Wolves Ch. 05

Story Info
Allie deals with Misty.
7.5k words
4.8
31.7k
42

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

I had no idea of where we were going. The brute carrying me was running so fast that I couldn't make out any landmarks not that I would have recognized anything anyway. I had to come up with a way for the guys to find me and did the only thing that I could think of, I pissed. I could only hope that all of it didn't land on the freak carrying me and some of it would end up on the ground. I also wondered if the guys had missed me yet.

Misty

Now that I had her, what in the hell was I going to so with her? In all of my planning, it never occurred to me that I would actually capture her. I could kill her but what if she was pregnant? Fuck! I should have just left her alone until I had a concrete working plan but it's too late for that now. I ran up ahead trying to decide where we could take her that she wouldn't be easily found. The fact was there was nowhere which left me two options, I could kill her and pay the consequences when they found me and note that I said when or I could let her go earning maybe half of a brownie point and living to fight another day. There was a third option if I was crazy enough to do it, I could keep her for ransom. If she was pregnant and there was a good chance that she was, they would do anything to get her ass back and I do mean anything. I had to hurry and make my decision, I could already hear the howls of rage and worry coming from the distance, they had just missed her. Fuck it, I'm keeping her.

***

What is he doing? The brute stopped running but still held on to me angry that he was wearing my piss. Misty was standing in front of us trying to make up her mind about something. She looked at me, her brown eyes glittering with hate and determination as she debated about what do with me.

"Take her to your place." she told him

"What?" he asked not believing what she had just said.

"I said take the bitch to your place" she repeated.

I swear to god if she calls me a bitch once more....

The brute readjusted me so that I hung over his shoulder. My ass was in the air and I was buck naked. I hoped to god that some of my urine landed on the ground and not all on him.

"Misty." I said calmly. "Let me go right now and I might let you live."

She gave me an incredulous look and actually laughed before taking off with the brute carrying me following her.

I don't know how far we went before Misty and the brute stopped again. He put me down just long enough to give his shoulders a rest. I took the opportunity to pee again hoping that the scent lasted awhile. I thought about running but I had no idea of where I was or how far we had gone. I decided that my best bet was to let them carry me and that I would leave whatever clues I could. If they were going to kill me, I would have run but she needed me alive, if anything happened to me she was just as good as dead which she was anyway. I meant it when I said that I would kill her before I escaped. I gave her a chance to let me go and she laughed but that isn't the reason that I have to kill her, if I don't whatever babies we have will never be safe and I would always be looking over my shoulder.

This time before the brute picked me up; I took stock of my surroundings. I heard water to my right which meant that when I came back it should be on my left. I looked for colors that stood out in other words; I looked for anything that would lead me back home. I didn't fuss or scream as the brute picked me up but I sure as hell would remember what he smelled and looked like.

Misty

I don't like her compliance, I liked it better when she tried to get away but there is something else, I believed that she would try to kill me. Part of me even believed that she would succeed and if she didn't Matt and the others would so what did I have to lose by taking her? Absolutely nothing except my life but if I succeeded in hiding her until I could negotiate with them then I had everything to gain. After another short break we took off again, I saw her peeing and didn't say anything. Why? Because the only way her pee would smell any different was if she was pregnant and I didn't think that she was. Either way Matt would do whatever I wanted to get her back.

****

That bitch was so dead never mind that I could barely run as a wolf but to fight as one? I could tell that she's perplexed by the fact that I'm not kicking or screamin. Good. It'll keep her off balance. I know that by now that I'm being searched for, not just by my guys but by the pack as a whole and they won't stop until they find me and then they won't stop until they find Misty and her merry band of wolves. It seemed like forever before we stopped again and this time they allowed me to take a drink of water while Misty scouted ahead. As I was drinking, I felt eyes on my ass. I turned around and stared at the brute who had been carrying me and felt led to warn him.

"I don't know who you are and I really don't care but has Misty told you who I belong to?" I asked.

His silence told me that she hadn't.

"I bet you and her watched us last night didn't you?" I asked.

Again there was silence.

"Who did she say that I was? Did she say that I was some whore they picked up or was it that I was one of the few that could handle the five Christianson brothers and they brought me to use for the night?"

Pay dirt. He had no idea of who I was. I could tell by the blank look on his face.

I walked over to him still staring at him.

"Look at my marks." I said. "Do these look like the marks of a whore?" I asked.

He looked at the marks and paled, "Sweet mother of God." he swore as he realized who I was.

"She said...."

"I don't care what she said because when Matt and the others find you it won't matter. You'll be just as dead as she is." I said cutting him off. "I'm going to give you a word of advice, if you want to live leave now and don't ever come back here. If you do, Matt and his brothers will kill you and I can promise you that it won't be a quick death and if you go, spread the word that Misty is a liar and that she is not to be trusted."

The brute looked at me, turned tail and ran as fast as he could passing Misty along the way. I could hear her screaming for him to come back under the threat of death but he kept running.

I sat on the ground by the water and waited for her to reach me, when she did I could see the cold fury on her face.

"Looks like it's just you and me." I said. "You really should have let me go like I told you to." I said as I stood up and walked over to her.

***

Misty

I ran ahead to see if there was any place that we could hide for the night, we were still a long ways from Calvin's place. In retrospect, I should have sent him and I could have stayed with Allie but anyway, I didn't see anyplace and was on my way back to them when I'm passed by Calvin running as fast as he could. "What the fuck?" I asked myself as he blew by me. I called to him but it was useless. The thing was, Allie didn't even try to run away, she was sitting on the ground as if she was waiting for me. When she stared at me, I saw her wolf and that meant only one thing, she could change. When she told me that I should have let her go, she was right. I should have, I realized that I was more like Vincent than I thought, I allowed my wants to dictate my decisions and it had cost me. Was it too late to let her go? Maybe but maybe not but if I did, she would see that as a sign of weakness but not only that, I will have forever lost the element of surprise.

Shit! I cursed myself for not just walking away from her; I cursed myself for not walking away from her now simply because I didn't want to appear weak. I realized that this was it, she would kill me, I would kill her or we would kill each other.

***

She knew that she had made a mistake, she was even contemplating whether it was too late to let me go and the answer was yes. If I didn't end this now, she would be back and she would keep coming back until I eventually killed her anyway. Was I looking forward to this? Hell no! I'd never been in a fight in my life as a human so how in the hell was I supposed to fight as a wolf? I watched as she changed into her wolf, she was stunning! Her coat was a silver gray that matched the gray of her eyes. Damn it! Why was everyone prettier than I was?

I closed my eyes and tried to change and... nothing. Not even my ears. I opened my eyes to see Misty still in wolf form laughing at me. She had decided that I was nothing to be afraid of and that I would be an easy kill and if I didn't change she would be right. I closed my eyes again and heard Matt's voice.

"Sweetheart, you're making it harder than it has to be. Don't try to push it just let it happen, think of it as us making love to you, when you come you don't have to force it, it just happens."

I opened my eyes just in time to see Misty charging me, I had managed to change but hadn't had time to get my wolf's legs but in this case, that was a good thing. I lost my balance just as she got to me; she was going too fast to stop.

***

Misty

What the fuck? She can't change? But that's not possible! I saw her wolf staring at me! I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass so I charged her but just as I started my charge, she changed. It was too late for me to stop so I kept going actually knocking her over then it occurred to me, she hadn't mastered the basics yet. This was going to be so damned easy!

I skidded to a stop and turned around to see her struggling to her feet. She wasn't as strong as I thought, I wanted to toy with her but I didn't know how much time I had before Matt found her. I had to end this quickly; I thought that I heard her name being called in the distance.

***

I finally got to my feet and tried to steady myself. Now what? I wondered. She was clearly the experienced fighter and if I didn't do something, I was toast. I had to wonder if Matt's advice about the change would work in this situation. I had no choice but to try, I closed my eyes and let the wolf take over. In other words, I put my life in its hands er... paws.

I found myself steadier on my feet and completely let myself go or I thought I did. All of a sudden there was a sharp burning pain in my right shoulder. The bitch attacked while I was doing... what was I doing? Oh yeah, I was trying to let myself go. Well that did it, I heard my wolf howl even as I screamed in pain but the next time she charged, I was ready or my wolf was.

She (my wolf) snapped as Misty as she went by but only hit air but when Misty passed by again, my wolf hit flesh. I actually tasted the blood from the bite. EW! Misty was caught off guard and stumbled at which time my wolf jumped on her and tried to pin her down. We rolled on the ground and got close to the creek, not good as I can't swim but we managed not to roll into the water. I don't know how long we fought but I was getting tired but so was she.

She managed to shake me off and tried to run away but my wolf and I caught her. This time, Misty didn't get away. I closed my eyes as my wolf ripped Misty's throat out. I can't even begin to explain to you how that felt, I had never killed a human or an animal before and I was sick. That it had to be done didn't help, that she was going to kill me didn't help either. Why couldn't she have just left us the hell alone?

I closed my eyes and lay on the ground tired and thirsty but I had no strength to move. My right shoulder hurt and I wanted to go home to my guys. I don't know how long I lay there before I woke up cold, in pain and hungry. I looked over at Misty's body and threw up all thoughts of food were gone. I'm not too proud to admit that I sat there and cried for several minutes before I struggled to my feet and headed back in the direction that we had come from.

"Allie!"

I stopped, listened and heard nothing so I started walking again.

"Allie!"

Tony? I started screaming and running in the direction that the voice was coming from. When I couldn't run anymore I sat down and cried. Maybe I hadn't heard Tony's voice, maybe...

"Allie honey where are you? Stay put and call out we'll find you."

Paul.

"I'm here!" I called until someone, Louis found me.

"Oh God Allie! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked as he looked me over and kissed my face.

"Shit!" he cursed before calling out for the others.

"She's hurt let's get her home." he said when Matt and the others arrived.

I was wrapped in a warm blanket and given sips of something warm that tasted like dirty socks and carried back to the truck.

"Is she alright?" Kevin asked anxiously.

"She's cut a slash on her shoulder and she's cold and hungry but I think she's alright." Paul said hugging me close.

"Sweetheart, which way did Misty go?" Matt asked.

"I.... I... Killed her" I said and started to cry, "I had to, she was going to kill me, I told her to let me go ..."

"It's over now." Paul said in the sing song voice of his. "Close your eyes and sleep."

I actually did fall asleep so I didn't know that they had circled back to see if they could find Misty's body. They found it not too far from where they had found me and left it for the scavengers.

When I woke up, I was in a nice clean bed, I had been bathed and my wound cleansed and by now it was almost healed. All of my guys were in bed with me and touching me. It didn't escape me that I could have died or at the very least been more seriously hurt. The only good thing about this was that Misty was gone for good; I hoped that I never had to kill again. It was the most god awful feeling to know that you caused someone's death no matter the reason.

For the three days after my ordeal, I wasn't allowed out of bed. Every few hours a different brother came to sit with me. There was no lovemaking allowed unless it was simply to pleasure me, I begged and pleaded that I was well enough for the good stuff but Matt was firm in his decision. He and the others just wanted me to rest and I guess I saw the wisdom in his decision but damn!

Within a week I was up and about mostly because I insisted, we were making love again mostly because I insisted. I was tired of being treated like a china doll. As far as I was concerned, I more than proved myself and it was time for them to stop coddling me. After a very long discussion, they agreed and we came to an understanding on a few other things.

Matt asked me why I went off alone that morning. I told him that I thought that I was safe; we were after all in the middle of nowhere and... I wanted a few minutes of alone time. You have to remember that I lived alone for years before Matt and the guys showed up and then suddenly I'm married to five guys and it's been quite the adjustment.

"Why didn't you say something?" he asked.

Why didn't I say something? Because I thought that this is the way it's supposed to be, because I didn't want to hurt their feelings and that's what I told them.

"Allie," Kevin said. "We may be a lot of things but mind readers aren't one of them, there are some things that we instinctively know like which one of us you need in certain situations but things like needing time alone is something that you have to tell us. This is a marriage like any other marriage with the exception that there are more of us and what that means is that we have to tell each other what we need and trust that those needs are going to be met if possible. What I need from you is for you to stop forgetting that you have us and for you to start trusting us more."

I did trust them! And I told them that.

"Fine, so why didn't you tell us what you needed? Tony asked.

"Because..." and then I stopped, Kevin was right. I had to get rid of the 'I'm alone' mindset, but I really didn't want to hurt their feelings. "I really didn't want to hurt your feelings." I said.

"Sweetheart, there are seven adults living in this house all of us with very different personalities and quirks, feelings are going to get hurt even if its unintentional. Would our feelings been hurt if you had told us that you needed time to yourself? Maybe but maybe not and if they were we would have gotten over it. If we hurt each other's feelings, we acknowledge it, apologize and move on that's all there is to it. But what hurts my feelings and maybe some of the others is that you didn't feel comfortable enough to come to one of us and tell us what was going on. It makes me wonder what we're doing wrong and what else you're not telling us" Matt said.

Double and triple damn! You know that saying, 'it's not you it's me?' As cliché as it sounds, that was the case here and I had some major sucking up to do but first I had to lay my cards out on the table.

"Guys, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, that wasn't my intent and you're right; I should have told one or all of you what I needed but that isn't your fault. I still haven't completely made the adjustment to the fact that I'm not alone anymore but I'm trying. As far as what I need, I need some alone time and I don't mean a weekend away from you or anything like that but one afternoon and evening a week so that I can go shopping, get my nails and hair done or whatever I want. Can we do that?" I asked.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Louis asked with a smile.

"No and I'm really sorry that I didn't speak up before." I replied.

"Apology accepted." Matt said. "Now, let's clarify a few things, Allie you are our mate and not a prisoner. You can go wherever you like with one exception and this is not negotiable, you are never to go into the woods alone under any circumstances. Even though Misty is dead there are others who would hurt you no matter who you belonged to, is that clear?"

This was the pack leader and not my husband speaking and definitely not the time to be a wise ass.

"I got it, no going into the woods alone especially if I'm wearing red." I replied.

Damn it! I wasn't going to do that and I giggled, that was until I saw Matt's wolf glaring at me even though the others Kev included were chuckling.

"Sorry, I understand." I said.

"Good, next thing, if you go shopping make sure that you have your cell phone on and that you let someone know that you're leaving and where you're going, as far as the evening time, you let us know when that's going to be. One last thing, no more hiding things. Agreed?"

***

Moon time again already and I can hardly wait! Kev and Louis have found another site. Paul and Tony were packing up the other one. This time I wasn't going to go off alone, I learned my lesson last month. Like the last time there were bottle of gooey stuff and a few more toys and I was tied up in every which way that a person could be tied up. This moon night was even more amazing than the last if that's even possible; peanut butter was added to the list of flavors so was raspberry and peach. After the first of what I call the 'knock Allie up rounds" was over, I was drenched in a mixture of flavors and consistencies and then licked clean and then drenched again. Matt or was it Louis suggested that we play "whose cock is it anyway?" I think it was a game that they thought up but anyway the deal was this. I was blindfolded and presented with a cock coated with a flavor after cleaning the cock off with my mouth; I had to guess who it belonged to. I knew that each of the guys had their favorite flavor but I knew that they would mix it up so I had to go by feel. The first cock was covered with a thin layer of peanut butter, after I cleaned it off; I explored it with my tongue much to the delight of the owner. I heard a sharp hiss, Tony. He always did that when he was close to coming and trying not to. I finished him off and then pulled back and said his name.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Not saying, a girl's gotta have some secrets." I said and then I asked for a drink of water.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12