want me." She murmured her agreement, and looked hopefully up at me. "Why don't we…"

I let my hands do the talking, then, taking the sash of her robe, and slowly untying it. She watched me closely as I slid my hands around her slender waist, pulling the robe open as I did, revealing the tanned body beneath. I smiled as I unwrapped her lovely body. She shrugged the robe from her shoulders, and I was holding her suddenly, so completely nude and so arousingly beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She laughed. "Oh, come on, Brian," she said. "Twenty years can't have been that kind to me!" She knew differently, though, and was confident in her nudity. Confident enough to reach for my belt buckle.

"Okay, your turn," she teased, quickly unfastening the buckle and reaching for the snap of my jeans. I allowed her to undress me, stepping out of the jeans as she crouched to pull them off my ankles, after removing my shoes and socks. It could have been an awkward moment, but it was too intimate for awkwardness…too intense. I wanted her to stay down there, and let me remove my own boxers. Let whatever happened next, happen. But she rose to her feet, her eyes trapping mine once again.

She stepped into me, feeling the tent of my boxers against her tummy, relishing my hardness. She was so good at prolonging the moment, when all I wanted right now was to throw her onto the carpet and take her; finish the thing we'd started 20 years ago.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, though the answer was poking her in the belly, making her question rhetorical, at best. I simply smiled, and rubbed against her.

"Try to stop this now," I murmured, taking her mouth in mine again.

I felt her hands drop to my waist again, sweeping my boxers downward. I broke from her for a moment and pulled my shirt off over my head. I watched her eyes, taking me in. She didn't seem to be disappointed in what she saw, judging from her sly smile. I tightened my grip around her waist, picking her off the floor and holding her against me. Her legs wrapped obediently around my waist as I walked her to the bed.

"Please, Brian," she said softly. I stood at the foot of the bed, just holding her. Relishing the feel of her taut body next to mine. She held herself against me as if she never wanted to let go. Then I bent, and eased her downward onto the top of the bedspread.

Still she held onto me, and it took only a slight shifting of my pelvis to ease into her.

The hot tightness of her was like a warm hand around my cock. I slid slowly inside her, both of us sighing loudly. When I was fully engulfed, I stopped. I wanted her to feel the fullness inside her…feel the length and breadth of my desire. I flexed my cock a few times, and she reacted each time, her breath catching in her throat.

Now it was my turn to tease. I pulled almost out, and slowly, oh-so-slowly pushed myself into her again. This I did a dozen times, until she laid her head back onto the bedspread and began to whimper, her unspoken words urging me to fuck her harder. It was hard not to do. Her velvet sheath gripped me greedily, pulling every bit of pleasure it could from each of my movements.

"Please, Brian," she whimpered, once again, but I had other plans. After waiting so long for this to happen, I had suddenly decided not to ruin it with a wild-ass ten-minute fuck. I wanted her to remember this for a long time to come. I knew I would.

I pulled completely out of her then, and began to slide down her body. She released the hold her legs had on my waist as she realized what I was doing, and spread her thighs widely. I dropped to my knees on the carpeted floor.

Hers was the most perfect pussy I had ever seen…shaved clean but for a little strip of dark hair above, and glistening with desire. I pushed her thighs apart even more. I wanted my tongue on her. Inside her. I inhaled her musky aroma.

Her breath hitched again when my tongue contacted her lips, and she pushed herself toward me, arching her back slightly. I looked up, and she was watching me intently, her half-closed eyes peering between her breasts at me.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed.

I tasted her for the next 10 or 15 minutes, bringing her to a couple of orgasms, but not quite ready to end this. I knew that I wouldn't last long once I was inside her again. She probably knew, too, but she couldn't take much more of my oral teasing. At last, she grabbed my hands, which were on her waist, and pulled me up to her. Her voice was wild. Almost incoherent.

"Oh, god, Brian!" she gasped, and pulled me to her. We kissed, frantically. Then she said, "I want you in my mouth."

I crawled up beside her face, which she turned toward me, her mouth opening expectantly. My hand went to her hair, still damp, as I lowered my cock to her waiting lips. She took me in hungrily, her tongue swabbing my shaft as I let her engulf me with her hot, sweet mouth.

It was heaven! Her lips and tongue did things to me that I'd never dared to dream about, and her hand cupped my balls, softly caressing them one moment, pulling me into her the next. I placed my hands on the bed behind her head, and began to fuck her face, slowly, my hips grinding back and forth like an animal in a low-speed mating dance.

My breath began to come in gasps. I was getting close. I looked down, and saw Danielle's hand between her legs, and I heard her own snorts of approaching pleasure as she sucked me. Her fingers moved faster and faster. Suddenly she stopped sucking, and I felt her body stiffen beneath me. I held still, absorbed in watching her bring herself off.

At last she pulled her mouth from my cock and groaned loudly. Her breathing was little gasps, and I knew she was finally there. I rose quickly, watching her intently, and moved to the foot of the bed again.

Her eyes were wide open now, and she was looking at me. "Please, now, Brian!" she gasped. "Fuck me! NOW!"

I felt her spasms even as I entered her. Her pussy was so tight, and as I slid inside her she gripped me even tighter, her voice going higher.

"Oh, god!" she wailed, and her climax escalated.

I pumped rapidly now, my cock throbbing with desire. Just feeling her cum around me was driving me insane! Her lovely body thrashed beneath me. Her arms came up around my neck, and she pulled me tightly to her. Suddenly, I couldn't hold it back.

I felt my orgasm spiraling up out of my balls, wracking me with its intensity. It seemed as if every ounce of fluid I held was rushing out through my madly pumping cock, into the deepest places in her hungry body. We roared our pleasure out together, my voice a raspy groan, hers a keening wail. The moment was electric.

Soon, too soon, our bodies collapsed into one another's. We lay, clutching each other possessively, for the longest time. Content to listen to each other's breathing return to normal. To feel our heartbeats, now slowing.

Finally, I had to move. I felt stiff all over, as if I'd just run a marathon. 'These old bones,' I thought ruefully, as I pulled from her embrace. She was almost asleep. I felt honored that she could find such comfort in my arms. She twitched, and looked at me questioningly.

"You have to go?" she asked. I smiled down at her, and answered.

"Only to the bathroom," I said softly, bending to graze her lips with my own. "After that, I want to get to know you better." I looked once again, deep into those green eyes. Those windows to her soul.

Suddenly she laughed out loud at my choice of words, and in that moment, I felt as if I'd never leave her again. We held each other, laughing together, savoring our moment. After all, it'd only taken 20 years to get here…

12