Winter Soldier's Soulmate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bucky knew, even without his memories, that this was the best damn kiss he had ever had in his unnaturally long life. It was sexual, sensual, and soul wrenching. Bucky would never be the same after this kiss.

Lucy finally pulled back to get some air. She looked at him with relaxed, happy eyes.

"Wow." She breathed out. "That was...."

Bucky nodded in agreement, there were no words to describe the power of that kiss. Lucy ducked her head and pushed some hair that had escaped from her ponytail behind her ear.

"I don't-" Lucy started then stopped. "I" she tried once more, then stopped again.

Lucy huffed out a breath "Where are we staying tonight?"

Bucky shrugged. "Here, we don't really have a choice. Katarina would be up in arms if we didn't stay the night."

"K" Lucy replied.

Even though she was still sitting on his lap, Bucky felt like Lucy was suddenly miles away from him.

Lucy pushed herself up and off Bucky's lap. "I should probably go and let Katarina know that I'm alright."

Bucky didn't know how to respond so he just nodded. He was left sitting on the couch while she left the room.

Bucky scrubbed at his face, feeling more lost than when he was with Hydra.

Russian translations:

Mister Petrov, kak dela? Proshlo mnogo vremeni. → Mr. Petrov. How are you? It's been awhile.

YA ochen' khorosh, no udivlen, uvidev tebya zdes', osobenno v etot chas. Chto ya mogu sdelat' dlya tebya, Ivan? A kto eta krasavitsa? → I'm very good, but surprised to see you here, especially at this hour. What can I do for you Ivan? And who is this beauty?

Eto Lyusi, i nam nuzhna pomoshch'. My stolknulis' s nekotorymi trudnostyami. Nekotoryye lyudi ishchut Lyusi, a mne nuzhny dokumenty.

→ This is Lucy and we need some help. We have run into some difficulties. Some people are after Lucy and I, and she needs papers.

Yey nuzhny bumagi? Kak skoro?

→ She needs papers? How soon?

Nemedlenno.

→ Immediately.

Khmmm, eto opredelenno budet boleye slozhnym, no ne nevozmozhnym, moy drug. Day mne posmotret', chto ya mogu sdelat'

→Hmmm that will definitely be more challenging, but not impossible my friend. Let me see what I can do

I kto eto?

→and who is this?

Akh, priyatno vstretit' zhenshchinu, kotoraya, kazhetsya, privlekla vnimaniye Ivana.

--> "Ah it is nice to meet the woman who seems to have snagged Ivan's attention.


12