Wolves Ch. 03

Story Info
Allie and Misty meet, Allie meets the parents.
5.9k words
4.69
34.3k
36

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

After deciding that we were going to go out, I had a mixture of feelings. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I still wasn't sure about Cecil and Dee coming for a visit but I could think about that another day. What I was more interested in even more than our first night out as a married group- that really sounds odd, but as I was saying; I was more interested in this moon time thing. I tried to remember when the next full moon was but I was never good at the kind of thing and never really believed that strange things happened during the full moon. I guess I'm going to find out.

"When is the next full moon?" I asked.

"Three weeks from now, we missed the last one." Matt replied, "That's plenty of time to get you ready." he added.

"Get me ready? For what?" I asked, "This isn't going to be pass Allie around the pack campfire is it?"

They looked at each other and laughed, but I was serious. Did I happen to mention that I hate surprises? Kevin saw the expression on my face and stopped laughing.

"No sweetheart, we're not going to share you with the pack, it will be just us but I do like the passing you around the campfire idea." Kevin replied.

"Why can't you tell me what's going to happen?" I asked not understanding what the big secret was.

"Tell you what." Matt said, "Lets get through the outing tomorrow night and then we'll tell you whatever you want to know but until then you just have to trust us."

"What's the big secret?" I asked again frustrated.

"Later." Paul said, "Right now you have five husbands to satisfy."

Before I could ask another question, Matt kissed me. I broke the kiss and tried to ask another question.

"Matt..."

That was all that I got out, damn it all to hell! I wanted to know what was going to happen and they weren't telling.

"Matt."

I tried again but I realized that I wasn't going to win so I gave in to the kiss and allowed myself to be carried upstairs. Matt playfully tossed me on the bed and jumped in beside me while the others stripped. I looked at him wondering why he was still dressed as a matter of fact so was I.

"What's up? I asked, "Why are we still dressed?"

"One night every five weeks, one of us gets to sleep alone with you and I go first." Matt replied, "Tonight the others get to make love with you before they go to the other bedroom and then it's just you, me and whatever games I can come up with. Next week it will be Kevin's turn but between times we'll be getting you ready for the moon time"

"Sounds lovely but why am I still dressed?" I asked.

"You won't be for too much longer." Kevin said and took off my shoes.

Matt kissed me, got up and left the room. I understood now, whoever got to spend the night with me stepped back since he would have me all night. Did I mention how lucky I was?

In no time flat, I was naked and tied to the bed spread eagled.

"Close your eyes sweetheart." Paul said.

Anxious to find out what was going to happen next, I closed my eyes.

"Can you keep them closed or do we need to blindfold you?" Tony asked.

I couldn't swear that I could keep my eyes closed so I was blindfolded which was perfectly fine with me, it brought back fond memories of our wedding night. I jumped when I felt something warm being drizzled across my nipples, it smelled like honey. It didn't take me long to realize that each of the guys had a squeeze bottle, I could smell honey and chocolate and I'm not sure of what the other flavors were but I'm pretty sure that they emptied the bottles. I could feel the warm liquids running between my breasts, legs and all over my body. I felt the first tongue licking me, and then all of them were licking me but avoiding the places where I wanted them to be. I don't know who attacked a nipple first but I yelped; I wasn't expecting to be nipped so hard.

"Easy Paul." Tony said, "She's not ready for that just yet."

"Sorry baby." Paul said as he licked and then sucked the nipple, "are you alright?"

"Umm yeah, I'm fine I was just surprised" I replied.

What I wanted to know was this, was this part of the preparation for the moon thing? I suspected it was but I didn't get a chance to ask as suddenly each of my nipples was in a mouth while my clit was in another. Where was the fourth one? I wondered.

I got my answer a few seconds later when I felt a chocolate covered cock nudge my lips. I was never a big fan of chocolate but I think that it had just become one of my favorite foods; I licked and sucked the cock until Kevin came in my mouth with a moan. As soon as he emptied and pulled out another cock replaced his, this one was covered in honey. This went on until I had all four cocks in my mouth each a different flavor. The honey covered cock belonged to Tony, the caramel covered cock belonged to Louis and the strawberry flavored one belonged to Paul. The entire time my nipples and clit were always in someones mouth except for when they exchanged places. Every time I got close to coming, they stopped and changed places. I was to the point of begging.

"Stop teasing me!" I cried as I felt the beginning of an orgasm and then...nothing. I don't know how many times they changed positions before Tony worked his magic with his tongue. He flicked, sucked and traced crazy designs on my clit until I was screaming for him to stop, it was almost too much.

"Did she say stop?" I heard Kevin ask.

"Don't think so, I thought I heard a don't in front of that stop." Paul said before taking a nipple into his mouth.

Tony ignored my pleas for him to stop knowing that I really didn't want him to; his tongue on my clit had never felt this intense. He gave one last hard flick of his tongue and then a suck and it was all over, I came pulling on the hair of the two guys sucking and biting my nipples.

They each took a turn at making me come with their mouths before using their cocks; it really was a miracle that I wasn't pregnant. When they each had their turn, Tony took me into the shower while the rest cleaned up the room and changed the linens. I was exhausted but I wanted more.

"Don't worry love, Matt will keep you busy." Tony said as he washed my back.

By the time we were done in the shower, the bed was remade and there were fresh squeeze bottles sitting in a warmer. Each guy gave me a toe curling kiss good night before they left the bedroom.

I heard Matt on the other side of the door talking with the others before he came into the room.

"How you doing darlin?" he asked as he undressed, "did they get you all warmed up for me?"

I sat up and grinned at him, "was that all they had?" I teased.

Matt laughed, "Such a cocky little wolf aren't you? We'll see just how much more you can take." he said as he walked over to the bed.

If I had to chose a brother that scared me it would have to be Matt, don't get me wrong I wasn't scared of any of them but if I had to chose one, Matt would win hands down. I'm not exactly sure of why I say that but maybe it's because I've actually seen him in a fight. Now as he looked at me, I felt more like prey than his wife/mate but it was an incredible turn on.

"I'm not a wolf yet." I reminded him as I kept my eyes on him.

"Soon you will be, the moon will help." he replied. Then his eyes flashed and I saw his wolf looking at me through Matt's green eyes.

"To whom do you belong?" he asked quietly.

I really thought that this was part of the game; he already knew the answer to the question so I played along.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I teased.

"Allie, to whom do you belong?" he asked again this time his voice was harsh, "Tell me to whom you belong!" he demanded.

It was at this point that I realized that this was serious and I had better answer him quick.

"I belong to you, all of you" I said softly.

"Say it again." he demanded.

I repeated what I said and he relaxed slightly. What in the hell was that all about? I wondered as Matt walked to the bed, grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me toward him.

"You belong to us and no one else." he said as he opened my legs and rammed himself in without warning, "You are ours." he repeated as he slammed into me as hard as he could until we both came.

It sounds painful but it wasn't, it was quite the opposite. I still didn't understand what was happening but I knew that it had something to do with the moon time thing and now wasn't the time to ask. Matt wasn't quite himself and I sensed that I needed to trust him explicitly. Little did I know that I would have to go through the process four more times before the moon time.

Matt flipped me over to my stomach and stretched out on top of me. I felt a sharp bite on my shoulder at the exact place where he had bitten me the night we mated, I moaned not in pain but because it felt damned good. I asked him to do it again and he obliged but it was more of a nip than a bite as he slid into my ass, of the five he's the only one that really seemed to enjoy anal sex, either that or that part of me is off limits to all but him. After he came in my ass, he licked the bites clean of blood and carried me into the bathroom for my second shower of the night.

After the shower Matt had me lay down on the bed on my back with my eyes closed. I jumped when I felt an ice cube circle my nipple and then a warm tongue. He went from nipple to nipple until the ice cube was gone while his fingers slid in and out of me until I screamed for him to let me come.

He laughed and made some comment about me being impatient as he flicked the tip of a finger across my clit and granted me my wish. I was barely over the orgasm when he was drizzling what looked like very thin butter cream frosting between my legs and was lapping it up as it hit my skin. When he got to my clit, he let gave the bottle a hard squeeze before tossing it on the floor and latched onto my clit and sucked hard. The sensation was so intense that I couldn't even scream.

By morning, I had sucked Matt off so many times and he had been inside of me so many times that his cock was red and sore, my nipples, clit and ass were just as sore and you know what? I would do it again; I loved every single minute of it. Every bottle in the warmer had been drained dry and lay on the floor where Matt had tossed them when they were empty.

"That sweetheart was just a small taste of what will happen on moon night except that all five of us will be there. You will go through the same thing with each of us before that night, afterwards it will be as before." he told me as we soaked in the Jacuzzi.

I thought about that, and wondered if we could do this again sometime.

"Matt? Could we do this again sometime soon?" I asked; I totally loved this.

"We can do whatever you want but there are some limitations." he replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We will never cause you what we consider to be excessive pain even if you ask us to. There is a limit to how much pain we will inflict on you and if you are pregnant there will be no rough lovemaking and that is not negotiable" he replied.

"The night of the moon, will it get rougher than tonight?" I asked. I just wanted some idea of what I was in for.

"It can be, but Allie we'll keep you safe and when it's over; you'll be sore and exhausted but you'll feel good as will we and hopefully there will be a pregnancy at the end of it.

That was good enough for me, making love by a campfire, a little pain and five sexy guys, I could hardly wait. I settled back into Matt's arms and fell asleep with the hot water bubbling around me. When I woke up, I was in bed and all five guys were in bed with me, I never heard or felt them come in and climb into bed.

Misty

What to do about that bitch? As much as I wanted to just snatch her ass and kill her that wasn't an option at least not at this time. I wouldn't live an hour if I did that and killing her wasn't conducive to the success of my plans. The other thing was this, it couldn't look like a planned kill. So what did I want with her? Nothing except maybe her death and her place in that bed, if only temporarily. What could I use her for? I don't know yet but more important than that was whatever I planned, I had to be able to pull it off with my very limited resources. There was so much to think about and so little time to do it in, maybe I needed to follow the advice I gave to Vincent. I needed to slow down and bide my time, if I rushed; I would be dead just like Vincent.

I was unable to sleep so I snuck onto their property and camped out across from their house. I could only imagine what was happening in that bed. I heard hear screams from her and the brothers as they pleased each other. They were making love to her whereas me, they had just fucked and forgot about, I was just a female who was able to take all of them on. They were also preparing her for moon night which was only three weeks away. I really wanted her taken care of by then but I suspected that it wasn't going to happen, there just wasn't enough time.

It occurred to me that the bitch was already pregnant with their cubs, if that was the case all bets were off but I had no way of finding out unless... Marshall. I wondered if the fool still had the hots for me, he would know if the bitch was pregnant, if she was even I wouldn't dare hurt a woman carrying cubs. Our children are too important to us, even the children of our enemies because they could always be stolen and turned. After the cubs were born, it would be business as usual, so if I could do nothing in the three week time frame before moon time, there would be another chance. That knowledge settled me down a bit, it took off some of the pressure of having to do something before I was ready.

I still hadn't gotten a real good look at her, the night of the fight I was concentrating on Vincent but tonight I would see what my competition was made of. I had no illusions, they would never leave her for me unless she was dead and even then there were no guarantees, they could opt to stay single even if there was another mate for them but what I'm hoping for is that they will be so distraught over her "accident" that they'll turn to me, one of the few women that could handle them. If that happens then August is history. If they found out that I had anything to do with her death, my death would be slow and painful, and Matt and his brothers would make me suffer for days before letting me die and leaving me to rot.

I'm sure that you're wondering why I'm taking such a risk, it's because I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go for it. What do I want? I want to be pack leader even if I have to do it from behind the scenes. I am fully aware that it could take a long time to kill off the brothers and then bring August in as pack leader but I'm beginning to wonder about that decision. Marshall might be a better choice but I'm getting ahead of myself, the first thing that I have to do is to figure out how to get rid of Allie.

The reality of it is that there's really nothing that I can do until I've sized her up and know more about her, you know the "know your enemy" thing. There's another complication that I hadn't thought of until now, what if she is able to change? Most female mates that are human can't but every once in a while there is one that can, was she one that could? That would be something else that Marshall would know, it's becoming clearer to me that I have a lot of work to do. The one thing that I can do is confront her; I want to see how she reacts. If she cowers behind Matt and the others, that will tell me all that I need to know.

When I got home, August was asleep but I was horny after listening to the sounds of them fucking all night. I kicked him awake and made him turn onto his back and jumped him not giving him a chance to wake up. Don't feel too sorry for him, he loves it. The only thing is that he always wants to cuddle afterwards as if we were lovers or something. I indulge him for just a couple of minutes before I get back out of bed, If you're thinking that I'm not a nice person, you're right. I'm not a nice person but then I never claimed to be.

The club

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror, Matt and the others said that I looked great but I'm not so sure. I wondered if I should wear something dressier than jeans but I opted not to deciding to go with comfort over style. Matt waited until the last minute to tell me that their parents would be there, just fricking great I thought when he told me. I was nervous enough to be going out for the first time as a group but to meet the in-laws too? I need a valium.

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I wasn't rethinking this whole going out thing but it had to be done at some point and I might as well get it over with. As the mate to the pack leaders I had to look and act fearless right? I mean any woman that has five men who are werewolves in her bed at one time has got to be fearless or close to it. Matt came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"You're going to be fantastic and our parents are going to love you. Just be who you are and you ''lol be fine." he said.

Each of the others told me pretty much the same thing and you know what? I decided the hell with it; I was going to have fun. I had never been a party girl and I'd never been out with the hottest guy around let alone five of them, I was starting to look forward to this. I squared my shoulders, put on my happy face and met my guys at the front door. The closer to the club we got the calmer I felt, isn't that strange? Even the thought of meeting the parents didn't faze me anymore; it was going to be a good night.

The club was already full when we got there but Matt had a standing reservation and the table was ready. The music stopped when we walked in and I admit to feeling a little self conscious with all of those eyes on me but not scared or nervous. The music and talking started again once we were sitting down. After that there was a steady flow of people wanting to meet me and there were more than a few jealous glances but nothing to worry about, I would be giving jealous looks too if I was on the outside looking in.

Several Pepsi's later; I had to use the restroom. The in-laws hadn't showed up yet and I wanted to go and be back before they arrived. As I stood up, my neck itched, it felt like someone was watching me but when I glanced around; I didn't see anyone. I shrugged off the feeling deciding that it was just my imagination, but it didn't go away.

"Baby? You alright?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said but I still had the feeling of being watched and whoever it was definitely wasn't my friend.

I made my way to the bathroom followed by Louis who waited by the bar. I kissed him and went in, I saw someone was in one of the stalls and disregarded them. When I came out of my stall, she was waiting for me. Misty.

We looked at each other for several seconds before she spoke.

"So you're her, the bitch that got my brother killed." she said.

I stared at her, I had nothing whatsoever to do with the death of her brother and if you will recall I asked Matt to just send him away.

"Look." I said, "I don't have an issue with you and I certainly didn't have anything to do with your brother being killed, that was all him." What I really wanted to say what that it was his stupidity that got him killed but I held my tongue.

Misty walked over to me and got into my personal space, I don't know what she was expecting but I walked into her and stared at her.

"What do you want?" I asked. I wanted to get back to the table before the in-laws got there.

"What's mine bitch." she replied.

Remember that I said that I hated games and this was no exception and I really didn't appreciate being called a bitch by someone that I didn't know.

"Bitch? I asked, "You don't know me well enough to call me that. I don't know what you think is yours but this much I do know; Matt Christianson and his brothers are mine. I know all about you and the moon time thing and about how you told everyone that you and the brothers were mates. I would suggest that you find yourself a nice wolf somewhere and settle down. Matt and the others aren't available now and they won't be in the foreseeable future."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12