With Moms Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers

When she opened the door he had the light on beside the bed. As she sat down beside him she reached over and turned the light off. “Can we leave the light on tonight?”

Jill knew that he wanted to watch her as she jacked him off. She knew that he could also see her nipples through the thin gown. She wanted to see his cock in the light so she reached over and turned it back on.

He was still under the sheet but when she turned it back he was naked under it. His cock was standing up just as hard as before as she took it in her hand.

Ben was looking at her hand wrapped around his cock. It felt so good to have her hand on his cock instead of his. Her nipples were hard and pushing out against the gown. He could see her breasts through the thin material. He started shooting before he wanted to but she was ready and covered him with towel. When he finished she once again cleaned him up. The towel was soaked with his cum and she dropped it on the floor beside the bed.

His cock was still hard and she held it in her hand and lay down beside him on the bed. As she slowly moved her hand over his cock she started talked to him. “Was that any better tonight?”

“Yes.”

“How was it better?”

“I could see your breasts through the gown.”

“And that made it better for you?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to touch them?”

“Yes!!!”

She took his hand and moved it under her gown and up to her tits. “How does that feel?”

“Soft.”

“Move your hand all over them. Squeeze them gently and rub across the nipples.”

He did everything she asked him to do. Her cunt was wet again and she knew that she was going to have to finish in a hurry and get back to Bill.

She sat back up, letting him still hold her tits in his hand. She started working his cock again. She could feel him swelling and knew that it wasn’t going to be long. He started quicker then she expected and when she reached for the towel it was on the floor. The first shot hit her on the face. He first impulse was to do what she did for Bill and she lowered her mouth over his cock and swallowed the rest of his load.

When he was finished she realized what she had done and quickly moved her mouth from him. Ben could not believe that his mother had sucked his shooting cock. This was better than anything he could ever have hoped for.

Jill knew that she just had to get out of the room. “That is one thing your father doesn’t have to know.” She knew that Bill was waiting on her and that he would taste Ben’s cum on her lips. There wasn’t anyway to get to the bathroom without going through the bedroom.

Bill was again naked waiting on her. She went to him quickly and took his cock in her mouth. Bill liked the blowjobs as much as she liked doing them. In nothing flat she had him shooting a load down her throat. She moved up and then kissed him. She knew that he couldn’t tell his cum from Ben’s.

Again they talked about what she did for Ben. Only she forgot to mention letting him hold her breasts and letting him shoot off in her mouth. The make love twice more before going to sleep.

One afternoon Ben got home before his father. Jill was in the kitchen cooking dinner and she didn’t see him enter. The first she knew that he was anywhere around was when he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She jumped from surprise until she looked over her shoulder and saw it was Ben. “Hi your home early.”

“Class finished early and I came on home.” He still had his arms around her. His hands were just above her breasts. Jill could feel his hard cock touching her ass and his hands only inches from her breasts. She knew that she needed to move away but she didn’t want to hurt his feelings. “Turn me loose so I can finish dinner.”

“I like holding you.” As he said that he let his hands fall to her breasts. He gently squeezed them until the nipples started hardening.

“Don’t do that. This isn’t part of our agreement.” She didn’t try to pull his hands away but she covered them with her hands. “Ben, this feels good but you need to stop. Your father could walk in at anytime and that would put a stop to your Friday night fun.”

“You let me hold them last time.”

“What we do in your bed room is for you and I only. I am your mother, what if some one saw you holding me this way. Let me go. I promise you that you can hold them again Friday night.”

He didn’t want to but he turned her loose. She turned around and took him in her arms and kissed him gently on the lips. “Thanks, don’t mess up a good thing. Right now your father lets me come to you because that is what we agreed on. If he sees more going on than a hand job he will put a stop to it all."

Friday night she was back in his room. The light was on and she wanted it that way. He was on top of the sheet and his cock was standing hard when she walked in. “What happened? You don’t seem so shy now?” She again sat down beside him on the bed. Her hand went to his hard cock.

“Can I see your tits while you jack me?”

“You can see them through the gown.”

“I mean will you pull your gown off and let me hold them.”

Jill didn’t mind pulling her gown off and letting him see her breasts naked, but she wouldn’t have on anything then. She hesitated until he said, “please.”

“Ok, You can pull it off.” He stood up with her still holding his cock in her hand. He lifted it over her head and she had to turn his cock loose for him to take it off. He hadn’t thought about her being naked under the gown. He had a treat that he didn’t expect when he looked down and saw her naked blond cunt.

“What is the matter? Looks like you found something else you like.”

He was still standing in front of her as he took in his first view of a real woman. His cock was rock hard in an instant. Jill had sat back down on the bed and he was standing in front of her with his cock in her face. She couldn’t resist taking him in her mouth. She pulled him to her face as she licked his cock from top to bottom. She took all of him in her mouth and he started cumin at once. She held him by his hips as she sucked the cum from his cock. He had both her tits in his hands as he came. What he didn’t know was she came at the same time.

When she had cleaned him with her mouth she lay back on the bed and pulled him down to her. His head lay on her chest with his mouth next to her nipples. She could feel his hot breath across her nipples and once again they hardened.

“Ben, I think we have gone further than our deal called for. I know you like what we are doing and I do also, but your father is in the next room and he is expecting me back. We are going to have to stop doing more that he bargained for.”

“Can I kiss your breasts before you go?”

Jill knew that he wasn’t paying any attention at all to what she was saying about stopping. He didn’t wait for an answer before taking her nipple into his mouth. Her breasts were really sensitive and she loved to have them played with. Once he started she couldn’t stop him. He just felt to good with his young mouth upon her tits. Suddenly she felt his hand on her cunt. As his finger entered her she climaxed. Soon as she could she excaped from him and pulled her robe back over her naked body. She had to get back to Bill before he came looking for her.

Back in her room he wanted to know what took her so long. “He just last longer now than he did at first.”

“Or you sure that all you are doing is jacking him off?”

He could tell by her eyes that there was more to it than just her playing with his cock. “I let him hold my breasts while I worked with him.”

“Don’t let this thing get out of hand. I know you and you like your sex.”

That night they fucked until they were both worn out. She said, “You seem to get a kick out of what I am doing with our son. You haven’t had this much sex in years.” He couldn’t deny what she said was true, and didn’t try.

The next week Bill had to be out of town for three days. He left on Monday morning and he wouldn't get back until Thursday. Ben looked forward to being alone with his mother those days. When he got home from school he went looking for her. She was out side by the pool. He went and sat down beside her. He could see that she had on one of her sexy bikini. “Did you wear that bikini for me?”

Jill could see him looking her over. She hadn’t realized until that moment that she had wore it for him. Ever since last Friday when she had let him see her naked she had wanted him to see her again. She loved the way his eyes looked at her. She was the first naked woman he had ever seen and she was glad it had been her. “Yes, I guess I must have since no one else is here.”

“Mom my cock is hard would you jack it off for me?”

“It’s not Friday.”

“I know but I don’t think I can wait.” He stood beside her and dropped his shorts. His cock spring out and almost hit her in the face. “Put that thing away before the neighbors see you!”

“If I do will come in the house and play with me?”

“Yes, now get inside before someone sees you.”

He went in ahead of her and by the time she got in the house he was naked. He took her by the hand and led her to his room. He pulled her to him and reached around her and unsnapped her top and let it fall to the floor. He backed up and took her tit in his mouth. No longer was he the shy boy that she first played with. Now he was a young man that knew his father wasn’t going to be home and that his mother would do anything he asked.

He pushed her bikini bottoms off her hips and down her legs. Jill was left standing before him completely naked. This was the first time either one had seen the other in the light of day.

He pushed her back on the bed and lay down beside her. His naked leg lay across her legs and she could feel his hard cock touching her hip. She raised up and took his cock in her hand. She figured if she could bring him off with her hand then she may regain control of him.

He reached down and stopped her hand. “No, I want something more today.”

“Ok I’ll use my mouth.”

“No, I want you to fuck me.”

“I can’t do that, I’m your mother. That is a lot different than what we agreed on.”

“I don’t care what we agreed on. I want to know what it feels like to have my cock in a woman’s cunt. I know that you would like to do it too.”

Jill knew he was right about her. She had known all along that it would lead to this. With Bill out of town for a few days they would never have a better opportunity. She pushed him back on the bed, and moved up over him. His cock was hard and her cunt was dripping juice everywhere. She straddled his body and lowered her cunt down till she could feel the head of his cock. He reached down and spread the lips of her cunt open and she lowered her cunt down onto his cock. She sank the rest of the way down until here cunt was sitting on his balls. She had now had only two cocks in her cunt, her husband and now her son. She climaxed before she even moved.

For the next three days he skipped school. Jill taught him more about love than he would ever got out of a book. He was young and tireless. He could fuck all day long. Jill found that she was the one to cry uncle more than not. She did make him understand that once Bill came back that Friday nights would be the only time they could be together.

It didn’t work out just the way they planned. Bill came home on Thursday and that night they made love. While they were resting up for another go he asked her, “How did it go while I was gone?”

“It went fine, what do you mean?”

“You mean to tell me that I left you here alone with Ben and nothing happened?”

He could tell that something had gone on and he wanted to know what. “Well, he didn’t want to wait until Thursday and he convinced me to do him early.”

“Don’t lie to me, I know more than that went on. Look, I gave you permission to do what ever you needed to turn him around. That worked and now I think you and Ben have gone a lot further. I don’t mind if you have. He is your son and I know that you care a lot for him. You can fuck him if that is what you want or have already done. Just make sure that you are always here with me.”

She couldn’t believe what he said. She thought he would have raised hell when he found out that she had let her son fuck her. She ended up telling him every thing. It was such a turn on that they fucked the rest of the night.

A few days later Jill was over at Robin’s. “I see you must have taken my advice about Ben.”

It embarrassed Jill for Robin to know she had done what she suggested. Jill said, “I need to ask you one more thing. Is all you did for Hal was give him a hand Job?”

This time it was Robin that blushed. “No, There was no way that once we started that it wasn’t going farther. Do you think he would come all the way home on the weekends just for a hand job?”

“Thanks it makes me fell better to know that we are in the same shape. What about Tom?”

“He loves it, and has ever since we started. It drives him right up the wall.”

“So does Bill, I can’t under stand men.”

“Don’t try to understand them. Just be glad that they like it when you are getting your cunt full from your young horny son. We are getting twice the loving and both of them or happy. We have the best of both worlds and I for one intend to keep it up as long as possible.”

“Me too. If Bill likes it, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers
12