Winter Mix Ch. 04: Jazz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta pulled the receiver from her ear, looked at Barney, flashed him the universal 'OK' sign, and then returned to Mrs. Barnes. "Uh-hunh, yes... After I paid him for clearing my walks, I thought, 'Well, maybe he can fix my damper. You know, in my chimney?... Oh? He did that for you, too? Well, then you know, however we may try, sometimes that's a messy job..."

Roberta could not help but roll her eyes as she conversed with Mrs. Barnes. Continuing, she said, "Yes... Anyway, I want to do his clothes in the Maytag..." She laughed and added, "No, you certainly don't need my soot in your machine! I'm glad you understand... No, ha, ha, that's hilarious. You're right, I can't send him home in Phil's clothes... Yes, Judith, I'll tell him. Thank you so much. Good night, dear."

Hanging up, Roberta turned to the all-but-stark-naked youth standing by the television staring at her aghast. "There! We're all set," she declared with satisfaction. "Your mother says to tell you not to ask for food. She said exactly, 'he's always hungry, but he can jolly well eat at home.' " Chuckling, she added, "Also, she wants you to be sure not to make a lot of noise when you come home, because she's going to bed."

Roberta crossed back to the sofa. Gently folding her left hand around Barney's flaccid penis, she kissed him sweetly on his cheek and said, quietly, "I'm going to bed, too. And it's alright with me if you make a lot of noise when you come!" She felt his cock twitch, gave it a good squeeze, and then added, "Hmm, you seem to be thinking about something that I'm thinking about, too. That's nice."

"M-M-Mrs. M.," Barney stammered. "You mean I can't go home yet? My clothes aren't really dirty."

"Oh, goodness," Roberta answered. "Anyone would think I was ugly, or you hated me, or something!" Airily, she swept her hand toward his heaped Levi's and Jockeys, as she countered, "Those may not be dirty." Then, indicating the cum-covered T-shirt he had dumped on the console table, she said, firmly, "But, I'm not going to run a washing machine for just one undershirt. Besides, you wouldn't want to make me out a liar to your mother, would you?"

Barney hesitated, then surrendered. "No, I guess not, Mrs. M."

Roberta exclaimed, "Good! Now quit being so contrary. I swear, you could make a girl cry!" She faked a pout, then quickly grinned at the confused youth and walked toward the pool table, picking up both shirts from the marble tabletop as she passed by. Bending over his pants and shorts, she called back to him from under her arm, "Don't just stand there, BeeBee. We've got things to do!"

Shaking off his daze, Barney followed Roberta to the utility room and watched her load the washing machine. When his other clothes were in the drum, she reached under her negligee, stripped off her panties and tossed them in on top. "C'mon, mister," she urged. "Socks, too!"

Weirdly, Barney was reluctant to lose his final clothing articles. Plaintively he asked, "Do I have to? Really, they're pretty clean. I only just put them on before I came over here."

Roberta stifled a laugh and replied, sympathetically, "Oh, my goodness! You are still shy. Okay, if you want to keep your socks, that's alright." She pushed the machine's start button, flipped off the light switch and said, "C'mon, Baby. Let's go work on that." Taking his right hand in her left, she led him from the room.

On the staircase to the Maxon's upper story, two steps behind with his left hand on the bannister for balance, Barney docilely followed Roberta like a somnambulist. He could not keep his eyes averted from her hypnotic haunches as they swayed behind her rippling gossamer gown with every mounted riser. Halfway up, she turned and said petulantly, "BeeBee! Don't dawdle so!" Yanking on his outstretched arm like a tether, she paused until he was beside her, then marched on to the landing and down the corridor.

At the master bedroom's entrance, Barney was newly stunned by the massive polished teak bedframe which, together with its matching heavy armoire, dominated the visual space. Goggle-eyed and mouth agape, he croaked, "Wow!"

Roberta hauled Barney right to the edge of the great sleigh bed's high mattress, piled even higher with a luxurious thick midnight blue silk duvet. "That's exactly what I said, when Mr. Maxon had it delivered and set-up last August on my birthday," Roberta confided, while she dropped his hand and pulled the covers back to reveal opulent fat pillows and snow-white crisp bed linens.

As if nothing could be more normal, Roberta pushed her nightgown's straps past her shoulder points and shivered the chiffon to the floor while she continued, "It's a queen-size bed, like they're advertising all the time on TV, now. And you know, it does make a person feel like royalty." Enigmatically, she added, "It's funny, now that I think on it. My birthday was a Friday, too!"

Barney struggled to breathe, swallow and not stare at the naked goddess beside him. His fallow prick, notwithstanding its two recent adventures, requested blood that it might stand in service once more. From the corner of her eye, Roberta saw her effect and whirled to face the enthralled teen. Smothering his swelling package with her cupped hands, she breathed, "You are an eager beaver, aren't you! Why don't you just climb up on the bed and make yourself comfy?"

Barney was at a loss for any reason to disobey. Turning, he lifted first his right, then his left knee to the mattress top and rolled onto his left side in the bed's center. He had never in his eighteen years experienced such decadent support or such coolly fragrant sheets. The pillow virtually swallowed his head as his being melted and was subsumed.

Roberta flipped off the room's ceiling light, then quickly crouched at Barney's feet with her bare butt braced on the bed's outward curving carved footboard. Stroking her hands over his right ankle up to his shin, she asked rhetorically, "Now, can't we agree that these wool socks can go? I think so!" In seconds, with no protest or kicking, she threw his stockings onto the carpet, then rotated him further left until he lay flat on his back.

Lifting Barney's left foot, she pointed it at her face, blew gently on its toes, and declared, "BeeBee, there's no reason at all for you to be shy or embarrassed about your feet. They are beautiful." She lightly kissed each toe from biggest to smallest, then said, "I'm sure your mother played 'piggy' with you when you were a little boy. See if you like how I play the game."

Promptly, Roberta returned to the left great toe and popped it in her mouth. With a sucking kiss, she released it, then licked her tongue between it and its brother as she sang, "This little piggy went to market..." Continuing the verse in sing-song, interrupting it only as necessary when she ate up each next toe in line, she worked her way to the littlest piggy. Barney involuntarily wiggled, giggled and groaned under her delicious torture. His re-energized staff of life rose proudly and waved for attention.

Throughout her ministration, Roberta kept her eyes fixed on Barney's cock and was not surprised to see it stiffen. Smiling around his tiny fifth toe, she raced her left hand up the inside of his leg and generously goosed him just as she concluded the age-old lyric, "... and this little piggy cried 'Wee-wee-wee-wee!' all the way home!"

Laughing roundly at Barney's surprise, Roberta pounced like a panther. Landing squarely on his torso, she crushed her tits on his hard chest and mashed her mouth against his. He automatically wrapped his arms tight around her while his rampant dick wallowed against her abdomen. Pulling her head back, she grinned into his shocked face and demanded, "Now, fuck me! Fuck me 'til I can't come anymore!"

Barney was amazed by Roberta's words, but oddly, he realized they described exactly what he wanted to do; had always wanted to do; had dreamed he'd been doing that very afternoon when he shot jizz all over himself in his room. Rolling left, he carried her onto her back then kissed her harder and longer than she had just done to him. She spread her legs wide and scrunched up her butt to just the right place on the bottom sheet. Finding his boner with her left hand, she bounced its soft plump head on her clit, then sluiced it along her cunt seam.

For the second time that night, and in his life, tightening Kegels vised his steel shaft as Barney drove his dick deep into Roberta's vagina. She sighed as he filled her, then collapsed her legs behind his and crunched her abs. Punching his pelvis forward as far and as hard as he could, he grunted with each thrust, "You... uhn! Said... Uhn! To fuck you... uhn! Hard!"

Roberta grinned over Barney's shoulder as she heard him repeat her coarse language. "That's right, BeeBee," she cooed in his ear. "Fuck me. Fuck me giddy!"

Barney did not understand where his energy came from. He had already ejaculated twice, and usually, after one good blast-off he felt wasted, but, tonight, he felt like could go forever. He pushed and pulled and twisted all the while. She scratched his back and kicked her heels against his hams.

Roberta mewled and moaned as her her passion rose. Clutching Barney's sweating back, she bit into his shoulder as her crisis stormed. He pounded her relentlessly; tirelessly. She thought he would spear her clear to her stomach.

As Barney rocked forward and back in ceaseless rhythm, he wondered why he did not want to come. He thought, "If I can't come, how can she? I've got to make her come. I've got to come, I've got to!"

Pausing at his deepest penetration, Barney reared up, arched his back and ground his pubic bone against Roberta; trying to get impossibly further inside her; hoping to trigger his gonads. A second furious orgasm breached as the top side of his rock-hard rod rubbed her G-spot. She shrieked, "Oh Baby! Oh, my God! Yes!"

Barney was ecstatic that Roberta liked what he was doing, but his back hurt. Instinctively, he slid his hands under her ass and rolled her up onto her shoulders while he moved his shins forward. Still buried to the hilt in her cunt, but much more comfortable, he lifted and lowered her bodily on his peg. She squealed and writhed as the new angle brought additional shockwaves.

When her third orgasm receded, Roberta reached down and patted Barney's taut glutes. "BeeBee," she rasped. "Take it out. I want to see."

Barney knit his brow and fretted he had done something wrong. Withdrawing his dripping dick, he sat back on his heels and asked, "What's the matter, Mrs. M.? Is there something wrong with my penis? Didn't I... um, fuck you hard?"

Roberta immediately assuaged the concerned youth, "Nothing's the matter, BeeBee. You did just fine. You fucked me really hard, just like I wanted." She could hardly believe he was still as hard and straight as he had been hours ago. "I want to do it again, but a different way. And I want you to try to come, too, if you can," she explained.

Spinning onto her stomach, Roberta raised up onto her forearms and shins with her head sideways on a big pillow. "Get up close behind my behind, BeeBee," she instructed. "Like you're a quarterback and I'm the center. Now, put yourself in again, like before, and fuck me again. Also, this time, reach under me and squeeze my breasts. Okay?"

Barney had the picture as soon as he saw Roberta's wet winking pussy slice below her starry asshole like an upside down exclamation mark. He had always wanted to play quarterback but the football coach said he would be a better end because of his long reach and good hands. He smirked as he heard his directions. "I better not tell Coach Williams how much Mrs. M. likes my reach and good hands," he cautioned himself.

Roberta clutched her hands into the pillow edges as Barney parked his bareback stallion in her stall for the third time. He thrust forward to his maximum depth with his hands on her hips, then slowly pulled back before shoving forward again. On this plunge, he cruised his hands over her ribs and onto her pendant boobs. As he pulled back again, he clamped his fingers tight into her mature tits, then rammed back hard.

"Uhnnn!" Roberta grunted as Barney's dickhead smacked her cervix and his talons dug into her breasts. She praised him, "Yes, Baby! Yes, just like that! Again! Again!"

Barney found a pace and kept it. Roberta chewed her lips, clawed her nails into the pillow slip and worked her smooth muscles on the pulsing piston causing her tide to rise. As much as her contacting cunt tightened and sucked on his stroking shaft, so too, did his refilled balls ache with readiness once more. Huffing, he slapped his compacted nuts against her swollen clit and let them explode.

The timing was perfect. Barney yelled as his spurting seed ripped powerfully from their source into Roberta's waiting catch basin. She panted and moaned incoherently. Cresting, she wondered would it ever end? Or could it be again?

Roberta lowered herself, spun onto her back and stared up at Barney looking down at her. His insouciant prick, insisting on the last word, burped a final small semen blob onto itself. She reached up, pulled him forward and to her side. As he snuggled, she covered them with the duvet, turned out the bedside lamp and spoke into the dark, "That was very good, BeeBee. Now I feel completely cozy."

12