Wired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick wanted me to collar him. That's what he'd asked for before his punishment. He wants to be 24/7, with some minor adjustments.

Frankly, it scares me. It's a lot of responsibility. For both of us, not just me. I just don't know if we're ready for all that. I keep waiting for a sign or something to assure me.

I applied salve to Patrick's flaming buttocks. Each time he flinched, I winced. I was immensely glad that he couldn't see me doing it. It wasn't very Domme-like to be that squeamish about a cropping. I just didn't want to hurt him. But as I looked over his marked behind, I realized that I'd done just that.I went too far. Tears started to well up and I quickly stood. I needed to put the salve away and thought it'd be a good time to get my shit together.

Patrick's hand reached out to grab my wrist just as I was turning. I tried to hide my face from him. "I'll be right back. I need to put this away."

"No, you don't." Patrick yanked the salve from my hand and pulled me to the bed. "Stop hiding, Dee."

Tears that had been teetering on the edge of my lashes tumbled down my cheeks. "Please, Patrick. I can't look you in the face after hurting you like that."

All my insecurities were bubbling to the surface at once. My fear of hurting him physically, of screwing up his head, of ruining this perfect man forever. "You didn't hurt me, Dee. I'm okay. A little humbled, maybe, but otherwise, really okay."

"I went too far this time."

Patrick shook his head. "You made it count. That's what you're supposed to do. That's what I want. What I need, to be perfectly honest."

"It's hard for me."

"I know. That's what makes it so damn humbling. That you'd do it, anyway. For me. Even though you hate it."

Patrick pulled my face to his for a deep kiss, his tongue slipping into my mouth uninvited. When he ended the kiss, I eyed him curiously.

"You're not alone in the decision making. I'm here, too. I could've stopped you. I would've, if it had gotten to be too much...Which was in about 10 more strokes."

We both chuckled at that.

"I'm not a child. I'm responsible for how I feel, and act. I'll never lay that on you, blame you for my actions or inactions. God, I could never do that to you, Dee. I respect you too much. I know you feel the same about me."

"Baby, I'm afraid."

"Me, too. But I'm afraid not to do this."

It was like we'd had an entire conversation about collaring before we spoke about it. That's how our minds worked. I knew that was what he had on his mind even before he mentioned responsibility.

"What if this really works for us?"

"What if it doesn't?"

"Then we go back to the way things are today. No regrets."

"We'll never be able to go back."

"Okay. We go forward. We redefine our relationship. Get married, maybe."

I reeled as though he'd slapped me in the face. "Married? Where did that come from?"

Patrick flashed me that million dollar smile of his. "I don't know. We don't have to limit ourselves to just kink, do we?"

"No, but...you don't want to marry someone who's going to be 50 when you're turning 35."

"How is that different than being the 32 year old slave of a 47 year-old mistress?"

"Don't you want to have kids someday?"

"Fuck, no. I have my hands full with you."

"You better watch it." I pointed my finger at his face, a little too close to his mouth because he easily lunged forward and nipped it playfully. "Ow! Brat!"

I slapped his chest and he pulled me onto his lap. That's when I realized how hard his cock was.

I looked down at his erection. "What the hell...?"

Patrick shrugged. "I always get that way when we talk about our future. It's exciting to me."

I looked into his hopeful eyes. There was no fear or hesitation there. Just pure excitement. "Do you really think we can make this work?"

"I know we can."

In that moment all his confidence seemed to seep into me. "Okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We'll start shopping for collars tomorrow. Ultimately, it's my decision, though. And we're not going to have a cheesy ceremony, or anything like that."

"If you say so."

I cocked my head to the side and tapped his chin firmly. "I say so."

"Yes, my beautiful mistress."

"That's better."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Now put that talented tongue to work on something more useful. Like getting me off."

"Gladly."

My mind drifted off as his tongue swirled around my folds before zeroing in on my clit. It was how I'd taught him to do it, but he'd added a lot of his own skill to perfect it. He attacked my cunt with a single-minded focus that always left me dizzy, but this time he was positively on fire. My climax was nothing short of explosive.

I kept my promise to him; I let him come ... while humping my leg. Then made him clean it up with his tongue. He was semi-hard again by the time he finished licking my leg.

It was how we were wired.

12