Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 03

Story Info
67-year-old Glenn and 30-year-old Susan have sex.
4.3k words
30.4k
14
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Older man with a younger woman,

Alone and lonely, 67-year-old Glenn and 30-year-old Susan have sex for the first time.

"Wait, I said making eye contact with her and being lost in her stare," said Glenn to his five friends. "An opportunity of a lifetime and perhaps my last opportunity in my lifetime, I didn't want her to rush removing her clothes. Something so sensuous and sexy needed to take the appropriate time to make it a memory that will last me the rest of my days," said Glenn with all of them hanging off of his every word but for Jimmy. "If you don't mind, I'd love to undress you."

"When she saw my old, wrinkled hands," said Glenn looking down at his old hands before looking around at his five friends. "Being that I hadn't seen a body so young in thirty years," he said with a sad, little laugh. "I hoped she wouldn't come to her senses and change her mind to show me what she was about to show me."

"I'd like that as well, she said with a sexy smile shocking me into an even higher level of sexual arousal. She put her arms by her side to allow me access to her body and stepped closer to me," said Glenn.

"Oh boy, here comes the good part," said Joe rubbing his hands together as if he was the one getting lucky.

"I couldn't believe this oh, so young vision of loveliness was allowing me to undress her. As if all of my sexual fantasies come true were wrapped up in Susan, I couldn't have picked a better sexual scenario than this. Even at my age, especially at my age," he said with a laugh. "I was so sexually excited to unbutton her blouse," said Glenn.

"You are one lucky bastard," said Joe. "You are such a lucky bastard to undress a woman so young and who looks like her. I'd give my right nut to be you."

"Bullshit! Woman my ass," said Jimmy. "Everything he says is a lie. He's telling you all exactly what he knows you want to hear. None of this is real. All he's doing is sharing his sexual fantasy with you. Don't you see that?" Jimmy looked from one of his friends to the other. "Why can't you see that?"

"At this point," said Bill. "Whether real or imagined, it doesn't matter to me. I like the story. Don't mind Jimmy, Glenn. Please continue with your story."

"As if I was an excited teenager home alone with his slutty babysitter, not that Susan is slutty. Yet, she's a such a sexual and sexual woman, something that I never had being married to my Mary," said Glenn. "An exhibitionist, she confessed later, she has no compunction about exposing, flashing, and showing her beautiful body to men, so long as it appears accidental."

"Wow! Exhibitionist woman meet voyeur man," said Joe smiling broadly to his new best friend, Glenn. "I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch you undressing Susan."

"Just once, I wish I had an exhibitionistic girlfriend," said Lance. "I can only imagine all of the up skirts and down blouses I'd ask her to do while watching her teasing men. I can only imagine all of the fun I'd have with her exposing her panties to a shoe salesman in a shoe store and having her bend forward on an escalator on the pretense of tying her shoe while wearing a short skirt. I'd love to ride around with her while she flashed her tits to truckers on the highway and flashed her naked body to bored boyfriends and husbands waiting outside of a curtained dressing room for their girlfriends and wives," said Lance. "Then, there's the beach. I'd have her lose her bikini top with every little wave," he said with a dirty laugh.

"All the woman I've been with aren't as proud of their bodies as your Susan, Glenn. They dress and undress in the dark or in the bathroom," said Bill. "Just once I'd like to have a woman who's proud of her body and not shy about removing her clothes to strip naked in front of me without turning off the light first."

"My sister, Irene, wasn't shy about undressing in front of me. She was always walking around the house naked. She had one Hell of a body," said Joe stopping himself from continuing when Jimmy shot him a dirty look. "Sorry for interrupting again Glenn."

"With it having been a long time undressing a woman who wasn't my wife, I sat up on the edge of the couch as she walked to me. With trembling hands and shaking fingers, taking my time, I slowly and methodically unbuttoned each of the buttons of her blouse. With my hands resting against her massive blouse and bra clad breasts, her tits were so big and so firm," said Glenn. "Hoping she'd allow me to see them, I couldn't wait to see them, touch them, feel them, fondled them, and suck them."

"Wow," said Joe. "I can just see her big tits."

"Not unbuttoning the next button until looking to see what that unbuttoned button revealed, I couldn't believe the sight of her long line of cleavage and the sight of her sexy, blue bra. Thinking that she'd slap my hand away at any moment, instead, she allowed me to feel her big tits through her blouse and bra while fingering her emerging nipples before continuing to unbutton the next button," said Glenn.

"My sexual fantasy come true, I'd love nothing more than to undress a young, sexy woman," said Michael.

"There's nothing like the sensation of feeling a woman's tits through her blouse and bra while French kissing her and while she feels my cock through my pants," said Bill. "I just love it."

"Me too," said Lance. "French kissing her while feeling a woman through her clothes is my favorite thing to do. I'm jealous of you Glenn."

"As if a boy playing with a new toy, I couldn't remove my hands from her big tits," said Glenn. "Not wanting to rush things, before continuing unbuttoning the next button, I felt and fondled her breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering the big impressions her nipples made through her clothes. Finally continuing, I unbuttoned the next button of her blouse and peeked inside her blouse to see what I could see."

"I hope you're a man who like tits, she said looking down at her exposed pale, blue bra and long line of cleavage," said Glenn to his friends. "Because I have really big ones, she said shooting me a sexy smile. She put a hand beneath each bra cup and, as if serving them up to me, lifted them as if they were a heavy load and, by the immense size of them, undoubtedly, they were," said Glenn.

"I love your big tits, I said leaning my head forward to bury my face and bask in her mountainous melons and deep valley of cleavage. My wife had small breasts," said Glenn to his friends. "Lost in the soft firmness of her big tits and forgetting my deceased wife's name, Margret, Mandy, Maureen, for the life of me, I couldn't think of Mary's name. It was a real sexual joy for me to experience breasts so big, so full, so shapely, and so firm."

"Take off my blouse and hand it to me so that I can fold it. I don't want it to wrinkle she said," said Glenn quoting Susan.

"I undid the buttons of her cuffs and watched her remove her blouse, fold it, and lay in upon my couch pillow. She had such beautiful skin. There wasn't a part of her that wasn't beautiful. Not knowing what she'd want me to do next, unbutton and unzip her short skirt or undo her sexy bra, I just stared at her standing there in her bra. Not wanting to prematurely stop her striptease by seeming being too eager and too aggressive, I waited for her direction while still staring at her in her sexy bra. Mary only wore white bras and a black bra if she was wearing something formal. She never wore colored lingerie and Susan's blue bra was the sexiest bra I ever saw."

"As if she's right here, right now, I can just see Susan in her pale, blue bra," said Michael closing his eyes. "No doubt coming in handy later tonight, if you know what I mean," he said with a dirty laugh. "Thank you for the image of her in her bra Glenn."

"Maybe this was it, I thought. Maybe for my rescuing her from her ex, my reward was her simply allowing me to French kiss her, allowing me to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her clothes, and allowing me to see her in her pale blue bra. In the words of the late, great Peggy Lee, is that all there is? If that's all there was, happy with that, I'd settle with that. Yet, now that she allowed me to feel her breasts through her clothes and see her bra clad breasts without her blouse, I wanted to see more than just her bra and feel more than just her cleavage," said Glenn.

"If that was me," said Joe, "I'd already have her bra lifted up and her tits out. If that was me, I'd be all over those huge knockers. No doubt, if that was me, I would have ruined my chances with her by frightening her away."

"If that was you my ass," said Jimmy. "Being that she's not related to you by blood, that would never be you with normal woman."

Joe gave Jimmy the finger while sneering at him.

"Much like opening an expensive gift," said Michael, "just as Glenn did, you have to take your time with a woman like that and not rush the moment."

"Maybe the reason for my lack of confidence was that I was so much older and she was so much younger," said Glenn with reality taking hold of his eyes and his facial expression. "No doubt, I figured she felt awkward and was self-consciously embarrassed by the grateful attention that I paid her for allowing me to undress her and show me her hot body. It was then that the truth confronted me by bursting my sexual fantasy bubble," said Glenn.

"What did you run out of lies? I figured this would be where the story would end," said Jimmy.

"Not by a long shot," smiled Glenn. "Too old for her to be turned on by me, I was old and she was young. Maybe my fun was limited to stopping there with only French kissing her, seeing her bra, and fondling her tits through her bra before exposing the really good parts of her. Already with lots of masturbation fodder for later, after she left, I was okay with that."

"Now that's a sad reality to confront," said Lance, "that we're all old men and passed our prime. I've long fantasized about being with a young chick, only the older I get the more that I realize that it will never happen. Nurse Kathy is looking better to me now," he said with a laugh.

"You're so beautiful, I said hoping she'd continue my erotic fantasy and not get dressed," said Glenn.

"Thank you, she said looking down at herself. Now my skirt, she said turning around and leaning forward at the waist as if teasing me by putting her perfect ass in my face," said Glenn to his friends.

"Fuck me," said Joe. "I would have unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt with my teeth. "I did that with my sister once when we--"

"Zip it Joe. I'd much rather hear Glenn's lies than your incestuous comments about your slutty sister," said Jimmy.

"My sister was a lot of thing but slutty isn't one of them. Take that back," said Joe getting angry enough to grit his teeth and clench his fist.

"I'm sorry Joe," said Jimmy. "I take the comment back that your slutty sister was a slut for having incestuous sex with her perverted brother."

"Thank you, I think," said Joe. "Sorry Glenn. I promise not to interrupt again. Please continue."

"Okay," said Glenn. "Happy to oblige her by unbuttoning, unzipping, and continuing to undress her by removing her skirt, I couldn't believe that I was going to see this beautiful woman in her bra and panty. Preferring to see a woman in her sexy underwear than seeing her naked, my sexy uniform of choice, I love seeing a woman in her bra and panty."

"Ditto," said Michael. "The only thing sexier than seeing a woman in her bra and panty is feeling a woman through her bra and panty."

"Without doubt and bar none, she had the most incredible body I've ever seen. With trembling hands and nervous fingers, I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. She was wearing matching pale, blue panties and when her skirt fell, she slowly bent at the waist to pick up her skirt while I fondled her wonderful ass through her bikini panty. Daring myself to do it but afraid that I'd ruin a perfect moment and she'd leave, but unable to control myself, I ran a slow, open hand between her legs to cup and finger her panty clad pussy."

"Oh Glenn, you naughty man, she said turning to face me with a laugh. You're such a horny, old man, aren't you? She looked at me and smiled before leaning down to kiss me again. She hardened my cock when she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me again," said Glenn.

"I can't believe you went for the gusto and felt her pussy through her panty," said Joe. "You're my hero," he said slapping Glenn a high five.

"My hands were all over her hot body. Feeling her big breasts and fingering her hard nipples through her bra, I felt, fondled, caressed, and squeezed her round ass through her panty before sliding my hand between her legs to cup her pussy again while tracing her slit with my finger. I so wanted to see her naked. I so wanted to lick her before making love to her," said Glenn.

"Now for my bra, she said turning her back to me," said Glenn continuing to quote Susan.

"She was going to show me her tits. I was going to see her tits. I couldn't believe that I was going to see her big tits," said Glenn looking as sexually excited now as he was then.

"I can't wait to see your tits," I said unhooking her bra.

"With her bra still in place, she turned to face me. She was so beautiful and so shapely. I didn't know where to look first, in her big, blue eyes, at her bra clad breasts, or at her panty clad pussy. While holding her bra cups in place, she allowed her bra straps to fall and wiggled her arms out of them before removing her bra to show me her perfect, big, beautiful, and shapely breasts."

"So? What do you think of my tits?" "You have amazing breasts, I said looking up at her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples before looking up at her big, blue eyes and before refocusing my attention to her breasts again."

"Not acting shy, embarrassed, and/or awkward, as if she was a stripper leaning down to me from the stage, she hung her big boobs in my face."

"Firing questions at her as if my mouth was a machine gun, I couldn't contain my sexual excitement. May I touch them? May I feel them? May I fondle them, finger them, caress them, and suck them?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes you may, she said with a sexually excited laugh," said Glenn.

"She watched my hands having a party with her big tits before taking her erect nipples between my fingers and then taking her hard nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. I was in Heaven feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her tits. Never have I experienced a woman with tits so big and so firm," said Glenn.

"You're a lucky man, Glenn," said Michael. "Any one of us would give anything to be in your shoes, that is, except for Jimmy," he said with a laugh.

"I just want to play cards. If I knew that Glenn was telling the true and not making up stories then maybe I'd be into what he had to say with the rest of you but it's all just lies and a work of fiction. There is no Susan. Susan doesn't exist. Susan is just in his mind," said Jimmy.

"I assure you Jimmy that Susan is not a figment of my imagination and is just as real as you are," said Glenn.

"Bullshit," said Jimmy. "Are you telling me and expecting me to believe that a 30-year-old, beautiful, blonde, busty woman would be interested in a 67-year-old man and still be with you ten years later when you're now 77-years-old. In the way of Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner, or Michael Douglas, I'd understand would more believe if you had money, but like the rest of us losers, you don't," said Jimmy.

"What can I say?" Glenn shrugged. "It's your choice to believe me or not. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just sharing what happened when I met Susan."

"What are you off your happy pill Jimmy?" Joe gave him a smile. "Maybe you should take a nap. You've been cranky."

"Fuck you Joe. I know lies when I hear them and Glenn has you all fooled as if your silly teenagers," said Jimmy.

"Don't let Jimmy stop you from finishing your story Glenn. We all want to hear what happens next," said Joe.

"Okay," said Glenn. "I'll continue and for your information Jimmy, this is a true story and I'm telling it just as it happened."

"Whatever," said Jimmy rolling his eyes while shuffling his playing cards.

"I love your big tits Susan, I said feeling her big boobs."

"May I suck you?"

"What? Are you kidding me? No way! Get outta here." Jimmy was beside himself now. "You really expect me to believe that a beautiful, busty, blonde broad who isn't a prostitute and high on drugs asked to suck your old, wrinkled cock?" He stared at Glenn. "Bullshit! That's just bullshit!"

"Her question stunned me too," said Glenn. "I couldn't believe my ears. Unaccustomed to a woman willingly wanting to suck me, I was pleasingly shocked. Was I dreaming or was I imagining her asking me to suck my cock? Even though I knew what she asked, unable to stop myself from asking her to repeat her question, I asked her to repeat herself."

"Pardon?"

"You sexually stimulated me by undressing me and sexually excited me by feeling my tits and fingering and sucking my nipples. If you don't mind, I'd like to return the sexual favor by blowing you," she said. "May I suck you?"

"Not a man to refuse a woman's request and not a man to have a woman ask more than twice, I was happy to oblige her," said Glenn with a dirty laugh.

"Some guys have all the luck," said Joe.

"Sure, of course, I'd love for you to suck me," I said about to unzip myself.

"Allow me to do that for you," she said. "I enjoy undressing my man."

"She called me her man. I couldn't believe she referred to me as her man. If I was excited by the prospect of her blowing me, I was surely excited by her calling me her man," said Glenn.

"Fuck me," said Lance. "I wish a beautiful woman would volunteer to undress me."

"One time," said Joe, "my sister--"

"Don't," said Jimmy. "We don't want to hear about your sister having sex with you. I've seen pictures of your fat, ugly sister and that's just nasty."

"Anyway," said Glenn. "She fell to her knees and felt my bulging erection through my pants while French kissing me and while I felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Still kissing me, she unzipped me and reached her hand inside to feel my hardening cock through my underwear before retrieving and pulling out my erect prick."

"Oh my God, Susan. Except for my wife of forty years, no one has felt or seen my cock," I said watching her staring at my prick. "Just as I couldn't believe she was on her knees topless, I couldn't believe she was staring at my exposed prick while holding me in her hand."

"I wish that was me," said Bill. "Damn, I wish that was me."

"The funny thing about it," said Glenn. "Wanting to do myself proud, even at my age, I wondered how I measured up when compared to other men, especially younger men," he said with a laugh. "I wondered how many men she's had sexually. Being that she was about the same age as my daughter, I wondered how many cocks she's seen, stroked, sucked, and fucked. Only, glad that she was there with me, I cared more about the present than I did about the past."

"Maybe you should remove your pants to give me better access to your penis and balls, she said helping me out of my pants. I love playing with a man's testicles while sucking him and while he feels my tits and fingers my nipples," said Glenn to his nursing home pals.

"There I was sitting on my couch bottomless, something I've never done before. Mary would never allow me to be so exposed," said Glenn looking at his five friends. "Susan sexually attacked me as if she was a man sexually excited over a woman instead of a young woman sexually excited over an old man. She was all over me as if she was a woman just let out of prison after having served a long term. Never has my Mary sucked my cock with such unbridled passion and sexual lust. As if I was an actor in a porn movie, never have I ever received such an incredibly enthusiastic blowjob."

12