Winter Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for letting us sleep with you." She said with a grin.

"Sure. I just don't know how did your room got so cold?"

"The truth? We opened the window. We figured you were the rescuing type and didn't want to miss the chance to sleep with you."

"Oh, I see." Mike replied, not really sure he did see but happy with the way it turned out just the same.

"We were going to wait until you woke up and then let you choose, but I just couldn't wait any longer."

"Don't feel bad." Adrian said from behind us. "I sucked him off last night."

"I thought so." Cindy said with a giggle. "I guess neither of us could wait."

"I'm confused. I thought you two were lesbians?" Mike asked as Adrian pressed her tits against his back and cuddled with them.

"Not really. It's a good way to send guys packing without having to make a bunch of excuses. And we do enjoy each other, but we both also enjoy a really good dick. We just like to choose whose it is."

"I see." Mike said, only really beginning to get the picture. "So all this time at work?"

"You were trying to avoid asking me for sex and I was practically putting up billboards that I wanted you." Cindy finished. "Only thing was Adrian made me promise that the first time had to be with her, because we found you at the same time. Otherwise I probably would have tried to seduce you at work. I've wanted to have you ever since I saw your big dick grow in that swim suit on the canoe trip!"

"Both of us did." Adrian chuckled. "You could have walked over and we would have fucked you right where you found us, but you walked away instead."

"Well, I was a bit embarrassed at the time, turned on but embarrassed." Mike said, not sure where this was headed and wondering if he had just put himself into some kind of awkward triangle.

"Oh, well, water under the dam. How about we take a shower, then we go eat breakfast, then, we go skiing!" Cindy said with a giggle.

"More skiing? How about you go skiing and I stay in bed?"

"Or maybe we just stay in bed, the three of us? Look, this is all for fun. We know you're screwing Marlene too. Anyway, we don't want to make you exclusive or anything. Just let today be today. No commitments and no regrets. Never know what might happen long term, so we won't worry about that for now. Ok?"

"I guess I can live with that." Mike answered Cindy quietly with a sigh of resignation.

"Good. Now, we need to shower and dress. I bet you really want to see us both completely naked about as much as we want to show off for you, so how about we share one?"

"It'd be my pleasure." Mike replied, giving her tit a gentle squeeze.

"Now that's more like it!" She said with a giggle, tossing the covers back to reveal her naked body. Adrian pushed the covers the rest of the way down and rolled onto her knees, quickly pulling on Mike's pj bottoms, which were most of the way down his legs already. Cindy pulled off his softened dick and climbed out of the bed, waiting for Adrian to finish pulling his bottoms off. She held her hands out to him and helped him move to the edge of the bed, where she pulled the top of his pj's off, tossing it aside. "There. Your turn Adrian."

"Oh goody!" Adrian answered with a giggle as she climbed off the bed and moved to step in front of Mike. Her tits and pussy were almost visible in the thin material of her nightgown, which looked more like a very fancy sleeveless t-shirt that went down to her mid thigh. Mike reached out and gently pulled the bottom up, revealing her clean shaven mound first, and then, as he pulled and she squatted down, her grapefruit sized tits.

"Very nice!" Mike told her as she stood back up and she took her nightie from him.

"Thank you!" She said, taking one of his hands and moving aside so Cindy could take the other. The two naked women guided him to the bathroom where Adrian leaned into the tub to start the water. Mike couldn't resist stroking her ass, working his way to her pussy as she wiggled playfully while she adjusted the water. "I hope you want to finish what you're starting." She said as she stood back upright and turned to face him.

"Any time you want." Mike said as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up.

"Ohhhhh!" She squealed as she wrapped her legs around him, grinding her pussy into his hardening dick, which she trapped between them. "I think we better get in the shower though."

Mike stepped into the shower with her still wrapped around him, and then she lowered herself off his body, making room for Cindy to join them. It was a snug fit, without too much room to move, but that didn't seem to bother any of them, as they laughed and grabbed and played with each other.

"Oh god. You have to fuck me!" Adrian cried as Mike squatted down a few inches and stuffed his dick between her legs from behind, rubbing it against her soapy pussy.

"Not sure there's room in here."

"Oh fuck yes." She said, "Just turn around with me."

Mike swiveled around with her, putting her between himself and Cindy. Stepping carefully, she put one foot up on the edge of the tub and then hopped her other foot up to rest on the small ledge on the wall side of the tub. Holding onto the shower rod, she squatted back down slightly to bring her pussy to Mike's dick level.

"Now fuck me with that dick!" She commanded.

Mike squatted down a few inches and rubbed his head on her slippery lips before slowly standing back up, pressing his dick slowly into her pussy. She was as tight as any pussy he had ever had, and was glad that everything was well soaped or he might not have gotten into her under the running water. As it was he had no idea how long he would last in her tight pussy as he stroked slowly up and down into her.

"OH GOD YES!" She cried loudly as she was stimulated both by Mike's dick and Cindy's mouth on her tits. Her whole body shook and trembled, nearly falling off the tub edge as her climax washed over her. Mike wrapped his arms around her waist and humped his dick up into her, pushing his own climax closer. "FUCK YES CUM IN MEEEEE!" She cried as her orgasm went on and on, continually spurred by Mike's dick, and Cindy sucking a tit and working her clit with her fingers.

"OHHHH!" Mike groaned as his body jerked and spewed hot cum up into her. He held her tightly as his body jerked time after time, filling her tight tunnel with cream.

"Oh god that was good." She panted, the stimulation stopping and allowing her to finally relax. Mike helped her step down, his dick still inside her, pulling her back under the water with him.

"God you two are terrific fucks." Mike panted. "If I knew you wanted to get with me before this I would have in a hot second."

"I did everything but jump you at work." Cindy said as she moved in to hug her friend and reach past to stroke Mike's chest at the same time. "I was disappointed you didn't answer my note."

"What note?" Mike asked Cindy.

"The one I put in your mail box a few weeks ago. It was a little envelope with a picture of me."

"I never got it."

"You're sure?" She asked suddenly alarmed.

"No. I'd remember it if you did."

"Damn!" She swore.

"Tell me you didn't put in a picture of you naked." Adrian said with a grin.

"Nope. I put a picture of the two of us naked." She replied.

"Oh Cindy. You didn't!" Adrian said to her friend, shaking her head slowly.

"Yeah, I did."

"God, I wonder where it ended up!"

"Don't know. But it explains a lot." Mike said. "Everyone is sure you two are lezzies."

"Well, that picture would have done it. It was one with both of us sitting on the sofa with our legs tangled up and our hands covering each other's pussies."

"That would do it."

"I think we need to get out before we turn into prunes!" Adrian said.

Mike reached around and turned the water off while Cindy pushed the curtain open. Adrian pulled off Mike's softened dick uncorking a flood of their cum down her leg.

"Damn, you really did fill me up!" She said with a grin as she used a washcloth to wipe it up. "I'm going to be leaking that for hours."

"You know it. Gonna be squishy on the slopes." Cindy kidded her friend.

"Oh well, it was worth it. But we'll have fun out there anyway, wont we stud?"

"You two can, yesterday was more than enough skiing for me." Mike told them as they dried each other off.

"You aren't coming?"

"Heck no!"

"What do you mean? You gotta come!" Adrian cried.

"Nope. Besides, we're heading back after lunch, right?"

"Yeah, but not before we get to hit the slopes." Cindy said as she headed to the bedroom and the connecting door.

"Well mister, you are sooooo going to miss the fun." Adrian said as she followed Cindy out of the room.

Mike finished drying off and then took his time shaving, not in any particular hurry. He dressed in a pair of jeans and polo shirt before heading down to have some breakfast. He had just ordered an omelet and sausage when he heard a soft female voice behind him.

"Well, hello again. It's Mike right? Mind if I join you?"

"Uh, sure. Sharon isn't it?" He asked, looking up at her from where he was seated in the booth. She looked much different than she had the last time he had seen her, this time wearing a tight turtleneck sweater that hugged her large breasts and skirt that went down to her mid-thigh.

"It is. Hidden in any more saunas lately?" She asked as she slipped into the booth next to him.

"Um no. I have to admit that was the first time."

"Well, then I guess I'm glad it was me." She said as she reached for his hand and drew it to her thigh, slowly sliding it up her leg under her skirt until he could feel the soft material of her panties covering her pussy.

"Well, it was an interesting way to meet, wasn't it?"

"Quite." She said as the waitress came back to set down his glass of milk. "I see you like your milk." She added after the waitress left.

"I do. I try to start every day with a glass."

"Well, you must have really enjoyed Jan then."

"Huh?"

"She's still nursing her youngest. She just didn't have much in her tits because she had just gotten done expressing it to empty them before we went to the sauna. Besides, you never would have seen it leaking out with all that cum on her. Tell you what. After breakfast, why don't we go back up to my room and you can suck her tits for her while I ride your big fat hard cock."

"I don't know that I have any left in me. I've been pretty well fucked out.

"Oh trust me I'll find a little left in that wonderful cock of yours. I've wanted to ride you since you fucked Jan in the sauna. Besides, you'd be doing Jan a favor by helping her drain a bit of that milk."

"I don't know." He said as the waitress brought his plate of food.

"Would you like anything ma'am?" She asked Sharon.

"Oh no. Thank you. I'll get something later."

"All right. Let me know if you need anything at all." She said before leaving.

Mike felt Sharon's hand in his lap, stroking his cock through is pants while he ate his breakfast. Her insistent stroking of his cock was surprisingly causing him to harden encouraging her to pull his zipper down and slip her hand inside, working the waist band of his bikini briefs down enough to slip her hand inside and get to his bare shaft.

"Oh crap." He breathed as he tried to finish his food as quickly as he could. He quickly scribbled his room number and name on the check while she worked his cock. "I think we better zip that up though." He said when he was ready to go.

"Oh that would spoil all the fun!" She said with a giggle.

"Spoil or not, if you want out of here you really need to zip me back up."

"Oh...if you insist!" She said as she slipped her hand out and worked his zipper back up. She gave his hard cock one final pat and then slipped out of the booth. Mike slipped out after her and followed her out of the restaurant toward the elevators.

"This is nice." She said as she stepped into an empty car, hitting the third floor button. Mike stood next to her as the doors closed, and was then almost instantly smothered by her as she wrapped one arm around his neck, planting her wet lips against his, her other hand eagerly undoing his pants. Her hand pushed the front of his pants down, along with his briefs, exposing his bare cock to her hand.

"Oh damn!" Mike groaned as her hand stroked his shaft, his own hands working her ass through her skirt.

"That feels quite nice!" She whispered as the car began to slow and she broke the kiss. Her hand was still squeezing his exposed and rock hard cock as the door slid open, revealing a couple waiting to get onto the elevator. "Excuse us." She said as she turned and pulled him out of the car past them, using his hard cock as a handle.

Mike could feel his cheeks turn red as the woman waiting for the car stared at his cock, her own cheeks blushing brightly. "Wow" she mouthed as he stepped past her.

"Well, she certainly got an eye full!" Sharon said with a giggle as the elevator doors closed while she led Mike down the hall. "Ah, here we are!" She said, stopping at a door and digging in her skirt pocket. She withdrew a keycard and slipped it into the door lock and released Mike's cock to operate the door handle. "Jan, I brought you a surprise!" She called as she stepped into the room, grabbing Mike's cock to drag him along with her.

"What's that?" Jan asked as she stepped out of the bathroom, almost bumping into Mike. "Shit!" She snapped as she covered her pussy with her hand and her tits with her arm.

"Come on Jan, he's already seen you naked." Sharon said as she pulled him into the bedroom area, releasing his cock to turn and face him. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, slipping it over her hips and stepping out of it while she began pulling her sweater up her body. Within seconds she was down to a pair of red lacy panties and bra. "Come on Jan, Mike is going to help you unload some of that milk." She called as she knelt down in front of him and began undoing his shoes. She pulled his pants and underwear down in one smooth motion, coaxing him to lift his feet so she could pull his boots off and his clothes off his legs.

"He's going to do what?"

"Can you think of a nicer way to ease all that pressure than a hot guy sucking and expressing it for you?"

"I don't know, sounds kind of kinky." She said hesitantly as she stepped back out, her arms across her tits but her freshly shaved pussy fully exposed.

"Well, come help me get him undressed." Sharon said as she stood up and began pulling her bra off. She bent over to push her panties down as Mike finally felt Jan's hands around his waist from behind, sliding her hands up his body as she lifted his shirt up. He lifted his arms and let her pull the last thing he had on, off, and toss it aside.

"Oh I want this sooooo bad!" Sharon said as she pulled him the few steps to the bed and pushed him around and then back until he flopped onto it. He hadn't even stopped bouncing before he felt her start to climb up his body, one knee on each side of his legs, her pussy was quickly rubbing wetly up and down the bottom side of his hard cock, her clit stroking the length of his shaft. "Oh god yes. I have wanted to fuck you again since the sauna. I had no idea I was going to get a chance." She breathed quietly to him as she lifted herself slightly so she could rub his engorged head back and forth between her lips.

Mike felt her tight pussy slowly engulf him as she sunk down his shaft, her low moan slipping from her lips as slowly as her pussy lips slid down his shaft. "Oh my god." She groaned as his head pressed deeply against the end of her tunnel. "Jan if you don't take advantage of this you are so going to regret it for the rest of your life!"

"Well, I still don't know about this." She said as she crawled naked up onto the bed next to Mike. He could see that her tits were engorged and at least a full size larger than they had been in the sauna. She looked down at him, almost pleadingly, her tits hanging over his face.

He reached up and gently stroked his fingers across her breasts, pressing only hard enough to make small dimples in her skin. She closed her eyes as his fingers ran small circles around her bumpy areola and the sides of her nipples. He could see tiny droplets of white form in several places around and on her nipple, slowly growing until they dripped off and onto his face. He slipped one hand around her back and slowly drew her down, his lips closing around her wet nipple.

"Oh shit!" She moaned as Mike felt a gush of hot wetness in his mouth. He eagerly sucked down the liquid as he squeezed her other breast, causing tiny streams to spray out across his chest and neck. He released her breast and stroked his fingers down to her pussy, slipping them between her spread legs and finding the wetness there as well. "Oh yes. Oh god yes." She moaned as his finger slipped inside her to stroke in and out in time with the sucking of her nipple.

Sharon had been watching and slowly riding his shaft the whole time, and now reached out to grab her free breast and squeeze it, spaying streams of milk onto him. "Oh shit! I think I'm gonna cum!" Jan squeaked as Mike's finger slipped in and out of her pussy while both of her breasts were being massaged. Her whole body shook and trembled as her orgasm began to wash over her. Both of her breasts spewed their load of milk, into and on Mike, the warm shower pushing his well stimulated body over the brink.

His whole body jerked as his cock surged a hot squirt of cum deep into Sharon's pussy. Time and again his body jerked, lifting her off her knees as his cock jammed deep into her and unloaded another gush of cum. She felt her own climax start deep inside her, the tingling heat spreading through her body as her body flowed its girl cum around her his cock.

"Oh god." Mike panted as he released Jan's tit from his mouth allowing her to collapse on top of him as he slowly stroked her sopping pussy lips.

"My lord." Jan whispered after laying on top of Mike for several seconds. She pushed herself up, and sat back on her heels next to Mike, her spread knees giving him a complete view of her spread pussy. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

"Well, glad you enjoyed it. Got rid of some milk too."

"Oh shit. I certainly did that. Breastfeeding is never going to be the same." She said with a giggle. "Every time James sucks on my tit I'm going to be thinking about how it felt to have you fingering me while you sucked my tit."

"Well trust me, sex with Sam is never going to be the same either." Sharon said as she rocked gently on his slowly shrinking cock. "He doesn't even come close to filling me up like Mike does."

"Well, I hate to say it, but between the two of you I am drenched in girl juices." Mike said.

"We know how to fix that." Sharon said, pulling off of him, uncorking a small flood of cum.

"Sharon!" Jan exclaimed.

"What?"

"Hon. He didn't have a condom on!"

"Well, it's a bit late now. What's done is done! Let's get in the shower and see if we can clean up some of this dirty fun!"

"You don't seem too upset." Jan said as Sharon slid off the bed, pulling Mike's hands to slide him off the bed.

"Yeah, well, what's the worst that can happen?" She called over her shoulder as she led Mike toward the bathroom, Jan following close behind.

"Well, you can get pregnant."

"So? You know I've been trying for months anyway."

"Yeah, but don't you think Sam might notice if it doesn't look like him?"

Sharon shrugged as she leaned over the edge of the tub to start the water. "Oh well." She said as she pulled the curtain closed and stepped into the tub around the end of it, pulling Mike after. "If you don't want to come play with us you don't have to."

"I didn't say that!" Jan practically snorted at her as she climbed into the now crowded shower.

1...345678