Winter Of Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?"

By way of reply, Angela raised her comforter and patted the spot on her mattress that I'd just vacated.

With a girlish squeal of delight, I hopped back in bed beside her.

"You might not be so thrilled", Angela cautioned, "when you realize how little room there is for tossing and turning. These aren't exactly king-size beds, you know"

"I'm fine with it, so long as you are."

"C'mon over here, then." She put her left arm around my shoulder and pulled me to her. "The whole point," Angela murmured, "is to make it snug." That forced me to lay my head on her shoulder. It also gave me the confidence to drape my left arm across her tummy and let my left leg rest atop hers. "That OK?" I asked. Angela mumbled her assent, then turned her head to look at me.

"You know," she said, "it occurs to me that I wouldn't have asked anyone else to do this. I would've been worried that they'd think it was gay, or just too intimate, or too... I don't know... too something. I love that you 'get' me. The more I'm around you, the more I feel I can be myself without wondering how you're gonna take it. I never really had that before and I'm just beginning to realize what I was missing." The hand on my shoulder squeezed gently and she pulled me closer still.

"You always know just what to say." I whispered. "I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think I could've put it so nicely."

Angela smiled her response, but her eyes were closed and not long after, it was apparent that she had drifted off to sleep. I was too excited to drop off just yet. Once again I was enveloped in her fragrance. Only this time, I was practically nuzzling her! The warmth of her tummy under my arm, her leg under mine, the feel of my body pressed to hers... if this wasn't heaven, it would certainly do until heaven came along.

I'm not sure how long it was before I finally fell asleep, but I know I spent some fair amount of time just basking in her closeness. When dream claimed me, my last conscious thought was a realization that I was no longer worried about being a lesbian or a bi-sexual. It simply didn't matter. I was fairly certain, after all, that I had fallen in love.

*****************************************************

I floated up out of a deep slumber. A moment passed before I realized where I was. Then I felt Angela cuddled up behind me, her breasts pressed blissfully to my back. Her arm wrapped around my stomach, holding me against her. I felt her breath on my neck, and it sent a thrill through me. I was pretty sure she was still sleeping. Stirring, Angela snuggled in closer. It was intoxicating to have her so near; her warmth merged with mine.

"Mmmmmm." Angela purred. "This is so wonderfully snug, I may not get out of bed today. I hope I didn't smother you last night."

"No. Not at all. It was... nice." I answered carefully.

Angela lifted her arm from my waist and rolled away from me onto her back. Raising her arms above her head, she arced her back, extended her legs, and groaned in a fierce morning stretch. I turned over to face her, letting my eyes drink in her beauty again.

"I had some pretty racy dreams last night. Don't take this the wrong way", Angela admonished, touching her forefinger impishly to my nose, "'cause you know I love you, Em." My heart thrilled to hear that from her lips, even said playfully, but then sank when she continued, "But right now, I'd trade you for a guy in a heartbeat."

"Hey!" I gave her a good-natured shove and tried to keep a joking tone as well, "What do you mean? Oh, I see how it is. I keep you nice and toasty all night and the second you get horny, you're ready to kick me to the curb."

"Girl", Angela chuckled, "I skipped past 'horny' and moved right on up to 'ravenous'. I guess it's a good thing for my fortitude that you don't have a dick. Otherwise, I'd give up my vow of chastity and surely fuck you 'til your eyes changed color."

My mouth opened in surprise at her directness and I resisted the impulse to volunteer my services despite my gender. She laughed, "Haven't you gotten used to my crude mouth, yet?"

"No, it's not that." I lied. "It's that 'vow of chastity' crack. Chastity? You? Yeah, right."

"Hey," Angela protested, "you cut me to the quick." Looking down at her torso, she moved her hands about searchingly. "Wherever the hell my 'quick' is."

Giving up her mock self-inspection, she looked at me and wagged her finger. "Just because I masturbate 'til my fingers bleed, doesn't mean I've found a lad worthy of my 'attentions'."

"In fact," she chuckled, "my goddamn chastity is why I have to jerk off every five minutes."

"Well", I replied, "it's a good thing it's a holiday, 'cause it sounds like we'd better schedule you some 'alone time' today before you start raping the entire student body."

"Now that", Angela pronounced emphatically, "sounds like a plan."

******************************************************

For the remainder of our holiday, we spent nearly every waking (and sleeping, now that I think of it) hour together. Not counting our daily 'alone-time sessions', of course. We went out to eat together, watched movies, and got fresh air and exercise by strolling across the nearly deserted campus. But mostly we talked. Talked about everything: our families, school, love, sex, and life after school.

On the last night of the holiday, we had burned off some excess energy in a friendly wrestling match. The other students had returned however, and we realized it was time for us to quiet down and get ready for bed.

I climbed into bed behind Angela as I had on the previous three nights and drew myself close. Neither of us had found any reason to change our sleeping arrangements. I still had not gotten over the thrill of this. Every night, though, it became more difficult to resist my natural impulses. I tried to keep in mind that I did not want to spoil the situation.

I don't know if it was assurance inspired by the intimacy of the last four days or just simple hunger for more, but something provoked me to whisper, "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"You just did," Angela chuckled, "and it was a silly one. You should know by now, you can ask me anything you want."

"Are you... um... uh... "

"C'mon, sweetie. Spit it out. I won't bite."

"Are you a virgin?"

"That's it? All that hemming and hawing and that's all you wanted to know? What made you think I would mind you asking?"

"I don't know. I guess just my shyness rearing its ugly head again."

"Well, cut it out. And to answer your question, yes, believe it or not, I'm still a virgin."

"Don't get me wrong." Angela continued. "I want to have sex. Hell, sometimes I ache to have sex. I just don't want to do anything stupid. It's not just the idea of STD's and pregnancy that scare me, though they do. It may sound ridiculous coming from me, and I know it's a cliche, but when it happens, I want it to be special."

"It doesn't sound ridiculous at all." I whispered into the back of her neck and pulled her a little more tightly to me. "I think most of us want that."

"I had a guy back home." Angela spoke quietly. "Peter. Fiiiine! God, he was fine! Sweet, too. Quiet, thoughtful, attentive. Which doesn't mean he didn't want to get in my pants. Hey, he's an eighteen-year-old boy. But, that's OK, because I sure as hell wanted to get in his pants, too."

"But, I'm greedy." she went on. "I want... well, to tell the truth, I want the comfort level, the easy intimacy, that you and I have, before I give myself to someone. Sometimes I can't believe how quickly you and I became close. I've never gotten so at ease, so fast. I guess it's a chemistry thing. But, Peter and I were definitely on our way. If we'd had another few months, I would probably have happily fucked him senseless. It came time for us to go away to school, though, before I was ready to take that step."

"Sometimes... ", Angela's voice was wistful, "Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing. Was I smart or was I just scared? I don't know."

"At any rate," her natural effervescence returned to her tone, "you can imagine what the subject of nearly all my masturbation fantasies is."

The room was quiet for a moment, as I happily spooned with her in the dark. Angela broke the stillness again. "What about you?"

Stupidly, I was surprised and a little flustered by the question. "What do you mean, 'what about you?' Are you asking if I'm a virgin or about my fantasies?"

"Well, shy girl," she teased, "since you bring it up, why not both? Let's see if we can't rid you of some of that excessive modesty you're always burdened with."

"What would I ever do without you to look after little ol' me?" I replied sarcastically.

"C'mon, girlie. Quit stalling and give."

"Alright, already. Yes, I'm a virgin. Big surprise. I mean, you've pretty much already told my story with yours. I had a boyfriend named Sander. I liked him. A lot. Things were getting pretty hot and heavy between us, but I was always afraid to take that leap. I needed more time. I didn't get it. The end."

"'Hot and heavy', huh?" Angela laughed. "You'll have to show me a picture of him tomorrow, so I can see what keeps your fingers flying and your pussy wet."

"You don't need a picture, Angela. You see what I fantasize about every time you catch a glimpse of your reflection."

Yes, I said that out loud. Not in a whisper, either. Unbelievable. To this day, I have no idea where the hell I found the courage. It was like a bolt out of the blue.

Wait. That's not true. I found the courage in Angela. Deep down, I knew that even if she didn't feel the same, I wouldn't lose her friendship. She made me secure enough to take the greatest leap of faith I've ever attempted.

Still, I confess the silence that followed my words was more than a little unnerving.

I rested my forehead between her shoulder blades and spoke quietly, "Angela? You've gotta have some idea how terrified I am back here. Say something."

"I'm sorry, Em. You just caught me by surprise, that's all. That was quite the bombshell you just dropped."

"I know."

Another moment of noiselessness passed, until Angela asked, "How long, sweetie?"

"I... I don't know. A while, now."

"It must be miserable to keep something like that bottled up inside. I'm glad you spoke up."

I didn't answer, and for several minutes, our breathing was the only sound to break the stillness.

When Angela spoke again, it seemed, at first, as if she'd changed the subject. "Remember some of the stories I told you about the constant bickering between my older brother and I back home? Used to drive my folks up the wall. Well, one of the ongoing points of contention between us was my book collection."

"As you know," Angela went on, "I am crazy about books. Always have been. I hang onto the ones I've really enjoyed and I've compiled quite a library. As you may have noticed, I'm pretty particular in the way I handle them.

"My older brother, Bobby, loves reading, too. The problem is, he treats books like shit. I mean, after he's done reading a novel, it looks like it's been in a war zone. When we were younger, he'd borrow my books without permission and if he bothered to return it, it would be in terrible shape. After I pissed and moaned to my parents several times, they told him to leave my things alone. They said if he wanted reading material, he'd either have to buy his own books or get 'em from the library."

"Bobby's actually a good guy", Angela continued, "for the most part. So, I don't know if it's a sibling rivalry thing or if it's just 'cause he's a guy, but every now and then, he can be a real jerk. He continued to sneak some of my books occasionally, despite the fact that he's been punished on account of it. This past summer, one of my favorite novels turned up missing. Of course, I instantly suspected Bobby. I stormed into his room to confront him, but he was out. I was so fired up, I set to ransacking his room right then, in search of my book."

"I didn't find my novel that day, but what I did discover was a stockpile of a little over twenty video tapes with handwritten labels. I took every one of 'em; for revenge, initially. I was sick and tired of him disrespecting my privacy. When I got the tapes to my room, I noticed one of the titles was AS GOOD AS IT GETS, a Jack Nicholson movie I had been wanting to see. And now, thanks to Bobby, I would. Except, when I popped it into the machine, what came on screen was not great drama. But, what it lacked in depth, it more than made up for with wall-to-wall fucking and sucking. You see, I had inadvertently stumbled across Bobby's carefully hidden and well disguised porn stash. And the most delicious part of it was, he couldn't confront me about it. He would have to admit to having the porn in the first place."

"He must've squirmed something fierce." Angela's body shook slightly in my arms as she chuckled in recollection. "After all, he couldn't be sure who had found the tapes; my mom, my dad or me. And it's not like he could ask, either."

"Being the card-carrying sex-fiend that I am, I started watching those tapes every time I had the house to myself. Unfortunately, most of the movies were awful. Too much makeup, fake boobs, no buildup, just mechanical thrusting and humping. But there were a few that were actually pretty hot. Those had better lighting, actors and actresses that were really into it. The best of them always took their time, building slowly with lots of kissing and foreplay. Whenever I came across one like that, I felt like I was really watching two people make love and there just happened to be a camera there to record it. Girl, I damn near burned out the VCR, watching them over and over. And you can believe," Angela giggled, "my fingers got a good workout too!"

Angela moved from under my arm, kicked the covers off and began to climb over me and out of bed. "I'll be right back, hon."

Walking to her desk against the far wall, Angela squatted down and pulled a cardboard box from beneath the desk. With her back to me, she began to rummage through the box. "Just before I went away to school, I returned Bobby's tapes to his hiding place... minus my three favorites. I know he must've been furious, but again, what was he gonna do?"

"Anyway, those movies have provided me with some pretty steamy 'visual aids' for my 'alone-time' sessions since we've been here. And, this one," she held up a video tape that she pulled from the box, "well, I want you to take a look at this one for yourself." Angela turned on the TV and VCR, pushed the tape into the slot and got back into bed with me. She had the VCR remote in her right hand and wrapped her left arm around me again, drawing me close.

As soon as the FBI warning came on screen, Angela began fast-forwarding. There was a quick succession of phone numbers and writhing, naked figures moving too fast for me to discern. She must've finally arrived at the point she wanted me to see, because she pressed 'play' in the middle of a scene with a devastatingly lovely blonde sitting up in bed. She was naked with her legs spread and her back propped up by a couple of pillows. Some kind of x-rated magazine lay on the bed between her legs. Looking intently down at the magazine, the girl was using both hands to masturbate. The fingers of her right hand were pumping in and out of her glistening pussy. Her left hand was busy stroking her clit. She was clearly well along in her self pleasuring. As the camera angles changed, it became obvious the scene was taking place in a college dorm.

I was struck by how young the fair-haired girl was; she couldn't have been much older than me. And there was something familiar about her, though I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It was hard to think, though, as distracted as I was by the graphic images on the screen. The scene was mesmerizing, but it also made me feel a little anxious. I had never seen an x-rated movie and I wasn't prepared for the intensity.

The camera closed in on the girl's heaving breasts, then panned up to her face. Her beautiful features were contorted in ecstasy, but I suddenly realized why she seemed familiar.

She looked like me.

If you switched her short, blonde tresses for my longer, red hair and sprinkled her face and shoulders with faint freckling, we could be sisters! Even the shape of her breasts were like mine; small, but perky and topped with proud, puffy nipples. Her nose and mouth, her hips and legs... so much of her was amazingly similar to me.

I was about to comment on this to Angela, when the viewpoint shifted again. The new composition showed the dorm room's door handle in closeup while the co-ed writhed in ecstasy in the background. She was too engrossed in her bliss to realize that a key was turning in the lock and the door knob was twisting.

The camera angle changed again to show the blonde on the bed, legs spread and fingers engulfed in her sex. But in the same frame, you could see a statuesque, fully clothed brunette in the doorway gawking in shock at the blonde. "Annie! What the fuck!?"

Annie tried as quickly as she could to cover herself, but she was clearly mortified.

"Oh my god! Thaissa! You weren't supposed to be back before four! What are you doing here!?"

"My interview got postponed." the dark-haired beauty replied. "I thought I'd get a head start on studying for Monday's finals. I am so sorry. If I had even guessed... I mean, I would never... Shit. Let me just grab my books and get out of your hair."

"No, don't bother, Thai. You've already gotten an eyeful and it's kinda late for me to save face now. You might as well stay and get your reading done. Besides, you sorta spooked me out of the mood, anyway." The blonde venus pulled her blanket tighter to her breast. Drawing her knees up to her torso, she wrapped her arms around them.

"Please, please accept my apology, Annie." The brunette sat down beside her roommate and placed her hand on Annie's bare arm.

"Don't sweat it, girl. Not your fault. Just bad timing."

"No shit." Thaissa giggled. "You looked like you were getting pretty close there."

"You have no idea." Annie griped.

"You were seriously checking out some kinda mag while you were gettin' busy. Care to share your inspiration?"

The blonde actually seemed to blush which caught me by surprise. The acting was much better than I would've expected of an adult film. I was suddenly aware of how well I had been drawn into the little story that was being presented. I glanced at Angela, and she too seemed transfixed by the images on the television screen.

"Oh, fuck no, Thaissa!" Annie was protesting. "You've got to leave me at least a shred of privacy."

"Oh, c'mon, girl. What could you possibly be embarrassed about at this point? Besides, if you've got goodies," Thaissa laughed, "you should share them with your dear old roomie." As she said this, Thaissa snatched Annie's cover away. Annie's nakedness was not the only thing that was revealed. Before the blonde could stop her, Thaissa grabbed the magazine that was laying between Annie's legs.

"Aha!" Thaissa crowed. "What have we here?" Heedless of her unclothed state, Annie leaped out of bed to recover her property. Unfortunately for the blonde, the taller brunette was able to keep her at bay while she began to examine the periodical's contents.

Suddenly Thaissa's playful demeanor vanished, and she said, simply, "Oh."

The camera angle moved to look over Thaissa's shoulder to reveal what she saw. Annie's magazine was filled with pictures of two women having sex.

Now, the lens focused on a close up of Annie's face. She had stopped struggling to retrieve her mag. Lips quivering and eyes filling with tears, Annie buried her face in her hands and fled to the haven of her bed. The blonde turned her back to Thaissa, pulled the covers over her head and curled into a fetal position.