Woman of Sin

Story Info
Mature widow seduces young man at a bar.
1.7k words
4.27
14.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine woke up suddenly in the darkened room. The warmth of her twenty year old lover's chest that her head had been resting on reminded her she had enjoyed the most wonderful sex session she had had for quite a while. Looking at her watch she saw it was just after three in the morning. She knew she had to leave before her absence was discovered. The young man was every bit her dream lover, athletic, energetic, and wonderful in bed. Reluctantly, she gently released herself from the young man's embrace before making her way to the bathroom to get dressed. Before doing so she looked in the large mirror and admired her naked form.

It was vanity and Catherine knew it. After all, at forty-two she stood and five feet nine with short dark curly hair. Her breasts were full, and firm and her long legs were beautifully smooth. Her years of jogging and general exercise had kept her in good shape, and she knew that women of her age would envy her. She also knew she could still pull in the young men. The youth she had just left was, she guessed, about half her age.

Having gotten dressed she came back to the bedroom and smiled at the young man as he slept soundly. She bent down and kissed his forehead before leaving the room and gently closed the door behind her.

Cautiously making her way down the corridor she gradually arrived at the entrance of the seedy hotel where she retrieved her bike to make her way home. Luckily, for Catherine it was a dry early morning with virtually no one on the road as she cycled the five miles or so to her home.

This had become a regular routine for Catherine over the past few months. Her sexual urges drove her to do this journey from Bilden to Northport in Devon. The challenge was trying to slip away without being noticed and returning in the same manner. Strangely the danger of being discovered seemed only to arouse her even more.

Arriving at the back door, Catherine carefully placed her bike in the shed before entering the building and prayed silently that no one had noticed her missing.

In her room Catherine was lying on her bed as the sun slowly beamed through her window. There was no point in going to sleep now. Sister Gertrude would be ringing the bell for vigil. Instead, she lay back and thought of her recent adventure.

She had been sitting in the bar of the hotel sipping her white wine when she noticed the group of young men together in a corner by the fireside chatting away. They were obviously from the Accountancy College just up the road. She was amused when she saw one of the young men turned his head towards her before swiftly turning back with his face reddened.

Catherine had worn a grey knee length skirt and deliberately crossed her smooth legs. She smiled when the young man once again turned in her direction. She could tell from her admirer's expression that he was aroused at what he saw. The thought of possibly having sex with an older well-dressed woman appealed to him. Catherine had to admit she found the young man just as appealing. She could tell too that he was very confident. Catherine gave a wink and raised her glass before sipping.

Shortly after this the group got up to move and the young man moved with them, to her disappointment. After a few moments she grabbed her coat and made her way to the main exit. Outside the hotel Catherine inhaled deeply before putting on her coat. She was startled when she turned and saw the young man standing alone and smiling.

"Hello there," he said in a soft cockney voice.

Catherine returned the smile. "Good evening," responded Catherine.

"Would you care to join me for a drink?" asked the young man.

"Alright," replied the Catherine and they walked back into the bar together.

Catherine sipped her drink before putting the glass down. The young man took her hand and willingly followed him upstairs.

The room was small and dusty, but Catherine did not care.

She just smiled as he removed her jacket and placed it neatly over the chair.

Catherine was five feet eight, but the young man was just over six feet tall. He stepped forward and taking her in his arms, kissed her passionately on her moist lips.

Instead of been shocked or offended, Catherine yearned for the kiss to last forever. It had been a long time since she had been kissed like that. Not since her late husband had she felt anything like it. Even when the young man began to unbutton her white blouse and gently squeezed her breast through her black lace bra, she simply continued kissing him.

The whole sensation aroused in Catherine passions she never realised she had. They had been smouldering for years inside her. When the last button of her blouse had been opened, she made no resistance as the young man slid it off her shoulders, indeed, she assisted him by tugging the garment from her skirt and tossing the garment away revealing her firm breasts straining through the cups of her bra.

The young man kissed the older woman's lips and as he moved behind her, began to kiss her neck. Each touch of his lips made Catherine shudder with excitement. Even as she felt the shoulder strap of her bra being lowered, she licked her lips in anticipated pleasure.

"Oooh," she sighed as she felt his kisses on her bare shoulders. When her black bra was finally unsnapped Catherine simply tossed it away just as she had with her blouse.

The young man gently fondled the older woman's breasts while kissing and licking her shoulders and upper back. Each touch brought a corresponding moan or sigh from Catherine as her excitement and pleasure continued to build.

As the young man went further down her naked back, licking and sucking as he did do, Catherine felt excitement surge through her body as she felt his warm hands press against her waist.

Arriving at her lower back and now in kneeling position the young man began to slowly lower the mature woman's black tights and knickers in a single movement and the forty-two year old simply submitted as she stepped out of them without a word and swung around to resume kissing him.

After another round of passionate kissing the young man broke off and carrying Catherine in his arms, he gently eased her onto the bed. For a moment he paused to admire this mature beauty. Her dark shoulder length hair, wonderful breasts, long smooth legs all conspired to make him rock hard and it was something Catherine had not failed to notice to her great satisfaction.

Stripping rapidly, he joined Catherine on the bed. He gently mounted her before resuming their kissing. Slowly the young man began to move downwards as he kissed and licked the beautiful woman's neck and shoulder.

The forty-two year old moaned softly as she felt her young lover's tongue and lips working on her firm breasts and hardened nipples.

Closing her eyes, Catherine fell into what seemed like a deep ecstatic trance. If the young man imagined she was thinking of him he would be very disappointed because her thoughts were of another young man of a similar age. She had often fantasised about submitting her body to him, but her strict Catholic upbringing forbade it. True, she was sinning now, and she knew it, but it had been five years since the sudden demise of her husband James, and she yearned so often for sexual release. Sinful though this was, Catherine felt it was the only option she had.

Her moans and sighs became louder and her breathing deeper as the young man circled her right breast with his tongue before plunging into the deep crevice between her melons and working on her left.

His tongue repeatedly lapped her right nipple and then her left before proceeding to her waist. Here he began to lick suck and kiss every inch.

Arriving at her pussy bush his tongue slowly drilled through the lips and onto her clit that he began to expertly lash, much to her delight as she moaned with pleasure.

She sighed repeatedly as her young lover continued to ravish her with his tongue. It was a wonderful sensation for Catherine. Her late husband never performed oral sex and she never experienced this level of pleasure from sex.

As the young man mounted her Catherine felt his cock enter her body, she adjusted herself to a more comfortable position before embracing him tightly. Each stroke drew a deep groan from Catherine and as his pace increased with each stroke their breathing became deeper. Her body soon reacted, and they gradually settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that eventually resulted in the biggest orgasm Catherine had experienced for many years. After taking a few moments to regain her composure she held the young man tightly and they both eventually fell asleep cradled in each other's arms.

***

Father John Deady had only been recently ordained, and it came as a surprise to the twenty-six year old when the Bishop called him in and informed him that he was to be Administrator of the parish. He was delighted that the Bishop had shown such confidence in him, and he vowed not to let him down. It was on the day of his arrival that his enthusiasm was severely dented when he discovered that he was also Chaplain to a convent of nuns. It was a new religious order that catered for mature women and widows. Fr John did not relish the thought of sitting through confession and listening to these old hens spew out sins that probably never occurred. However, this all changed when he first heard the confession of one of the newer sisters.

It was the first Friday of the month and Father John arrived at the convent just before three. He sat patiently through one boring confession after another. Finally, his patience was rewarded as his favourite penitent entered. She had been widowed five years before joining the order and was having difficulty in dealing with certain issues.

The young priest smiled as he recognised the nun's voice. He was grateful that the purple veil in the confessional shielded his smile. He was also grateful that no one was able to see his huge erection as the penitent embarked on the erotic details of her latest confession. The young Priest's pleasure grew with anticipation as he heard Sister Catherine say "Bless me Father, for I have sinned..."