Witch Hunt, Burned at the Stake 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have a choice?"

Deep down, removing the pressure of him having to make the wrong decision, he hoped she'd say no and was relieved when she did.

"Choice?" She made a sour face as if she had a bad taste in her mouth. "There's no choices with curses. You've been cursed, not you personally but indirectly by me cursing your ancestor," she said.

"What or who are you?" He looked at her as if she was Michael Keaton playing Batman and he was a burglar being held in his hand before being dropped from a roof. "How can anyone still be alive after being burnt at the stake," he said looking at her with fright. "How can someone return after being dead or gone for three hundred twenty-one years? This can't be happening to me."

He looked at her as if he was dreaming and/or imagining her.

"I'm a witch silly. Duh? I can do things that you can't even understand," she said with a shrug. "Fortunately for you, in the way of your fairy godmother, I'm your good witch," she smiled while looking out the car window. "A friendly warning though, just don't get on my bad side," she gave him a look of evilness.

He looked at her as if she was one of the Witches of Eastwick who was about to make a doll in his image and put feathers on it before sticking him over and again with a needle.

"Seriously Flora, from all the men in the world, why would you want to marry me when you could have anyone? Yeah, you could marry someone richer, smarter, younger, brighter or—"

"I don't want anyone else. I don't want anyone but you. I chose you," she said squeezing his cock through his pants. "I want you. Having thought about this for three hundred and twenty-one years, I love you Robert."

Except for his crazy ex-girlfriend Cynthia who tried to set his condo on fire when she thought he was cheating on her because he was always working late, no one has ever said that they love him. Hoping he wasn't jumping from the frying pan in the fire, Flora would have to go a long way to be as crazy as was Cynthia.

"Love me?" He looked down at her hand squeezing his cock before focusing more on the road. He had an immediate erection to her touch and the harder he got the more she fondled his cock through the material of his trousers. "How can you love me when you don't even know me?"

"Oh, I know you. I know everything about you," she said. "I've been waiting for you for a very long time. You were meant for me," she said looking at him and smiling. "By the way, I shouldn't have to tell you this but, as a friendly warning, don't ever cheat on me with another woman," she removed her hand from his cock to examine her fingernails. "What I'd do to you and to her wouldn't be nice."

"Meow," said Satan sitting in the backseat again as if he was a wealthy cat being chauffeured around the city.

"But," said Robert, "and I hope you don't take this the wrong way Flora," he said looking from her back to the road.

Afraid to tell her for fear that she may turn him into an idiot or a Republican Congressman, he needed to be honest with her. Willing to suffer the consequence now, better now than later, maybe she'd be lenient with him.

"Yes? What is it?"

He paused in his indecision to tell her. Yet, figuring she already knew, he'd rather be open with her than to lead her on and lie to her.

"I don't love you," he blurted. "Please don't turn me into a frog. Please don't turn me into a Republican. Please don't hurt me. Please don't kill me."

She surprised him when she laughed a normal human laugh instead of her witchy cackling laugh.

"Robert you watch way too many movies. Do you believe everything that you see on the big screen? I have powers but I don't have superpowers. All that I have are from my potions, spells, and curses. I am nothing without my knowledge learned from my big, black book and all the things that I've seen through my crystal ball," she said.

"Sorry, forget that I said that I don't love you. I do love you, I think. I could love you, one day," he said.

He looked at her with fear while she looked at him with love.

"I'm not going to hurt you Robert. I can never hurt the one that I love," she said feeling his erection through his pants again that had suddenly gone soft with his fright. "Even if you don't feel love for me now, you will. All that I need to do for you to fall in love with me if to kiss you. I love you."

She unzipped him and moved her hand inside of his pants to take hold of him and to pull out his flaccid cock.

"Gees, Flora, what are you doing? I'm an officer of the court. This is my neighborhood. This is where I live," he said struggling to remove his cock from her clutches. "Someone may see you."

"Don't you want me to suck you a little bit? I can make you feel better," she said running a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I can elicit the passion that you'll need now to fuck the Hell out of me later."

"I'm sure that you can. I don't doubt that at all," he said looking from her, down to her hand, and back to the road, "but not now and certainly not here in public. I'm nearly home. Can't you wait just a little longer to elicit the passion that I need to fuck the Hell out of you later?"

* * * * *

Robert drove home with Flora and Satan. Still unsure if she was going to kill him, turn him into something, or just make love to him, he trusted her enough to believe that the curse would soon be dead once he made love to her. Not wanting to impregnate her, at least until he fell in love with her and married her, he wondered if he had any condoms at the house.

As soon as he unlocked, opened, closed his front door, and reached around to turn off his alarm, she turned to him and kissed him in a way that he's never been kissed before. An amazing first kiss, he heard bells. He heard music. He felt more than just sexual desire and lustful passion for her. He felt love. He was in love with Flora. How can this happen?

In less than a minute, just as was stated in her curse, "I'll whisper my words in his ear. For me, your kin will fall. His name is Robert Hall," he fell for Flora.

Is him falling in love with her from the curse? If it was, he didn't care. Having never felt love for a woman before, not even for his beloved Cynthia, especially for his beloved Cynthia, he was in love with Flora now. With just one kiss, he was in love with her. He loved her. He loved Flora.

"Take off your clothes," she said. "I haven't had sex in three hundred twenty-one years."

Scaring him that someone could go more than three centuries without sexual satisfaction when he couldn't go more than a day without masturbating himself, he looked at her with frightful trepidation.

"Wouldn't you like something to drink first?"

Trying to think what a witch would drink, he tried to think what he had in the house to serve her. Being that she has red hair and is a witch, perhaps her preferred drink is a Red Witch cocktail. Only, he didn't have any Pernod, blackcurrant cordial, or cider in the house.

Maybe she drinks Black Magic Shooters but he didn't have any coffee liqueur either. Aha! How about a Witch's Moon, but he didn't have Amaretto or Grand Mariner either. If only he had some pumpkin spice liqueur he could make her a Pumpkin Patch Witch. Unfortunately, in addition to Grand Mariner, he'd never peach Schnapps and champagne to make her a Glenda the Good Witch drink. If only he had Kahlua he could make her a Witch's Tit. Perfectly appropriate for her, if only he had white rum and black Sambuca, he could make her a Wet Witch.

"Nothing for me," she said.

"I have beer," he said. "How about a nice, cold beer with a slice of lemon?"

She gave him an annoyed look and leered at him as if he was crazy.

"No alcohol for me thanks. Alcohol interferes with my spells and conjuring," she said with a feigned and impatient smile. "I just want to see you naked," she said putting her finger to her lips in the way that Samantha in Bewitched put her finger to her nose.

Good God, the witch wants to see me naked. He couldn't help but think that she wanted to cut off his cock or remove her testicles in the way that so many politicians don't have any testicles needed to get anything done in Washington.

"I have cheese and crackers that I could—"

As if there was a storm brewing in his living room resplendent with a black cloud and lightning and thunder, she told him what she wanted.

"Fuck me Robert! Make me your witchy bitch," she said loud enough to make the house shake. "Now get naked."

Not even having to wiggle her nose in the way that Samantha had to in Bewitched, as soon as she said that, as if he was dreaming it, he was standing there naked.

"How did you do that?"

He looked down at himself before looking up at her.

"I'm a witch dummy. I can do anything," she said with a shrug. "Later, after we have sex, I'll have Chinese food delivered without even having to call them," she said with a smile. "Do you want me to get naked too?"

Not wanting her to spoil his sexy fun, he'd rather slowly undress her than to have her suddenly appear before him naked in the way that he appeared before her naked.

"Actually, I'm kind of an old fashioned romantic. If you don't mind, I'd rather undress you while kissing you," he said.

He couldn't wait to see what she looked like beneath her clothes.

"Whatever floats your boat," she said. Availing herself to his horny hands and hungry lips, she stepped closer to him. "So long as you give me hot sex, I want you to fuck me in the way you've never fucked anyone before."

Feeling conspicuous standing there naked, nonetheless, he took her in his arms and kissed her. Kissing and kissing her, he felt her breasts through her blue dress and bra.

"With your beautiful red hair and big, blue eyes, I bet you'd look as great in a red dress and as sexy in a green dress as you do in this blue dress."

As if she was a chameleon able to instantly change the colors of her skin to match her surroundings, she changed the color of her dress from blue to red to green.

"Which color do you prefer?"

"Blue. You look so hot in that royal blue dress," he said thinking of the song again, Devil with the Blue Dress, Blue Dress on.

Then, in a blink of an eye, her dress, her bra, and her panties magically disappeared. With her long, red hair barely covering her big breasts, she was naked.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
crazycujocrazycujoover 4 years ago
Finish it

Are you going to finish the story, or is it abandoned? Anyway thanks!

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 7 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!

when is the next ch???

rob1356rob1356about 9 years ago
Loved the first three Parts

Hope that you will finish it up someday. Thanks

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i agree with sglew...its time.

sglewsglewover 9 years ago
Please finish the story

It's a great story Susan. Hope at some point you can come back to it and complete it.

Cheers.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A-Cup Angst Coven of witches grows breasts via a nerd.in Mind Control
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
More Stories