Winter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,408 Followers

"With warm water?" Joan asked.

"Not out in this cold!" Daina said, pulling her arms around herself.

"Certainly not. I usually do it in the tent." I replied.

"Well, I'm game." Joan said getting up and heading for the tent. "I'll even let you wash me if you want to."

"My pleasure." I said as I carried the pot of hot water after her. Once in the tent the three of us stripped down naked once again and I set a towel on the floor to stand on. With a pan of warm water, I began washing her body, rubbing gently with liquid soap and a washcloth. I gently washed her whole body, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy. I rinsed her off, and kissed each nipple and her pussy when I was done, handing her a towel to dry off.

"Thank you kind sir. That was very nice of you." She joked before stepping off the towel and moving to the bed.

"My turn." Daina said, stepping over. I repeated the process on her, making sure to wash her private parts well. She stepped her legs apart and pressed my hand to her pussy, rubbing my hand against her sensitive spots. "God I just can't seem to get enough of you." She said to the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." I said at a loss for what else to say.

"Don't apologize. That was a compliment." She said as she pulled my head toward her bare pussy. I licked gently twice across her clit before pulling back and handing her the towel. "Your turn now." She said taking the wash cloth from me. Joan moved over to help and the two of them gently washed every inch of my body, each of them taking turns on my once again hard dick with their tongues before declaring me done. With all of us washed I pulled on my boots and stepped outside to toss the water. It was a bit brisk, but I didn't plan on staying out long. I put the pot next to the tent flap and then closed it up, climbing onto the bed with the ladies when I was done.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, how about some more cards?" Joan asked. "Truth or dare go fish was kind of fun."

"As long as we limit it to truth... I'm not sure my body can take too much more of the dare." I answered to both Joan and Daina laughing.

"I know how you feel. I don't think my pussy will recover for at least a week." Joan agreed.

We spent the next few hours, asking questions of the most personal nature, which was interesting in itself, not counting the card game. I finally called a halt to the game late in the evening so we could hit the sack. It was going to be a long day the next day. I pulled on boots and crawled out to go pee before bed. The wind had died completely and the night was growing clear. It was going to be a cold one. I checked the fuel tank on the propane and then scampered back into the tent, that being as long as my bare skin wanted to be out in the cold. I also brought in the bucket for the ladies to use.

"I don't know that the fuel is going to last the night." I told them. "And the forecast is for near zero temps. With it clearing like this I wouldn't be surprised if it goes lower. I think we better put our long underwear either on or in the sleeping bag with us."

"In, not on. I don't want to miss the chance of sleeping naked with you again." Joan said quietly, letting her long hair fall to cover her face so she didn't have to look at her daughter. "I mean after tomorrow, you're going to be hundreds of miles away and we may never see you again."

"Ok. Naked it is." I said as I turned the light out and the heater down to its lowest setting to conserve what fuel was left. The three of us cuddled up in the bag and zipped tight. I drifted off to sleep with Joan cuddled on one side, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my dick, and Daina in a similar position on the other side.

Morning came frosty and bright. The sunlight filtered through the trees as it began to creep up the sky. I could tell by the sight of my breath and the frost on the roof of the tent that the heater had died some hours ago. I knew that if the sun was coming up it was a bit past seven and we had about two hours before the rangers were supposed to drop fuel. I had quite a bit to do before that. "Time to wake up ladies." I said, kissing each on the forehead. It didn't look like either one had moved all night except to snuggle in tighter to me.

"Oh do we have to? It's so cold!" Joan groaned.

"No you don't, but I do." I said quietly as I fumbled at the bottom of the sleeping bag with my feet to pull the pile of clothes up so I could find my long johns. I tossed them on top of the bag and pushed the rest down to stay warm, then wiggled up and out of the bag, leaving the women to snuggle together to stay warm. It didn't take me long to dress, given the cold, and was soon bundled up in all my winter gear and heading out of the tent into the crisp morning. It didn't take long to uncover the kitchen stuff and fire up the stove. I soon had snow melted and hot water going while I headed out to recover my food coolers. This time I pulled down the ropes and everything, dragging it all back to camp. I had to dig around to find the overturned sled and make it upright. I had a lot of gear to pack in it. I also found one of my small emergency bottles of propane. I would need that soon. Breakfast this morning was biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and hot coco. I used my dutch oven to make some fresh biscuits and made a large batch of pork sausage gravy. Once I had breakfast about done, I switched the stove to the emergency bottle and hauled the large tank over to the tent and connected it to the heater line. I crawled into the tent and fired the heater back up for the ladies to get dressed. "Breakfast in ten minutes." I told them before crawling back out. I used the time while the biscuits were finishing to dig out my ATV and fire it up.

"Good morning." Joan said brightly as she stepped out of the tent, followed by Daina.

"Morning. Breakfast is ready if you are."

"As soon as we take a morning leak." She said over her shoulder as she trotted toward a large tree. They seemed to have a better handle on getting the job done today, but then even though it is pretty nippy, the wind wasn't blowing. "OK now breakfast!" Joan said, dropping to her knees in the clearing by the stove. I pulled some biscuits from the oven and put them on a plate and ladled hot gravy over them and added a scoop of scrambled eggs. "WOW!" she said digging into the plate of food while I made one for Daina. "This is great! Are these fresh biscuits?"

"Of course. Although I admit I use a powdered mix." I replied as I made my own plate after putting a mug of coco on the ground in front of each woman.

"Now I gotta marry you." She said between mouthfuls. I laughed as I stuffed a large scoop of food into my mouth. I hadn't realized how hungry I had gotten. There was little talk except a request for seconds, which was filled for both women. To my surprise they went to work after breakfast cleaning up dishes, only needing pointing at where various things went or where things they needed were. The kitchen was cleaned and packed in no time.

"Where is our snowmobile?" Joan asked, looking around at the glittering mounds of snow.

"See that big mound down by that tree?" I said pointing down toward the lake.

"Yes." She responded, using her hand to shield the sun from her eyes.

"That's it."

"Well, I guess I better get to work. Come on Daina." She said picking up the shovel that I had stuck in the snowbank. While they cleared the snow away from the snowmobile, I started my ATV back up and got it out of its snow drift. Even in 4wd it was having a lot of trouble with the deep snow. I finally managed to get it down to the lake, where the snow was less drifted, and drove a huge x and arrow in the pristine white blanket. Then I parked with the nose facing the lake and hooked up the sled. By the time the girls had the snowmobile out of the drift I had most of the sled packed with all my fishing gear, coolers, kitchen stuff etc. I topped off the tank of my ATV, from the can I had brought. I knew I had plenty to get back with, but not enough extra for a second machine, so we had to wait for 9:00 for the rangers to come. With everything done and an hour to wait yet, we retreated to the tent, the only thing still set up. Once I was stripped back down to my regular clothes, I dug out the radio.

" EX387 to ranger station 2" I said into the microphone.

"Ranger station 2 go ahead EX387"

"Just making check in as requested. We are waiting for the fuel drop you indicated, other than that we are ready to pull out."

"Roger. You should see air one in your area in about sixty minutes. Do you have an eta and a pull-out site you are planning on hitting?"

"Roger I will be heading in the general direction of Wilton Its about 18 miles as the crow flies but the path will be around 30 miles or so."

"Roger. I'll expect a call back if you have trouble, otherwise call in when you reach Wilton. The ladies party will meet you in Ely. Let us know if you won't make it in before nightfall."

"Roger. EX387 out."

"So what do we do for the next hour?" Joan asked as she started unbuckling my belt.

"Did you have something in mind?" I asked innocently

"I think that we need another good fuck before we leave. Don't you Daina?"

"I couldn't agree more." Daina answered as she started pulling her once piece longjohns off. She was completely naked before Joan had my pants off. Daina took over undressing me while Joan stripped her two piece longjohns off. I helped them work off my polypro's and was soon laying naked between them. Joan went to work sucking and slurping on my already hard dick while Daina crawled over my head and lowered her pussy to my face. It didn't take long to get her juices flowing, bringing moans of pleasure from her. I felt Joan abandon sucking my dick and replace her mouth with her pussy, pushing her tight tunnel around my more than ready dick. She began to slowly work up and down my shaft, letting the head almost come out before sliding back down again. She as in no hurry, and neither was I. Chances were this was going to be the last one we had. Daina on the other hand was getting more turned on by the second and was soon grinding her pussy into my face, trying to hit that magic button. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her still while I attacked her clit. She began screaming in what I had come to realize was her usual obsene manner, telling the whole world that she wanted my tongue shoved deeper into her hot pussy and that she was going to cum and cream all over my face. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing so that I didn't cum in Joan too quickly. With a final scream Daina came on my face, gushing her juices all over me as her body shook and trembled. I helped her lay down off the side of me so I could see Joan's face and body as she slowly worked up and down my shaft, clearly enjoying the feel. I reached up and gently massaged her breasts, frequently rolling and pulling her nipples. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as her pace picked up. I really wanted to climax with her this last time, so I let myself start to go, knowing she was going to cum any time, which she did when the first spurts of my hot cum pushed up into her. She groaned and drove her pussy hard against my pelvis, driving my dick as deep into her as she could get it. I used my thumb to play with her clit, driving her climax even farther as my spurting slowed and my own body regained its composure. Without warning she practically fell over on top of me, collapsing in a heap of giggiling woman.

"My god that felt good." She said between giggles.

"So why are you giggleing?"

"Because this is so silly."

"What is?"

"Well, look at me." She said pushing herself upright. "I'm sitting in the wilderness, fucking a man I didn't even know two days ago, and enjoying every second of it. For my straight arrow life, this is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me."

"Well I for one am glad it happened."

"So am I." Daina said as she moved around to put her head on my chest. "I think you deserve it mom. It's been too long since you had any fun and I don't think you ever did anything even the least bit dangerous."

"I can't afford dangerous." She said simply.

"Why not? I'm 22 and moved out. You have the whole house to yourself. Other than your ladies group you go to once in a while, what do you do to spice up your life?"

"My life isn't spicy." She said simply. "But after this...maybe it's time it should be." She finished as she leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. "You never know what kind of a gentleman might turn out to be a great lover."

"Well, glad I could be of service." I said as I pulled her close to me.

"Oh you were....boy were you!" she said with a giggle.

The three of us lay there until it was nearly time for the chopper to come. I dressed and headed down to the ATV and drove out onto the lake to wait. Within about ten minutes I could hear the sound of the rotors echoing across the lake, with the bright red helicopter coming into view shortly after. It only took a few minutes for them to hover low over the snow and toss a single plastic jug of fuel out into the snow, and then they were off again, headed to who knows where. I drove over and picked up the fuel and secured it in the sled, heading back to camp as soon as it was done. All that remained now was to break down the rest of camp. I crawled into the tent to break down the heater and was quickly attacked by Daina again.

"Please tell me you have time for one more quick fuck!" Daina pleaded as she pulled me down to her naked body.

"We really need to get things moving." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Positive. We have 30 miles to go, which will take me a good part of the day with this snow."

"Oh poo." She said letting go of me. "You're no fun."

"Sorry but I want to be in before dark."

"Ok." She said with a pout.

Joan was dressed in her longjohns and began pulling her snow suit on. "I told you." She said to Daina.

"I know." She responded as she pulled her one piece suit on her body, encasing it in the shimmery material. I had to admit she looked pretty damn sexy in it.

It took nearly a half hour to get the rest of camp packed on the sled and the snowmobile filled up. The last thing to do was put on our helmets and we were headed out. It had started to warm up a tad, getting clear up to twenty or so by noon. We had made a good ten miles by lunch time, with me setting the pace. Their snowmobile easily went over the high drifts as we transitioned from the flat lake ice to the hilly terrain of the portages, but my ATV had a tendency to dig in and try to go through instead of over. It really wasn't made for deep snow, and the two feet we had on the ground was taxing it.

"I think its lunch time!" I called to them as I shut down the ATV in a sunny spot between the trees.

"Good idea!" Daina said as she pulled her helmet off. "I have a craving for sausage."

"You are a nasty girl sometimes." I said as I put my helmet on the ATV and stepped over to the sled to untie a cooler. While I was digging for some food, I felt her arms wrap around me from behind, one hand quickly making its way under my jacket and pulling the zipper of my coveralls down. She didn't give up, working my pants loose inside my coverall pants and digging out my hardening dick.

"Ohhh yes. That's what I want. Hard dick!" she said in my ear.

"If you keep that up I may just fuck you right here!" I said thinking the cold would turn her off.

"Is that a promise?" she said stroking her hand up and down.

'That's it girl." I said, pulling her hand from my pants and turning to face her. I unzipped her snowmobile suit and pushed it off her shoulders, letting it hang from her waist. Then I reached behind her and unzipped her once piece spandex thermal suit, pulling it down her arms until she was naked from the waist up, then I went to work pushing both the suits down her legs until she was naked from the knees up, with the exception of the hoodie she had been wearing under her helmet. With her standing there half naked, I shucked my coat and pushed my coveralls and pants down to my thighs and then turned her around. I received a moan of pleasure as I bent her over and pressed my hard dick against her already wet pussy.

"That's right! Shove it in me!" she cried out. "Take me right here! Fuck my wet pussy with your big fat hot dick!" she shouted as I pressed my dick into her wet hole. The way she was standing she was even tighter than in the tent, and she groaned as I worked deeper into her. As soon as I was fully inside her I started pumping in and out, my cock slick with her juices as our bodies slammed together. Neither of us cared about the temperature at that point. She screamed that she was cuming and her body began to tremble as the trees echoed with her cries of "fuck" and "OH god". I was not ready to cum yet and was slamming in and out of her pussy when I felt an arm around me from behind.

"Do you like fucking her like that?" Joan whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I said as Joan wrapped her hand around my dick, stopping me from fucking Daina.

"Good. Then do me just the same way. Make me cum like you made her cum. I want to hear my screams echo off the trees and feel this huge dick slamming into me too."

How could I resist? I pulled out of Daina and began pulling Joan's snow suit off her body. Since she had a two piece thermal suit on I didn't have to pull off her top, but I pushed it up and quickly bent over to suck one of her tits while I pushed her pants down to her knees. I was pleasantly surprised that she was wearing her red thong panties again. I left them up for now and continued to suck her tits while she caressed my head and I stroked her pussy through her thong, giving my dick a chance to rest so I didn't come too soon.

"Oh yes... Take me now. I want to feel you fuck me!" she growled in my ear. I turned her around and pushed her thong down to her knees, which was soaked with her juices. Daina had long since pulled her thermals back up and her snow suit, but hadn't zipped it. I leaned Joan over next to where Daina was leaning against my atv and pressed my hard dick against her wet pussy. I pushed hard to get inside, her legs being together this much making her even tighter. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as I drove deep into her the first time. "YES! FUCK ME HARDER!" she screamed as I started pounding into her, our skin slapping together loudly with each stroke. "OH GOD YES!" she screamed as I reached around her and squeezed her nipples between my fingers. I felt her body start to shake just before my own dick started to explode in her. I don't know where it came from but I felt what must have been a gallon of cum pumping out of my dick into her pussy as she shook and cried out, "oh fuck" over and over. She finally became silent and her body began to relax as the climax passed. Finally she stood up, allowing my softening dick to slip from her pussy. She crouched down, still barely dressed and licked our juices off my dick until I was clean, and then pulled my pants up to cover me. "Don't want it to get cold now would we?" she said as she stood up, pulling her own pants up now. "I don't think I have ever experienced anything like how that felt." She said a she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. "Thank you."

"Believe me, the pleasure was mine!" I whispered in her ear. "Thank you too. You two have fulfilled many of my fantasies in the last two days."

"Truth be known, you have fulfilled a few of mine as well." She said before letting go of me.

I finished putting myself back together and then dug out some sandwich food and some Gatorade. We had a quick lunch and then hit the trail again. It was three in the afternoon when we rolled to a stop next to my suburban and trailer, and it was past four by the time we had everything, including their snowmobile loaded on my trailer. It was a tight fight, but we got it all on. I peeled my coveralls off and climbed in the truck. The girls did the same, tossing their snowmobile suits and helmets in the back seat with Daina. I started the truck up and pulled out my radio.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,408 Followers