Witch Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evanora was laughing at herself, at the ideas her own inner voice were whispering to her. "You'd drop on your knees like a whore and suck his giant cock!" Evanora was laughing yet the hand she had brought to her lips was now back between her legs and she moaned as a powerful surge of pleasure shook her.

Caius, upstairs, was going crazy. He had spent the morning with his mother wearing an almost translucent gown, had hugged her a few times, had told her that she was hot and that he'd be happy to have her in his bed and had even felt his semi-hard cock nestled between her breasts! Fuck! Right now he was fully hard and his cock was jutting out from the top of his pyjamas lewdly.

Earlier he had been so surprised to see her reacting too quickly! He had no idea how long the potion normally took to take effect, but his mom had said "a while". "Had she been ready anyway?" he asked himself. Briefly he wondered if he could have seduced her without the potion. "Nah... Even if she had wanted to fuck me, she wouldn't have allowed herself to do it. But now!" Damn!

About ten minutes later he heard her call him from downstairs. "Oh darling, mind coming down a minute?" Darling? She never called him darling! Caius called back "Just a minute mom!" before racing to his room to put a long and loose shirt on. With his cock upwards and trapped under the elastic band, its tip was pressed against his navel and that was just too obvious.

When he arrived downstairs, his breath caught in his throat. His mom had pinned her hair up in a bun with some loose strands falling all around her face. That beautiful face was also flushed, her eyes were bright and her skin was glowing from a thin sheen of sweat. "There you are..." she said, before pouting again and saying "Why did you put a shirt on?"

"Er, well... I thought that... I mean I wanted to..." he tried to invent some valid reason, but simply couldn't.

"Oh poo! Haven't we decided to be honest and forthright today?"

"We have?" Caius was surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Of course! Nothing you could say would bother me..."

"Ok then. I put a shirt to cover my massive erection because you're too sexy for me to handle." Caius saw his mother's head tilt forward, saw her look at him intently with a feral smile on her lips. "Is that right..." she said before licking her lips.

Caius was shocked: she actually licked her lips. "Well, yes."

"Ok then, be a prude if you want. But I'd really like another of your massages."

With that she turned her swivelling chair back towards her desk and opened the neck of her gown until it threatened to fall from her shoulders. Caius walked behind her and tried to breathe normally. From his vantage point he could see deep between her breasts and his jaw dropped when his mom leaned forward, enhancing the effect even more. As soon as he touched her skin, he realized that she was burning hot.

From the very first squeeze the witch moaned in a very seductive way. Caius' mind was going crazy at this onslaught of sensations. Her sweet aroma, the smoothness of her skin, the sight of her barely covered breasts and the sound of her moans... Christ! It was all he could do to prevent himself from leaning down and licking her sexy neck! When he involuntarily groaned at the thought, his mom said "What was that dear?"

"Nothing mom..."

"Hmmm. Dissembling again, are you?"

Caius shook his head slowly and kept silent. Five minutes into the massage, the continual assault of her moans and compliments was making him dizzy with lust. The sight of her breasts and hard nipples through the fabric pushed him even further. Inadvertently he pushed her gown off of her shoulders. It slipped all the way down and all of a sudden her right breast was free. Naked. Nude. Unveiled. Revealed. Displayed in all its fucking glory. He gasped, his eyes locked on the pink nipple and large aureola around it.

His mom, instead of covering herself back up, simply giggled. "Mom..." he said. "Don't you think you should cover yourself up?"

"Why? Didn't you say that you thought I was extremely gorgeous and sexy?"

"Yes, but... oh what the hell..." he replied, laughing with her.

"Here you go..." she said while shaking her other shoulder, pushing the other side of the gown off. While he was still reeling by the sight of her breasts, even from this suboptimal angle, his mom added "Why don't you make yourself more comfortable as well?"

"What?"

"Take your shirt off, darling."

Caius paused, then decided to throw any remaining caution to the wind and pulled his t-shirt off. As he raised his arms above his head, the elastic band slipped lower and his heavy cock pushed forward and its tip landed against his mother's head. "Was that what I think it was?"

Caius froze, but at this point, he wasn't really afraid. "Well, yes."

"How profoundly inappropriate..." she said, laughing.

Caius kept massaging her, keeping his cock out of reach. He then slipped his hands lower below her neck around her collarbones. When his mom moaned that it was good, he pushed lower and felt, beneath her taut skin, the foothills of her breasts. "Oh by all the Gods of the underworld, yes!" Evanora moaned.

Hearing this, the last barriers that still held Caius back vanished. Closing his eyes he abandoned himself to his lust and forgot everything about the very real risks and dangers of what he was about to do with his mother. After years of dreaming about it, Caius finally pushed his hands all the way down onto and around his mother's breasts, cupping as much of her mammoth flesh as he could. They both gasped, both gasped in lust.

Caius moaned into his mother's ears, feeling the unnaturally youthful flesh resisting his pressure. He also felt her two nipples as hard as two oversized pencil erasers before kissing the sensitive spot behind his mother's ears. He was trembling all over, relishing this moment as one of the most precious of his life. In his hands were the two most amazing breasts he, truly, had ever seen in his life either in person or on screen.

When his mother suddenly turned her head and placed her lips upon his, they opened their mouths and shared an explosive and utterly unmotherly kiss. So far in his young life he had kissed two girls his age and had loved every second of it. This open-mouthed kiss with his very own mother was utterly different. So damn much better! Her warm tongue was firm and aggressive. She danced with his own tongue before caressing his lips, leaving them covered with her incestuous saliva. She bit one of his lips, pulling it gently back before teasing it with her tongue.

He then felt her closing the distance as their lips merged again. Immediately she dove deep into his mouth with her tongue. After capturing his tongue again, she bit it hard and the slight pain somehow flooded him with more pleasure. She then sucked it deep in her mouth, lashing it with her own. After a while, in turn, he sucked her own tongue into his mouth and clamped his lips firmly around the thick, fleshy tongue.

Fuck this was a hot kiss! As he swallowed he realized that his mother's tongue tasted damned good! Caius wanted more! After he sucked on her tongue while letting it pull away slowly, he swallowed his mom's saliva and taste again, shaking with pleasure. When heard her laughing, he knew she had figured out what he was doing. The next time she pushed her tongue inside his mouth, she had covered it with a lot of saliva and the slick feeling overwhelmed him.

Feeling his mother's tongue dancing in his own mouth was more erotic than anything he had ever felt during his kisses with his girlfriends. As Caius swallowed and tasted his mother's mouth once again, he shivered. His mom's tongue was soon fucking his mouth with deep thrusts and Caius felt dizzy. "I want more!" he suddenly gasped.

"So do I!" she replied.

After his mom pushed him back she turned her chair fully around and ended up face to face with his huge cock. Her jaw dropped, exactly what he wanted to see. Caius didn't even have the time to grab her head or to push towards her. His favorite erotic witch simply closed her eyes and leaned forward.

For the very first time in his life he felt a woman's mouth closing around his cock, and he cried out in pure joy. Soon his two hands were on her head, pulling her deeper. Caius had no idea that it was inappropriate to pull a woman's mouth so far down his cock. But luckily for him, his mom was so far gone down the road to lust that she wanted even more.

Evanora had never been with a man with such a huge cock. A few had come close, but this... Shit! The first thing she noticed when she tasted her son's cock how familiar his taste was. She had been prepared for the huge size but not how, somehow, it almost felt like sucking her own body. Definitely masculine, but familiar anyway. As she wrapped both her fists around his shaft, she felt his hands on her head. Her eyes bulged out when he pulled her much deeper against his cock and she gagged when his cock reached the back of her mouth.

She felt like she was overheating with lust and was ready for anything. It had been a while since she had deepthroated a cock, but she would give it all she had. She pulled back a bit, spat on his cock a couple of times while staring at him and took a deep breath. A second later his big head parted her lips again and slipped deep inside. When she felt him reach the back of her throat a second time, she was now ready. She tilted her head upwards, relaxed her jaw and pushed her tongue forward. And in a rush she felt him sliding suddenly much deeper. Evanora was in a world of burning lust that she barely heard him gasp when he slid in. Feeling her throat being impaled by her son's massive cock was mind blowing. Especially for the mother who was sure she felt no lust for her son!

She felt his inches sliding all the way in and soon her nose buried itself against his firm abs. She felt another reflexive gag shaking her body, but she was so damned willing that the reflex faded. Caius screamed something above her but her mind was abuzz with pleasure and she didn't really hear. "And he hasn't even touched my pussy yet!" she thought. A few seconds later she had to pull out to get some air, and as she breathed she looked up at him and groaned "Again!"

Caius looked down at his mom and could barely believe how quickly she transformed from being a slowly sexually awakening mother to an utterly consummated sex fantasy witch. He was overwhelmed by the sight of his mother's face swallowing his entire cock. He had seen that a few times in porn movies and it had fascinated him. Never in his wildest imagination had he ever believed that he would meet an actual woman able to do that to him!

When she groaned "Again", Caius thought he would lose it. It was just so fucking much! Not only was he having sex for the first time, but he was deepthroating his mom, the sexiest woman he had ever seen and the last woman he had expected to actually have sex with. After a few of those intoxicating penetrations he was guiding her upon his cock, watching it disappear inside her in a daze. They soon found a rhythm and Caius knew he was not going to last long like this. Then again, if his mom hadn't intervened, he would have never been able to pull away from this dream throat.

Without warning, his mom pulled back away from his cock and stood up. Opening her hand towards the sofa bed, she magically pulled it out. As soon as it was fully opened, she barely touched him and he flew onto it. In the process, his remaining clothes slipped off of him on their own and he landed fully naked on the bed. From there, bewildered from a rare overt use of his mom's magic, Caius watched her remove her robe.

With her chin and breasts glistening with streams of her saliva, she looked like a thing of wonder. But as fascinated as he was by her breasts, his eyes darted to her smoothly shaven pussy. Gods it was beautiful. As flawless as it was hairless, her lips looking even more inviting than her breasts! With a shake of her head her pinned hair tumbled free just as she jumped on the bed and over him. Caius' eyes grew wide as he saw this wild sex beast turn around and placing that exquisite pussy right above his face.

So fascinated was he by that smooth pussy that Caius didn't fully realize that his mom was now in the 69 position. All he could see was her pussy and her two round buttocks right above him. When she took his cock into her mouth again Caius gasped and opened his mouth wide. And, of course, his mom chose that precise moment to lower her pussy upon his own mouth. With nothing to go on except raw passion, Caius did his best to please his mom as she feasted on his cock again. He shook and trembled as she took him in his throat again. Try as he might to follow what little cues he could like her moans and groans as he explored her pussy, Caius simply wasn't ready to match his mom's experience.

Evanora suddenly pulled away from his cock with a wet gurgle and cleared her throat before sitting up over her son's face. She could feel his body reacting to her blowjob and knew he was on the verge of climaxing. Completely understandable. But, equally understandable, the witch wanted to cum first! So for the next few minutes she guided her son both physically, with a hand reaching back to grab his head, and verbally, telling him what to do and not to do. Despite the fact that he was obviously in a sexual trance, Caius was a fast learner and soon Evanora felt her pussy ready to boil over with pleasure.

When she was but moments away from climaxing, she told him to continue doing exactly what he was doing until she screamed. Focusing on his monster cock once again, she pulled it upwards and leaned forward with her mouth opened. With her own climax so close, her hunger was even more intense than it had been before and she went to fucking town on that thick shaft.

She smiled, at least as far as she was able with that cock in her mouth, when she saw his balls tightening up before his entire body spasmed up beneath her. The witch pulled her mouth nearly all the way back, clamping her lips just beneath his cock's crown and braced for the explosion of sperm. When she felt her son's first jet of thick sperm filling her mouth, Evanora closed her eyes, and moaned. Her fucking son's sperm in her mouth! And as she swallowed it, it triggered her own climax and she felt her body exploding in turn.

She pushed herself forward as much as she could, impaling herself completely, and allowed him the best possible angle to please her clit. The combination of a long overdue climax, the fact that it was her own son's incestuous tongue on her clit, the fact that she had just drunk her son's taboo sperm and that she had his colossal forbidden cock in her throat and so couldn't breathe through her climax all conspired to make this climax absolutely mind boggling.

The witch, despite her long list of wonderful nights spent with sexually creative men, had probably never experienced a climax so intense. Nor so long. When the alarms in her head that told her that she needed oxygen finally rang loudly enough, she pulled away form his cock and gasped, afraid that she would faint. And her climax wasn't even done yet! She rose up over him once again, driving his head down into the mattress as she reached for every last trace of pleasure she could get.

Before her climax was even completely done, Evanora had learned how to stretch her climaxes quite a lot over the years, she knew she had an itch she wasn't willing to wait to scratch. With her pussy still buzzing, she jumped up from her son's face, turned around and straddled his lap. One hand guiding the long fuck meat upwards, she placed its tip on her lips and let herself fall upon that magical wonder of a cock. And she screamed. Partly in pain, but most of all in raw pleasure.

When she bottomed out, feeling her ass pressing on his thighs and the tip of his cock reaching her cervix and then stretching her pussy to its limit, Evanora felt a second climax triggering deep within her. As deep as it was physically possible to be. Being multi-orgasmic wasn't a new thing for Evanora, but it wasn't a common occurence either. She placed her hands her son's powerful chest, squeezing her breasts in the process, and began riding his cock like a damn machine.

She was now staring into his eyes as she rode his still hard cock. "Mom!" he gasped. "You're a fucking goddess!" Evanora grinned. "I've been fantasizing about this for years!" he added. "I love you so much!" Evanora laughed as she heard his words, and arched her body backwards, placing her hands on his thighs to force his cock to press on different spots inside her.

Most of her lovers were awestruck when she did that because of how it made her breasts bounce wildly. "Most of my lovers?" she thought, laughing. "All of them! Even my son!" she laughed again until, very suddenly, she completely realized that she was fucking her own son. For real. This wasn't a teasing game, this wasn't a fantasy she had never even dared to think through...

This amazing cock inside her, which had kept her in a continuous orgasm since at least two full minutes, was, actually, her son's! "What the fuck is going on? Did the bastard dose me with my own love potion?" As she was raked with even more convulsions of pleasure, she pulled back towards him, placed her hands on his chest once more and looked deep into his eyes. Out loud, she said "Did you give me my own lust potion?" all the while never even slowing down a fraction upon his cock. Caius' eyes shot wide open and even though he didn't say anything, she had her answer.

But despite learning about this, Evanora still didn't slow down. Even when Caius reach up and grabbed both her breasts, squeezing hard, she didn't stop. "I've been fucking magicked into incestuous sex with my son! Fuck! That orange juice early this morning!" But then, as there finally was a lull in the intensity of her pleasure, she also realized that it should have worn off by now. Completely. She should be simply angry at him.

Yet she wasn't. Not at all in fact. She was still pumping her entire body over that cock like a mad piston, driving him harder into the bed. Covered in sweat, trembling with so much pleasure sustained for so long, the witch forgot about understanding what had happened. She wanted her son, she wanted his cock and she didn't care about how they ended up here. All she wanted was to be taken by him. Hard. And repeatedly. With a belly full of his sperm, she jumped off his cock and knew she was not even going to feel a twinge of regret about this.

When Caius saw his mom jumping of his cock unexpectedly, he briefly thought that his life was over. That she would leave and he'd been in all sorts of trouble. Then again when he saw her position herself on all fours, her ass pushed out towards him, he felt a powerful spasm of pleasure in his chest. "Fuck me again, as hard as you can." her heard her growl in a deep, low voice.

Surprised that his cock was still hard, he nevertheless moved behind her and guided it to her amazing pussy. Grabbing both her shapely hips, he pushed himself all the way inside her and pummelled her for all he was worth. It was insane to see your mom like this, her flaring hips in your hands, her pussy splayed open by your thick cock, both her breasts visible on either side of her torso as they bounced around and her thick mane of wild hair damp with her sweat, plastered all over her skin.

Caius was floored by what he was seeing, doing and feeling. Up until now he had been passive, but now that he was shaking his mother's body like a damned earthquake, he felt even more passion flaring up. When he saw her lowering her head on the bed, arching her back and ass upwards towards him, Caius was overwhelmed. So fucking sexy!