Wolves Ch. 04

Story Info
Misty gets a surprise, Allie's first moon time.
9.7k words
4.76
35.1k
45

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

We left soon after Darren and Glenda did, I was exhausted but not so exhausted that I didn't want to collect my reward for surviving the grilling. I had already pushed Misty out of my mind, there wasn't anything I could do about her at the moment anyway, and for all I know; part of her plan was to stress me out. Guess what? It wasn't working; I had just passed being grilled.

The house was quiet when we got home which in and of itself wasn't odd but it just didn't feel quite right. Did you ever feel like that? You know something's wrong but you just can't pinpoint what it is? That's how I felt and not just me. All five guys were looking around, tense; before I knew what was happening, I was being carried into the house.

"What?" was all that I got out before four of the five guys were gone. The one who stayed behind was Louis; he must be the wife-sitter of the night.

"Louis? What's going on?" I asked, "And don't you give me that nothing for you to worry about routine." I added. I could tell that's exactly what he was going to say.

"Allie, it really is nothing for you to worry about." He replied.

"Uh huh, that's why the others tore out of here like bats out of hell." I said letting him know that I didn't believe him.

He had the sense to blush, "It just that from time to time other packs trespass on our property and they're not always friendly." he replied.

There was much more to it and I was willing to bet that Misty had something to do with it, I couldn't prove it so there was no point in saying anything and even if I could have, I still wouldn't have said anything. Whatever was going on was between her and me; I could already tell that I was going to have to seriously kick her ass.

The others came back a few minutes later as naked as the day they were born.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked.

They all looked at each other and then laughed.

"Um Allie, the clothes have to come off when we change." Kevin said.

"Oh..., Oh!" I said. I can be such a nitwit sometimes and then I realized something, if the pack ran together; they would see me naked. Being naked with my guys was one thing but the whole pack? I didn't know about that.

"Allie, no one pays attention to anyone else, you'll get used to it" Tony said as he pulled me into his arms.

I had a hard time believing that no one paid any attention to these five especially when they were naked; I had a hard time paying attention to anything else when they were naked. Then there was the fact that I couldn't change, at least not entirely. I still hadn't made as much progress as I would have liked and wondered if I was trying too hard.

"Come on, Allie." Tony said as he picked me up, "You have a reward to collect."

I really hoped that part of the reward involved squeeze bottles filled with yummy flavors and a blindfold; I wanted a repeat of the night before.

Misty

I called their house from my cell phone. Marshall answered on the first ring. It really is too bad that I don't want him. He would make a good mate for some woman but not me and to be honest with you; I didn't really want a male as a mate. I only wanted to use them to get what I wanted and Marshall was about to get seriously used.

When he heard my voice I could tell that he was wary but I can be very sweet when I need to be. I fed him all kinds of bullshit about how I missed him and that the brothers hadn't really meant anything to me. And the fool bought it! I could practically hear his thoughts as I fed him what he wanted to hear, he was definitely thinking with his cock and not his brain.

We arranged to meet in the woods later that night, I had to make him promise not to say anything to Allie or the brothers, the less she knew the better and besides, she would know that I was definitely up to something. The question was this, if she could change, could I take her? I mean the woman went through the grilling without breaking a sweat and that is a good indication of her strength. I had the advantage in that I was born wolf but she was just learning about us and the question of whether she could change or not still hadn't been answered. I couldn't ask Marshall anything about that tonight, if I did her would know that I was using him. Tonight would be a fuck session which was fine by me, Marshall may be a sentimental pain in the ass but the one thing that he was good at was fucking. Don't get me wrong, he isn't as good as the brothers are but he's very good.

Marshall was at the meeting place early. I could see him pacing back and forth like he does when he's thinking hard. I had to get over there before he changed his mind, if he did that then I was screwed.

"Hey Marshall." I said softly.

He turned toward me, but damn! He was already hard but I could see the indecision in his eyes and something else that I couldn't identify. I walked up to him and rubbed the front of his jeans and that was all it took, the fool was mine to use as I wished.

"Misty." he said but I didn't allow him to continue, I didn't want him to have anymore time to think. He was questioning whether he should be here or not. I kept rubbing the front of his jeans watching as he closed his eyes and growled low in his chest. Then before I knew what was happening, Marshall became the aggressor and I didn't like that. I didn't want to be controlled by any man but this was a means to an end but there was something different about this, about Marshall.

There was a time when we fucked, I felt how much he cared for me but now...I can't quite put my finger on it and he's the one in full control now. My shirt was in shreds hanging from me with my breasts exposed, whatever was going on with him, I didn't like it. Marshall tossed me on my back and I don't mean gently and tore my pants off.

"Marshall! Slow down!" I said trying to gain back a little control but he wasn't listening. I saw his wolf in his eyes; it was staring at me as if I was no more than prey. That could have been because the time of the moon was coming but there was more to it than that. As soon as I was bare from the waist down, Marshall grabbed my ankles opened my legs and slammed into me taking my breath away.

What the fuck was happening here? He had never acted like this! The entire time he fucked me, he never said a word, the only sounds coming from him were growls and moans of pleasure and then the howl of release as he came. When he was done, he pulled out of me and tossed me aside as if I was trash.

"Just how stupid do you think I am?" he hissed as he stood over me, "Just how goddamned stupid do you think I am!" he screamed at me.

In all of the time I'd known Marshall, I had never seen him like this. I've seen him miffed but this was a Marshall that I didn't know existed and I didn't like him. He stared at me with undisguised disgust; none of the love that he used to have for me was there. The surprising thing was that I was hurt by that, maybe it was because I it for granted that when all else failed, there would always be that.

"Marshall..."

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed at me.

Another first, I had never heard Marshall use such strong language. I don't know why but that bothered me more than the anger.

"They were right about you." he said, "You are nothing more than a pathetic whore who wants what she can't have. You called me tonight hoping that you could fuck me into telling you about Allie and the others but it won't work so here's a word of advice stay the fuck away from them or I'll kill you myself."

I watched him gather his clothes and walk away; things had just gotten more complicated. I knew that he would tell Allie about our little meeting but would he tell all of them? I had seriously underestimated his loyalty to her, I mean he'd only known her for a few weeks and here he was willing to kill for her. How could a nobody from wherever the hell she came from get such loyalty? Then I realized my second mistake, I had to stop thinking of her as a nobody. She was far from a nobody and she had proven it time and time again. I had to start thinking of her for what she was, a true competitor, someone who was in my way.

I lay on the ground for several more minutes before getting up to get dressed. I had come to the realization that I wouldn't be able to touch her unless an unforeseen opportunity came my way and I just didn't see that happening.

****

When we got to the bedroom, I noticed that the bottle warmer wasn't there. Damn. But the room was filled with flowers of different varieties.

"None of us knew your favorite flower so we got you different kinds." Paul said.

At that moment, they were all my favorite kinds. I had never gotten flowers before, oh wait that's not true; when I graduated from high school and then college I got flowers. Does that count? I guess but I never got flowers from guy who wasn't a relative. The room smelled wonderful like my own botanical garden. I walked around the room touching and smelling the flowers hoping that they weren't the kind that I had to tend. Miss Green thumb I'm not, I killed a cactus once. Do you know how hard that is to do? Fortunately none of the flowers were of the needing care variety.

"We have something else for you." Tony said from behind me.

He pulled me close and nuzzled my neck, the flowers were forgotten when I felt his cock pressing into my back. It was time to collect my reward.

Tony led me to the bed and sat me down on it, all five guys stood in front of me almost close enough for me to touch and I wanted to touch. Each of their cocks was hard and were begging for attention but woe is me, I had to wait. Apparently there is another mini ceremony that occurs when a grilling is passed. I don't know why they don't tell me these things in advance, it would make things easier but I suppose there's a reason for why I'm not warned.

Matt stepped forward and knelt in front of me holding a box.

"Allie, you are truly amazing. You passed the grilling with flying colors and you're probably the first to be able to meet my mother's eyes without flinching." he said.

"Wait... there were others?" I asked.

Seeing my confusion, Matt clarified.

"There were no other mates, without going into a lot of detail, one of the things you will do is hear minor arguments and make rulings. Once you are fully able to change, when people look into your eyes, they will see your wolf as you were able to see hers and as you are able to see ours."

That brought up another question, would I be even as half as beautiful as she was? Just as I was about to ask, Kevin made an impatient sound.

"Anyway," Matt said, "We'll talk about that later but for now all of us want to let you know how proud of you we are and how much we love you."

I watched as he opened the small box, inside was a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond as the pendant. The diamonds were in a circle and then there was an amethyst in the center. The symbolism was clear; the five diamonds were them surrounding me. They were telling me that I would always be safe. I'm not going to lie and tell you that I didn't cry because I did. There wasn't a day that went by that these men didn't let me know in some way that they loved me. Every touch, every glance let me know how valued and loved I was.

If someone would have told me three months ago that everything that I had ever wanted in my life would come to me I would have laughed and asked what they were smoking but here I am living the dream.

Matt took the necklace out of the box and put it around my neck. Kevin had moved behind me and took the ends from Matt and fastened it around my neck. The others had moved in closer and were touching me wherever they could. I looked at each of them and whispered a thank you.

Matt kissed me first; the tip of his tongue traced the outline of my lips before slipping into my mouth. Kevin pulled me back so that my back was resting against his chest. I felt the others beginning to undress me and I tried to help as much as I could but with Matt practically on top of me and Kevin behind me there wasn't much that I could do.

After several minutes, Matt moved so that he and Kevin could take off my shirt. By this time, the only ones still dressed were Kevin and Matt but that wasn't the case for long. They wanted to blindfold me and tie me to the bed but as much as I enjoyed that, tonight I wanted to be able to see and touch as much as I wanted to. In response to my request, Matt moved me up in the bed and lay next to me. The others found their usual places on the bed and lay quietly.

For several minutes no one spoke or moved, just as I was beginning to wonder what was going on, I felt a nip on the inside of my right thigh. It didn't hurt, not much anyway but it felt good, then there was a second nip on the inside of my left thigh but after the nip a lick was added. For several minutes, they all nipped and licked at me, the nips varying from my barely being able to feel them to me actually saying something because it had hurt a little too much. After a while, it seemed that they had finally figured something out because the pain level never got to the point where I had to say something. Matt was the first to change the tone of the lovemaking, from that moment it was just pure pleasure incorporating the nips and licks. Remember when I mentioned some time ago that sex and food seemed better? Well, it was even better than that if that's even possible. I had my suspicions that it was because of the coming moon time and after that things would go back to normal.

"Ready for your reward?" Matt asked as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard.

My moan was all the answer that he and the others needed as all of a sudden; I was being devoured by five hungry mouths. Kevin latched onto my left nipple and sucked as hard as Matt was, I felt someone's mouth on my clit, a finger in my pussy and a pair of hands massaging my ass. I was seriously hoping that they wouldn't tease me and stop to change places just as I was about to come because I was already close. I had Matt's cock in one hand and Kevin's in the other pulling and stroking them as hard and as fast as I could. I knew that Matt was as close to coming as I was and that Kevin wasn't far behind him.

Matt nipped my nipple and then sucked while whoever was sucking my clit sucked and flicked his tongue across the top of it. I only knew that it wasn't Tony, he had a style all his own but whoever it was stopped sucking and placed his tongue flat against my clit and rubbed it. I came screaming like a banshee still stroking and pulling on the cocks in my hand. Matt pulled away from me and positioned himself so that I could take his cock into my mouth. I took as much of him in as I could while still in the throes of orgasm.

"Bite me Allie." Matt said as he pulled out of my mouth.

I licked down to the base of his cock, kissed it and then bit. It was nowhere near as hard as he liked but they weren't the only ones who could tease.

"Allie..." Matt growled.

I bit again, a little harder teasing him.

"Looks like she's learning." Tony said laughing at Matt's growing impatience.

"Allie Christianson, if you don't..."

I cut Matt off by giving him what he wanted. I bit into the base of his cock not hard enough to draw blood but I'm sure that I left slight teeth marks.

"Do that again!" Matt cried out.

I could feel cock throbbing against my face, if I bit he would come and not where I wanted him to. Instead of biting, I licked and sucked where I had just bitten until he got the hint. Once again, I had his cock in my mouth and nursed from it until he emptied with a groan. I loved the taste of him; I loved the taste of all of them and was looking forward to having the rest of them in my mouth as well.

Kevin took Matt's place and like Matt requested to be bitten, I teased him as I did Matt with the difference being that he enjoyed it more than Matt did which made it all the more fun for me. It would become a game between the two of us whenever we were alone to see how long he could stand the teasing. Now remember that the others weren't just watching as this was going on, they were teasing me as much as I was teasing them and in my opinion, it made the orgasms that much better, you know the delayed gratification thing.

By the time the night was over, I had taken each of them in my mouth at least twice, in my pussy I don't know how many times and Matt had been in my ass at least twice. The next time I thought about it, I was going to ask him about that, why he was the only one that took me in the ass.

By the time we got up, it was late morning. After a very eventful shower, we went down to the dining room. Marshall was in the kitchen when we came in, as soon as I saw him; I knew that something had happened. So did the others.

"Marshall, what's up?" Matt asked.

Marshall was about to say nothing but decided to come clean. We all listened silently as he told us about the phone call from Misty and what transpired when he met her.

"Allie, she means to hurt you." Marshall said quietly.

I was pissed; the bitch was now trying to hurt more of the people that I cared about. Suddenly it was imperative that I learn how to shift and as soon as possible. It was now clear as to what was going to happen, one of us was going to die and it sure as hell wasn't going to be me.

I felt bad for Marshall; he still had some feelings for Misty even though he knew the truth about her. I wanted to do something for him but I didn't know what. Matt asked him to sit with us at the table, which Marshall did albeit reluctantly.

"Marshall, we all appreciate how hard this must be for you but I have to ask a few questions." Matt said.

I looked at Marshall and was surprised by what I saw. Instead of anger or sadness, I saw resignation and acceptance. He had finally seen Misty for what she was, an immoral bitch that would use anyone to get what she needed.

"Did she say anything?" Matt asked.

"To be honest, I didn't give her a chance. I fucked her, told her what I thought about her and warned her that I would kill her if she came anywhere near any of you. After that, I walked away."

Yep, the bitch would be back. I was as sure about that as I was sure that my name was Allie Christianson nee Walker.

After breakfast, I cornered the guys.

"I want to be able to change by moon time." I said.

They all looked at each other and then at me.

"Allie, why the rush?" Louis asked.

I couldn't lie so I told them some of the truth meaning that I didn't mention Misty and our little meeting in the restroom at the club. If I did, I wouldn't be able to take care of her myself.

"I just want to be able to protect myself. What if I'm out with one of you and something happens? I don't want you to be distracted by worrying about me." I said.

Reasonable argument right? Well, one Matthew Christianson wasn't buying it; he knew that there was more to it but chose not to press. Later I would find out that I hadn't fooled any of them.

Misty

Now that I had time to get over my shock, I was seriously pissed. Just who in the fuck did Marshall think he was using me like that! The worst part of it was, I didn't even get to come, and I hadn't even gotten close. Marshall was now on my shit list but it created another problem, it meant that I was back to the original plan of using August as my figurehead when I took over the pack.

I couldn't help myself, I had to go to the house that should have been mine and one day would be. The lights were on in the main bedroom and the windows were open. It was as if they wanted the world to hear them fucking their brains out. I heard Matt scream and I knew that he was coming and coming hard. I felt a twinge of jealousy that I hadn't been able to make him scream like that not even once during that night. I don't know how long I stayed out there listening before I decided to leave.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers