Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

Jason seemed somewhat subdued, but when I mentioned this to Kris all she did was give an wicked little evil giggle and tell me I should talk to Jason on the way home and remind him that God has a sense of humor.

Eventually, we reached the steps leading up to Debbie’s door and settled in to give our lovely ladies a goodnight kiss. After a long time without much breathing Kris gently pulled away and just smiled up at me before turning to walk past Jason and up the short set of stairs. As she started to go by him she stopped, took his hand, whispered something in his ear and kissed him on the cheek. Then she smiled back at me and both girls went inside.

Jason and I walked the first few minutes in the silence that can only come at that time when almost no one is awake and even the birds are enjoying it. No cars were on the streets and I decided to stay quiet for a while despite my curiosity.

I made it about half way back to campus before I could not wait any longer.

“Jason,” I asked, “What did Kris say to you?”

“Oh, dude, don’t worry about it. She was just telling me not to get too down. She’s a pretty cool chick. I hope you guys weren’t too bored. I owe you one man, even with how things turned out. It was really cool of you to take one for the team dude. Even though it was kinda wasted. But those chicks are cool. We’ll see ‘em tomorrow and maybe next weekend we could jet out to UNI together and take them out.”

“Hell yes we can. We don’t play until Sunday. But Jason,” I said insistently, “I don’t understand. What the fuck are you talking about? She was all over you, I know she likes you.”

“Oh yeah, dude, she likes me fine. But that’s why the girls went downstairs before we left Gomer’s. Debbie started her period at the bar.”

I know it was cruel of me to laugh.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers