Wings of Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like fucking my little cuno, don't you? Spreading me open with that big dick of yours, impaling me like some common whore?" she goaded him.

"You want to be fucked like a whore?" he asked between breaths.

"Si! Fuck me like the dirty little floozy I am! I want you to fuck my mouth and cum in it!" she challenged him.

In an instant, a look entered James' eye, and it was a look that Laura was unfamiliar with. The sheer intensity excited her and terrified her at the same time. Mere seconds after she finished speaking, James' pace ramped up. He was ramming his cock into her so quickly and forcefully that he was shifting the bed with each hit.

A wordless roar escaped his lips as he continued to jackhammer her frothing quim, drawing little cries and squeaks out of her. Laura could feel the rising tide of another orgasm and, unlike what she had endured previously, this one threatened to wipe her out entirely. Her tits continued to flop around vigorously as her pussy was plundered mercilessly.

"Mio Dio, mio Dio, mio Dio!" she screamed out as the rise of her peak approached quickly. There was no stopping it as she felt it crash into her with all the force of a tsunami, its potency nearly wiping her out of existence. She screamed wordlessly as she felt her inner walls contract and nearly crush poor James' cock in its viselike grip.

Although she was barely coherent, she could hear James straining and groaning as he neared his peak. Sensing he was right on the edge, she shifted her hips drunkenly as his tool slid out of her and grabbed his cock, pulling him towards her. Laura maintained enough consciousness to take his cock into her mouth and swallow the thing whole.

James lost it and shouted loud enough to be heard in the heavens as he gripped Laura's head, pushing his cock deeper down her throat. With each spurt he fired, Laura happily gobbled up and swallowed, enjoying both the taste and the texture. She sucked as hard as she could at that moment, milking Jim's slowly deflating dick for every drop it would give.

Spent and tired from their exertion, James slowly withdrew his cock from Laura's mouth as she took her time to clean his oversensitive dick. Once she was satisfied, she let it go and allowed him to lie right next to her. Though the bed wasn't built for two people, they made it work and their slight builds made things much easier. Laura groaned and hummed contentedly to herself, finally having been made a woman properly.

"Is it always like that, between a man and a woman?" she asked, turning to him, smiling.

"Only if the attraction is mutual. I'm glad I could make your first time that memorable, Laura," James breathed.

"Mmmmmm! Memorable is an understatement, sir! I do hope that you have plans to go again!" she told him as she sat up slightly, eyeing him in a lascivious manner.

"Nnnngghh! Woman, you're trying to kill me!" he groaned. Laura giggled at the accusation, and she supposed he was right in that matter. She kept forgetting that men weren't built the same as women and needed some recovery time before they were ready again. At that moment, both his and her stomachs rumbled, the two of them having nothing to eat since before they left the airfield.

"We probably should see about finding something to eat," Laura said as she smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, we should. Maybe if we look around more, we can find something we can eat," James said as he stood up.

"Like what?"

"Bird eggs, some edible plants maybe. We might even get lucky and find ourselves a rabbit or something," James said as he got dressed. Laura gave him a questioning look, and he looked at his sword. Though it wasn't an ideal hunting weapon, it would have to do until they crossed the border.

"But first, I think we should get ourselves a shower."

"The showers work here?" Laura asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I think I even got the boiler lit and have us some hot water ready by now," he said as he finished putting his boots on. "I even found soap and moderately clean towels for us to use."

Not needing any further encouragement, Laura bolted out of bed and hastily got dressed. She went into her duffle bag to root around for clean clothes until James stopped her.

"I found some old uniforms that were left behind that look like they might fit you well enough. I have them hanging in the shower house," he told her as he grabbed a clean set of clothes for himself out of his duffle.

Squeeing at his thoughtfulness, Laura threaded her arm in James', and they walked out of the barracks and over to the shower house. As they walked in, James broke away from Laura and turned on the water, setting the heat for a tolerable level. The water came out as cold for the first thirty seconds before it warmed up and then steam rose from the falling water.

The young lovers quickly divested themselves of their clothes and hopped into a stall each, as none of them were big enough to accommodate the both of them. James stepped out for a moment to retrieve soap for each of them before stepping back under the hot needle spray.

"You know, the sex we had makes me wonder about something," James began.

"Wonder about what?" Laura asked as she lathered up her hair.

"You were a virgin until a little more than an hour ago. I can attest to that. But you certainly don't fuck like a virgin. The way you went to town on my little guy, I would have thought you were an actual whore. A high-priced one, by how well and truly you fucked my brains out just now," James said with no accusation in his voice.

"Well, that's due to what I told you earlier. But I left out some key details," she said after taking a minute to conclude that James was paying her a compliment rather than an insult.

"Details?"

"Si. I dallied with select guys I liked and learned a lot about pleasuring a man from them. These dalliances allowed me to learn how to take a cock and how to work it so I would blow a man's mind. I got a good deal of practice in from time to time," she stated as she kept scrubbing.

"How did you get practice in if you were still a virgin?" he asked.

"Just because my pussy didn't get stuffed didn't mean that I left any of my other holes alone," she said while fixing him with a look. James' eyebrows shot up at that comment, understanding what she meant by that.

"You've taken it up the ass then?" he said, surprised.

"And I enjoy having my ass stretched like that. If you're a good boy and keep fucking like you just did, I'll let you do that to me," Laura said as she booped him on the nose.

"Well, I certainly won't turn you away if you're offering that down the road! But I need to ask if you're thinking about making this a regular occurrence," James asked as he was rinsing himself off from the soapsuds.

"Most definitely! The sex was too good for it to happen just once!" she said lustily as she fixed him with a knowing look.

"Absolutely! Though I think we should hold off on being anything beyond that. I mean, we have our whole lives ahead of us and I'm sure you would like to experience more men than just me," James stated as he finished rinsing.

"You truly are an insightful man! I would very much like it to be that way, but you have set the bar high in this instance. If a man is going to sweep me off my feet, he needs to be better than you!" Laura gushed as they both exited their stalls.

Grabbing the towels that James had left hanging, they dried themselves off and grabbed their change of clothes. The uniform that James found for Laura was a little on the big side, but not too much so. With a little tightening of the belt at her hips, the pants fit snugly, but loose enough to grant her proper movement. The two of them then walked right out of the shower house and wound up staring down the barrel of a loaded shotgun.

********************************************

Back in the town they had passed over during the night, a young boy of about sixteen years old was speaking to a police detective.

"I'm telling you, sir, I saw her! It was the same girl on this poster!" the boy argued as he shook the paper in front of the detective.

"You're certain it was her?"

"Yes sir! Chased her out of the farmyard with my shovel this morning. Caught her stealing eggs from the chicken coop. I saw the poster about her today and thought I should tell someone," the boy continued.

"Which way was she headed, son?" the uniformed officer with the detective asked, jotting down notes on a notepad.

"North, officer. Headed right into the forest. Tried going after her, but she vanished, like a ghost," the boy said, miffed that a girl had evaded him.

"Well, thank you for your time, son. We'll take it from here," the detective told him as he finished taking his own notes and made to walk back into his car.

"Wait a minute! On the poster here, it said something about a reward," the boy said, upset he was being gypped.

"A reward will be forthcoming once we confirm that the information you provided leads to the girl's capture. I have your name, son. If this pans out, we'll be by with the reward," the detective told him. The boy visibly relaxed, and he hopped onto his bike, pedaling away. Both men then got into their vehicle and started the car.

"Do you think it's really her?" the officer asked his partner.

"The boy was very descriptive about how she looked and how tall she was. The details all match up, so I think this is legit. We should get back to the precinct, though, and gather some boys for this capture. This girl has proven to be slipperier than a greased-up weasel," the detective sighed.

As the officer engaged the car, the detective couldn't help but think about how his shotgun had gone missing. He was sure she'd stolen it, as a good many people recently had reported a bunch of thefts of everyday items. The man was sure that one theft he'd responded to was when she was there still, but hiding where they couldn't see or find her. He was fairly certain that's when she had stolen it. He was jolted out of his musings by his partner.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I was asking if you know where to find this little bitch?" the officer asked as he focused on getting them back to the station.

"Oh yeah," the detective said, "I have a very good idea of where she went."

His mind then turned to his days in the military and the airbase where he served that was maybe forty kilometers north of town.

******************************

The plot thickens as trouble brews for our friends! What will happen to them in the next chapter? Will the police catch them before they leave? Will they escape their mysterious captor? Who is the person that holds a shotgun on them? For those answers, alas, you will all have to wait until the next chapter arrives!

Much is changing quick and I have every intention of keeping up the pace and the chase for at least a little longer! I know that some of you may think me evil for doing cliffhangers, but rest assured, they will always be resolved. Just remember, I'm not a full-time writer yet, but I am reaching that goal and when I do, expect the pace of these chapters to increase a great deal!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!