Woman of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised you haven't grown a dick, all the cock you suck Katie," he crudely said as he lifted my dress and fingered me. I instinctively spread my legs for him. "Nope, no cock here," he laughed. "Just a hot pussy." He gave my cunt a quick finger fuck and then smacked my butt sharply. "Go get them girl. I'll give you a few minutes and then let the guys know you're here."

I threw him a kiss and headed for the backroom. If I was lucky, I had time for four, maybe five blowjobs. I didn't dare stay longer. My husband Ray would be furious if I did. He was throwing a little late night dinner party in my honor and I promised him I wouldn't be late. In front of the mirror outside the video booths, I combed my shoulder length brunet hair back and wet my lips to moisten them. I liked to think of them as my killer lips-lips that can kill any hard-on. The booths didn't have doors, only drapes and as soon as I'd pulled it shut, I quickly undressed. Bernie had thoughtfully installed hooks in all his booths for me because he knew I liked to get naked when I was sucking cock. I carefully hung my skirt and blouse up and then laid the towel down in front of the round hole in the side of the wall and knelt and patiently waited. Less than a minute later I heard the shuffle of feet and the dropping of coins into the video. I put my finger through and made a motion.

"That you Katie?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yes it is." I recognized the voice. It was my neighbor from a few houses down. "Hi Alan."

"Hey Katie, how you doing? Congratulations by the way. I wasn't there but I heard it was pretty special. Even the governor showed up I hear." Alan stuck his cock through the hole. He wasn't completely hard yet so I took him in my small smooth hands and slowly milked him until he was. "I've been horny as hell all day and Ruthie kept telling me to get down here to get a blowjob from you. She even called your place to see if you were home and when Ray told her you were here, she threatened to drive me down herself if I didn't."

"You're so funny Alan and thank you. It's been a big day. It seems like I've been on the run all day but I'm here now and I'm glad you're just as horny as I am." I licked his balls and then his cock and inhaled deeply and savored his maleness. "I'm glad Ruth let you out of the house Alan, she's so understanding." I took his cock into my mouth and started making love to him. Alan is a great guy and I love sucking off old friends. I've been giving him blowjobs for as long as we've been neighbors. His wife Ruth is a good friend and we play bridge twice a month. Thankfully she appreciates what I do for Alan when he's horny and she isn't. They don't have a lot of money so when I have time; I will stop by their place and suck Alan off as Ruth sits and watches. She obviously enjoys seeing me swallowing his cum and is thankful that he doesn't have to spend a lot of money in video movies when I give him a blowjob at their place. I'm not sure if she's bisexual or not but she certainly seems to enjoy seeing me naked in her living room while I suck her husband off. I'll have to talk to her about that someday.

"Geez Katie, I can't believe how good your mouth feels around my cock," Alan said as he slid it in and out of my mouth. "I almost beat off, glad I didn't now," he told me as I held him between my lips and licked at his pee hole. "The damn knot holes started looking good. I'm glad I waited until you got here."

He made me laugh. "Well I'm glad you didn't jack off Alan that would be a waste of a good hard-on as well as all the delicious cum I know you've got waiting for me." I felt his cock grow in my mouth. "Ohhh, look how nice and hard you are for me Alan." I used my tongue to lick the underside of his six inch cock and then captured him with my lips and held that big mushroom head of his against my lips and began in earnest to drain his balls. I loved the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth and I had grown fond of Alan's over the years. He was a quick cummer and always gave me a nice tasty mouthful of delicious cum. From the way he was fucking my face tonight, I knew I had better be ready when he came or I would be wiping it off of my chin.

"Of fuck Katie, you have the sweetest fucking mouth," he said from the other side of the plywood wall. Alan was pumping his cock into my mouth so hard; I thought the flimsy wall might fall down. I tightened my lips around him and reached for his balls and tickled his ass and let him shove his cock as far down my throat as the wall would allow. A few grunts later and he was cumming and filling my mouth with his delicious seed. "Ah fuck Katie that was so fantastic!" He was done. "I just love fucking your mouth!" I licked the last of his cum from the end of his dick and gave it a quick kiss. Alan bent down and put his face where his cock had just been. I knew he had a little crush on me and I thought it was cute. I didn't encourage him, but I felt comfortable enough with him to let him kiss me goodbye. I gave him a big smooch. "Love you Katie."

"Love your cock Alan." I laughed and quickly kissed him again. He expected that.

He stuck a twenty dollar bill through the hole. "Here, buy yourself something pretty."

"Alan, you know you don't have to do that. I never charge you here." I thought it was sweet but I knew he couldn't afford to pay every time I blew him.

"I know Katie but Ruth insisted I tip you tonight. You've come over to the house, what, three four times this month to blow me and she said we owe you. Tell you the truth Katie; I think she really gets off watching you suck me off so this is her way of thanking you."

I laughed and agreed with him. "I do too Alan and tell her thanks." I stood up and pressed my pussy to the hole and in the long honored tradition I'd established, I let him slip the bill between my pussy lips.

"I love doing that," he laughed lustily and gave my pussy a quick feel.

"I do too Alan." I pulled the money from my damp cunt and slipped it into my shoe and made a mental note to make sure I deposited into the church library account.

Alan was gone and less than a minute later I heard the shuffling of new feet and hopefully a nice big cock full of cum. I did a quick mouthwash. I always try to have a sweet smelling mouth. I made the finger wave in the hole and heard the exciting sound of a zipper being lowered and coins tinkling as a porn movie started.

"Hey Katie. You ready for this?" A large black cock, already fully hard came through the wall. It was at least seven inches long and as wide as my wrist. I recognized the cock as well as the voice.

"Hi Bill." Bill is my banker and a Yale graduate but when he's on that side of the wall, he sometimes dropped into a little bit of ghetto. I wrapped my hand around his cock and held him and felt his strength. "You know I'm always ready for your big boy. All I've been thinking about since I saw you at the bank last week is this big black cock of yours." Bill and I had known each other for years. His bank holds our mortgage and our sons played football together. I don't know his wife all that well but whenever we see each other she goes out of her way to tell me how much she appreciates that it's me sucking her husband off and not some husband stealing skank from the bank.

Bill laughed. "I've beat off a couple of times thinking about your sweet mouth Katie."

"I've missed this big black monster of yours Bill; you shouldn't be such a stranger." I stretched my mouth wide so I could to get him in. It was easy to lick the wide head but taking him more than a few inches was almost impossible. I paid special attention to his huge balls and the fat mushroom head that capped the tip of his cock. Using both hands, I moved them over his cock and worked the fat head into my mouth. I hummed softly and ran my tongue over his cum dripping hole and got my first taste of his semen.

"Yeah baby, that's it. That's what I love," he said as he pumped his cock at my face. To keep him from shoving too much down my throat at one time, I held him with both hands and worked them up and down his shaft. I loved a good face fuck but I didn't need to gag. "I've been too wrapped up with work to get down here to see you. Glad I caught you tonight Katie. My big boy's been missing your sweet white mouth."

"Not as much as I've missed having your big black cock in my mouth Bill." Bill was never quick and I had to use every trick I knew to help him cum. I thought I knew why it took him so long though. I was sure it was because I was white and he felt guilty about going outside of his race for sex. I never mentioned this and always gave him the best blowjob I could. As I sucked him, I had to pull him out several times to catch my breath. In between all that sucking and licking, I paid lots of attention to his huge balls and even gave him a treat by getting him to turn around so I could lick his asshole. He loves that.

"You haven't fucked my tits in awhile Bill. You know how much you love that, want to?"

"Fuck yes Katie. Give me those big babies. I want to feel my cock sliding between those big white tits of yours."

One of the reasons I loved sucking Bill off was how dirty he talked to me. "You say the sweetest things Bill." I moved forward and wrapped my 34D cup tits around his cock and let me fuck them. That was all he needed tonight because within minutes he began grunting and moaning and I just barely had time to get him back into my mouth before he erupted. My pussy began flowing because I knew my mouth was soon going to be filled with cum and I'd hear him call me all those nasty names.

"Going to do it bitch. Going to cum in that filthy white mouth of yours. Suck daddy's cock you cum slut." Bill slammed his cock at me and I met each thrust with a wide-open mouth. He knew I loved it when he called me all those names and how I really got off from it. My orgasm started from my pussy and went rushing through my whole body as I sucked him off. "Ah fuck, here I cum bitch."

And he did. He filled my mouth to the point where I actually had to let some slip out around the corners of my mouth or I would have chocked. His cum is unusually tasty. I thought maybe it was the greens he says he eats lots of. Whatever it was, I definitely enjoyed the taste of his baby sperm.

"So good baby," I told him. "You know how much I love sucking your big black cock and swallowing your cum." I had to gulp hard several times to get all of his cum down my throat. "Damn Bill, you got me so hot that I'm cumming without even touching myself." I stood up and brought my pussy to the hole. "Feel me Bill. Feel how wet you made me." I didn't do this for every guy but Bill was special.

"You've got such a hot cunt Katie," he said as he finger fucked me. He then gave me the ultimate compliment. "For a white cunt, you're the best Katie." I almost came again from his fingering and dirty talk. I would have if he didn't have to leave.

"I wish you didn't have to go so soon Bill."

"Me too. Here's a little something for that little white pussy of yours." A folded bill came through the wall. I spread my legs and let him slip it up into my snatch.

I pulled it out and looked at it. He'd given me a fifty. "Bill, you're embarrassing me." This was all part of our game. "You make me feel like such whore when you give me money and then shove it up my pussy like that."

"You are a whore Katie, you're my very personal cock sucking white whore."

I loved that kind of talk. "Put it through one more time honey." He did and I mouthed his long soft chocolate cock again before he pulled it back. "Love you Bill."

"Love your mouth Katie," he chuckled. "Give my best to Ray and say hi to Ben for me."

"I will and be sure to say hi to your wife for me. She's such a sweetheart."

"She thinks the world of you Katie. She says that when I come home after you've sucked me off, I'm ten times the lover I usually am."

"Giver her my best Bill, and you better treat her good when you get home. I don't want you to ruin my reputation."

No one took Bills spot for a few minutes and it gave me time to gargle and dry my pussy. I started to grow impatient after a few minutes. I was more than ready for another cock. I've never cared if they were small or long, fat, short or skinny, just as long as they were attached to a man and they filled my mouth with cum. I looked through the hole again. No one was there. Even though I was naked, I pulled the drape open and stepped out into the dark narrow hallway and looked around. It was difficult to see. The only light came from the outer room but I saw someone at the end of the hall. He had his back to me. I thought he might be the young man I saw in the parking lot. I couldn't see his face but he seemed familiar. He also looked nervous. He was fidgeting, shuffling his feet, as if he was trying to make up his mind. I heard someone else coming and stepped back in my booth and pulled the drape shut behind me and waited.

"Are you going in?" It was the deep voice of an older man.

"Yeah," I heard the younger voice nervously say.

I heard the dropping of tokens for a movie and then a flash of light came through the hole when it started. I waited expectantly for a cock. Nothing. I put my ear to the hole. I heard breathing. I waited a moment and then put my finger through the hole. Still nothing. I looked again and saw legs but no cock. This was ridiculous. I started fingering myself to get my horniness under control.

I waved my finger through the hole again. "Hi there." After the longest pause, I got a one word reply.

"Hi."

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" My finger signaled him again. No answer. I waited for a good thirty seconds before asking again. "Want me to suck your cock?" I don't usually have to ask twice but this guy was obviously nervous. Maybe it was his first time. If it was, I wanted to make it easy for him. In my sexiest voice, I said, "Just stick it through honey. I'll take care of you." When I didn't hear anything, I thought he had changed his mind and left. I peered through the hole and saw him. His pants were around his knees and he was fisting his cock. He was still soft. That was a sure sign that this was his first time. "That's a beautiful cock you have. If you stick it through the hole, you can put it in my mouth and I'll suck you off." I was so anxious for a new cock that my mouth was dry and I was having a hard time swallowing. When he didn't respond, it dawned on me he might even be a virgin. How fun it would be if he was, I thought. I've had more than one guy tell me I was his first and how special it had been to cum in my mouth. I could usually get virgins to cum at least twice but right now I would have gladly settled for once.

He didn't say anything but he did move close enough that I could see his cock. He was harder now. "That's it honey, come closer so I can suck that beautiful cock of yours." The hole is about six inches round and it allowed me to reach through. I wrapped my soft fingers around him and held him. He felt nice and immediately got harder. I flattered him. "Mmmm, you really have a nice cock. I'd love to put it in my mouth and suck you off." I finally was able to coax him closer and with a little prodding got him to stick most of his cock through the hole. I gave him a few sensuous licks. "I know what you want honey. Come closer and I'll suck you off."

"Okay" He finally did what I wanted and pushed his whole cock through. He was average in length, maybe six inches long and had curly red pubic hair. He was unusually thick at the base and I wondered what that would feel like in my cunt. I began manipulating him with my hands but before I could get him into my mouth, he started to cum. His body began to jerk around and I lost my grip on him and before I could get him in my mouth, he started cumming and sprayed cum all over my face and tits. I think I was as surprised as he was disappointed.

"Huh, huh, huh! Oh shit," he cursed as his pearly white cum landed all over me.

I knew I had to be careful of what I said or I would hurt his feelings. "Oh baby, yes, that's so hot, don't stop," I said as I tried to grab him before he stopped cumming but I wasn't fast enough. I finally got my hand around him again but as I leaning forward to take him in my mouth, another hot spurt of cum shot out and landed on my tits. I didn't stop encouraging him though. "That's it baby, cum all over me. That's how I like it." I momentarily got him in my mouth but just when I thought I had him, he jerked violently backward. This time his cum landed in my hair. It was difficult not to laugh. I was covered in his cum. 'I never had a chance,' I silently laughed. I knew he probably felt awful so I quickly so I told him, "Honey that was fantastic. I've never had a guy cum on my like that. You got it all over my face and tits and you've made me so hot." I finally managed to get his into my mouth and milked the last of his semen down my throat. It wasn't enough. I wanted more!

"Shit," I heard him say. He began backing up. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't leave baby. There's nothing to be sorry about. I thought that was wonderful honey. Please don't leave yet." I trapped him with my lips and held him. "Let me get you up again." I hoped I could because I didn't want him feeling bad about himself. Lots of guys cum quick like that but I usually could get them calmed down enough to cum again.

"I'm such a dork." It sounded like he was going to cry.

"No you're not honey. You just got excited. It happens to lots of guys."

"It does?" He sounded doubtful.

"All the time," I assured him. I reached for his balls and caressed them as I licked his cock. They were small but hard as rocks yet. That was a good sign. "I don't think less of you sweetheart, in fact it was real exciting to get it all over my tits and face. I love that." I made a slurping sound. "I'm licking it off my tits right now, it's delicious."

"You are?" He sounded more excited now.

"Why don't you look? You can see you how much I love your cum.

The excitement was back in his voice. His young face appeared at the hole. "Far out! You really are eating it! I wasn't sure girls...ah women really liked eating cum."

"Well I don't' know about other women but I sure do." I brought my excited nipple up to my mouth and licked it clean. I hoped seeing me do that would get him hard again. "How about if I stick my titty through the hole, and you suck it a little for me."

He didn't hesitate a second. "Yeah, I'd really like that."

I leaned up against the wall and pushed my breasts through for him. My big boob had no trouble filling the hole. "See how hard you got my nipples. That's because you came on them honey. You made me so damn horny I have to finger myself." I managed to get a little more of his cum off my other breast and quickly swallowed it. "You're cum tastes so good." He began sucking my nipple so hard I thought he was going to pull it off. "Easy honey, I only have two of those."

His voice sounded more confident now. "Your tits are awesome and I'm glad you like my cum."

"I'm glad you like my tits and I really do love your cum." I quickly pulled my boob back and massaged my poor nipple. "Why don't you stick your cock through again and we can start all over again."

"Can I really? I wasn't sure that was ok Mrs. Ross, ah I mean mama."

"So you know my name."

"Everyone knows you Mrs. Ross. You were my ninth grade teacher and you're 'Woman of the Year' for the town. Everyone knows you and that you love giving blowjobs."

"Well since I was once your teacher, why don't you call me Katie, it's less formal that way."

"Ok Katie." He gave a nervous laugh. "But I'm use to calling you Mrs. Ross but I'll try."

I didn't recognize his voice. "When were you in my class?"