Women I Have Known: 06 Sarah

Story Info
A woman's fantasy, blindfold, role play rape.
1.9k words
4.05
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WOMEN I HAVE KNOWN: 06 Sarah

Two thousand words, eight minutes.

Miss trodick was like a pimp for me after advising that she had taught me all I needed to test my lessons with an independent tester.

Before the second time she mentioned it, I was heartbroken that I would be unfaithful to her for the test. The second time she explained, she said, "You will be testing on a blindfolded woman, who only knows a man is going to get in bed with her, and she would have an encounter of many orgasms." Grace didn't tell me who the woman was going to be.

The conversation changed after she said that, so I didn't get to ask a single question. I thought about how fun it was going to be to do. I could be completely free and able to experiment with my talents and never have to be concerned with her identifying me for whatever mistakes I was going to make.

That blow job was truly magnificent as I thought about my mom being blindfolded, naked, and available for all my ideas and advances. I nearly died from my squeezing, throbbing cock muscles violence, in throwing come all over Grace. She laughed and said, "This is mom's kitchen; clean up your come. I want you to lick it up and then kiss me with a mouth full. Now hurry, some is beginning to run down my ass. You better start there." as she stood, then bent over pulling her ass cheeks apart.

I had eaten her ass many times, but never with come all over it. As soon as I was through cleaning her, I rimmed her and slimed her again with my saliva and come. The second time I cleaned, I kissed her clitoris and dribbled the come-saliva solution on her, and concentrated on the base of her clitoris until she was pleading for me to keep going, don't stop fingering my cunt, do not stop fucking momma."

Grace was in a protective mood; when she roll-played as my mom, our sex was world-class and an apex orgasm experience for us.

The night arrived for my test. Grace had given me an instruction sheet of preparations to make before going to the apartment; she said I was to enter at exactly 6:30 PM. Of course, I was there early and had set my watch to Greenwich Mean Time for accuracy.

When I had shaved all hair from my body between my knees and ears, she back-shaved the stubble as much as we could.

I opened the door; it was quiet as Grace said I was roll playing as a burglar for this woman's fantasy. Apparently, she and Grace had a shared knowledge of this woman wanting this role play as her most desired fantasy.

I waited inside the front door and slipped off my clothes while I was waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light.

I later learned that Grace had been in the apartment the whole time I was there, hidden in the second bedroom, where she could hear everything that happened. The apartment map Grace had shown me made it easy to find the bedroom where the woman was in bed. There was a night light, so the room was in shadows. My cock was as hard as it could get. I kept one hand on it as I was sneaking around, trying to be quiet.

The woman was covered with blankets; a blindfold was visible as a broad white swath of cloth across her eyes and the top of her head. I wondered at that point if she was real because nothing was moving, and there was no noise in the apartment.

I approached the bed and slipped my hand under the covers near the end of the lump of covers over her legs. I touched her at her ankle, which she withdrew sharply, and inhaled in alarm. She began to reach for the blindfold, and I uttered, "We are starting; what is your safe word?"

"Crickets is the word."

With my other hand, I massaged her ankle, pushed her legs apart, and felt her vaginal crease until I sensed her clitoris was erect and poking through the hood and lips folds. She "Umphed" when I lightly pinched her at the clitoral base and pushed it in a circular motion, for which she through the covers to the foot of the bed and reached for her clitoris and, pushing my hands aside, strummed herself and within ten seconds came and moaned and said, "God damn I am excited. I am scared to death you will cause me pain, and I do not want to feel pain. I want to feel loved, raped, and pleased until I cannot come anymore."

"At your service," I whispered as I closed my mouth over hers and started French kissing her.

We kissed for a long time while she stroked my cock. And I fingered her vagina, stroking into her deeply enough to cause a constant flow of fluid-like ooze. When she calmed somewhat, even though I never stopped kissing her, I placed my lips on her little nipple poking out of her boney flat chest. Her breasts were smaller than mine, and her nipples were very short but hard as nails.

I began to leave hickeys on the lower side of her breasts, and she again had an orgasm flowing over my hand.

I slid my mouth over the side of her boney ribs, and leaving hickeys along my trail, I kissed her in her armpits, elbows, around her waist to her navel, and down to her clitoris, which I strummed until she was weeping. I continued marking her with hickeys on her ribs, stomach, thighs, the front of her thighs, shins, and the top of her feet. When I began to mark the inside of her thighs, she said, "leave a lot of hickeys on my cunt. I want evidence that you licked, kissed, and marked me all over. I won't be able to deny I did this for a few days; what a great idea.

Thank you, sir."

I took it maybe a step too far, rolled her onto her stomach, and left almost a half-hour of hickeys on her neck, behind her ears, on her throat, and at the front edge of her right jawline. I had her pretty well covered when she said; you missed my ass. Kiss hickeys on my ass, too.

When I was done, she looked like a loosely spotted Dalmatian, even in the faint light. She asked me, Will you please kiss me more? I love how you kiss me. I wish I could be kissed like this every day. Are you available for more play, sir?"

"I am sometimes. However, you will never know me when you see me again if we ever see each other after tonight. I may have disappointed you if you saw who I am and what I look like."

"Have you prepared for me to fuck your ass?" I asked abruptly as I slid a pussy-ooze slimed finger into her ass until I rhythmically felt her squirming. "Seems like you like this."

I slipped past her relaxing sphincter and worked that finger in and out slowly. When she finally unclenched, I slid the second finger in repeatedly until she started humping them, and I held steady pressure against her as deep as I could probe.

"Oh, mister, this is the number one thing I wanted, a finger up my butt. God damn, I waited over fifty years for this pleasure. I hate myself for waiting until now. Are you going to fuck me up my ass? Are you going to rape my ass hole? Are you going to lick and eat my ass tonight?"

"Oh, fuck my clean asshole. Please fuck me."

I moved between her legs which I spread apart until she had to lift her hips to get them wider apart. I pushed my shoulders against her back and the end of my cock into her pussy for the first time.

Her reaction was to scream loudly, "Oh my god, I am being raped; I will never be the same. Am I a spoiled woman? I know I am a whore, a slut with a miserably dirty cunt. I am slimy and smell like a cunt, and sex. I have fingers raping my ass hole and a big long fat cock about to rape my pussy. I am a bad girl being raped by a stranger who blindfolded me so I couldn't go to the Police. I will carry the shame of rape for the rest of my life, worrying about it happening again."

I was silently fingering her and wanted to place my slimed, ass fucked cock in her mouth. But first, I had to poke my cock as far up her ass as I could. I pulled her up further onto all fours and stuck my slimy thumb into her ass, with my fingers in her pussy, and pinched the skin between.

While pinching her from the inside, I rubbed her like I would her clit. She immediately began to leak from her urethra.

She wailed, "Oh fuck, I am going to pee. I am going to pee."


A bigger reaction to an orgasm than I had ever seen with Grace came on her. She began to speak a foreign language, laughed, and said, "I do not want you to rape my ass with your cock, right now."

I immediately slid the slimy cock onto her vagina and banged her a minute or two, and then without missing a stroke, I pushed myself tight against her ass cheeks and felt my cock slide deeply into her ass. She was suddenly vibrating and moaning as I began to pump my hard cock into her. I could feel the sphincter of her ass pulsing against the intrusion, but I could feel her loosening her grip and pushing back against me.

"No matter what you think, I am not fucking you with these movements, I have a cramp in my foot, and this motion will relax me... Oh God, Oh God, take me now. Take me now, Dear Beloved Savior. Oh God, take me now."

She was pounding me, swinging her body back against me. I stopped thrusting and caused her to orgasm and collapse in a quivering pile, with my cock buried and softening.

When I took her head and compelled her to suck my cock, she revolted.

I do not want to suck your cock. It has been up my shit hole, for God's sake. You cannot expect me to eat my shit."

As she finished that sentence, I said, "Duly noted, as I slipped the tip of my cock against her lips. She lucked it in completely, slid it over her tongue, and began a long and tender blow job. I had intended to have her in a sixty-nine, but with this sucking action, I was her captive and didn't want to stop.

I eventually came in her mouth, and then again, after a little manual and oral support, I fucked her in her pussy, ass, and mouth for a few minutes each, and then I would fuck the next opening. She came three times while I was fucking her pussy from behind, two times while I savaged her clitoris, and three blow jobs that resulted in orgasms, but the last two of the night at about four am were dry of come. I had run out for the first time in my life.

I left the apartment with the condoms unopened, and my dick completely worked over; my mouth had a little taste of vagina and cock. I was exhausted and ready for some sleep. She invited me to spend the night, but that would have risked her finding out who had been so carnal with her.