Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said cowering as if she was the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz after being drenched with water. "Please strike those words from your vocabulary in my presence. He has nothing to do with us."

"Sorry," he said realizing that this obviously must be the woman that he asked the Devil to give him.

Extrapolating the premise that the Devil delivered him this woman, he wondered if she was the Devil herself. Just as he always figured that God would be a man, he never figured that the Devil would be a woman. In the way that they are always at one another, good versus evil, wouldn't it be funny if God and the Devil were once a couple and married with kids. In their divorce settlement because he had better attorneys, being that he was Jewish and enlisted the help of the law firm of Moses and the Twelve Apostles, that she got Hell while he got Heaven.

Ain't that a bitch? Yet, now that he thought more about the Devil being a woman, he thought about his ex-wives, the bitches that they both were, being Devils too. In the way that woman so control men, it made perfect sense to him now that the Devil would be a woman.

Notwithstanding her possibly being Satan, with all the woman he's dated, never has a woman invited him to feel her tits without him spending huge amounts of money on her first and without having dire consequences later, such as babies and supporting her for the rest of her natural life. She didn't have to ask him twice to feel her tits as his horny hands were all over her big boobs while kissing her. As soon as they locked lips again, he reached his hand down her blouse and bra to feel her big, firm breasts while fingering her erect nipples. She had wonderful tits, as wonderful as he imagined Susan's tits were, and he couldn't wait to see them. With his big hand taking up too much room in her tight bra with her big tits hogging most of the room, she struggled to extricate his hand from her tight blouse.

"Would you like to see them?" She looked at him with all the horniness that he had for her.

"See what?"

"My tits silly," she said.

As if she could read my mind, he couldn't believe she asked him if he wanted to see her tits. Even slutty Diane Connolly from the neighborhood on Prom night didn't ask him if he wanted to see her tits. He had to practically pin her to the backseat to lower her dress straps and remove her bra. No woman has ever volunteered to show him her tits. It's always been a wrestling match trying to unbutton their blouses while lifting their bras and forcing their hands on his cock. His kind of woman, he couldn't believe that this woman was already raring to go.

"Here?" He looked all around before looking up at the nursing home on the top of the hill. "Now?"

"There's no one around...just ducks," she said with a sexy smile.

As soon as he looked down at the ground, there they all were, Donald, Daisy, Daffy, Birdie, and, Aflac. All of his ducks were there looking for food. Quickly he dumped the rest of the stale bread away from the bench to focus more on seeing, touching, and feeling her big tits.

"I'd love to see your tits," he said looking again to see if anyone was coming and if anyone could see them from the nursing home but with a stand of trees blocking the view of anyone looking, they were alone.

As if she was wearing a uniform of all black or if she was a fashion model, a fashion agent, a fashion designer, a fashion editor, or the sexiest Nun he's ever seen, the only color she had on her person was her bright, red lipstick covered lips. Because everything about her was so dark, eerie, and foreboding, except for her beautiful nearly translucent skin, the contrast of her beautiful, blue black hair against her white skin with her bright red lips was startling. He couldn't wait to kiss her again but after being cooped up in that nursing home and going to bed horny from listening to Glenn going on about Susan, he needed to see and to feel her big tits again first.

Not shy about showing him her breasts, while watching him watch her, she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her front snapping, black bra. In an instant, her natural tits were right there before his horny eyes. She had big, shapely ones, at least a C cup maybe even a D cup and they looked even bigger on her tall, slender frame. For an old broad, she had an amazing body. If this is what it takes to ask the Devil for his dream woman for the next five or ten years or however much longer he had to live, he would have sold his soul to the Devil years ago.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy," she said pushing her shoulders back and sticking out her naked breasts. "Touch me. Feel me. Fondle me and caress my breasts before sucking my nipples. I want you to touch me, feel me, and suck me. I need to feel your hands, your fingers, and your mouth on my tits," she said closing her eyes and dramatically throwing back her head. "I love when a man has his wicked way with my tits."

As if lost in his new found world of having a woman in his life that he summoned from the Devil, he touched her big breasts. He felt her big breasts. He fondled her big breasts before caressing her big breasts and while fingering her erect nipples. Only, just as he was about to lean down to suck her big tits, he was interrupted.

"Hi," said Joe staring at Deborah's exposed tits.

When he looked up, Joe, Michael, Lance, and Bill were all standing there staring at Deborah's big tits. Slow to cover herself, taking her sweet time stuffing her tits back in her black bra, she looked up at the four men smiling while slowly hooking her front snapping bra and buttoning her blouse. Maybe because she wasn't showing any embarrassment, he was possessively embarrassed for her that his four friends had seen his woman's tits.

"De-bor-ah, these are my friends, Joe, Michael, Lance, and Bill. Guys, this is De-bor-ah."

"I'm so please to meet you," said Joe offering his hand to her and kissing her hand when she offered her hand to him. "Is it Debra, Deborah, or De-bor-ah," said Joe exaggerating the correct pronunciation of her name.

"It's De-bor-ah," she said with a sexy smile.

Just as Susan was kind and relatively innocent, Jimmy could see this woman being a slutty bitch. More his kind of woman than Susan could ever be, the Devil couldn't have chosen a better woman than De-bor-ah.

"It's so nice seeing, I mean, meeting you," said Michael never removing his eyes from her breasts, even after she put her fun bags away.

"Literally and figuratively, it's all my pleasure to meet you," said Lance. "You have beautiful breasts, I mean, sorry, you're a beautiful woman."

"You are extraordinarily beautiful," said Bill. "I envy Jimmy. He's a lucky man to have your tits, I mean, you in his life."

The next day, as if they were four heads positioned in the front row of a cinema while watching a movie, Joe, Michael, Lance, and Bill sat on the bench feeding ducks while looking up at the sky. No doubt, they were all praying to God for their own version of Susan or De-bor-ah.

The End

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
jott50jott50over 9 years ago

susan, you did it again...loved it!!!

sparty111sparty111over 10 years ago

perfect SJP, perfect!

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Good

Loved it.

Best wishes!

stuwatcher52stuwatcher52about 11 years ago
Re Reading chapters 4 & 5 gave me a clearer understanding of what is happening:)

As I some time have to do - I re-read chapters 4 & 5 and now fully understand what our author is saying about the group of retirees from the nursing home. Master storyteller, superb descriptions puts we readers right in the middle of this story, you yourself can choose where to fit in. Personally a sucker for gorgeous eyes, I'm most likely with Glenn, but can easily go along with Jimmy and his desires, especially the card playing and settling for what was dealt him at the story end. Five Stars and more Ms Susan - Keep the great ideas and imagination working for us faithful readers :) The Bird

dale03dale03about 11 years ago
Great Series

Not my usual cup of tea but a great story! I've really enjoyed it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01 Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.in Lesbian Sex
Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 01 Retired Marin rescues a bag lady being beaten & assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01 Two men have their way with mother, daughter, and two nuns.in Interracial Love
Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless Bag lady is paid to clean recylclables topless on Earth Day.in Mature
More Stories