Without You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, Hannah told me what she said on the phone about you last night. I'm really sorry."

"It's OK, not the first time my issues have caused problems with more outgoing types. Initially I was concerned that you would feel like you were going to have to choose between us if this went any further, but Helen convinced me that's not my issue to worry about. That's why she was being so blatant earlier."

"And is it going to go further, this thing between us?"

"I'd really like it to."

"Me too, I really do like you Jenny, I feel like I've known you for years." Amy felt the warmth climb up her cheeks but that didn't stop her placing her hand over Jenny's and giving it a squeeze and her heart swelled when Jenny turned over her hand and laced their fingers together. When they had cleaned up after dinner, they let Milo out into the garden again before Jenny drove Amy home. Before Amy got out of the car, she turned to give Jenny a kiss and was delighted to feel Jenny's hand on her cheek holding her for a long kiss, with a hint of tongue. A few kissed later, Jenny suggested that she and Milo meet Amy for her lunch the next day, if the weather was nice enough for a stroll.

12