Wives' Club, Progression Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Tracy said, "I don't actually like it when I'm doing it, but afterward I like thinking about it and knowing that I did it. Dirty girl thing again," she explained with a short laugh.

"So," Cathy said with a laugh of her own, "you like being a cocksucking cum swallower, huh?"

"Well, when you put it like that, duh! Who doesn't?" They both cracked up again.

As their laughter subsided, they drifted into a comfortable silence. Cathy was thinking to herself how much she enjoyed this kind of conversation with Tracy . It was a little edgy and exciting talking about things like fantasies and sexual experiences. And who knew where these conversations would lead. Maybe after they talked about it some more, acting on some of those fantasies might not seem so far fetched.

"Okay, kid," Tracy said, looking at her watch. "I've got a date with nine inches of thick, hard dick!" They both laughed. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

12