With the Kids' Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It isn't doing it now Daddy. I don't know what happened." Cindy turned around and raised up her hands turning her palms out giving him a perfect view of her naked body. "I guess I don't need your help after all."

Daddy was drinking in the sight of his lovely daughter as she grabbed the soap and lathered her self up. She was a bit startled to see him still standing there as she turned around, but she was more than happy to continue the show as the giant bulge in his pants encouraged her to go farther. Soaping he tits again she reached down and lathered he little landing strip looking right at him she rubbed a few fingers up and down her slit for his appreciation. She lingered rubbing soap on he tits and her erect nipples... she turned to rinse off and when she turned back around he was gone.

Part 2 was all set up...

Cindy went down with a towel on knowing her Brother and Mother had secretly arrived home. In her hand was some lotion and she went right to her father in his recliner and asked him to put some on her back. Cindy tried to sit on his dick without being to obvious, but she could get back far enough to make contact.

"Dad this is a bit uncomfortable here my towel is falling off can you do it on the sofa." Cindy said setting the bait as she walked over to the sofa patting it with her hand.

Her Dad got up and walked over to the sofa sporting a noticeable hard on which he didn't even attempt to hide. Cindy let the towel fall open at the back as she sat down holding the front with her hand. Daddy could see he back all the way down to the crack of he ass. Cindy passed him back the lotion. Daddy sat behind her and put some lotion on his hands massaging it in slowly. He took his time massaging her shoulders and her back moving all the way down to her ass. As her brought his hands back up he put some more lotion on reaching up her sides to her tits which she let him have easy access too. Putting lotion on her nipples and her breasts he did a wonderful job turning her on. She let the towel fall off her chest and leaned back into his chest exposing her chest to him. He worked her nipples and slowly made his way down to her pussy. Looking up Cindy could see Rob on the stairway with a camera in perfect position to catch what her father was doing to her. Cindy closed her eyes and her father started to finger her pussy. Cindy moaned and groaned like he was making he cum over and over, but with her eyes shut tight she was really just thinking of Rob.

"Wow Daddy you have nice hands." Cindy said sitting up

"Thanks kitten you are so beautiful." and with that she noticed his cock was out and he was stroking it in front of her.

"Oh my." She pretended like it was a shock. Cindy looked directly at him while he stroked his erection.

"Do you want to suck it baby?" her Dad said as he pulled her down into his crotch. "You are such a little tease. You like to tease don't you?" he then started to force her head down onto his cock.

Cindy opened he mouth all the way, but he was pushing her down too hard and she gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

"Suck it honey suck it real good." Her Dad said still forcing her head down.

Cindy broke from his grasp and tried to turn away from him. Daddy grabbed her wrist and pushed her face down onto the couch.

"Daddy is going to teach you a lesson you will never forget. Little cock teases always get what is coming to them." with that he mounted her from behind sliding his cock deep inside her in a few strokes.

"Yeah you are so wet I knew it you wanted to fuck Daddy you little slut." he said pounding away now.

Cindy played the game and wriggled under him trying to get away. He just slammed her back into the same place with his hand up around the back of her neck as her pounded into her pussy as hard as he could. Cindy tried to mask her orgasm by screaming for help, but her father surely knew.

"From now on if you tease me you are going get fucked like this do you understand you little slut?" Her Dad said grasping her neck harder with his hand as he pounded into her until he came.

Cindy pushed back as her came inside her. Raising her back up allowing him to go a bit deeper into her as his seed shot deep inside her.

"If you tell anyone I will fucking kill you! You got what you deserved you prick tease!" Her Dad was yelling as if trying to convince himself at the same time. He pulled up his shorts and walked upstairs.

Cindy quickly went up stairs to her room where her mother and Brother were waiting for her.

"Did you get it all?" Cindy said excitedly "Did you get the threat?"

"Yeah I got it all." Rob said "This shit is gold - Definitely money in the bank for Mom."

Rob replayed the video for the girls on the TV in Cindy's room. Rob ate his Father cum out of Cindy's pussy while she watched. She came twice and Linda came twice working the pink vibrator on her own for the first time. Watching her Son and Daughter and watching her soon to be ex husband and daughter on the screen made her crazy. They tag teamed Robs cock when the movie was over and he came gobs of cum all over their faces as they fought to drink him down. It was a celebration...

Cindy and Rob took the video out of the house to get copies made at a friends house.

Linda walked into her bedroom and her husband was lying on the bed.

"Do you want rape me you sick fuck?" Linda said with venom on her tongue. "Did you not hear me?"

"I heard you and I don't know what you are talking about." her husband said uneasy, but he was an accomplished liar.

"Rapping our little girl I bet that will put you in prison for awhile?" Linda said with the same venom she displayed before.

"I don't care what she said that little cock tease begged me to fuck her." He said as the slippery snake he really was showed it's face.

"I saw the video you stupid dick. It's time for you to move out!" Linda said with a smile. "You will be leaving it all to me and maybe your girlfriend will take pity on you and do your laundry from now on."

"See ya round!" Was the last words Linda said to him as the snake left her life forever.