WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ... are ... still ... hard," she giggle-gasped.

Yes. Yes, I was. Fuck it all. My cock hurt quite a bit from the strain plus Brandy's rectum was squeezing me so tightly, but it was definitely prepared for Round 2. I was one fortunate guy that was for damn sure.

"You ... me ... like this," I nuzzled her ear. "How can you ... expect me ... to be ... any other ... way?"

"You ... you make me feel," she panted, "like a million bucks."

"You," I desperately competed for breath, "make me feel like the luckiest guy ... in the World."

More kissing, nasal breathing and hand explorations followed. I heard a cough behind us ... Brandy apparently either didn't hear it, or felt fine ignoring it. Twenty seconds later, Jodi May must have coughed up a lung – there was no missing it this time.

"Are you two presentable?" she called out ~ theoretically from down the hall.

"Did she ever catch you and Darius ... you know?" I whispered.

"Twice ... no, three times," she whispered back. With some reluctance, she dismounted my pole. I placed my hands under her buttocks to aid in her regretful departure.

I even gave off an unexpected whimper as my glans slipped free of her anal clench. Brandy shot me back a spectacular, highly feminine look of supremacy. She was definitely leaving me wanting more.

"Almost Mamma," she called out. "Give us a second."

Since a quick 'cool down' in the pool seemed like a GREAT idea at that instant, I sidled down the sofa and retrieved swimming trunks from my book bag. Though not Speedos, Brandy still approved. This also allowed me to 'clean up' with my underwear then stow it away in the plastic bag the trunks had come in.

"Okay," she rang out once we were back in shirts and shorts. Mamma Carson came into view and all the blood which had been struggling back up to my brain raced to my enraged cock. Brandy's Mom was wearing a light grey sports bra – with nipples poking out invitingly – matching boy shorts – with clearly evident camel toe – and ... aaahhh ... petite workout moccasins? That's what they looked like anyway. She completed the ensemble with a baby blue hair bow holding most of her hair back and a matching linen towel over her right shoulder.

Undoubtedly ... I was drooling.

"Mamma!" Brandy exclaimed in faux-surprise over 'Mamma's' attire.

"I just wanted to work out in the home gym and to know if you wanted to join me ... like old times," Mrs. Carson asked all innocent-like. What Brandy said was a bit less innocent and way more indicative of Brandy's trust in me (or so I thought).

"Mamma, dressed that way ... I'm afraid Vlad might rape you. I'm pretty sure his brother Mikhail will ~ if he sees you walking around dressed like that," Brandy chortled. Jodi May Memphis Carson wasn't a believer so I turned to the woman whose opinion truly mattered.

"Can I? Can I? Can I?" I pleaded as I fell to my knees before Brandy. "Please – please – please! Can I have her?"

"What!" squawked Brandy even as her eyes shone with feverish glee.

"What?" gawked Jodi May, not wanting to comprehend the scene before her ... and her powerlessness in it.

"She's – my – Mother," Brandy put both fists on her hips and began scolding me.

"Yeah – yeah – yeah," I rapidly nodded like a maddened Fool.

"What she said," Mamma Carson affirmed.

"Don't you care that she's my Mamma?" Brandy's tone became teasing.

"I think it is extra-special that she's your mother," I kept up the head-bobbing.

"But I'm ... ah ... older enough to be her Mother," the older Carson protested.

"Yes," I turned to Jodi May, "you are what I have to look forward to if we get married, Jodi May." Then I added a bit of my newfound cunning by saying, "You are almost as good as the real Brandy to my way of thinking."

I turned back to My Girl because I wasn't sure how good my Poker Face was, or how good Jodi May was at reading the hearts of young men. In reality, I didn't want a Brandy substitute and would wait for the real Brandy to become available as opposed to 'settling'.

That wasn't what both women had heard though. For Brandy, it was a cruelly landed barb ... on the Mother who had slept with her previous beau ... as if Darius hadn't bothered to both tell Brandy and demand she never reveal she knew ... because he was that kind of twisted piece of work, poisoning Daughter against her Mother.

Out of sight of Mamma, I crossed the first and fore fingers of my hands to create the '#' sign followed by a '1' as I mouthed 'girl'. She winked with her hooded, left eye to show she'd caught on to my game.

"Prince, don't get pouty," Brandy stroked my cheek. "It is just that Darius used to tucker her out and you are easily twice the lover he ever was to me. I don't want you screwing her unconscious like you did me our first time either," she added on, "on her first day back."

"Brandy ... what?" Jodi May mentally backpedaled. "Who told you such stuff?"

"Darius told me, Mamma. He even showed me a video of you, him and Rashaan in a three-way," she undercut any further attempts at denial. "It's okay. I believed Darius' lies too and made even worse mistakes ... like believing he cared about me as opposed to his real purpose ... which was to hurt Daddy."

"Baby, you can't ... I mean ... it was one mistake," she evaded.

"He showed me two tapes," Brandy looked saddened to catch her maternal champion in a lie.

"Brandy ... I ..."

"Mamma, I'm free of him now," Brandy let a single tear track her cheek. "Vlad saved me."

I took this as my clue to rise up, stop playing the Clown and return to being her masculine Guardian and Protector. I wrapped Brandy up in both arms as she wrapped my waist up in hers. Soft kisses landed on the top of her head.

"Hey, Princess?"

"Yes Prince?"

"How about you go upstairs and get dressed for a gym workout and I'll stay down here with your mother and ..." I led off.

"Yes ... and ...," Brandy wiggled while she looked straight up into my gaze.

"I'll spank her until you return. Seems totally fair and unbiased to me."

"Spanking my ass is not enough for you?" she sniffle-giggled.

"Wait? What? I get to spank both your asses?!?!?"

"No," she protested. "You get to spank Mamma, but only until I get back."

"Brandy!" Mom exclaimed.

"Mamma, I'll change real fast – I promise," Brandy shot me another wink then sprinted off before there could be any other verbal roadblocks.

[... MORE, AS IN MORE OF JODI MAY]

A few seconds later ...

"Young man, I am not going to let you spank me," Jodi May announced.

"If you don't, can you imagine how much more disappointed in you Brandy will be when she gets back? Sleeping with Darius was a stupid thing to do, but you both know how charismatic he could be. Lying to her about what you did was dumber and overly cruel to a young woman who deserves the truth desperately," I glared her way.

"That doesn't equate to me degrading myself before you," she frowned.

"Oh, come on," I attempted to placate the mother. "Just lay across my lap. I'll give one good smack when I hear her coming down the stairs and she'll be mollified."

Maybe I had a good Poker Face after all, or perhaps mine was yet another lie Jodi May wanted/choose to believe.

"Well, don't get slap happy," she wagged a finger at me as she came around the sofa. She certainly walked slowly enough to hard-sell her reluctance.

I languidly sat down, then beckoned her forward with my forefinger. Her eyes rolled heavenward at my theater even as she complied ... by crawling across my lap. I held off my 'gulp' until she wasn't looking at me.

Step #1: I held my palms upraised & clasped together in supplication and prayer while whispering, "Таксиарх Архангел Михаил, за то, что я собираюсь получить, я смиренно благодарен." ~Taksiarkh Arkhangel Mikhail, za to, chto ya sobirayus' poluchit', ya smirenno blagodaren. ~

"Are you saying Grace over my Behind?" she looked over her shoulder at me, somewhat caught between cross and bemused.

"Your whole body, Ma'am. Your whole body and it is only fitting and proper that I do so. Anything less would be sacrilegious in the extreme," I smiled. Jodi May smirked. She shouldn't have been so confident.

Step #2 saw me putting my left forearm casually over her shoulder blades. NOW she was tensing up and becoming physically uneasy, but too late for that.

Step #3 and I began massaging her buttocks.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she hissed. Her attempts to rise were countered by me applying pressure with my forearm. My right hand rose and came down with a resounding 'SMACK!' "OW! What the ..."

"It should be obvious," I humored her. "I lied. You've been bad. Worse, you've been bad to Brandy in my presence and I'm not going to tolerate that – not for one second. Clear enough?"

"Let go," she struggled valiantly. "I said ... OW! Ugh," she sniffled as a second blow was followed by a third in rapid succession.

"Next time it will be three and the number keeps going on up – got it?" I stated. She hesitated so my right hand rose.

"Yes," she yielded cautiously.

"Okay. Here are the new Ground Rules. Brandy is the Lady of this House, not you. You ran off while she stayed. Play nice and my family will work overtime to not make things even worse between you and your husband when he returns. Cross any of us, or Brandy, and you have no clue how bad it will get," I began.

"And if I say 'no' are you going to continue to beat me?" she challenged. Down came three hard blows on her luscious posterior which vibrated deliciously with each impact.

"Ow, ow, OW!" she teared up. "Stop! Please stop!" It would have been more convincing if I hadn't spotted her hands sneaking back. I foresaw ten sets of claw marks in my near future if I wasn't careful.

Down came four painful blows with the accompanying highly vocal protests.

"Hands over your head," I demanded in a harsh, unforgiving tone. "Five, four, three ..."

I could see her contemplate trying to scarify me then think better of it. My pain tolerance was an unknowns while she was approaching hers. Up her hands went.

"Good girl," I leaned forward and cooed into her hair from close above. "Cross your wrists and keep them that way." Again – compliance with an undertone of a mare getting ready to bolt. "Raise your legs up on the sofa and cross your ankles. Keep them that way." At this point she realized she was stuck. There was going to be no quick getaway for her.

"Who is the Lady of the House?" I inquired softly.

"Brandy."

"Not very convincing, but that will have to do for the moment," I first caused her to coil from the expected painful spanking, then relax when she realized she'd gained a respite. "I know you don't believe me for no reason which truly makes sense to me, but you don't. I'm okay with your current misconceptions about me."

I moved my hand under the elastic of her shorts.

"Hey," she tried to raise her head up, stilling me with her gaze alone. My hand worked down to the crack of her ass then alternating along the sides instead of continuing 'deeper'. Once more, this was just a false hiatus as, with a few quick twists of my right wrist, I began working her shorts down until I had exposed her bare buttocks to me.

Since the verbal and non-verbal roadblocks weren't working, she went for the straight physical denial by clamping her thighs shut. Thighs are stronger than arms, but you'd have had to have been a premier female bodybuilder to keep my questing fingers from between them and stop my progress at this late date ... and Jodi May's figure was way too opulent for that's sport's discipline.

"While keeping your ankles crossed, move your knees apart," I ordered. Finally she launched her all-out rebellion. I could have out-wrestled her three years ago and won without my current hellish advantages. I had Jodi May off the sofa and pinned, face-first, on the floor in ten seconds flat. Five blows to her scrumptious rear rained down. This time the resulting tears were very real.

"Okay ... okay," she sobbed.

I made a production of getting off of her, resuming my seat then having her crawl back across my lap. This time she was utterly defeated and scared. Six blows were her 'reward'. The 'reward' was the playfulness of those feather-light touches of those faux-slaps to her abused flesh. "Ah, ah, ah ... oh ..."

"Raise up your tush."

Her "Why?" was quickly followed by my frown and then her instant compliance. Kisses replaced the palm of my hand as I blew gently and placed faint signs of affection on her posterior. My hand was busy going between her cheeks until my fingertips contacted moist labia-meat.

"Aaaaahhhh ... should you? Brandy ... back soon?" Jodi May whimpered.

"Who is the Lady of the House?"

"... Brandy?"

"Yes and it is up to Brandy to call me off. I know how long it takes for her to get dressed when she has sex on her mind, so I'm already aware she can intervene whenever she wishes to. This is Brandy's game – Jodi May, not yours, not mine."

I worked two fingers up to the first digit into her labia, feeling she was becoming quite wet. My thumb was tapping her sphincter as well. Jodi May was beginning to really get into it, adding a little push back to my play, when Brandy announced her presence.

"Hey guys. Whatchya doing?"

I held Jodi May firm so all my mature victim could do was stay on all fours while I methodically finger fucked her from behind.

"Quick ... let me up," Jodi May urged me quietly, yet without much conviction.

"No."

"Mamma ... Vlad?" Brandy glided down the stairs and fully into view. I had been prepared for more of a fight from Mrs. Carson than she'd put up, which was for damn sure. Jodi May gracefully slid off the sofa, dragging a throw pillow with her and then buried her face in it – more a feeble effort at hiding than any real attempt to break our coupling.

I couldn't have been more baffled though I felt compelled to follow to keep my position via-a-via her body.

'She's been lonely,' Brandy mouthed to me followed by, "Vlad, that's my Mother!"

'Huh?' from me.

'Don't stop', then "get off of her right now, Mister!" Fortunately, I figured out which sets of lips to obey ~ Brandy's silent ones and Jodi May's lower, gooey ones. Her upper ones were beginning to make subdued little moaning noises.

"Oh Mamma, is my Prince being mean to you?" my Lady knelt by her mother's head.

"He spanked me badly," the older lady mumbled into the pillow.

"Vlad, make it up to her," Brandy turned to me. Her insistent tone was undermined by her wink.

"I like where I am," I defied her then mouthed, 'what do I do?'

"None of that backtalk, Mister," she waggled a finger at me. "Get those magic lips to work this instant," the finger pointed toward her mother's hindquarters.

"And if I don't?" I scoffed. Then, 'I love you.'

"Then that cock of yours is blocked from ALL the ladies this weekend ... Oh Vlad who is living Vicariously," she shot me a sly smile. 'I love you too.'

"Ouch!" I emoted as I recoiled. "Princess ... that's harsh," followed by a double eyebrow pump and 'anything for you.'

"Brandy ... I (sniff) don't ... want (sniffle) ... him to ... ooohhh ... aaahhh ... oh, stop that Vlad," Jodi May protested.

While Mamma Carson had been voicing her dissent, I had been shuffling down the length of the sofa. Quickly enough I maneuvered myself into a position where I could begin planting kisses on her abused heinie, all the while keeping my fingers gracefully playing in her cunny and across her anal frontiers. I began adding little flicks of my tongue as I'd had something similar done to me once – during my first time with a professional. That one could arouse with just her lips, teeth and tongue in ways I'd never imagined.

"Ooohhh ... he shouldn't be doing that," Jodi May murmured. "Make him stop."

During this appeal, I was petting her along her spine until she got the hint I wanted her to bow her back to give me better access to her girly bits.

"No, Mamma. Vlad has to learn his lesson. He can't take you, or any woman ~ but especially not us Carson women ~ for granted," Brandy insisted.

'You sure ... (lick ~ tongue twirl) ... about this?' I checked.

'I want Mamma to stay home, Prince,' she smiled somewhat tearfully. I sensed she'd had words with Mikhail and Taliyah before returning. My youngest triplet must have been deadly insistent about the power of 'my love' – which healed her heart – being able to rejuvenate her mother of whatever emotional maledictions had aided her departure from this household – things I was still largely unaware of.

Twenty seconds of oral succulence later ... 'I don't have a condom'.

Brandy had coaxed her mother to turn her head sideways on the pillow, facing Brandy's lap though Jodi May's eyes were closed. Brandy, for her part, was in navy blue butt shorts and a blue sports bra (I figured from Brandy's desire to color coordinate) and a white, sleeve-less t-shirt with blue stripes down the sides.

'She's on birth control.'

'This may get more than a bit weird. (Are you) sure about this?'

'Come back to me, Vlad.'

'Always, Princess.'

A stellar smile followed my promise to her, then it was 'back to work' (though I hardly thought of my sexual activities in such a manner.)

Honestly, Jodi May had a way more developed sense of what she liked and how to get me to go where she wanted to me to go than any other Arkansas woman I'd been with to date. She wasn't all that bashful, or clumsy about it, either. There was a magical grace to her responses which later left me amazed how she led me to her first orgasm without me realizing she was definitely leading our carnal cavorting.

Mmmm ... my mind was recovering ... in that I could create more wordy prose while simultaneously working my neck (I was on my stomach behind her by this time, propped up on my elbows), nose, mouth, fingers and tongue. I was still the composer, creating the movement for the orchestra to play, but she was the body of music, filling the auditorium of our love-making with a tantalizing harmonic melody. I couldn't tear myself away.

For her part, Jodi May made sure to rub her vaginal fluids over my face from eyebrow ridge to the stubble beneath my chin (hey! I'd hurried to get over here). All I could taste and smell was her womanly aroma ~ a richer, raw maple syrupy smell combined with scallops ... which I quickly came to adore.

I got a mouth and two cheeks full when she orgasmed and she got to howl into her pillow while Brandy, now the maestro of this little performance, appeared surprised by her ever-growing, new-found power over the people who had such an emotional impact on her life. Brandy was IN CHARGE!

I was lapping away like some overly friendly Saint Bernard the juices which had escaped my gullet as Jodi May coasted down from her post-coitus euphoria. Then Mother began crying to daughter and daughter to Mother.

"I'm so sorry, Baby Boo," Mamma addressed her offspring. "I tore everything apart."

"You did, Mamma," Brandy petted her hair, "but if you hadn't run off with Mr. Jenks, Senior Deputy Samsonov wouldn't have applied for his job, gotten it and the the Samsonov's wouldn't have stayed. I would have been under Darius' thumb ... as would have the whole school. You hurt me and Daddy plenty, yet ... in the Greater Scheme of Things ... it worked out better for me and Daddy with the new friends we've made."

"That's a beautiful way of looking at my screw-up," Jodi May's eyes opened in more ways than one way. Brandy was acting in a more self-possessed manner at this moment than she ever had before. Jodi had left a girl subjugated by a villain and come back to a women partnered with a man whom she loved and who loved her. Our strong bond powered everything else.

"You still hurt Daddy and for that you must atone, Mamma," Brady frowned slightly.

123456...8