With a Little Help from Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.. I do not," he protested, only to be met with a raised eyebrow of amusement from Diane. "Uh, okay, maybe I do..."

She giggled, rubbing his knee affectionately. "Don't worry, slugger. I won't hold it against you. You'll cut your teeth soon enough, assuming of course that you agree..."

"To fuck my mom," he said, and it almost felt like a perfectly normal thing.

"Yup," Diane said with a cheeky smile. "To fuck your mom... Regularly, if you don't mind."

"Every day?"

"No," she said, pleased how disappointed he looked now. "That sounds like 'once a day' to me. Not nearly enough."

He gasped. "Six times a day?"

"Ooh, I like the sound of that!" she purred. "Maybe you won't need to jerk off anymore."

"I doubt I'd be able to," he said with a chuckle. "Damn, mom, are you really this, uh, you know..."

"Horny? Gee, son, we really need to work on your vocabulary," she teased him, his slowly receding blush flaring again for a moment. "But to answer your question: yes, absolutely. Is this going to be a problem for my teenage stud?"

"I... I'll do my best, mom!"

"Excellent," Diane said, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "So, just to be abundantly clear: this is a yes, isn't it?"

Kevin nodded, vigorously; then nodded again, for good measure; then nodded one more time, to leave no room for doubt. The boy just couldn't nod fast enough.

"Yes! Yes, of course, mom," he declared eagerly. "I... I will have sex with you.... Fuck, that sounds so hot!"

"Ah, teenagers," she mused, giggling. "Thank you, Kevin," she then added, leaning in to give him a quick peck on the cheek and then immediately sitting back on his bed.

Shortly afterward, an atmosphere of tense silence settled between them. Kevin looked at his mother, his gaze sometimes resting on her lovely face but mostly traveling up and down her stunning body.

"So..." he finally spoke. "What now?"

"Are you asking whether I'm gonna grab you by the shirt, throw you on the bed, pull down your pants and mine, then straddle your lap and ride your hard cock until we both cum?"

Kevin's jaw has just about hit the floor. "Holy shit..."

Diane burst into mirthful laughter. "Oh, I'm *so* gonna enjoy seeing that shocked face of yours, slugger! It's just too tempting," she said, grinning. "But unfortunately, as much as I'd like to do all of that, and more, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until tomorrow. Jason and I agreed that I shouldn't try anything with you while he's at home, and I absolutely respect that."

"Ah, makes sense," Kevin agreed, though it showed on his face that he was definitely a bit disappointed.

"Now, now, out with the long face!" Diane admonished him with a smile. "Do I need to remind you that, starting tomorrow, you and me are going to fuck each other's brains out, pretty much all day long? Surely you can wait until then!"

Kevin's mouth was still hanging very much agape. "I will mom!"

"Good," she said, then stood up and took hasty steps towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't jerk off too much!"

Diane closed the door on Kevin's drawn-out "Mom!" and smiled to herself; a wide, impish grin. She rubbed her legs together, realizing that her overheated pussy could just about melt steel beams, then sauntered happily towards the master bedroom.

***

CHAPTER 2

Kevin barely slept that night. In his head, he kept replaying bits and pieces of his conversation with Mom. The last part, where she described what she would do to him if they are were alone in the house, had almost been enough to make him cum on the spot! Now, the mere memory of it was keeping his cock rock-hard.

It didn't help that she and Dad were going at it like crazy, louder than he ever remembered hearing them before. There were noises of headboard banging against the wall, Mom's cries of passion, and -- he wasn't exactly sure -- something that could've been slapping, or spanking?...

Either way, his parents were tearing it up in their bedroom, and it was enough to keep Kevin awake and aroused. He heeded his mom's request and had only jerked off once, but his resolve was gone right around the second hour he had spent pointlessly shuffling in his bed. With a sigh, he grabbed some lube and tissues, quickly brought himself to a rather unsatisfying orgasm, and finally fell to an exhausted sleep.

He woke up in the morning and checked the time on his phone. He had a small panic attack before he realized that school's out, and he wouldn't have to worry about it for weeks. He roused from his bed, trod sleepily to the bathroom, and started squeezing paste onto his toothbrush.

...then he dropped the paste, and the toothbrush, and grasped the sides of the wash basin with shaky hands.

"Holy crap!" he said to his reflection, remembering the previous evening.

It took Kevin a few moments to regain his overall composure, but he knew that no amount of time would quell his raging erection. In the shower, he briefly considered just rubbing one out, but he had no idea what his mom actually had in store for him today. It was possible he might regret his impatience at some point later on, so he resisted, groaning as he had to pull the boxer briefs over his hard, swollen shaft.

He found Mom sitting downstairs in a terrycloth bathrobe, taking small sips from a cup of hot coffee in her hands. She smiled as she saw him, setting the cup on the table and pointing to a chair for Kevin to sit on.

"Morning, baby," she said with an innocent smile. "You really slept in," she added, pointing at the clock on the wall that read half past ten.

"Uhm, yeah, sorry..."

"Don't worry, it's your summer break. Want some coffee?"

"Yes, thanks," he said, pouring himself a cup from the French press.

For a minute, they sat there and drank in silence, with Diane acting like it was just another lazy morning. He genuinely started to doubt whether yesterday wasn't just a figment of his imagination, because she gave him no sign that their earlier talk had actually happened. If she had asked him whether he had any plans for his first summer day off, he would've honestly believed that he had dreamed up the whole thing, and that he wasn't actually about to have sex with his mother.

But she didn't. Instead, she set her cup back on the table with a slow, almost theatrical gesture, then turned to her son with a sweet and radiant smile. "So, have you given it any thought as to where exactly are you going to fuck me first?"

...It took him about a minute to finish coughing, all the while his mom was giggling like a mischievous schoolgirl. When he could breathe normally again, he found her sitting pretty and beaming a completely innocuous smile.

"Geez, Mom!"

"Sorry, slugger, I told you it's just too tempting," Diane said with a sly grin, passing him a glass of water. "Now, I should say that this wasn't actually a serious question. For your first time, we are doing it in *my* bed, and that is final."

"Huh... But that's also where you and Dad --"

"Precisely," he cut him off. "It's the bed that only remains empty when your father is away. It should serve to remind you that you are simply filling in for him, and that you shouldn't get any ideas that this could go anywhere further..."

Kevin didn't expect such a categorical statement from Mom, but he nodded. "I understand, I think."

"Good. If you're ready, then follow me."

They walked upstairs, Diane leading her son as he looked, quite daringly, at the way in which the tight bathrobe hugged her flawless buttocks. She opened the bedroom door and invited him in, then stood in the middle of the room. Without much ceremony, she pulled at the rope that held her bathrobe together; it opened, dropped to the floor, and revealed the most alluring and sexy sight that Kevin has ever seen.

"There is this face again!" she teased. "I take it that you approve?"

It wasn't easy for him to find his tongue again. His unbelievably sexy mom was standing there in nothing but a set of erotic purple lingerie, hiding little and promising lots. Top was just a short, diaphanous babydoll, with a band of soft fluffy material around her pendulous breasts. Below, she only wore a matching thong, the gusset covering little more than her pussy lips as it narrowed to a thin strap between her taut ass cheeks.

"Wow!... You look... Damn..."

"You'll have time to take a really good look later," she said, beckoning him with her finger. "Now, come here."

He took a few hesitant steps until he was about two feet away from her, at which point she walked up to him and threw her arms around his neck. She immediately pulled him into a deep kiss, quickly melting his resistance as he eagerly, if a bit clumsily, started making out with his mother. He felt his hard-on, now throbbing almost angrily, press into her toned midsection as she took one of his hands and placed it on her perky butt.

They made out for a minute or two; Kevin was gradually taking more and more liberties with Diane's smoking hot body. He got bold rather quickly, surprising both her and himself, until she had to stop him when his hands started encroaching on the tantalizing roundness of her breasts.

"Yes..." she breathed. "But not yet. Take off your clothes."

Absorbed into kissing her, he continued for a few moments, until Diane gently pushed him away and giggled. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat now, as he started taking off his shirt and pants to reveal his chiseled body. When it came at last to his underwear, tenting obscenely from the large bulge of his erection, he did it by carefully pulling the elastic around his swollen cock and letting the briefs fall to the floor.

"Oh my!" Diane said, excitement and lust evident in her voice. "This is the best present you have ever given your mom, Kevin."

His cheeks were a little flush, from that low-level embarrassment that came from inexperience. Still, he felt proud when he heard her compliment his body in general, and his thick, achingly erect cock in particular.

"So, what do we --"

"Lay down on your back," she ordered him, and he obeyed eagerly. His dick stuck up like a flagpole, and his eyes followed his mom's every step as she moved around the bed. "Mmm, very nice..." she said, caressing the ridges of his chest with her fingers. "My boy has grown to be quite a man. You seem to be about as big as your father."

"I... haven't measured..."

"Liar," she scolded him playfully. "Every teenage boy has. But it doesn't matter: I don't care about numbers. What I want"--she pulled her thong down in a blink of an eye--"is to feel you..."

Before he could react, Diane was already on the bed, hovering above her son's pulsing rod. The heat emanating from her pussy was making him squirm, flowing like a hot breeze around his rock-hard manhood. She grasped it gently and placed it at the entrance to her sex, then locked her eyes with Kevin's as she slowly sank down on his teenage, virgin cock.

"Ooooooooh..." she moaned, feeling it spear her dripping pussy. "Yes... Oh! So big..."

Kevin let out a lustful groan, already feeling his cum rise up from his bloated testicles. He took a few short breaths to try and curb his excitement, but there was nothing that could draw his attention away from one simple fact.

He has just lost his virginity to his beautiful, sexy mother.

"God, mom... You feel... just... It's amazing!"

She couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm. "Yes, Kevin, this is my vagina. Welcome back!"

His eyes bulged out as he realized what she was implying. "Fuck! You're right..."

"Exciting, isn't it? But let's not get carried away, tiger," she said, giving his cock just one, gentle squeeze. "This is your first rodeo, so I don't expect you to last a long time. That's fine. I have a feeling you'll be just as good after cumming as you are now..."

Without further ado, she started riding him, and quite vigorously at that. She rocked back and forth, getting familiar with the finer points of the shape of his cock, then swayed her hips from side to side. Her verdict was one of resounding approval: within a few minutes, she was already on the cusp of a powerful orgasm.

"Ooooh... So good," she moaned, eyes closed as she savored the feel of her own son's engorged manhood. "Fuck, this is exactly what I needed... Oh!"

Meanwhile, Kevin was seemingly at the brink of erupting inside Diane's hot snatch. He hasn't even touched her much higher than her very toned thighs, but he was already so excited by all the sensations, of his fantasy woman actually riding his throbbing erection!

"Ooooh... Yes! Oh god!... So familiar... yet so different... Fuuuuck! Aaah! Oh god, I can't believe it... I'm... cumming already... Oooooooooooh!"

She trembled and quivered, and she arched her back as the sudden onslaught of ecstatic pleasure ravaged her mature body. She let out many throaty groans and wails, as the first climax from fucking her own son passed through her like a cavalry charge. She came for what felt like minutes, and the first thought she had after regaining a modicum of composure was that she intended to have many, many orgasms like this atop her son's wonderful cock.

"God, what a rush," she said huskily, looking down at her nearly overwhelmed boy. "Still with me, Kevin?"

Diane's son was staring at her almost rapturously, amazed at the raw and primal beauty of his mother writhing in the throes of a powerful sexual release. He eventually answered her with a nod, for which she rewarded him with a brilliant smile and a satisfied purr.

And then she started riding him again.

"I'm impressed, honey," she commended him. "Mommy's boy is doing great for his first time! Do you like having your big hard cock in my pussy, son?"

"Y-yes, Mom... It's... it's wonderful!" Kevin stammered, practically beside himself with lust.

"Would you like to cum inside me?" she asked sultrily. "To shoot your huge load deep into your Mom's tight cunt?"

Kevin's eyes bulged out. There was no way we could last much longer. He tried to hold back just a little, but it was no use. Under the combined assault of his mother's sexy body bouncing vigorously on his lap, and the arousing, dirty talk coming from her pouty lips, the young boy really stood no chance. Shortly after Diane began gyrating on his cock again, he sensed the inevitable and let himself go, spurting his massive load inside his mom's hot love canal.

"Ahhhhnnnng..." he groaned. "Mom, I'm... I'm cumming! Oh god..."

"Yeees! Fill me up, son! Fill your mother's pussy with your hot cum!"

He shot many blasts inside her, filling and overfilling her womb with numerous volleys of his virile seed. It leaked down his shaft and coated the junction of their mashing bodies, eventually dripping onto the sheets as Kevin kept unloading inside his wildly thrashing mother.

"More! Give it... to meeeee.... Fuuuck! Oh fuck, Kevin, I'm cumming too!... Your mom... is cumming again... on her son's cock!"

The impact of his shots has indeed triggered her own orgasm, and it was just as good as the first one. Her body shook and convulsed, leaving her momentarily breathless as the rush of climax coursed through her system. It eventually settled as a pleasant orgasmic halo, warm and tingly, evenly dispersed over her sexually charged body. It was satisfying, yet invigorating, whetting Diane's appetite for more. Much more.

"Oooh..." she moaned one final time, then straightened up and smiled at her lover. "So, how do you like 'helping' your mom so far?"

Kevin had a satisfied, almost blissful expression on his face. "It's awesome, Mom..."

She giggled, using most of the strength in her well-trained pussy muscles to squeeze her son's shaft again. "Ah, there it is, still just as hard..." she marveled, then resumed her gyrations upon Kevin's continued erection.

This time, he grew much bolder. His hands were now all over and under the sheer babydoll, groping and mauling Diane's large breasts, sometimes even squeezing and tweaking her sensitive nipples.

Breathlessly, and with many pauses to moan out her rising pleasure, she warned Kevin that her boobs were almost as responsive to the touch as her pussy, and that he needed to learn to play them right to give her particularly strong orgasms. The boy was keen on starting his education immediately, so she took off her dress and was finally nude, exposing her large tits to the careful but eager touches of her son.

Before Kevin came inside her again, flooding her already overflowing pussy with more seed, Diane had close to a dozen intense orgasms. She was shocked how good her son's hands and cock felt. She knew that from on, she would be keeping him inside her for as long as possible, and taking his cock again and again, as often as she could.

So far, her son has been very helpful indeed!

***

On that first day of celebrating the new dimension of their mother-and-son relationship, Diane and Kevin spent several hours in bed. They fucked in a plethora of different positions, with Kevin's mother giving the boy a whirlwind introduction to the basics of sex while she took the opportunity to sample his large cock from many different angles. She concluded that, thanks to his impressive size, she liked pretty much all of them, and promised they'd eventually "study" every single one of those positions in depth.

Kevin had no complaints about the day's agenda. He was totally enraptured by his feisty and vivacious mom, following her guidance without hesitation and doing his best to keep up with the endlessly horny woman.

Physically, he didn't have much trouble, including in the stamina department. His youthful cock stayed hard basically all throughout the day, and could rally back up within minutes after cumming. Kevin came a total of six times during the hours-long fuckfest, spurting load after load of his thick cum not only inside his mom's pussy, but also all over her body when she asked him to.

Sexually, though, the boy was obviously very inexperienced. Diane had been encouraging him to be bolder, saying how she and many other women liked a man who sometimes just takes what he wants, within agreed limits. This has been a difficult piece of advice for the timid boy to follow. But, over time, even his shyness was slowly being chipped away by the sight (and sounds!) of his voluptuous mother creaming herself repeatedly on his massive hard-on.

In the final round of their wild marathon, when Diane was on all fours and her son was fucking her from behind, he finally got a little more daring. As his hands strayed from her hips onto the magnificent, firm curves of her bum, he couldn't resist but to test its tautness by giving it a quick, playful slap.

"Ooooooh!" Diane moaned in response.

"Shit, I'm so s--"

"Oh fuck no!" she shouted over him. "Do it again!"

He blinked, clearly surprised, but he understood quickly enough. He thrust into her again, deep, then gave the other cheek another slap.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!..." she groaned. "I'm gonna... ahhh!"

He kept on pounding her enthusiastically, driving his long shaft into her tight pussy and occasionally serving another slap to one of her bouncy ass cheeks. She practically came every time he did that, and so she was completely exhausted by the end of their vigorous romp. Filled by his final load, she slid from her son's slick cock and made the monumental effort to turn over and lay limply on her back.

"I think... that..." she spoke, panting from her exertions, "this concludes... your first day... of helping Mommy..."

Still hovering above Diane, Kevin had a satisfied smirk on his face. "So, how did I do?"

"Mmm... let's just say that I'm gonna need your 'services' a lot from now on," she said, grinning at him from cheek to cheek. "I hope you are up for doing this, and more, every single day..."

"You bet, Mom!"

It was getting late, so they cleaned up in a hurry and took separate showers. Diane then ran downstairs and rushed through cooking dinner. She was feeling almost weightless, her heart sang and fluttered. She hasn't felt this good in years, her urges sated more thoroughly than they had been in a very long time. There was still a tingle in her pussy, for it could never go away completely, but she found it more energizing than distracting now -- a far cry from how it used to irritate her with its constant, nagging insistence.