With Laila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laila..."

My own voice was betraying my own thickening arousal.

"Laila, it's fine, please, say it, use whatever words you want..."

"... he was going to touch my... touch my cunt, my hot dark wet little cunt, I realised I was sitting forward, my legs now wide, spread wide, and, oh, I felt his finger on my thick slippery sex, I felt someone else touching my warm genitals, he threaded his finger through the thick forest of my pubic hair, hot, moist from my arousal, he parted the coarse fringes of my bush, the dense growth covering even the lips of my pussy, and touched me there, oh Salima, he touched my cunt, my sweet wet cunt, he pushed his finger between my swollen labia, and pressed the tight entrance to my vagina, I could feel the release of my arousal, the smell of me filled the room, and my desire, my body drew me on, I realised both my hands were on his... my hands were on his cock now, touching him there, stroking, rubbing the hot length of his stem, rubbing the shaft of his stiff cock, his cock, and I...

I started to undo him, I can't believe I did even now, that I was so daring, so blatant, as if this was normal, for me I mean, that I hadn't don't this ever, kissed, been undressed, sat with my legs apart and my naked sex in full view, as I felt Karl's fingers so gently stroking my tender aching cunt, and I reached for his belt, and fumbled to unbuckle it, ripping, pulling, so clumsy, but getting each piece to separate, and attacking his buttons, his zip, pulling his trousers apart, feeling for the waist of them, his underwear, holding, I was so desperate to see him, to see his penis, his stiff penis, to feel it, to touch his hot hard cock, I held his trousers and pants and pulled, pulled them off, over his legs, I looked, I stopped kissing him, my legs wide apart, and watched myself strip him, watched as I tugged at his clothing, his dark pubic hair, the swollen root of his penis, more, more, his thick pale stem, white, creamy pink brown, a white guy, I didn't care, I less than didn't care, I was glad, it aroused me more, I pulled and released his stiff penis, I saw it, Sali, I saw his hard penis spring up, spring free, just bounce up from his thighs, straight up."

"Oh, oh Laila, I love that moment, when you see him for the first time, or the second, or twentieth, when you pull his clothes off and his aroused cock bounces out. What was he like? What did you think of it? Did you like how it looked? How long? And thick?"

"Oh god, he looked enormous, I don't know, I mean, I've never seen one before, not even a picture, and now there it was, right in front of me, a real one, an actual penis, bare, exposed, inches from me, this was the thought that sent shivers of pleasure throughout my body: I was looking at a guy's naked and erect penis, it looked enormous, shockingly so, I mean, so thick, just long and thick, this beautiful dark creamy beige colour, wide, I stared, for ages, his fingers still stroking me, his long white fingers still touching my little Pakistani pussy, as I stared at his creamy pink brown cock, he got bigger, I mean, once I had pulled his trousers and underwear down, his penis sprang out, and rose, it was so beautiful, amazing to see it getting longer, thicker, he looked huge to me, I mean, what's big? He looked big, and, so hard, this thing, this beautiful engorged thing, in front of us, growing, pulsing up, thickening, it made these tiny pulsing leaps up, until it was sticking up straight, I pushed his trousers and pants over his legs. And I just stared, I forgot to do anything, I was just staring at it, at his beautiful long stiff male organ, his soft foreskin, covering the end of it, but stretched a little, I could see the tight lips of his opening, shiny, wet, the tip of his penis was already slippery wet."

"This is so good, I'm so pleased for you, god, and, oh, describe it, please, all of it."

"All of it, it looked so lovely, I thought, strange but lovely, long, rigid, potent, god, this stiff male rod so blatant, so obviously aroused and ready to... ready to fuck me, to enter me, to slide inside my own sex. I looked all over it, down to his scrotum, so small, tight and round, I could see the shape of his testicles, his covering of dark pubic hair, and his erect penis sticking up straight, sticking up to his stomach, his shaft was so thick, in the middle, smooth, it had a really wide vein along the middle, and, oh Sali, wider at the top, his beautiful large oval glans, darker, I could just see underneath his foreskin, I could just see the darker, redder skin of his tip."

"So you... so you... what did you do?"

"I reached for it, and I held it, I held his cock, and found myself stroking it, looking, staring, I gripped his hot thick shaft and pulled his foreskin back, I don't know how I knew what to do, but, I did, somehow, I opened my fingers and closed them around his stem, it felt so good, so wicked, knowing, feeling it, it felt so thick, gosh, my fingers didn't quite fit all the way around, I couldn't believe how hard it felt, and how hot, just, god, so warm, his skin so soft, so smooth, velvet, silk wrapped around steel, and I looked, at my hand, at what I was doing, what it looked like, oh, his, that dark shiny smooth tip, I stroked his penis, and he moved, and kissed me again, and he pulled me up, I knew, I, god, he wanted to fuck, he wanted, he thought we were going to fuck, that, I had taken his trousers off, and held his erect penis, he had taken my knickers off, pushed my skirt up, exposed my hot wet pussy, of course, obviously, I knew, I knew he thought we were...

he was going to push my legs apart, oh god, and push his hard cock inside me, he, a boy thought he was, I was going to let him put his erect penis inside my vagina, I, this wasn't going to happen, I knew, this, I was only going to do this in the right way, with the right person, it wasn't going to happen, so I could carry on, Sali, he pulled me up and pushed me back onto the kitchen table, lifted me, my dress around my waist, my knickers off, naked, I was naked, my legs, my ass, my soft wet hairy pussy, he lifted me and pushed my legs apart and stood between them, and... and... oh god... he... he knelt down, I, I almost... he knelt between my legs and put his face on my sex, and kissed me there, pushed me back, onto the table, my legs raised, my feet were on... and his mouth was on my pussy, his lips, oh god, he kissed my cunt, he kissed my sweet cunt, he was licking my hot wet hairy cunt. And it felt amazing. His lips touched mine, his tongue flickered inside my vagina, spreading my wetness up to my tight little clitoris, I nearly, oh, I so nearly had an orgasm."

"Oh god, oh wow, that sounds so... so..."

"I was laying back on the table, my legs spread, his hands on my thighs, then my naked ass, lifting me, holding me there, as he kissed my hairy cunt, I could feel his probing tongue licking my vagina, god, entering me there, flicking inside me, then over my thick labia, and up, swirling, sliding around my, all over my pussy, his lips, it was like he covered my clitoris with his mouth, all warm and wet, almost took it his mouth, his hands, his tongue, and, I pulled him up, oh Sali, I could have let him, just do that, I wanted, I knew, I mean, I had the thought, I wanted to fuck him, I wanted to spread my legs wide apart, and pull him to me, and hold his hard penis and guide it inside my vagina."

"On our kitchen table? You fucked your boyfriend on our kitchen table? Where we all eat our cornflakes? This is where you had sex?"

"Yes. Oh gosh, I know, it sounds so dirty. I, we, he stood, and pushed me up, back, holding my legs, and suddenly I could feel his penis, the length of him, his thick hard stem, I could feel a boy's erect cock sliding over me, sliding, I mean, between my labia, his stiff penis was sliding between the lips of my vulva. I... I pushed my legs further apart, and undid his shirt, I wanted his naked body on my own, I wanted to feel his bare skin, it was such a strong desire, I almost ripped open his shirt, and as I did he lifted my dress, he started to lift it off me, oh god, we were both going to be nude together, he shrugged off his shirt, I looked at a boy's naked body, I mean, swimming, beaches, photos, little bits, but never so close, I could see his pale skin, almost smooth, some hair around his nipples, at the centre of his chest, a thick trail from his navel down to his pubic hair, my eyes dropped, again, to his erect penis, he stood and pulled his trousers off his ankles, he stood, just, completely nude, naked, and aroused, a naked guy stood in front of me, his cock utterly rigid."

"Shit, Laila, I'm feeling a little bit... this is such an erotic story. Tell me about his cock, describe it, I love hearing about different guy's cocks. "

"He wasn't circumcised, I don't think I'd thought about that, he wasn't, I couldn't stop looking at him, on the table, I mean, laying on the table, my legs spread, naked from the waist down, my dark hairy cunt exposed, as I stared at Karl, his cock was so hard, oh Sali, it looked so hard, long, I mean, I don't know, he looked long, thick, sticking up, out, up but in front of him, and I could see his testicles, his tight round hairy scrotum, oh it looked so good, I mean, if I ever wondered, not that... but it turned me on, the sight of him, a naked man's body, his firm flat chest, his tight belly, his thick bush of pubic hair, and that thick raging erect penis."

"And you did it there? Right there?"

"Yeah, I know, he leant back to me, naked now, kissed me again, pushing my skirt, my dress, and, I undid it, I unzipped the back, I reached behind, he saw, I mean obviously, he knew, I wanted him to undress me, I touched him again, his bare body, as he lifted my dress, as he slid his hands under it, I felt his fingers on my belly as I stroked his back, then lower, his hips, his slim waist, and his naked bum. Oh god I moved my hands to his gorgeous firm little ass, one around the front, I held his cock again, stroking, oh, pushing his beautiful soft foreskin back, exposing his sweet wet shiny glans, as he pulled my dress over my body, and reached and unclipped my bra, and, I just ripped my Hijab off my head, this felt, I don't know, more revealing, more of an exposure, I shook my hair, he looked, I still had his penis in my hand and it throbbed, I felt him thicken, get harder, as I showed him my thick black rich hair, all of me, I pushed him back for a second and stood up, naked, both of us utterly wonderfully naked, this gorgeous young white guy, and me, this innocent young Pakistani virgin, and he looked at me, I could, I could see the lust, the desire for me, as he looked me up and down, my long legs, my breasts, my nipples, my smooth brown skin, my long hair and thick dark bush, my cunt, oh, I sat back on the table and opened my legs, and stroked myself once, stroked my genitals, I opened myself to him, I showed him the wetness of my sex, I showed him my dark wet tight cunt. "

"You're such a filthy little bitch, I knew you were, it's always the quiet ones isn't it, the late blooming virgins who turn into shameless vixens when they become aroused."

"I was, I felt like such a little slut, naked, legs spread, touching myself for him, looking, staring at his engorged penis, reaching, touching him again, feeling the heat of him, his unyielding hardness, but pulling him to me, onto me, into me."

I realised I was getting aroused by Laila telling me her story, I didn't know whether I wanted her to go on and on, or cut herself short so I could find a way of going to bed, stripping myself naked, and masturbating with furious abandon. I sat and listened, aware that my own vagina was quite damp. I wondered if Laila's was? I wondered if telling had turned her on? Was she sitting, as I was, her legs casually apart, her pussy aching and swollen and wet?

"Did he? What was he like?"

"I told him, I mean, I had to: "Karl, Karl, I'm a virgin, I have never been with anyone, I want you to be my first, I want you to... to... fuck me, please, fuck me, just... "

He said: "Oh god, are you sure? You want to?"

"Oh Karl yes, I'm ready, I want it to be you, just... oh... your... it looks so big, please, be slow, please, your... your cock looks so big."

"Oh Laila, you're so beautiful, you're just so beautiful, your beautiful dark cunt is delicious, oh god, you're so wet, I'll be slow, are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me, oh please, put your... put your... put your beautiful hard cock inside my hot wet cunt."

He moved closer again, between my legs, holding his penis down, bending it to my vagina, I felt it touch me there again, he stroked the tip of his cock over my sex, between my lips, until I felt it touching my vagina, I felt sort of scared at once, something shifted a little, I didn't want to stop, but, I don't know, not guilt, was it? Shame? That I should be enjoying this as much? I was still so wet though, he pushed, and I felt him enter me, oh god, I realised a boy, I mean, I had a guy's penis inside me, I tightened myself instinctively, I felt the smooth tip of his penis gripped by my tight little pussy, I reached and gripped his firm ass, I knew I had broken my hymen, using your dildo I mean, he didn't have to be so slow, so gentle, I held his tight ass and pulled him into me.

"Oh fuck me, Karl, please, fuck me, oh god, I want you to fuck me hard, just... push your big cock inside me..."

And he did. And it still hurt a little, not so much, he felt huge, god, like there was yards of it, thick, long, hot, stretching my vagina. But he fucked me, we were fucking, he sped up quickly, his arousal was as great as mine, I think he lost control a little bit, he pushed me back, and started to fuck me hard, we kissed, he touched my bare breasts, kissed them, kissed my small hard sensitive nipples, but was sliding his hard penis in and out of me, fast, hard, oh god, I could feel his pubic hair meshed against mine, our thick bushes pressed together, and his erect male organ penetrating me, entering me, god, I was no longer a virgin, I was having sex, I was fucking a boy, Laila, nice little well behaved Laila, nice little Pakistani girl, naked, her legs spread for a white boy, naked, he could see me naked, touch me, my hands were on him, and his beautiful big cock was inside me. She's let him take her clothes off, her damp knickers and showed him her dark thick hairy little Pakistani pussy, she was wet for him, her virgin pussy was so wet for him, and she had pulled him inside her, spread for him and let him put his erect penis inside her pure innocent body."

"What was it like? Did you come?"

"Oh it was wonderful. He just filled me, I felt impaled by him, it was quick I guess, but completely wonderful, god, he entered me, slow at first, just feeling himself inside my hot tight pussy, but, I mean, I told him to fuck me hard, I wanted him to, I held his bare ass, my legs spread, my feet flat on the table, as his cock stroked my aching wet cunt. I felt him slide in and out of me, kissing, stroking, touching my breasts, my hands on his tight bare ass, I could feel his testicles thump against me. But, I don't know, I couldn't, I mean, something held me back, my pleasure was trapped somewhere, held, I didn't know how close he was, we hadn't used a condom, I'm not on the pill, I had to say, I told him, I knew we had to be careful, but I meant it anyway: "I want to see you come." I did, I really did, I wanted to know what happens, and I wanted to see his pleasure, his orgasm, to know, to know he was really there. He fucked me harder, I pulled him deeper inside me, felt his pleasure reaching his own apex. I encouraged him some more, I wanted to see his cock again, hard, I wanted to see his semen, I heard myself saying words I didn't think I knew, turning myself into this filthy little slut.

"Come on me, oh Karl, please, come over me, on my breasts, stroke your hard cock over me, cover my dark skin with your hot cum."

And he did, god, that first time, I mean, he had to I suppose, but either way, I saw him pull himself out of me, oh, he pulled his cock from my vagina, slippery wet from my moistness, and held himself, he gripped his thick wet stem, and masturbated quickly, just, I don't know, so hard, so quickly, one or two, no, more, these rough hard strokes, and suddenly my body was wet, I looked and saw this thick long white streak of strange fluid on my stomach, creamy white, god, vivid against my dark skin, he was coming, I was watching a boy ejaculate, this was it, I saw another thick white spurt of semen pulse from the large still exposed shiny wet tip of his penis and splash onto my warm damp breasts, and another, god, there was so much of it, he seemed to come and come, these lovely strange long creamy ribbons of hot liquid being jerked from his penis and landing on my naked body. I touched myself, I felt it, warm, thick, I pulled him to me to kiss him again."

"So, you didn't come? I didn't, first time, not many women do I don't think."

"You said you did? With Paul?"

"Oh, well, after, I mean, he kissed my pussy, he licked me there, I came when he did that."

"Do you like watching men come?"

"God yes, really, turns me on"

We're still sipping wine. There is still the same delicious wetness between my legs. I don't want her to stop. I know she wants to carry on. She wants to share this, what she's been doing, she wants me to approve, or not quite this, but to accept, to normalise this behaviour.

"It's my favourite thing, one of them, watching a guy, I used to make Paul masturbate in front of me, I'd stay dressed, maybe, take my panties off for him to see my pussy, he would be naked, and I'd tell him to stroke his hard cock for me, until he came, I used to be so... with him... so filthy, depraved, "come over my little Paki face, cover your little Paki slut with your hot cum", this sort of thing."

I push my thighs together, and glance at the clock on the VCR. I am not sure when our house mates are likely to come back. I don't want our conversation to end, I have a feeling it will if we are joined by the others.

"There is something else isn't there? I mean, you been fucking Karl for a couple of months now?"

"Well, we've been, yes, you know, sleeping together, mmm."

""Mmm." Indeed. Has it been good? As good as that first time?"

"Yes, oh Sali, the other day, last week I mean...."

"Uh-huh. Tell me."

"God, I can't, I mean, it was so... so..."

"Did you come? The other times?"

"No, I... it was good, I was turned on, but, something stopped me, I couldn't get there."

"Right, but last week?"

"Sali I can't."

"You can. You have to. You know the others will be back soon, shall we decamp to my room? With the wine? "

"That sounds okay."

"And you can carry on telling me about your sexploits."

"Oh, wow, my sexploits, gosh."

"Come on, before they get back, upstairs."

I take the wine, and the glasses, and pad up to my bedroom in my bare feet. Listening to make sure Laila is following me. We have shared beds together before, innocently, with warmth and friendship. Will she want to tonight? Do I trust my own intentions?

I put on some music, play around with the lights. And realise what I am doing: I am trying to seduce Laila. What is up with me? She is beautiful, of course, I am tremendously turned on, but she's a she. I am not into shes. Guys, exclusively. Aren't I?

Laila pours us both some more wine, and sits on the edge of my double bed. There is a little armchair opposite. I sit on the bed though, next to Laila. We both take a sip.

"You're not stopping you know, not at all, there is something else isn't there?"

"Yes, yes."

"Hmm. Well?"

I move myself up, over the other side, and lay down, propped up on an elbow. Laila scooches around and faces me, cross legged. I want to kiss her, I know I do, I want to feel her lips on my own, her naked body pressed against my own, I want to taste her, fuck, I want to touch her soft wet cunt, to kiss her there, to push her over, to hold the firm cheeks of her ass apart and kiss her tight little anus, run my tongue over her hidden hairy asshole. Thoughts collide with desires crash into fears. I need to watch this. We are friends, I don't want to fuck that up. Laila is struggling to come to terms with having sex with a guy, how would she react if her straight best friend tried something with her? How would I react? Do I really want something to happen? Is the thought enough? Would I really be willing, be able to do anything? To reach across, to touch, to feel another woman, to place my hand between her legs, to feel the strange damp warmth of another woman's naked sex?