Wish Gone Awry

Story Info
His wife's boob job becomes a regret.
14.3k words
3.91
100.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

I suppose I shouldn't complain. I mean I got what I asked for, in a way. It's all so confusing when I look back on it and try to make sense of it all. Everything was going so well. I had everything a guy could want and then Amber even went through with the surgery to fulfill one of my most secret and now that I think about it selfish desires. I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I decided to put it all on paper, being the analytical guy that I am, so that I could determine what to do next. Maybe you'll have some ideas and can let me know.

I guess I'll just start at the beginning. My name is Tim and I'm what you would call an average guy. Around 5'-10" tall, short light brown hair, and wire rim glasses. I graduated from a large University in Ohio a few years ago, not too far from where I grew up. My degree, as everyone in my small hometown knew it would be, was accounting. My father was a CPA, his father was an accountant, and his father's father was a bookkeeper. I figured it was in the genes and who was I to go and stir things up. I'm somewhat reserved, which I believe comes with the accounting personality, which is why I considered myself the luckiest guy in the world. Not for being reserved, but for the girl I ended up meeting and marrying.

Amber was a dream come true for me. I'm not going to kid you and say she was playboy material, but for me she came pretty darn close. I met her my sophomore year in one of the few courses I was required to take outside of my major - English literature. Our eyes made contact the very first day of class and something just seemed to click. I knew she would be the one. Amber was from a small Midwest town as well and several months into our dating I would find out she was a virgin like myself, saving herself for marriage. Our University was huge, but somehow it only seemed like the two of us from there on out.

I really need to describe Amber to help you get the gist of what was to happen latter on. Amber has straight dirty blonde hair, sparkling emerald green eyes, and a sprinkling of freckles across her petite nose, which I find particularly sexy, especially when they matched the ones across the top of her breasts, which I was delighted to see on our honeymoon. Fortunately for me Amber stood only about 5'-4", so I always enjoyed a height advantage, even when she was in heels. Her butt seemed to match her nose, cute, and petite. I got an erection every time I saw her in a pair of tight jeans or workout shorts. Probably the only thing more I could have wished for were a pair of big tits. Don't get me wrong, I loved her awesome ass, but I always bought the playboy magazine for the perfect breasts all the centerfolds seemed to have. Amber wasn't completely flat, but her 32As weren't her best assets.

Like I said, we dated all through college. I ended up with my degree in accounting and Amber with her degree in nursing. Those were the days when I masturbated all the time. We had decided we would not have sex until we were married and in those days, pre-Clinton, that included ALL kinds of sex. We kissed, a lot, and I know she felt my erection pressing into her stomach more than a few times, but that was as far as we went. A week after graduation we were married and then it was off to a one hospital town about three hours from the University, where we both landed jobs. Everything went great that first year.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah...that feels soooo good Tim," Amber cried out in the dark. Her first orgasm with me a few days after she had lost her cherry to me.

"Uuuuuuugh...yeahhhh," I followed, thrusting my penis in her as far as it would go. "I love you so much Amber," I remember whispering in her ear as we lay there cuddling together in post-orgasmic bliss.

It seemed like we had the perfect life. Great jobs, two incomes, a great midwestern town with little if any crime, and us. I remember the first night we had the light on while we were in the midst of foreplay kissing and Amber moved her head down my stomach until her face was right in front of my penis.

"A penis, sure is funny looking," she said, "are they all like this?"

I didn't know what the heck she wanted to know, so I took a stab at it.

"You're the nurse honey, you know some of them are circumcised and some of them aren't."

"No, I mean size wise."

The moment of truth for me. As I told you before, I'm an average guy, and in the penis department it didn't change. Fully erect I was around 4-1/2 inches long, but of course I rounded up. I had seen a couple of the black athletes at our school in the locker room, there weren't very many that attended the school, and I wasn't about to tell her what I had seen. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, or so I had thought. "Yeah, well I measure around five inches, which I would say is pretty common. A lot of guys are smaller and a few might be a 1/2 inch to an inch longer, but all in all the guys I've seen in the locker room are all the same."

"That's what I thought," she smiled, "I love yours and I'm glad it's all mine!" she giggled and leaned forward and kissed it. "You don't think that's dirty do you?" she asked.

"No..no!" I said, "I think it's great. I don't want you to be afraid of it."

Then she stuck out her tongue and touched it.

My penis jerked and she laughed. "Does that excite you, Tim?"

"Oh baby, yeah," I moaned, wanting her to take it in her mouth.

She licked at my dick a few more times and then rolled over so I could get on top of her again in our standard missionary position and stick it in her. Her pussy was so tight. I can still remember that feeling, trying to push myself into her and meeting resistance the entire way in. Her muscles squeezing me hard and keeping my penis erect. So much so that I always seemed to cum in a few short minutes. After we came down from our euphoria, she whispered those sweet nothings in my ear, "I hope it will always be this way Tim."

Now that I'm writing it down, this is where the beginning of the road was that took use to another fork in a road and to another divide and so on, each time bringing us into uncharted waters that would change out relationship every time.

I came home from work to my bride of two years and broke the news that the senior management at the accounting firm had sold out to a national company and that they were shutting down our office in four weeks. Our options were for me to forge out on my own, go back to school for an advanced degree, or look for a new position in another city. Amber comforted me and pretty much took it in stride.

"Don't get down, honey, you're very smart, I'm sure there are a dozen places that would hire you."

"Well, the job market's pretty tight right now, and I'm not the best at communications. I don't really want to have to start marketing myself."

"Did you talk with Mr. Hatcher? He always seemed to be very up-front and honest with you."

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. He said he had a shoe-in job for me that actually pays $10,000 a year more than I'm making now."

"So what's the problem?" Amber asked happily.

"The catch is, it's in South Florida."

"And..." she hesitated.

"What do you mean, and? We've always lived in Ohio. We've never even been to Florida before."

"Come on Tim, be adventuresome. It's not like we have two kids we're dragging along. Let's see if it's our destiny. I'll poke around tomorrow and see if they have any openings in hospitals in that area and if they do we can go for it!"

After that it was a whirlwind. There was a great job only a few blocks from where I would be working for Amber, with higher pay, and they were even going to pay for moving expenses. Three weeks later we said goodbye to friends, family, and our life in Ohio and set off for the great unknown.

* * * *

To say things were different in South Florida would be an understatement. For two naïve Midwesterners it was like we had landed on another planet. The pace of my job was triple what I had experienced in Ohio and I found myself spending a lot of nights at the office trying to keep up. Amber seemed to like her job, but she didn't speak Spanish, which limited some of the people she could talk with, both patients and fellow employees, and she didn't have all the same friendly down to earth white folks as patients that she was used to.

Another thing we noticed was that due to the never ending warm weather, people didn't wear much in the way of clothing in their leisure time and whenever we went out everyone seemed to come right off the pages of GQ or People Magazine. For me it seemed like there was a never-ending see of bouncing breasts and deep cleavage every where I looked. I hoped Amber wasn't checking out all the muscular square jawed hunks that lined every bar and restaurant we went to.

One night during a late dinner at our condo, Amber dropped a bomb that as I look back on it was the second fork in the road.

"You're not going to believe what happened to me today," Amber suddenly spouted out as we dug into the spaghetti and meatballs she had thrown together.

"What?" I asked somewhat absorbed in my own long day at the office.

"It must have been a freak of nature," she continued staring off and shaking her head.

"What...what?" I asked again, now that she had my attention.

"Well..." she hesitated, "it's kinda weird. Promise you won't be mad? I was just doing my job."

'What the hell could this be,' I thought, looking at her innocent face, "I promise," I said.

"Well, I was taking care of this patient. A big black man, dark as I had ever seen. He's in his late fifties and...well, he had pushed the nurse button."

"And?" I asked.

"...As I came in the room I noticed the pained look on his face. I thought he might be having some sort of attack or something, but it wasn't that. As I approached the bed he said that the physical therapist that was treating him had laid him down wrong. I wondered to myself how a PT could do that, they were the ones who were always so particular about transferring patients. Anyway, when I asked him what he meant he said that she had laid him on himself. I still didn't know what the heck he was talking about and was about to go get help when he reached out, still with a pained face and grabbed my arm. 'Please,' he had said, 'I can't lift myself up, can you just pull me out so it doesn't hurt?' I still didn't know what he meant and he lifted his sheet up, kind of embarrassed and said, 'down here.' That's when I looked down between his legs and almost fainted.

"Why?" I asked stupidly, "did he have some sort of growth?"

"Ha, that's not the short of it," she said, "you wouldn't believe this, especially after you told me that all men were the same size, but this man had the largest penis you could possibly have imagined. Like you, at first I thought he must have had some sort of deformity, but when I looked closer and moved his legs apart..."

"You did what?" I had asked, starting to get angry.

"You said you wouldn't get mad," Amber answered, "I knew you would...I moved his legs apart because of he wasn't able to and saw that his penis was so long that it came out of the front of him down between his legs and he was indeed sitting on himself, just like he said. Fortunately, I was able to move him over on his side enough to reach under and pull his penis out from under him."

I think I must have just looked at her in shock. I couldn't picture my wife, who had rarely seen or spoken to a black person doing this. Then I just spoke what was on my mind, "were you wearing gloves?"

"Actually...no, I didn't have time to get them and was too shocked at what I was seeing to even think about it."

"What did it feel like," I continued. It was like I didn't want to know, but I had to know all the details.

"Mmmm...it felt like a giant black hose. My fingers didn't even begin to reach all the way around it and it looked so odd to see something black like that against my white hands. I think it was easily fourteen or fifteen inches long."

I thought it was odd that my penis started getting hard as she gave me all the details. "Was there anything else?"

"No, that was pretty much it. I covered him up quickly, after I laid his penis down on his stomach, so he could have his modesty. He just closed his eyes and said, 'thank you.'"

'I'll bet he did,' I thought. The rest of the dinner was made up of awkward small talk and we didn't have sex that night. I made some excuse about being tired and she said she had to get up early for work.

* * *

A week later we were in the middle of foreplay, naked in bed, with the lights off when Amber suddenly stopped kissing me. "Do you like my body?" she asked. "What do you mean, do I like your body? Of course I like your body."

She turned the light on. "No really, do you like, EVERYTHING, about my body?"

The third fork in the road was my hesitation.

"...yes"

"You're lying, don't lie to me. What one thing would you change if you could change one thing? And don't tell me nothing. I want to know one thing."

I knew there was no way out of this one, so I answered truthfully but delicately. "Well... I suppose if I had to change one thing...I guess I would make your breasts a little bigger. But that's not to mean that I don't like them the way they are," I added quickly.

"I knew it...I knew it," she said, "I can see you staring at all the women down here every time we go out."

"Honey, come on..."

"Would you let me get a boob job if I wanted to," she asked.

I had to think quick. This was something I never would have suggested, but had secretly hoped for. "Mmmm...aren't they kind of dangerous?" I asked.

"Noooo..." she said, "a bunch of the nurses at work have had it done and they say it's no big deal. One of them even showed hers to me the other day."

"Really," I said, my dick starting to harden, "how did they look?"

"They looked great," my wife said, "then she took my hand and held it up to one of them and had me squeeze it. They felt great too. So, what do you think?"

My cock was rigid and I saw Amber look down.

"Well...I guess I have my answer right here," she said, grabbing my dick and jerking it. "I'm going to make the appointment tomorrow."

* * * I lost track of the forks in the road, but here was another one. I made a secret appointment with the doctor my wife had chosen to do the breast augmentation and put in my two cents. Amber had told him that she wanted to go from her current 32A size to a 34C. I thought that was respectable, but told the doctor that if we were going to do it, we might as well do it right. I asked him if he could make her a 36D instead.

"There's always the caveat we put in the contract that we are estimating when we do the procedure and that sometimes it comes out a little bigger and sometimes a little smaller. I suppose we could err on the side of a little larger," he smiled. "Remember though," he warned, "she's not very tall and has a small frame, so a 36D on her is going to make her pretty top heavy."

"That's okay," I said, "I'm the one who gets to enjoy it!" Little did I know that those would be words I would later eat.

* * *

Amber's surgery went great. After a few weeks the swelling and soreness had subsided and she was ready to go back to work. Her breasts were now perfect in every way, full, round, and sticking up and out. I couldn't keep my hands off them, squeezing them, caressing, licking, I couldn't get enough. Amber loved the attention and wondered if I was more in love with them than her. She didn't lose any sensitivity in her nipples either, like they had warned, in fact, the only side effect from the surgery was that her nipples were constantly erect and this made them more sensitive. The doctor had told her that because she had been so small and they had slightly overfilled them, it had caused her aureoles to puff up and her nipples to stick out permanently.

Two Saturday mornings later, we were set to go to the beach and Amber was ready to surprise me with a bathing suit she had spent several days shopping for. When she stepped out of our bathroom, I nearly lost it.

"Oh my gosh..." I said, jaw slack.

Amber had a red two-piece on that blew my mind. To begin with, she had never worn a two-piece bathing suit and with her new tits she looked like a page out of my jerk-off mags from years ago. The two triangles on top covered most of her, but the corners of her fully inflated balloons curved out each side. She must have shaved her normally thick bush, because the small triangle covering her pussy didn't have any hair showing. She even had on red lipstick and rouge. She rarely wore much make-up. "Sooooo... do you like it?" she asked, smiling devilishly.

"Well...let's see," I acted coy, "turn around first."

Amber spun around to reveal what I already knew would be the case. Her perfectly petite firm ass look awesome, especially since it was only half covered.

"Wow!! You look great hun. Let's forget the beach and get it on right here."

"Uh ah, I want to get some sun. If you play your cards right, I'll let you put the sun screen on."

This was the first time we had ever been to the beach when I didn't stare at another female species. I couldn't keep my eyes off my "new" wife. She was hot and I was hard, especially after applying the sun screen and watching it shimmer on her tan skin. Unfortunately, it seemed like every male on the beach was checking her out as well and Amber knew it. She had looked great before, but it seems like a big set of tits catches men like nothing else and then they noticed her flat stomach, tight ass, and all American girl looks. The two times I left her alone to get drinks and go to the bathroom, I came back to find several hunks in conversation with her and obviously flirting.

I couldn't wait to get home and get my wife in the sack. As we made our way into our bedroom, I grabbed Amber around the waist. "Hey, let me take a shower first and get all this sunscreen off."

"No," I said, "I want to feel my hands rubbing up and down your slick body." With that I ran my hands up her stomach from behind and lifted her tiny bikini top off to reveal those marvelous breast. Working my hard-on between the crack of her ass cheeks, I started rubbing the palms of my hands over her erect nipples. "Mmmmm...yeah, that feels good. Gahhhhd there so sensitive. I'm getting wet." It felt like my dick was going to burst and I grabbed a handful of each breast squeezing hard as I lodged my dick more firmly between her cheeks.

Being a virgin when we married and only having each other for experience, Amber always followed my lead and was fairly vanilla when it came to sex. Somehow the boob job, new found attraction by other men, and her sensitive nipples brought her out of a shell. She really got into it and pushed back against by dick as she pulled one of my hands down from her tits and stuck it into the front of her bathing suit. It was then that I felt or actually didn't feel any hair, 'she had shaved herself bald.' I rubbed a finger across her pussy and the wetness just seemed to ooze out of her. "Oooooohhhh that's it lover," she cried out, "rub my pussy and nipples...yes...Yes...YES...Ahhhhhhhh!" she came with such a force I thought she'd knock us over as she raised and lowered her ass on my shaft. The sensation on my dick, hearing her cum and feeling her pussy juices flood my hand, was too much for me as a came in my pants. "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," I grunted shooting my load into the front of my suit as her ass continued grinding into me.

I now believe that that was the first time she realized that she had control over me with her body. That she could get me to do whatever she wanted. I don't think the switch totally flipped over, but it was at least a dimmer that was on low and would slowly start making its way to max brightness in a short time.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers