With or Without You

Story Info
When a good thing goes too far.
22.5k words
4.12
81.2k
69
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked through the camera view finder to check the quality of the lighting, it looked fine as I zoomed in a little on my wife Anna's pussy, watching her getting fucked deeply by Juan's big cock. I then checked the view from the second camera which was focused in on my wife taking Jayson's big cock in her mouth. All cameras and lighting were good, so I stepped back a little absorbing everything in front of me. I felt like I was detached from it all, I wasn't enjoying this anymore, not like I used to. Right then I decided I'd had enough, this was to be my last job as film maker, and perhaps my last day as Anna's husband.

My name is Ryan Jones or RJ, I'm twenty-nine years old and live with my wife in Coral Gables in Miami, Florida. I'm a senior Financial Officer for a large corporation in downtown Miami, I'm also the director, editor, photographer and lighting guy for an amateur porn site page for my wife. My twenty-seven-year-old wife Annabelle Jones is the star of the show. She used to be in retail, but now her sexual exploits earn us a tidy sum each month.

Having made the decision to leave, I now needed to figure out what I was going to do. As the scene in front of me played out, I started thinking about where I should move to, what could I afford, what do I need to take with me, and more importantly, what the hell am I going to say to my wife?

You see, my wife isn't a porn star, well not in the traditional sense. We're very much an amateur couple that have progressed to the point we're at now. She doesn't go around fucking strangers or picking up guys from the clubs. In fact, how we got to this place was pretty much all my doing. So, that makes it a little harder for me to be the one that walks away.

A bit of background might help.

I married Anna about five years ago now, we first met at a bar in the city on a Friday night. I was working at a different firm to the one I work at now, Anna was working for a clothing designer whose store is based in the city, she was doing sales having just completed her studies in fashion design.

I was attracted to Anna's accent at first, she was born and raised until halfway through high school back in her native England, Leicester to be precise. Her father had been transferred to Miami for work and even though her parents have since returned to England, Anna stayed behind as she was already attending college by then.

I found Anna to be very attractive, standing at 5'7 with her long auburn hair, full breasts, nice ass and shapely legs. Her face is very pretty as well, with large hazel eyes and a wonderful smile, but that accent is what hooked me to begin with.

Our attraction to each other was immediate, we began dating straight away and we were engaged just two months later. Having the rest of her family and friends back in England, we settled for a small wedding in Orlando where my family lives, just five months after first meeting each other.

Our first two years of marriage were a great time for us. I had been promoted, Anna was getting more hours and a decent commission, and our sex life was fantastic. We were having so much sex that at times I thought it was affecting my work life, it was however definitely affecting my social life as I had barely bothered keeping in touch with any of the friends I had before meeting Anna. We wanted to spend every spare moment we had being intimate, not always fucking, but touching, kissing, and fondling, which often would lead us back to fucking.

By the third year of our marriage I got an unexpected promotion, my department head retired due to heart issues, and I was offered the job. While it paid quite a bit more, it also took up a lot more of my time along with a great amount of added stress and responsibility that came with it. Truthfully, this promotion was too much too soon for me and the adjustment was impacting my personal life.

Gone were the endless make out sessions, I was often too tired or stressed to enjoy myself like I had been. Even when we did fuck, it quickly became short and routine. I figured that it would only be like this while I was adjusting to the demands of the new job, but after six months nothing had changed. By this point, even when we tried to freshen up our waning love life by having weekends away or booking into a resort in Miami for the weekend, we struggled to find that spark again.

After a few more months of this I feared for our relationship, neither of us were happy, sexually. During this time one of the women I work with was making advances at me, and I have to say that it did put a spark back in me, even if I didn't follow it through. It did plant a seed though.

All of a sudden, I was finding many women around me more attractive, wondering what they were like in bed, wondering what they would taste like. I knew it might be only a matter of time before I strayed, if not for the lack of time outside of my job to make it happen. I often worried if my wife was feeling the same way, she had far more time on her hands to make it happen if she wanted it to.

That's when I found a possible solution. I was having beers at lunch time with one of my longest serving client's, a guy named Eric that is great to be around but also comes across as a bit arrogant. I thought I had an ego, but Eric's surpasses even mine. Anyway, the conversation turned to women as he asked about one or two of the women that worked with me, whether they are good in bed or not. I informed him I had not had the pleasure, that he knows I'm a married man.

"Hey, come on RJ. Just because you're married doesn't mean the fun has to stop. I've seen the way some of the woman there check you out, I'd bet they'd be spreading their legs for you if you asked them to."

"Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not going to lose my wife over a dumb office fling."

"Why would you lose your wife? She doesn't have to know. Hell, she's probably doing the same thing. I've seen your wife, I guarantee there are guys out there trying their luck with her every week."

"Perhaps, but I haven't lied to her yet and I don't plan on starting now."

"But you'd like to fuck other hot women? Even if you won't go behind your wife's back?"

"Yeah, I'm a guy, of course I'd like to fuck them. But I not going to cheat on Anna."

"Then don't cheat, do what I do."

I looked at Eric with a puzzled expression.

"You know I'm happily married right RJ, but I get all the pussy I want."

"So how is that not cheating on your wife?"

"We're swingers, that's how. My wife Josie is always there with me, having her fun too. It's helped to really keep our marriage fresh, it's something we both share and enjoy. It's exciting to figure out together who we want to fuck next."

"Really? So what, you find other couples and then swap with them at the same time?"

"Yeah, but not always couples, sometimes one chick or a guy at a time, sometimes two girls. But Josie and I always do it together. We even go to swingers clubs some nights, but that's a whole other story."

"How do you handle some dude fucking your wife right in front of you?"

"Easy, usually I've got my cock buried in his wife at the same time. Look, we started out just doing some same room sex with another couple we used to party with, but that moved on to wife swapping one night. We've never looked back from there. It's been great and my relationship with Josie has never been better."

"No jealousy, no suspicions of her seeing some of these guys behind your back? What if she really enjoys fucking the other guys?"

"I hope she does enjoy fucking them, that's kind of the point after all. I know I enjoy fucking their wives and girlfriends, that's for sure. As for her sneaking around, why would she bother? If there's a guy she'd like to fuck, she'll invite him around so we can have our fun, she doesn't need to hide it. Look, this isn't for everyone of course. Some people wouldn't dream of doing this stuff, they'd still say it's cheating or whatever. But if you can get past the whole jealousy and moral soapbox thing it really is a lot of fun."

I sat there quietly for a minute absorbing all of this, it did sound enticing.

"Look RJ, I can tell you're interested, why don't I help set something up and you can go from there."

"No offence Eric, but I don't want people I know or work with fucking my wife."

"Yeah, I feel the same way. You're the only one I work with that I've ever told this to so I'm trusting you to keep this to yourself. Besides, I didn't mean I would set you up with Josie and me, but another couple I know that would be great for a first-time share. You can meet them out first and then if you're still interested you can go back to your place where you're comfortable and go from there."

"Let me think about it, it does sound interesting though."

"Sure thing, talk to your wife and let me know when you're ready. If you don't want to do it, then that's fine too. Like I said, it's not for everyone."

That night when I laid in bed beside Anna after another of our five-minute routine sex sessions, I figured at this point anything would be better than this. I turned to my side to face Anna, she was staring up at the ceiling.

"We're not going too well at the moment, are we?"

"I don't know how we got here Ryan, we were having so much fun not that long ago and now what? I feel like we've aged twenty years as a couple since you got that promotion."

"I know, I could always leave, find another job."

"After you've worked so hard for this? Why would you throw that away?"

"Because of what it's doing to us. My job isn't as important to me as you are."

Anna turned her head to look over at me.

"Thanks, but I don't want you to go backwards in your career. We need to find another way to make this work."

I thought about the conversation I had with Eric earlier today and then took a deep breath.

"I might have an idea, I was talking to Eric today at lunch and he told me about what he does with his wife to keep their marriage fresh."

"You mean that snake oil salesmen, this ought to be good. Does it involve you both going to a brothel every week?" Anna responded with a slight chuckle.

"No, they're swingers."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he even offered to set us up with a couple he thought would be good for beginners."

"I'm surprised he didn't offer his own services, for you to sit there and watch while he fucks me. That guy always comes across as being so full of himself."

"That's exactly where I thought he was going with it, but no. He said they never swing with people they know from their jobs."

"So, he was for real then? Eric and his wife really do swing with other couples? How does that work?"

"Eric said it's best to start by meeting the other couple out somewhere, then to bring them back home where we're comfortable. He said they started with same room sex before they swapped for the first time."

"And you really think this might help our relationship if we both fuck other people?"

"I don't know, I know it sounds crazy but it's just an idea. Look we tried the weekends away and that didn't work. We tried the massages and the sexy lingerie. I'd like to keep trying something, anything. I don't want our sex life to keep going the way it is, to impact the rest of our relationship with each other simply because we didn't try things to make it better. It doesn't have to be swinging though, I'm open to any ideas."

Anna rolled over to face away from me.

"Anna?"

"Let me think about all this Ryan, okay?"

"Alright."

----------------------------

It had been a few weeks since I brought up swinging as an option to help with our sex life, Anna hadn't said anything so I figured I would let her be the one to bring it up if she wanted.

We settled into bed, it had been a long day for me and I was probably feeling a little more drained than usual. Anna rolled over to face me, placing her arm across my chest.

"You've been quiet all evening since you got home, any reason apart from the obvious Ryan?"

"As long as the obvious is the crap I'm dealing with at work, then no other reason."

"So, if we were to try swinging, how would it even make a difference if you're always too tired and stressed out from work?"

"Yeah, it would have to be on weekends only. I think I'd struggle during the week."

"Why don't we try doing something fun on Saturday nights then? Something special or different, just the two of us."

"Well, we've tried that before with booking into resorts or weekends away, we can try that again or we could try the swinging, I'm open to suggestions."

"What if we tried going to a singles bar, we could dance with other people but then always come home and fuck? It'd be kind of like swinging but without the part where we have sex with anyone else."

"So, you think that if I'm watching you dancing and flirting with other guys, it would turn me on? I'm more likely to want to punch them in the face."

"Well, how are you ever going to handle watching me suck another guy's cock then? So far, I think you've only been thinking about the different women you might get to fuck, I don't think you've thought this through very well. Besides, I'd have to watch you fuck other women too, do you think that would be easy for me?"

I looked at Anna, damn she's probably right. Would I really enjoy watching her fuck another guy and not want to rip his throat out? Am I just being a typical selfish guy in wanting to fuck other women as well as my wife, but not want her to fuck other guys as well? Maybe the singles bar was a good first step, if we can't handle that, then there's no point in us going any further.

"You're right Anna, about the singles bar. If either of us cannot handle the other dancing or chatting with other people then the whole swinging thing would be a moot point. I wasn't serious about wanting to punch the guys in the face if they dance with you, it'd be more like if they disrespected you, then I'd want to deal with them."

"Yeah, I'd feel the same way. Look, we don't have to do it Ryan. It's just an idea."

"No, I think it's a good idea. It's a good first step. Who knows, maybe we'll enjoy it and not need to go any further."

"If we go ahead with this Ryan, we need to have some ground rules. How much touching are we comfortable with? Is kissing okay? Who decides when we leave? We need to be clear on this sort of stuff or I think we're playing with fire."

"Agreed. But first, when do you want to start this, this Saturday?"

"Well, let's say that tomorrow night we come home after work instead of having a Friday night out, and we decide all this and then see if we want to try it the night after."

"Yeah, although I don't usually get to leave work until about 8pm on Friday's."

"That's fine, I won't go out for drinks after work, I'll just come home. I might even make you a nice meal."

"Sounds good."

On Friday night I came home to a cooked meal and a bottle of wine. We did manage to lay down some ground rules for the following evening. A bit of ass grabbing when dancing was okay, some hand holding or cuddling was okay too. Kissing and crotch fondling was off the table for our first night out. We would make contact by texting as well, only talking in person if we really needed to. When one of us decides to leave, the other must too.

The Saturday night started out well, we decided on a bar along Miami Beach, a place we would be unlikely to run into anyone we knew. We both entered the bar at different times, Anna came in after me in case they turned me away at the door. I was at one end of the bar, checking out the many people already there, I almost missed Anna taking up her spot towards the far side from where I was sitting.

It took no time before a guy was chatting to Anna, I had forgotten how much harder it could be for guys to go out and pick up women, that women had it far easier in that respect. I looked around for available women to talk with, most seemed to be with guys or with other women. Walking up to a table full of women was a daunting prospect, even if just to ask one of them for a dance.

I eventually looked back to the table where Anna and the guy were but could only see two different guys sitting there. I looked over to the dance floor and spotted her with the guy dancing, well that took Anna all of fifteen minutes to get her dance. I was starting to think this wasn't such a good idea after all when one of the women from the table in front of me left her friends to join me.

She introduced herself as Sherrie and we talked for a few minutes before I took the opportunity to ask her for a dance. We enjoyed ourselves out there, she was attractive and seemed like fun. For a while I even forgot about Anna who was dancing only a few meters away. When I did look over to Anna, she had a smile on her face, she looked like she was enjoying herself too.

Over the next two hours I chatted more with Sherrie, we danced some more, I also danced with two of her friends as well. I did see Anna dancing with a different guy after the first one, and she seemed to spend the rest of our time there with guy number two. I swear I could see them holding hands with his other hand on her thigh at one point when they were sitting down, and I didn't feel too jealous. I do admit I was wondering what they were talking about, but probably no more then what Anna was wondering what Sherrie and I were discussing as well.

I'm glad Anna had enough foresight for us to set the ground rules, I'm not sure I would've been as relaxed about it if I didn't know where it might lead to with them. I did take an opportunity when Sherrie had gone to dance with her friend to text Anna, asking her how she was and if she wanted to stay longer or go home yet?

She responded that she was ready to go home if I was, so I texted back for her to meet me near the front door in five minutes. That gave me enough time to thank Sherrie for the dancing and conversation when she returned.

I met Anna at the front door, and we left in a cab for home. I couldn't help feeling a little buzzed, and not just from the drinks. More so from chatting and dancing with someone new, and I have to admit a part of that was also from watching Anna. I was keen to find out about her night, if she enjoyed herself. We sat silently in the backseat of the cab, holding hands all the way home.

When we got in the door, I couldn't wait any longer.

"How was tonight? Did you enjoy yourself? You looked like you were having fun."

"I did, and you?"

"Yeah, I had a good time."

"Let's go for a shower, we can talk about it in there. Then maybe we can take it to the bedroom."

I nodded and followed Anna to our bathroom.

As we stood naked holding each other in the shower, Anna started the conversation.

"She looked attractive, and she danced well too."

"Her name was Sherrie, she was nice. It was good chatting with her."

"Did you get to squeeze her ass?"

"Nah, we never got that far. How about you? I'm sure I saw you holding hands at one point."

"Yeah, we did. He was sweet and danced well although a little too forward for me in the end. If we weren't there to have a bit of fun, I would've moved him on."

"But was it hot, to have a few guys thirsting over you?"

"Of course, it was fun. I think it was even better knowing you were there."

"Why was that? Did you want to tease me with your various men?"

"No, I meant that because I didn't have to worry about what they might do, or if they would follow me all night. Having you there meant I could just enjoy myself and not worry about those things."

"Okay, I get that."

"You're my last dance partner for the evening, so you better take me to bed and take good care of me."

I leaned in as we kissed passionately, our hands roaming over each other's wet naked bodies. We got out of the shower and quickly dried, scampering onto the bed to begin kissing again.