Witches Rune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was shocked. He had never heard anything like this before. His cock swelled even more in her ass at the idea of making a woman bark. He had fucked her doggy style, and now he was pounding her ass from behind while yanking her around with her own hair. He figured ordering her to bark wasn't much of a departure from what he was already doing. Besides the little slut was not going to outdo him, he was up to the challenge.

"You wanna bark, little whore? You wanna bark? Let's hear it. Bark like a dog, bitch. Bark like a dog." With that he started slapping her ass as if to spur her on in some kind of twisted dog race. "Bark whore, I wanna hear you bark!"

The blond, once sweet and innocent, with wide questioning eyes, now felt the sting of hand-slaps across her backside and it drove her wild. She yearned to be spanked harder and faster, even as she was fucked harder and faster and deeper.

Kelly growled and then started yelping, barking, snapping. She felt like she was on the brink, but her orgasm continued to build. "Arf! Arf! grrrrr, Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Slap my ass pizza boy! Chain your little bitch up and fill her with your sauce!"

Rob crammed his dick, balls deep in Kelly's slutty fuck-hole. "Damn, bitch cum!" he yelled, feeling his balls drawing up tight.

That was enough to send her over; she screamed and grunted as her contractions milked his ball juice from his cock. He was faintly aware of Nicole's voice whispering her permission. He didn't know if he could have held it in if she hadn't given it, but it was irrelevant now. He pulled his cock out, and jerked himself with his hand so that his man juice would spill out over all three beautiful and thoroughly fucked ass holes. His come dripped from sweet Kelly, down to butch Samantha, and finally spattering on seductive Nicole. The thick white cream poured down on them in silvery strings and formed gloopy pools. Once he's emptied out his nuts on to the stacked pile of woman's asses, he let the fatigue overtake him and he leaned back against the couch exhausted.

"Now that's what I call a great piece of ass," he was thinking, when the three girls climbed down from the pile and started licking his jelly out of one another's cracks. Rob had nothing to do but sit and watch as they cleaned each other off and then commenced to eating each other out. Somehow they even managed to make each other cum simultaneously. Rob sighed with pure contentment. As the girls lay mewing and licking each other, he remembered a time when he had hated his job, but no more.

author's note:

I hope you liked the story, there is more to come. Please be sure to vote. (I need at least 50 votes to be eligible for the Halloween Contest.)

12