Witness Protection

Story Info
The unwritten rules went out the window.
8k words
4.28
79.6k
51
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers

All spelling and grammar errors are my own. I don't use an editor. It that will be a problem you should move on.

******************

I must confess. I know nothing about how the Witness Protection program works so I cooked all this up in my imagination.

*******************

My name is Eric Williams. I work for the US Marshals Service. I'm what we jokingly call a baby sitter. It's my job to protect threatened witnesses before, during and after a trial. I'm 37 years old and stand 6' 1'' tall. I weigh 200 lbs. I've been with the Marshals Service for 6 years.

*******************

Jolene is laying on her husbands shoulder slowly stroking his cock. He stirs and wakes up.

"Good morning, baby.

He groans and looks down at her hand.

"You really know how to wake me up."

"Well, you're leaving me all alone and I thought I would give you a nice send off."

"Just a few days. I have a meeting with Jorge."

"I'll be here all alone. Can I go shopping. I want to get something nice to wear for you."

"Sure, baby. I'll send the plane right back for you."

Over the short time they've been married she has learned to manipulate his using sex. She keeps him fucked and makes him think he's the best lay on the planet. She does cum with him, but she lays it on pretty thick. He will give her anything.

She slides down and kisses his cock. She gets between his legs and sucks his cock. In just minutes he is cumming in her mouth.

"Oh god, baby. That was a really big cum. I almost choked on it."

"I keep telling you you're the best in the world."

"We are so good together."

The get up and shower together. He doesn't have enough to take her again. Usually they have sex about twice a week.

The get dressed and she packs his bag for him. She kisses him goodbye and he walks out. She watches him drive away.

She puts her plan in action. Quickly she fires up his computer. While it's booting up she get the combination for his safe from under the desk blotter. She fills her suitcase with bundled stacks of cash. She doesn't take time to count it. She suspects she has taken about one hundred thousand dollars. She closes the safe and zips up the bag. Next she sits at his desk. The takes out four high capacity thumb drives and lays them on the desk. She types in his password and starts copying files to the thumb drives. An hour later she is done. She just has to wait till morning to make her escape.

****************

The next morning she calls her husband's pilot.

"Luis. Is the plane ready. I'm going shopping in Atlanta."

"It will be ready by the time you get here."

"Could you have a cab waiting for me and make a reservation for me at the Hilton."

"I'll take care of it for you."

"Thank you , Luis. Good bye."

*****************

They land in Atlanta and taxi over to their hanger. Luis helps her with her bags. She gets in the cab.

"Where to, Maam?"

"The Hilton, please.'

"Very good, Maam."

She checks in and goes up to her room. In fifteen minutes she had put some clothes in with the money and is on her way out to the cab stand. She gets in the first one.

"Where to, lady?"

"DEA headquarters, and hurry."

He gives her a strange look and drives away. Thirty minutes later he pulled up in front of a huge office building. Over the front doors she saw: "Drug Enforcement Administration". She pays him and hurries up the steps and through the main doors. She sees a lady behind a desk.

"Hello, maam. How may I help you?"

"I need to talk to one of your agents. I have some valuable information for them."

"Your name."

"Jolene"

"Please have a seat there. Someone will be right with you."

She sits, nervously watching as the receptionist calls someone. Five minutes later a tall dark headed guy walks up. The receptionist points to her.

"Jolene?"

"Yes."

"My name is John. What can I do for you. You said you have some information for us."

"Can we go somewhere a little more private."

"Sure. This way please.

He leads her down several hallways and into an office.

"Please sit there and tell me what's going on."

"I'm married to Enrique Gomez."

"Why are you here?"

"To make a long story short, I caught him screwing around on me and I want him to pay, big time."

She reached in her purse and hands him four thumb drives.

"You'll find what's on those very interesting."

He plugs one in his computer and opens the files. His eyes get big and he quickly grabs his desk phone.

"Hey Lee. You need to come to my office asap."

He closes that one and puts another one in.

"Do you realize what you have here?"

"Enough to hang the bastard I hope."

"From the highest tree. Where is he?"

"In Mexico City now. He should be back in Miami in a few days. As soon as he realizes I'm gone he may suspect something. He might run."

"Has he tried to call you?"

"I don't know. I took the battery out of my cell phone."

"Are you willing to testify?"

"I don't know. If I do they'll come after me. Can you guarantee my safety?"

"We do that all the time when something like this happens. I want my boss to see this first."

The door opens and Lee walked in.

"Lee. Meet Jolene Gomez. She's Enrique Gomez's wife."

"You mean thee Enrique Gomez?"

"Yep. She brought us some smokin evidence. Look at this."

Larry sits down and scrolls through the thumb drives.

"This is gold."

"Tons of gold."

"Ms. Gomez. Are you willing to testify as to how you got this information?"

"That depends on you. He's going to be really upset if I do."

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one. We can put you in the Witness Protection program."

"You mean I go to jail."

"Not Jail. We'll assign an agent to protect you. You'll go to a safe house. It will have all the comforts of home."

"What about after I testify?"

"We'll give you a new identity. You can live any where you want. The only thing is you can never contact anyone from your past life. We will also bring you family in too."

"I don't have any family. My parents were killed in an auto accident three years ago. I don't have any relatives."

"That makes it easier. We're going to fly you up to New York. The east coast headquarters for witness protection is there."

*****************

Jo is sitting at the desk of the supervisor of the Witness Protection unit.

"Wow, how many times do I need to sign my name. This is a ton of paperwork."

"The government loves paperwork. Keep going till you get a cramp."

"When do I get to meet my protector?"

"Soon. He's only about thirty minutes away. I'll give him a call."

"You guys have been doing this for a long time?"

"Long enough to get it so it works. We have an excellent record."

"How many have you lost?"

"We lost one four years ago. We kept him safe before and during the trial. After he testified he wanted to take care of himself. He didn't want to be involved with the Marshals Service any longer. He lasted about a week. What they did to him wasn't very pretty. It took him a while to die. They used him to send a message that it was a bad idea to testify."

"Sounds like he got himself killed. I won't be that stupid."

"I hope not. If you work with us there won't be any problems."

"I don't have any choice now. I'm in too far. I'm all yours."

"OK. Your sitter is on his way. He's one of our best. This case is huge and we want the best for you. You're like a gift from the Gods."

****************

Eric is sitting in front of his TV watching Family Feud. He's a big Steve Harvey fan. His cell beeps. He picks it up and sees the text.

"Come in. Your vacation is over."

"All right. Action time."

He quickly gets dressed. He checks his Glock 40 and tucks it in his holster at six o'clock. He puts on his jacket and walks out. Thirty minutes later he's in his supervisors office.

"Hey, Brian. What have you got for me this time."

"She's the wife of the guy that's in charge of the Miami end of one of the Mexican drug cartels. She copied a ton of files off of his computer and walked in the door. She says she busted him with another woman and wants to fry his ass."

"Are they after her yet?"

"I don't think they know what she's up to yet. She left this morning. You should have time to hide her."

"I guess it's time to meet her."

Five minutes later a secretary shows Jolene in.

"Eric, meet Jolene Gomez. Jolene, Eric Williams."

"Maam."

"Hi, Eric. You're my bodyguard?"

"Yep. Are you ready to go. We have a two hour drive ahead of us. I want to get there before dark."

"Let's go. I'm in your hands. I need to get my luggage."

Eric looks at Brian.

"We went through it. Clothes, jewelry and about $100,000."

"You came prepared."

"I didn't know if you would help me. I was going to get lost."

"You can keep the clothes. We'll keep the jewelry and money for you. There's a receipt in your bag for all of it. You can have it all back when you get your new identity. The tab for all of this is on us."

"I guess I have to trust you."

"Trust is probably the most important thing right now. You can trust Eric. He's one of our best. Now, you two get out of here. We'll contact you if we need more information.

*******************

Eric is in the middle lane, southbound in his nondescript Ford Taurus. Out of the corner of his eye he takes a closer look at his charge. She is dressed in what appears to very expensive clothes. By the looks of her she spent a lot of hours in the spa and beauty salon. Everything about her shouts MONEY. This will be way better than sitting on some bald fifty year old accountant who had been working for a money launderer.

"How did you get hooked up with this guy?"

"After my parents were killed I moved here. I was working an a nice dinner house as a server. He came in with some other guys. He started flirting right off. He came in a few times and asked me out. He was dropping a lot of money there so I took a chance. You know, poor girl gets swept off her feet by the rich guy."

"He took me to the best places, bought me expensive gifts. He treated me like a princess and he was the perfect gentleman. I fell for him hook line and sinker. Six months later we were married."

"Kinda like a dream come true."

"He never told me what he did for a living. He was on the phone a lot and over a short period of time I heard bits and pieces of his conversations. I figured out too late what he was doing. It took a while to figure a way to get out. I knew him well enough to know I couldn't ever divorce him. He was a control freak but treated me just fine as long as I was a good little wife."

"He left on a trip to Mexico City. As soon as he left I copied almost everything on his computer. I had found the combination to his safe. He had a really bad memory with numbers. He kept the combination under his desk blotter. I took the money and ran. There were two ways I could go. Come to you or just vanish. So, here I am."

"You have more balls than a pool table, Jolene. That took guts."

"Please, call me Jo."

"OK, Jo it is."

"I figured I had to leave. I knew it was just a matter of time before he got in trouble. I didn't want to be an accessory. The last thing I wanted to do was spend time in a federal prison."

"I think you made the right choice. It's pretty hard to just vanish. You need ID. That's hard to come by. You would have ran out of money after a while."

Eric moved to the right lane and took the next exit. They stopped in a small town and went in a market. They bought about a weeks supply of perishables. They drove out of town a couple of miles and turned into a gravel road. There was a locked gate with a sign on it.

No trespassing Violators will be prosecuted

He reached into his bag in the back seat and took out a small remote control. He pressed a button on it and the gate unlocked and swung open. He drove through and the gate shut behind them. They pulled up to an average looking house.

"Wait here. I need to get the door key."

He walked over by a tree and rolled over a big rock. He picked up a small container and took out the key. He put the rock back and unlocked the door. He motioned for her to come in.

"This is home for a while. It has all the creature comforts and a few extras."

He locked the door and clicked the little remote.

"You can't go out now. The surveillance system is on."

"Looks like a pretty nice place. How long are we going to be here?"

"I don't know. It all depends on the information you gave them and how fast they can act. Another thing, you and I are joined at the hip. You can never go anywhere without me unless I tell you. You can't contact anyone. Anyone means just that. If and when they start looking for you, they'll be watching everyone you knew. They may have their phones, internet and maybe more. They'll be looking for you and they won't ever stop. If they find you, you will be dead or worse."

"That scares the crap out of me. I really hope you know what you're doing."

"I put it that way so you'll realize that this is not a game of hide and seek. If you do exactly as I tell you we will get you through this. You can live anywhere you want but you have to start from zero. No old friends, no contact with you past life."

"I was just thinking. I had a reservation at the Hilton in Atlanta. I left a suitcase full of clothes in the room. They may track me there and think I got arrested too."

"Just one thing wrong with that idea. They may be worried about you rolling over if you were arrested. They would hunt you down in the jail system and get you there."

"I suppose you're right. The only way out is with a new identity."

"I want to show you around. Some of the extras I mentioned."

Eric walked over to a book case and pulled out the last book on the right. The bookcase slid to the left about two feet. There was a hole in the floor with a ladder leading down.

"Down here is the safe room. It has food and water for about a week. All the surveillance monitors are here and most important of all is a panic button. You hit that and the cavalry comes. I don't think we'll need it but Murphy's law is always out there. I'll show you how everything works over the next few days."

"Wow, some high tech stuff, huh?"

"One other thing. The TV set there is part of it. When you select channel 9999 all the cameras will show up there. You'll see how well covered we are. There are also motion detectors out there too. They're adjusted so small animals don't set them off. Once in a while a deer sets them off. When one gets tripped the TV automatically goes to that channel.

"I need to check out the kitchen. I missed breakfast this morning."

"Why don't you pick a bedroom and unpack. I'll fix something to eat."

******************

Over the next few days I drilled and drilled Jo on the procedures of 'what happens if' stuff and on the safe room. She picked it up right from the get go. This woman was no dummy. I also came to find out that she was not only a nice person but had a body to die for. It was from seeing her in the evenings after dinner and a shower wearing a t shirt and panties. She caught me looking quite a few times, but she just smiled and never said a word. I took a towel to bed with me on more than one occasion.

One week into our stay I got a secure call from my supervisor. They had arrested Enrique at the Miami Airport when he returned from Mexico. Two bodyguards with him were also arrested.

The next night we were watching a movie and a motion detector was tripped. The TV switched and I saw an SUV parked at the gate.

"Get dressed now. We have company."

"Oh god. They're after me."

"Just get dressed. I'll put you in the safe room. You'll be fine there."

We both got dressed and I got her into the safe room. I opened a cabinet and took out my night vision goggles and a .22 semi auto pistol. I screwed on a silencer and slipped out the back door. The night lit up like it was daylight. I walked down the driveway a few yards and got behind a tree and waited.

Finally I saw two guys sneaking up the driveway. I waited till they passed me. I held the laser sight on the head of the guy in back and squeezed on one round. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. His buddy turned around to see what happened and I put one in his eye. They were both dead before they hit the ground. I waited a while to see if they had back up. No one showed.

I went back in the house and gave Jo the all clear signal. She unlocked the bookcase and I tripped the book. She came up the ladder.

"Oh god, Eric. I was so frightened. Are you OK."

"We're OK. Those two guys aren't."

"I saw them fall. Are they dead."

"Their families will be wondering why they don't call."

"Now what do we do."

I have to call a clean up crew and we may have to move."

An hour later two black SUVs pulled up to the house. The first driver got out and gave the the all clear signal. I let them in but I kept my hand on the gun in my waistband. I had never seen these guys before. He noticed that one of my hands was out of sight. I think he was a little nervous.

"You two OK?"

"Yeah, we're good. Just the two pizzas and their ride to pick up."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Dunno. I gotta check in first. You guys get outta here. We're making way too much noise."

"OK, we're gone.

I watched them load up the bodies and leave.

"I gotta call in. Someone inside tipped them off to our location."

"Inside. You mean someone in the DEA tipped them?"

"Had to be. How else would they know."

"Are we gonna run?"

"I don't think so. They'll think we ran so we'll stay here. This is a good spot because I can see them coming."

"What if they come back?"

"We call the cleaners again, but I don't think they will."

I picked up my secure phone and called my supervisor.

"Larry. We were busted. Someone inside tipped them. The clean up crew just left."

"OK. I'll get right on it. Only four people know. I think I know who it is. I completely trust the other two. I'll be in touch. Oh, and while I have you; Enrique rolled over. We had a list of charges on him as long as your arm. He's cooperating."

"Maybe you won't need Jolene."

"It looks like it. I'll let you know. That's up to the Federal Prosecutor."

"OK, we're going to sit tight till I hear from you."

"Bye, Eric. Stay safe."

"Yeah."

I noticed Jo was sitting and shaking. I sat with her and took her in my arms.

"We're OK. Just relax and let it go."

"I can't help it. That scared the crap out of me. I just knew they would kill you and come and get me. Thanks for keeping me safe. I owe you my life."

"No need to thank me. It's just what I do. I couldn't let you be the first one that got away."

She smiled and hung on to me like I was a life preserver and the ship was sinking. After a while I pried her off me and took her in her bedroom.

"You're OK now. Get in bed and try to get some rest. I'll be next door. You can leave your door open and listen to me snoring."

I left her and went in my room. I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed. I could hear Jo tossing and turning as I drifted off. Some time later I felt my bed move. I looked up and Jo was sitting by me.

"I can't sleep. I'm still scared. Can I get in with you?"

I flipped the covers back.

"Sure, climb in. You have to promise to behave yourself."

She just smiled.

She didn't waste any time. She laid beside and put her head on my shoulder. She snuggled in and took a deep breath. I wondered how long my cock would stay soft. I found out in three minutes. I felt her shiver as she pressed against me. Her breathing slowed and she was asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke with a throbbing, blue veined hard on. I felt her warm mouth sliding up and down on my cock. Her fingernails raked the underside of my nut sack. Before I knew it I shot my load down her neck. She stayed on it till I was drained and then she moved up and kissed me.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers