Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it's okay with you if I come up to Westchester for the holidays?"

"It's fine," I said.

"Is it okay if I flirt with you in front of your mom and kiss you under the mistletoe?"

"I guess so," I replied, "My mom will probably think that it's cute."

"You are a sweetheart," Nari proclaimed with youthful enthusiasm, and next thing I knew he was kissing me on the mouth.

After that, Nari insisted that I was wearing far too many clothes and he began to undress me. His hands worked quickly and within seconds clothes were scattered all over the floor and I was down to nothing but my bikini briefs. Nari hooked his fingers into the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down. My cock was immediately hard and Nari smiled as he gazed at my erection.

"As a gay boy I know secrets about the male anatomy a lot of straight boys don't know. There are things I could teach you, things that would make orgasms more enjoyable."

"We're both male," I insisted as Nari knelt before me, "I don't see why being gay should give you an advantage over understanding the male anatomy."

"You don't, huh?" Nari said, looking up at me with a cute, boyish grin, "Well, dear, you're in for a treat. Tonight, I'm gonna teach you some of the things I know."

Nari instructed me to spread my thighs slightly, and then he reached between my legs and pressed his fingertips to my perineum.

I had never much thought about the perineum before. To me it seemed like nothing more than the physical space between a man's balls and his anus. It didn't seem as if that part of a man's body had any real purpose. However, as Nari massaged my perineum with the tips of his talented fingers, I felt a delicious pulsing sensation arising from that area. And that pulsing sensation radiated throughout my loins, made my cock twitch and caused erotic tingles echoed through most of my body.

"Aaahhh," I exclaimed.

"Surprised?" Nari asked.

"Hell, yes," I admitted, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Gay men's handbook," Nari replied with a smirk, "When you get your certificate from the Department of Gay Men's Affairs, they'll issue you your handbook. It was lots of useful information. Perineum massage is in chapter two."

Next, Nari pulled my buttocks apart and oiled my anus with some sort of aromatic fluids. The oils caused a tingling sensation on the delicate flesh of my anus and I gasped.

"A man's anus has tons of nerve endings," Nari explained, "It's very receptive to being stimulated. A man can received a lot of pleasure from having his asshole played with."

I stood there, naked as Nari played with the pink, delicate flesh of my anus. My cock was throbbing as Nari's fingertips brushed across my anus, rubbing it gently. I couldn't see Nari, but I could feel delicious sensations as he began a leisurely, clockwise circular massage of my tight outer ring.

Nari applied more oil to my anus and pushed his fingertips inside of me, applying the pressure gradually and slowly pushing his way in. The slow, deliberate pace Nari had chosen allowed me to savor the sensations. Darya had raped my tight anal cleft with a dildo before, however, she did it to me quick and violent. It was all about humiliation and helplessness. With Nari, it was a discovery of new sensations.

Nari's fingertips located my prostate gland and then he proceeded to massage that delicious gland deep inside my ass while simultaneously massaging my perineum.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I gasped. My cock throbbed wildly and became painfully erect as Nari's fingers massaged me from the inside and the outside. I could feel an orgasm growing inside of me, growing stronger, becoming something remarkably intense and Nari hadn't even touched my cock yet. I panted and brought my right hand towards my throbbing member, but Nari insisted that I wasn't allowed to touch myself.

Nari's fingers inside my ass were doing magical things, causing me to moan, pant and gyrate my hips, but that wasn't the end of my education.

Nari's fingers created a throbbing in my loins that left my cock painfully hard and almost red in color, it was so engorged with blood. Then Nari slid his fingers out of my ass and produced an anal plug which he coated with a generous amount of lube.

"This one is electronic," Nari explained, "It will throb and pulse inside of you and stimulate your prostate gland in ways that my fingers can't."

I couldn't imagine any machine doing a better job than Nari's talented fingertips. Nari had worked magic on that mysterious gland inside of me, however, Nari thought his electronic toy could do even better. I stood there and soon I felt the silicone plug sliding into me. Obediently, I tried to relax my anus and I felt the plug go deeper, then the narrower base of the plug slipped inside and seated.

Nari wiped lubricant off his hands and then picked up a small touchscreen device. He tapped some options on the screen and then I felt the plug inside me begin to pulse.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

"I can vary the type of pulse it sends to your prostate," Nari informed me, "Some are more magical than others."

My legs trembled and I panted as Nari tapped some instructions into his touchscreen device and changed the settings on the electronic plug. When Nari changed the setting to pulse number six, I almost came right then and there.

"Ohhh, ahh, aaahhh," I gasped, "Oh God!"

Nari then proceeded to coat my cock and balls with copious amounts of oil. My cock was bursting as Nari's fingertips slid up and down my engorged cock. I watched Nari work and was stunned at how he could play with my raging hardon without bringing me to orgasm. My cock was so swollen and erect that it ached. It throbbed like a volcano that was primed for eruption, but Nari somehow handled my throbbing member without causing me to erupt.

I was awash with delirious pleasure. I reflexively thrust my pelvis towards Nari's hand and moaned inarticulately. My breathing was labored, my skin was feverishly hot, and I could feel the pulsing machine inside me working erotic magic on my internal gland. My whole body was helplessly under Nari's control as I became a mindless bundle of glands and nerve endings that existed only to be sexually stimulated.

When Nari finally took my cock into his mouth I was at the point of no return. His tongue licked and massaged the swollen head of my throbbing penis and I groaned. Nari grabbed my buttocks with both hands as I went over the edge. My back arched and a powerful gasp escaped my throat. The orgasm started deep within me, my anus contracted around the plug as endless jets of hot semen shot into Nari's mouth. I cried out and felt as if my body were being drained as Nari swallowed shot after shot of my hot fluids.

As my body shook and my orgasm abated , Nari allowed my softening cock to slip from his mouth and withdrew the butt plug from its location deep within my ass. He then said, "That was from chapter three of the handbook. If you're interested, I could show you some stuff I learned from chapter four."

"Oh, God," I gasped, "There's more?"

"Yes, there is," Nari assured me, "And as your boyfriend, it's my responsibility to teach you."