Witness Protection Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delores always expressed her feelings openly. She didn't allow for her personal feelings o exist when it came to work! But there, what occurred between the two of them, that was personal and proved to be a successful encounter.

"Mmmmmm uttered Yvonne and the same reaction again escaped her lips... mmmm... and again as she voiced similar feelings or similar emotions that Delores did. Their lips sucked at the others gently and passionately!

Hidden feelings of erotic lust were blooming with in the cavities of both while they kissed!

Yvonne's emotions flourished even more. She wanted physical contact at that point of another nature! She wanted to become more intimate! As if tulips in full bloom in spring on a warm sunny Saturday morning, her loins exploded with desire! She felt and craved more and more then only kissing!

More then just lips against lips, their hands, and arms began pulling the other closer and closer! They tugged at one another, tighter and tighter!

Breasts against breasts, Yvonne had a superior craving to touch Del's breasts... and more!

But Del moved her hands up through Yvonne's hair just then as she ran them from front to back over and over!

Yvonne smiled in a loving manner but began aggressively making a more physical move on Del. Yvonne put one hand on each side of Delores' face. She gently clenched Del's soft cheeks and kissed Del more significantly as she wanted to make a point to her.


Then Yvonne went south or down on Del and aggressively caressed Del's region above her breasts. Del began to get the picture.

Del stopped everything and looked at Yvonne with similar feelings appearing in her eyes! Yvonne became hornier then Del realized! They looked further into one another's eyes and saw that it was time! It was time to make love all over the other! It was time to go all out! They knew it and could see it with out having to say a word. They could feel the emotional connections!

Del slipped her fingers around each button on Yvonne's top. Silently, she undid each one. Both knew it was right to do what ever each felt in their hearts and....

Yvonne saw it in Del and it was good. It was more then good, it was wonderful! Yvonne did the same thing and the two were on their way to an intimate afternoon of romance.

Delores slowly felt Yvonne's frame with her hands after unbuttoning her Yvonne's blouse. She didn't remove it yet; she only opened it up so she was able to caress Yvonne's body.

Here and there as she slid her hands over Yvonne and her frame, she finally slipped off Yvonne's top and immediately removed her bra. Yvonne fell in step and removed Dell's top and brassiere as well. A man would be in heaven, but this was no place that day for a man and his fantasies. This day was for these two only!

Kissing again, they stroked each other, as if man and woman were making love! Sex between these two was about to commence. It wasn't man and woman; it was just two women who had a unique desire to experience something new!

Tenderly showing a respect for the other's feelings, desires, and needs that man does not completely comprehend. That's how Del felt and Yvonne too, eventually.

Slowly, gently, and cautiously, the two watched one another as they approached a different portion of the other's body. Seeing, as each was a woman, primarily they understood the mutual desires and needs of their own gender.

Carefully, the two were determined women; Delores and Yvonne wanted to continue exploring the boundaries of their relationship. Their feelings persisted within them and the excitement started to bud as newly aroused curiosity set in! Each started feeling a sense of deeper arousal within the depths of their vaginal realms.

Yvonne couldn't believe how she felt emotionally. Although not explosively noticeable, she did feel a heightened stimulation and she thought it was great how she was beginning to feel. Her pussy moistened as she discovered her own feelings as foreplay commenced.

Yvonne wasn't hesitant at all. In fact, she felt what she was initially sensing was almost perfectly natural. She sensed that the new feelings of attraction towards Delores were nothing but a casual desire of intimacy by another person... man or woman.

However it was a woman and not a man she was with and certainly not Tom. Since she felt these electrifying sensations, she wanted to continue acting upon them. She was almost sure Delores wanted the same.

It was as if they knew what the other was going to do instinctively. Delores and Yvonne looked and looked and looked the other in the eye to make sure of their next move. They knew it. They felt it. They knew that the other wanted the closeness! Delores leaned forward and kissed Yvonne repeatedly. It was a majestic expression of yearning for further intimacy.

Yvonne's body fell apart as she spread out and returned the kisses back to Delores. Delores was wild about how Yvonne's luscious lips wreaked havoc on her emotions. Delores could not believe why or how such a kiss from Yvonne could make her begin to lose control.

Delores craved more from Yvonne and Yvonne knew she wanted more intimate physical contact with Delores.

Delores and Yvonne continued kissing passionately. The feelings amongst the two were intense to say the least! A desirable effort was put forth by Delores as she began strolling around areas on Yvonne's body. She loved Yvonne's soft curvaceous frame.

Yvonne wiggled occasionally while her hips jolted here and there! In complete awe of what she felt when touched by Delores, her pussy dripped more!

Yvonne began feeling and doing similar things to Delores. Delores responded in approval with typical loving sounds. The cooing energized each of them more and made them crave something greater and more intense.

Each of their fingers were dancing and touching the other! Each was experiencing what it felt like to feel another woman. It was good. It was very good. Smiles of lust adorned their faces and passion filled their souls! Delight filled their hearts and erogenous expressions filled their hearts. Delores wanted more!

"Yvonne would you... and she paused for a second but then continued... would you be willing to lick me honey, please Yvonne... I don't want to sound desperate but... would you, please? I am so...so...well you know what I'm trying to say... I'm craving something sensational down there. Would you be willing to lick me?"

"Oh yes, Del, oh yes, yes. Sure I would" and Yvonne was instantly doing Del's pussy! She went down and in between Delores' legs! She removed her slacks, then her underwear, and Delores quickly spread herself open! She let Yvonne in between her luscious thighs. Yvonne went in and without hesitation, did something she never had ever done to a woman before!

"Ohh my Goddd, Yvonne... you are masterful honey! You are a natural", Del practically moaned!

Yvonne's licking and sucking away at Delores was successful. Delores was turned on easily! Even Yvonne became hornier! Yvonne dripped profusely on the carpet as she tried to maintain herself. She was out of control as she became more aroused while eating out Del. She wanted some of that action herself in her womanly arboretum. She wanted Del's mouth inside of her, slipping her tongue up and down, inside and out, and also circling her own clitoris.

Yvonne felt majestic while she lubricated her way around Delores' stimulated slit. However, Yvonne's vulva was calling loudly as it needed that same exact attention she was giving Delores. She was in dreadful need of the same physical effort she gave Delores!

Deep moans echoed within majestic marsh and Yvonne left her own position as she allowed herself to satisfy her own cravings deep inside. Yvonne felt at first her outer snatch. Then she progressed further inside, circling around and around and in and out. She smiled as a joyful feeling began reaching its unfulfilled emotional state. Lust couldn't be downplayed here. Both Delores and Yvonne had now realized how much they felt comfortable with the other's presence.

Yvonne, more so then Delores, was overwhelmed by the attraction. Yvonne loved the feel of Delores' pussy on her tongue! Yes, her wet glory hole was fabulous to the touch and it tasted so amazingly delicious. That surprised her even more.

Del's folds seemed to mushroom as Delores was licked and consumed by Yvonne. Yvonne's opening snatch itself expanded and contracted as if it was being pumped full of energy! Yvonne was in fact, energized. She was horny! Arousing and not surprisingly so, her promise land was explosive and excited!

More and more, Yvonne aggressively dug into Delores' layers between her soft sensuous thighs. She was digging her face deeper into Delores' thighs. Her twat craved the same natural activity! Someone, some way, and somehow... she needed an oral tantalizing herself!

From now on, she knew she wanted more of this same pleasurable experience with Delores. She knew it deep down inside! Her whole existence craved it! She hadn't even though about Tom at that point, this was beautiful... making love to another woman, who she enjoyed and the intimate nature between their bodies. This ranked right up their as one of the all time great experiences, she began thinking.

Delores, moaning away and squiggling as she pleasured in delight from the intense pressure she received from Yvonne, felt as if she wanted to give the same sexual treatment back. She developed strong and forceful desires to give what she got, back to Yvonne. She had to have that taste of pussy in her mouth! She wanted to feel Yvonne's in the same manner she received it!

"Oh Yvonne, this is so good! It is so, so incredible! Your tongue inside of me, it is so good! Oh honey you feel awesome in me! You do that so well honey", she called out in a rejoicing tone.

Digging deeper into her, Yvonne was to say the very least, happy that Del was orgasmically delighted. Delighted so much so, she herself could explode into Yvonne's face and mouth, if Yvonne wanted to have her donate herself like that.

"I am going to orgasm soon Yvonne. Soon I will...oh, oh, yeah, baby...oh yes Yvonne, I, it feels awesome...oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, yes honey...yes!" She raised the intensity and level of her voice as her breath shortened. Her hips and pelvis rose off the ground more often!

Yvonne's cunt swelled. It rose and expanded and the slit widened also, exposing its own aspiring desire to climax! She wanted to unload herself horribly. She had been, as she muffed Delores, rubbing her own pussy along the carpeted floor!

Yvonne began moaning herself and if someone was close, enough to the room might hear the sounds of two women's goings on and surely take pleasure from it all.

Yvonne and Delores took pleasure, Yvonne was developing arousing pangs of desire, and they increased threefold to her.

Meanwhile, Delores wasn't satisfied, but Yvonne was doing a number on her and increasing her own excitement more and more. Delores spread wider and tugged at Yvonne as she felt explosive tendencies surging inside of her pussy.

Her face squeezed with emotional outbursts and she could wait to let the rupturing begin. "Rupture, explode, do whatever, just let me orgasm", she was thinking. Yes, she couldn't release, although she craved it.

Her upper body lifted off the carpeted floor. Her upper body began arching, inch by inch away from the warmth of the carpet. She had that heightened sensation as her blood flowed from all ends of her body just before orgasming.

As it propelled outward, her blood would flood excessively from every end of her, and then rapidly it retracted into one localized spot, her cunt, and the excitable pressure enabled her to release a powerful energy through her glorious hole of righteousness.

Finally, yes finally, Delores released with an almighty earth shattering and convulsive like reaction that shattered the beautiful silence of the room.

The astonishing woman, Yvonne, successfully brought climax to Delores! It was extremely tremendous, to say the very least!

Meanwhile, there was Yvonne, left holding her bag; a bag full of luscious wonderment. Stimulated by friction and sensations off the carpet from when she continuously lunged into Del's pussy to give her orgasm. Yes, she was stimulated and her need for the same was great.

Delores, although exhausted, recognized Yvonne's needs immediately and satisfied those quickly. She turned around, opening up her thighs and dug in as Yvonne did upon her. Yvonne, already horny, didn't take as long. She cummed and screamed out with so much pleasure, it seemed frightening in some respects. Horny is as horny does.

Everything rolled along naturally as if a man and a woman with one another in an intimate fashion. Delores was awestruck by how she felt towards Yvonne. Yvonne had such a gentle approach and cuddled up to Del as if she was with Tom.

Holding Del close, she'd stroke Del's hair slowly and with a concerted effort. She smiled right at Delores the whole time intimating that all was good or everything was perfect.

Delores felt wanted and appreciated like no other before Yvonne. Yvonne was the first lover amongst a few she had that made her sense there was that cherished intimacy between two women.

"Yvonne, how does this make you feel, what we have done?"

"Delores sweetheart, and that said it all by itself when she said 'sweetheart', I couldn't be happier making love with you. I never ever thought in my entire life that I would enjoy such company of a woman as I did today."

"Really, Yvonne, you mean that truthfully? It meant so much to you, perhaps so that you and I could get together occasionally; spend this type of quality time together and relax the day away?"

"Oh yes... yes Del. It would be my pleasure, to say the very least honey. I can't imagine not doing this ever again, no way could I not do this ever again, honey."

Evening came, and as they had a light afternoon lunch, relaxed with out clothes, on the floor, each considered with out the other realizing it, how many times, what times, or how soon they could get back together.

Each was immersed with the others beauty. It wasn't about looks but it was about the woman. This was about a woman who gave of herself personally to the other. Beauty was more then the appreciation of how sexy the other was to the other. Beauty was about how one gave of herself individually and appreciated the personal sharing of mutuality.

Yvonne and Delores soon dressed later after their early dinner. It was close to 7:30PM and Yvonne knew she should be home. Tom would expect her. Tom would be calling and she wouldn't be home for his call. Tom loved speaking to Yvonne on days when he had to go out of town. It fulfilled his day and made him feel complete when he chatted with his wife.

Understanding he had his own 'love interest', he still was very engrossed in his wife, although he fancied his other 'friendships' he began discovering he had.

12