Witness Protection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom got bold and said, "Nice shorts Karen, nice color too." They were a dark burgundy tone. Her ass fit well inside of them and her top was loose, so he saw a sufficient view of her upper body.

She laughed at his comment and said thank you.

"Should I wear these Saturday", she asked him. She smirked and told him to have a nice evening.

Walking into the house, there was soft music on. The lights were off, except a couple of 'dimmers' with several candles lit. Tulip petals filled a stretch leading up the stairs and down the hallway to their master bathroom, towards the Jacuzzi.

Yvonne was bathing by herself. She was drinking wine and listening to the soft music. She didn't hear Tom come in. He wasn't upset, but he still wanted to continue discussing the issue as well.

From the doorway, she lay against the Jacuzzi; he saw her body, her shoulders, and her breasts that were hidden from him. He always loved climbing in the Jacuzzi, mounting her to play with her tits, and just make love! She had prepared the area perfectly.

Undressing himself quietly, he watched her. He was down to his briefs and slid his hand over himself to wank it off. He quietly cleared his throat.

She quickly turned and apologized about what Tom and she discussed earlier. Yvonne said she wouldn't mention it again and would drop the idea forever, if it would make him happy with her. They were that dedicated to one another.

"Everything will be okay, honey. We can discuss that further, but later on, okay? For now, I think I see a true vision of loveliness and I'd care to pursue that, if you will allow me to", he tried to say in jest.

"Thomas, nothing would give me more pleasure then my own husband spending time with me here in the Jacuzzi."

He took off his underwear and his dick laid down. Yvonne never married Tom for lust or sex, although that didn't hurt their relationship prior to the marriage. They married because they were sincerely compatible and in love.

"Sit yourself down around me and let's play sweetheart, okay?"

So he climbed in the 'big bad ass' Jacuzzi as he always referred to it as and they occupied their time fruitfully.

It was nice. She played with her body and he played with her too. Then he played with his own body and she devoted time with him. Truly, it was an enjoyable time. They turned on each other and it was good. They became close again and kissed as their hands went on a discovery tour, as if they were young college kids, enjoying the wonderment of a new girlfriend or boyfriend.

12